39 Reviews for Bagatelle Restaurant

Lighting (1)
Chairs (1)
Tables (1)
38 Bagatelle Restaurant Reviews

I recently got married on March 31, 2018 in Key West. We were married at the Oldest House and then marched down Duval St. to have our wedding reception at Bagatelle. Bagatelle is a beautiful historic building oozing charm and Florida keys style. With grand wrapping balconies and great views of all the action downtown, Bagatelle was an easy choice for our reception. We got married on a blue moon, so being able to enjoy the moon and sky was important to us. The Moon Lounge upstairs was the absolutely perfect place to do that while enjoying all of our friends and family and dancing the night away. We rented the entire upstairs for our event, which I highly recommend, as it made it private and personable and gave us plenty of space to move around (we had about 80 people). Besides it being the best setting, the staff and food blew us away. All of the food was delicious and prepared just as discussed. Beautiful presentation, creative menus, and flawless service. Everyone was happy! My biggest thanks needs to go to Jackie Gibson as she was really the one that made it all happen. Jackie is the event director and made sure every detail was taken care of. She worked perfectly with my florist to transform the upstairs into my dream reception, orchids and lush greenery was everywhere ❤️. Jackie and her staff were so impressive they made the whole night happen like magic without any mishaps. Call Bagatelle! They are the best!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 3/31/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Bagatelle is PHENOMENAL! Can't say enough positive things about our experience hosting our wedding reception on the moon lounge! Jackie made the entire process seamless and was quick to answer all of our questions and concerns leading up to the event The wait staff was very accommodating and attentive throughout the event. Last but not least, the food was delicious! We were able to substitute on the catering menu and we received nothing but compliments on the entire event. Thank you for making it a night we will never forget!!

Profile Picture Hanna, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, In-House Bar, Clean Up, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine

We had our wedding dinner here. The open air lounge was amazing! The food and staff were amazing! We went back more then once!

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Look no further! BOOK HERE, you won't regret it. This place is amazing. We had our wedding reception here and it was one of my favorite things about my whole day. All my guests were impressed by Bagatelle, from the staff, the food, and especially the Key Lime Pie. The moon lounge is beyond breathtaking. It was the absolute perfect spot. We had to go back the next day for breakfast and another slice of that Key Lime Pie.

Profile Picture Tara, 11/9/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Uncovered Outdoor

Wow! All we have to say Wow! We had our rehersal dinner here and couldn't have asked for anything different! Jackie was amazing. From the start to the end. The food was fantastic. My family is still talking about it. The atmosphere was magnificent. So happy all around! coming from Jacksonville FL and not knowing what your going to get this place was rock star! Thank you Bagatelle

Profile Picture christin, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My Husband and I hosted the rehearsal dinner for our Son's wedding at Bagatelle Restaurant on November 2, 2017. It is an amazing location for a Rehearsal Dinner as they have a 2nd floor with an outdoor huge patio that overlooks Duval Street. Jackie did an amazing job of coordinating this event. The service was very prompt and all requests were handled to our guests satisfaction. The Meet & Greet event that followed afterwards was just as spectacular as the dinner that had preceded it. The weather was perfect this time of year.

Photo for Bagatelle Restaurant Review - Sunset Wedding at Fort Zackery Beach, Key West Florida.
Profile Picture Char, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

We had our rehearsal dinner at Bagatelle and it was a wonderful experience! I ate there with my parents when we had come to Key West to scout out different locations, and we all fell in love with Bagatelle immediately! Jackie was great to work with as we planned the rehearsal dinner and even had the chef prepare a special menu for our guests with dietary restrictions (one vegan and one gluten free). The dinner went beautifully! The atmosphere of the Moon Lounge was perfect, the staff was on point, and the food was amazing!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We hosted our "send off" brunch at Bagatelle during our Key West wedding weekend and it was amazing! The breakfast food buffet is to die for! I always used to get nervous with buffets as we didn't want to sacrifice on quality, but it did not disappoint. The food was delicious and the drinks were yummy and strong! The location is perfect as well. Our food was served on the back porch upstairs with our guests sitting under cover of the balcony facing duval st. If we hadn't done a cruise for our welcome event, we definitely would've considered Bagatelle again because the back porch has beautiful string lights and lounge-style seating which would be perfect for that type of event as well. Thank you so much to Jackie for her help with planning everything. We loved it!

Profile Picture Kate, 5/7/17, 13 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

If you have a party of 50 or less, this is the place to be. Excellent atmosphere, staff and food!

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

You cannot ask for better service than we were given here at Bagatelle. Jackie and her staff are an amazing group of people, and we would highly recommend her and Bagatelle restaurant. We had great communication since we are in Miami and could not be in person to overlook the details. We had visited once in key West to talk with Jackie about menu options, seating etc. We left there knowing that all would be well and taken care of accordingly. The rest was done through emails and phone calls and quite honestly, we really just left it up to her and her professionalism to take care of it.
On the day of the rehearsal dinner, April 6, 2017, we dropped off the favors and decorations and did not see the end result till that evening. When our guests arrived they absolutely loved it. It was a beautiful evening. We had the" Key West Cocktail Party" with an added buffet option. The food was a hit and we are so happy that we chose this option instead if an sit down dinner. We had a lounge area as well as bar style table and chairs. Our guests were able to mingle and socialize and move about freely which made it all the better. The bar is right there as well. All through the evening our guests just kept repeating how wonderful and delicious all this was.
Jackie and the ladies kept everything flowing, picking up as guests were finished with their plates and making sure that our guests were taken care of. They are truly the best at what they do.
Nobody wanted to leave it was that great.
The food was fantastic and delicious, but the one who earns our kudos and appreciation for a beautiful evening is Jackie and her staff. We could not have asked for more because everything was perfect! Thank you Jackie for making this an evening that our son and daughter, as well as our guests will never forget. You are the best!!
We would highly recommend Bagatelle for your next social occasion.

Profile Picture A, 4/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Amazing venue. Amazing staff. Amazing night.

Profile Picture User6437505, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Bagatelle is amazing and such a great venue to entertain in Key West. Amazing value and attention to detail. Jackie took such great care of us and the decor they provided us for free was breathtaking! Our guest's loved the atmosphere and food! Jackie also suggested guitar player Big Daddy Rich, who was awesome and SO Key West! He created a great atmosphere for a low expense. We planned to have a small reception in the Bagatelle Moon Lounge after having a sailboat ceremony on the Schooner Appledore II in Key West. The weather was too windy so we needed to cancel the boat and Jackie at Bagatelle was so very accommodating and made it so we could have our ceremony in the Moon Lounge that day. Everything worked out amazing thanks to Bagatelle! We would strongly suggest them for any event!

Profile Picture User7576993, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had a Wedding reception planned at Bagatelle to be held in the Moon Lounge (their upstairs outdoor patio with full bar). We worked with Jackie there, who helped us plan this while remote (we're from NJ). They had great decorations scattered around, a great layout including a variety of seating (both high top tables and sofas) and great hanging lights above for when the sun went down. We were supposed to do our wedding ceremony on a boat, but on the day of, the wind was too high and the ride was cancelled. We worked with Bagatelle and they were able to extend our time with them and we ended up doing the ceremony there as well. They always had a perfect balance of listening to us (they followed our instructions/lead on everything we requested), and taking the lead. They were very creative and wonderful with the items that we left for them to handle (such as a lot of the decoration). The food turned out great, everyone had a great time, and they made our lives incredible easy. I couldn't recommend them enough.

Profile Picture Michael, 3/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough good things about Bagatelle! My (now) husband and I have been eating there for years and when it came time to pick a spot for our rehearsal dinner this was our first choice! The restaurant is right off of Duval which was great as we wanted all of our guests to be a part of the "Key West" scene. Jackie, the events manager was in constant communication with me throughout the entire process and even took the time to meet with us when we were in town. She helped us plan every step of the way. Our party turned out absolutely amazing. The food was on point and our buffet table was NEVER empty, the staff brought out new dishes the second any tray got low. The manager on duty that night took special care of me and made sure I always had a drink in hand. The bartenders were quick and nice to all of our guests. I told Jackie I wanted the décor to be beachy and she did just that! My guests asked if I came to decorate before-hand. It was exactly what I wanted. SO happy that we chose Bagatelle for our rehearsal dinner. Our guests had an amazing time and loved the food so much some of them went back for lunch!! :)

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Bagatelle made our wedding reception nothing short of absolutely wonderful! Jackie will be your new best friend. She took such good care of us from the get go. Our day of was rather windy-- and she was in touch with me all afternoon, keeping me posted about timing and cocktail hour and everything. Due to various events, our guests ended up showing up early, but Jackie and her staff took it right in stride and everything was ready for the early arrivals. And, remember the wind? Jackie let our guests borrow small shoulder blankets to keep the chill off!

I can't speak well enough of the food, the setup, the bar, everything. The Moon Lounge is a perfect setting for a small reception (we had 30 people, and filled it out nicely). We used the house decor, and it was simple and effective, though Jackie has some great suggestions for florists and other vendors, if you so choose.

The buffet was amazing. Everything was delicious and all of our guests ate well, and loved everything. We had an entire roast pig! The key lime pie is the best you'll have on the island, without question. The bar choices are great, and I could go on and on singing Bagatelle's praises, but I think you get it.

If you want wonderful food, and amazing service, and a new best friend that will take great care of you, Bagatelle is the place for you!

Profile Picture Lisa, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor

We held a welcome dinner for our destination wedding at Bagatelle in December and could not have been happier with the service we received. Jackie made planning the dinner easy and stress-free, even from afar. The service and food we received for the dinner was top-notch and wonderful. I would recommend Bagatelle to anyone in search of a great rehearsal dinner / ceremony venue!

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/20/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We held our rehearsal celebration at the Moon Lounge and it was absolutely perfect. Not only is the space beautiful, but the food is amazing and the staff is great. It was such a pleasure working with Jackie to plan our event. She did whatever she could to make the space at Bagatelle work for us; we barely had to bring in any additional décor… the space is That beautiful! We highly recommend having any event at Bagatelle. The Moon Lounge was the best venue to kick off what was the best weekend of our lives!

Profile Picture Lara, 12/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Jackie at Bagatelle was fantastic to work with! My wedding planner at Say Yes in Key West did the majority of the communication to get the event set up but we are SO happy with how things turned out at our welcome party! The Moon Lounge was the perfect location and vibe to kick our wedding weekend off right!! The food was incredible (guests were raving about it for days to come!), the drinks were delicious (we had Moscow Mules as our welcome drink!), the setting and staff were top notch. We will cherish the memories we made at Bagatelle for years to come :) and look forward to coming back to Key West for another amazing meal.

Profile Picture Rachel, 12/2/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Jackie and her team at Bagatelle were just THE BEST. Everyone had a wonderful time, and couldn’t stop raving about the service and the food. It was such a perfect evening! I cannot thank them enough for everything, and for all of their help throughout the process! Super flexible leading up to our wedding, and helpful and friendly all weekend!! Bagatelle looked beautiful, it was exactly what we were looking for! We had about 40 people at the Moon Lounge, with cocktails, a sit down dinner, and dancing....the size of the Moon Lounge was perfect - never felt crowded or empty! A magical wedding reception!!

Profile Picture adrianne, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We chose Bagatelle for our wedding dinner and happy we did. We reserved the moon lounge and it was wonderful. I would highly recommend Bagatelle for a wedding dinner.

Profile Picture Bob, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I planned a bridesmaid brunch at Bagatelle the week of my destination wedding in Key West (about 12 people). The food was delicious, we all ordered off the brunch menu and had mimosas. One of my bridesmaids cannot eat wheat/gluten and they had tons of delicious options for her. The service was great. It was the perfect location/atmosphere for a bridesmaid brunch, we were able to sit outside on the top balcony where we could see Duval Street. Overall I thought it was a great place for us to eat, relax, and just mingle and have everyone get to know each other!

Profile Picture Meredith, 5/21/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering

We visited a few venues for our rehearsal dinner location but after meeting and speaking with Jackie, the catering manager, we decided we needed to have our dinner there. Jackie is so kind, helpful and was very accomodating. She and her entire team helped to make sure our rehearsal dinner went very smoothly. The food is fantastic, all our guests were stuffed by the end of the night. The space alone is worth it. Bagatelle is in a wonderful location on Duval in a historical house. We used the Moon Lounge, a large upstairs private party area with bar and adorable string lights. We had a few fans on hand due to the unseasonably hot weather in late May but that's all we needed. I highly recommend Bagatelle and will be back for dinner soon!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/21/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We utilized Bagatelle for our welcome party/rehearsal dinner for 65 guests. Jackie and her team hit it out of the park. We had the entire second floor of the restaurant for the duration of the event. The catering was outstanding, everyone raved about the food and many guests had seconds (and thirds!) Food was quickly refilled as needed and everything looked amazing. Cocktails were delicious and flowed easily from the efficient bar staff. Our guests loved being right on Duval Street and being able to take in the action from above. The back porch/Moon Lounge is so charming and cute with lights strung up and couches for relaxing. Our guests were easily able to spread out and relax. We didn't want the party to end! We felt really well taken care of, Jackie was super responsive and was on site the day of the party to ensure everything ran smoothly. Thank you so much to the entire Bagatelle team for making everyone at our party feel welcome. It was the perfect start to our time in Key West!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our rehearsal dinner/welcome party at Bagatelle on 5/13/16. I cannot express how happy I am that we chose Bagatelle as our venue for this event. We had the whole upstairs as our event space which I highly recommend doing since it allowed guests multiple options for eating and socializing. The staff at Bagatelle were super friendly and accommodating, especially our event coordinator Jackie Gibson. Jackie was fabulous in coordinating the event and everything went smoothly from the food to the music to the set-up. The moon lounge area was so nice and relaxing. The food was absolutely incredible and they made signature drinks for our guests which we were able to choose. I highly recommend the Havana Night buffet if you're doing an event here. Our guests made comments about how the food at Bagatelle was their favorite in Key West! I loved the personal touches such as chalkboard signs with our names and event date. We couldn't have asked for a better venue for our rehearsal dinner/welcome party! Thank you to Jackie and the staff at Bagatelle for helping to make our event so memorable and special! We highly recommend Bagatelle to anyone looking for a special event venue!

Profile Picture Jamie, 5/14/16, 13 Reviews