Bagatelle Restaurant Reviews

51 Reviews for Bagatelle Restaurant

• Erica

Erica · Married on 03/17/2020

Key West Reception Dinner

We started planning our March wedding about two years ahead of time. We met with multiple venues on the island and Jackie (Group Sales & Catering Director) really sealed the deal for us choosing Bagatelle. We were nervous about planning from out of state and after meeting with her, we knew we would be in great hands. The planning was so easy and organized, even with changing our event size and details a couple times. The island ended up getting shut down the day of the wedding which was obviously fairly stressful. Bagatelle made arrangements for our dinner to still move forward and what could’ve been a disaster turned out to be an amazing evening. The food was delicious, the staff was so attentive and they made sure we had a perfect night. We can’t recommend Jackie and Bagatelle enough.

Sent on 05/14/2020

Kathryn Vunck · Married on 11/23/2019

Loved it here!

My husband and I hosted our rehearsal dinner for 30 at Bagatelle. We rented out the moon lounge and it was absolutely perfect. Jackie was great to deal with when setting everything up. The moon lounge was so pretty with string lights and adorable decorations. The wait staff were awesome, and the food was delicious. I would highly recommend Bagatelle!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 10/18/2019

Post wedding brunch

We had our day after wedding brunch here and it was absolutely perfect. We had about 85 guests and rented the entire upstairs. We had a buffet style brunch and the food was phenomenal. Jackie did such a great job at communicating with us and accommodating us. The bartenders and staff were very professional and helpful. I would definitely recommend this venue for a large group but also just for the food itself!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Blair Booth · Married on 10/10/2019

Wedding Reception 10/10/19

Jackie was wonderful to work with! She and her team turned my vision into a perfect reception and party for us! The food and service were excellent and the decor was prefect. I didn’t have to worry about a thing. Jackie and her team at Bagatelle went over the top for us and our night was beyond amazing! I can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 10/15/2019

ARISTA · Married on 08/31/2019

Thank you!

We had our wedding reception here and it was amazing! Thank you to all the staff! The location is great and the food was good.

Sent on 09/02/2019

Ann Sheahan · Married on 05/31/2019

Fantastic Wedding Reception!

We had a reception for 40. Had the entire upstairs so we used the Moon Lounge and bar for appetizers, music and cocktail hour, then moved to the balcony for dinner. It was absolutely perfect! We had raw bar plus fruit, cheese and a passed crab cake which was the hit of the night. They allowed us to offer our guests 4 dinner choices. Service was excellent and food was incredible. The atmosphere was a perfect Key West setting for our family and friends. Kristin Sullivan from Swivel Events worked with Jackie from Bagatelle and helped me plan from far away. I highly recommend!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Lindsay · Married on 05/09/2019

Perfect wedding reception

I recently had my wedding reception of 40 guests at Bagatelle on the moon lounge and I can’t say enough great things about this restaurant. From the moment we met Jackie (7 months prior to our wedding) she was professional, and proficient. I cannot say enough great things about her. We visited only once prior to planning our wedding so had to sort out the details from 1000 miles away. She made this process seamless and her sense of urgency in responding made my worries disappear. Once at Bagatelle our guests absolutely loved the set up and elegance, yet simplistic vibe of the side patio for dinner plus the moon lounge for afterwards. The food is absolutely amazing for a buffet. My husband and I also visited a few days later for their mussels which are the best on the island, and $5 apps during happy hour. Bagatelle will forever hold a special place in our hearts and it was perfect for our Key West wedding.

Sent on 05/16/2019

Joe B · Married on 01/18/2019

Best part ever

I threw a birthday dinner party for my wife and a ton of friends at Bagatelle and it was outstanding!! The outdoor open air back deck provided the greatest setting for an intimate party and set the mood for one of the most memorable nights in our lives. It would rock it for a wedding or rehearsal dinner. Jackie Gibson the event planner went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make sure everything and everyone was perfect and it took the pressure off me. Everyone at the party was paying me compliment after compliment about how great a job I did but it was all her and her staff. When you look like a hero because the people you hired did an outstanding job it’s worth every penny. I can’t say enough good things about the food, the service, and the setting. If you are looking for a location for a dinner party of any kind in Key West look no further!!! Outstanding in every way!!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Jon S · Married on 12/02/2018

Food, service, decor, ambiance all exceeded our expectations!

My newlywed husband and I could not have been more pleased with Bagatelle. As we planned our wedding from out of state, we relied on reviews and a recommendation from our wedding planner when choosing the restaurant; however, Bagatelle more than lived up to our expectations. We were impressed by how well Bagatelle accommodated our many requests to satisfy all of our guests food allergies (vegan, gluten-free, kosher, dairy-free) with some menu substitutions, modifications to how some items were cooked, and allowing a kosher meal from outside to be brought in. When we finally got to taste the food, the day of our wedding, we loved everything. Additionally, the presentation of the food, the service, and the decor were all well done. I would not hesitate to use Bagatelle again for a Key West special event

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful space

I used Bagatelle for my welcome reception the Friday before my wedding. We used the upstairs Moon Lounge. It was a beautiful space, and conveniently located on Duval for guests to go out afterwards. The events manager was also very accommodating and great to work with.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Kathryn · Married on 03/31/2018

I recently got married on March 31, 2018 in Key West. We were married at the Oldest House and then marched down Duval St. to have our wedding reception at Bagatelle. Bagatelle is a beautiful historic building oozing charm and Florida keys style. With grand wrapping balconies and great views of all the action downtown, Bagatelle was an easy choice for our reception. We got married on a blue moon, so being able to enjoy the moon and sky was important to us. The Moon Lounge upstairs was the absolutely perfect place to do that while enjoying all of our friends and family and dancing the night away. We rented the entire upstairs for our event, which I highly recommend, as it made it private and personable and gave us plenty of space to move around (we had about 80 people). Besides it being the best setting, the staff and food blew us away. All of the food was delicious and prepared just as discussed. Beautiful presentation, creative menus, and flawless service. Everyone was happy! My biggest thanks needs to go to Jackie Gibson as she was really the one that made it all happen. Jackie is the event director and made sure every detail was taken care of. She worked perfectly with my florist to transform the upstairs into my dream reception, orchids and lush greenery was everywhere ❤️. Jackie and her staff were so impressive they made the whole night happen like magic without any mishaps. Call Bagatelle! They are the best!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Hanna · Married on 03/24/2018

Bagatelle is PHENOMENAL! Can't say enough positive things about our experience hosting our wedding reception on the moon lounge! Jackie made the entire process seamless and was quick to answer all of our questions and concerns leading up to the event The wait staff was very accommodating and attentive throughout the event. Last but not least, the food was delicious! We were able to substitute on the catering menu and we received nothing but compliments on the entire event. Thank you for making it a night we will never forget!!

Sent on 04/01/2018

Melissa · Married on 12/15/2017

We had our wedding dinner here. The open air lounge was amazing! The food and staff were amazing! We went back more then once!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Tara · Married on 11/09/2017

Look no further! BOOK HERE, you won't regret it. This place is amazing. We had our wedding reception here and it was one of my favorite things about my whole day. All my guests were impressed by Bagatelle, from the staff, the food, and especially the Key Lime Pie. The moon lounge is beyond breathtaking. It was the absolute perfect spot. We had to go back the next day for breakfast and another slice of that Key Lime Pie.

Sent on 11/14/2017

christin · Married on 11/03/2017

Wow! All we have to say Wow! We had our rehersal dinner here and couldn't have asked for anything different! Jackie was amazing. From the start to the end. The food was fantastic. My family is still talking about it. The atmosphere was magnificent. So happy all around! coming from Jacksonville FL and not knowing what your going to get this place was rock star! Thank you Bagatelle

Sent on 11/12/2017

Char · Married on 11/03/2017

My Husband and I hosted the rehearsal dinner for our Son's wedding at Bagatelle Restaurant on November 2, 2017. It is an amazing location for a Rehearsal Dinner as they have a 2nd floor with an outdoor huge patio that overlooks Duval Street. Jackie did an amazing job of coordinating this event. The service was very prompt and all requests were handled to our guests satisfaction. The Meet & Greet event that followed afterwards was just as spectacular as the dinner that had preceded it. The weather was perfect this time of year.

Sent on 01/23/2018

Emily · Married on 06/05/2017

We had our rehearsal dinner at Bagatelle and it was a wonderful experience! I ate there with my parents when we had come to Key West to scout out different locations, and we all fell in love with Bagatelle immediately! Jackie was great to work with as we planned the rehearsal dinner and even had the chef prepare a special menu for our guests with dietary restrictions (one vegan and one gluten free). The dinner went beautifully! The atmosphere of the Moon Lounge was perfect, the staff was on point, and the food was amazing!

Sent on 06/16/2017
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 05/07/2017

We hosted our "send off" brunch at Bagatelle during our Key West wedding weekend and it was amazing! The breakfast food buffet is to die for! I always used to get nervous with buffets as we didn't want to sacrifice on quality, but it did not disappoint. The food was delicious and the drinks were yummy and strong! The location is perfect as well. Our food was served on the back porch upstairs with our guests sitting under cover of the balcony facing duval st. If we hadn't done a cruise for our welcome event, we definitely would've considered Bagatelle again because the back porch has beautiful string lights and lounge-style seating which would be perfect for that type of event as well. Thank you so much to Jackie for her help with planning everything. We loved it!

Sent on 05/21/2017

jennifer · Married on 04/22/2017

Booked 4/2017 for wedding reception.

Bagatelle absolutely exceeded our expectations for a wedding venue. Jackie was an incredible event coordinator, she answered our many many calls and emails, and was very nice and easy to work with. She even changed our proposal numerous times with our changing guest number. The upstairs was an absolutely beautiful setting, and many of our guests commented on how delicious the food was, and beautiful the location was. We had a very minimalist wedding, but Bagatelle made it absolutely gorgeous with the architecture, hard wood floors, and wrap around porch. We did not even have or need centerpieces, because Bagatelle already had out such adorable arrangements. Jackie also made sure to prep our cake when it was time for cutting, and checked in with us every step of the evening to make sure things and timing were going according to our liking. Jackie also made sure our gift table and book signing tables were set up, and they were adorable. The staff day of was also very accommodating. Thank you for helping make our wedding reception a dream come true.

Sent on 05/05/2017

Danielle · Married on 04/20/2017

If you have a party of 50 or less, this is the place to be. Excellent atmosphere, staff and food!

Sent on 05/23/2017

A · Married on 04/07/2017

You cannot ask for better service than we were given here at Bagatelle. Jackie and her staff are an amazing group of people, and we would highly recommend her and Bagatelle restaurant. We had great communication since we are in Miami and could not be in person to overlook the details. We had visited once in key West to talk with Jackie about menu options, seating etc. We left there knowing that all would be well and taken care of accordingly. The rest was done through emails and phone calls and quite honestly, we really just left it up to her and her professionalism to take care of it.
    On the day of the rehearsal dinner, April 6, 2017, we dropped off the favors and decorations and did not see the end result till that evening. When our guests arrived they absolutely loved it. It was a beautiful evening. We had the" Key West Cocktail Party" with an added buffet option. The food was a hit and we are so happy that we chose this option instead if an sit down dinner. We had a lounge area as well as bar style table and chairs. Our guests were able to mingle and socialize and move about freely which made it all the better. The bar is right there as well. All through the evening our guests just kept repeating how wonderful and delicious all this was.
    Jackie and the ladies kept everything flowing, picking up as guests were finished with their plates and making sure that our guests were taken care of. They are truly the best at what they do.
    Nobody wanted to leave it was that great.
    The food was fantastic and delicious, but the one who earns our kudos and appreciation for a beautiful evening is Jackie and her staff. We could not have asked for more because everything was perfect! Thank you Jackie for making this an evening that our son and daughter, as well as our guests will never forget. You are the best!!
    We would highly recommend Bagatelle for your next social occasion.

Sent on 04/10/2017

Amazing venue. Amazing staff. Amazing night.

Sent on 03/12/2017

Leslie · Married on 03/04/2017

Bagatelle is amazing and such a great venue to entertain in Key West. Amazing value and attention to detail. Jackie took such great care of us and the decor they provided us for free was breathtaking! Our guest's loved the atmosphere and food! Jackie also suggested guitar player Big Daddy Rich, who was awesome and SO Key West! He created a great atmosphere for a low expense. We planned to have a small reception in the Bagatelle Moon Lounge after having a sailboat ceremony on the Schooner Appledore II in Key West. The weather was too windy so we needed to cancel the boat and Jackie at Bagatelle was so very accommodating and made it so we could have our ceremony in the Moon Lounge that day. Everything worked out amazing thanks to Bagatelle! We would strongly suggest them for any event!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Michael · Married on 03/04/2017

We had a Wedding reception planned at Bagatelle to be held in the Moon Lounge (their upstairs outdoor patio with full bar). We worked with Jackie there, who helped us plan this while remote (we're from NJ). They had great decorations scattered around, a great layout including a variety of seating (both high top tables and sofas) and great hanging lights above for when the sun went down. We were supposed to do our wedding ceremony on a boat, but on the day of, the wind was too high and the ride was cancelled. We worked with Bagatelle and they were able to extend our time with them and we ended up doing the ceremony there as well. They always had a perfect balance of listening to us (they followed our instructions/lead on everything we requested), and taking the lead. They were very creative and wonderful with the items that we left for them to handle (such as a lot of the decoration). The food turned out great, everyone had a great time, and they made our lives incredible easy. I couldn't recommend them enough.

Sent on 03/10/2017