Badger's Flowers & Co. Reviews

39 | Northampton, MA

39 Reviews for Badger's Flowers & Co.

• Elsie

Elsie Aldrich · Married on 11/03/2019

Jaw-droppingly beautiful

I have been following Christine's designs since she did my niece's wedding several years ago. I am always amazed by her talent and the detail in her work. Her designs are like no one else's. Of course, when my husband's sister was getting married and I offered to give the gift of flowers to her, I went to Christine. I knew how easy she is to work with, how thoroughly she attends to each detail and how hard she works to understand what her customer is looking for. I know that, even for this small wedding, Christine travels to multiple wholesalers to get the most beautiful, freshest product available. She scours the market for interesting and unusual flowers to make each design unique. I also know that she nurtures them, managing the temperatures in her word space so they arrive at the wedding at the peak of their beauty. I was prepared for beautiful designs but I was blown away when I saw the finished product. It was jaw-droppingly beautiful! The variety and colors of the flowers and greens was perfect! It is not an exagerration to say that each design was a work of art! All eyes were on the centerpiece during dinner and the bride's bouquet made every picture of the bride even more beautiful.
    I cannot recommend Christine more highly. She is worth every penny!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Jean · Married on 11/02/2019

Wedding flowers

I would highly recommend Badger’s Flowers and Co. for anyone looking for a wedding florist. Christine did an amazing job. My centerpiece, bridal bouquet, and boutonnière were breathtaking. The colors, design and artistry were admired by all who attended! Thank you Christine for making everything come together and look so beautiful.

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Julia

Julia Schmitt · Married on 09/01/2019

Wonderful Florals and Design

Christine at Badger Flowers brought so much creativity and passion to putting everything together for my wedding! I was so impressed with her ideas, responsiveness, and design. She was so easy and wonderful to work it, taking calls or emails about any questions or changes I might have wanted to make. I also really appreciated her voice, helping to guide me with her knowledge of florals and weddings, on how put everything together for the big day. Overall it was a great experience and I would highly recommend badger flowers!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Georgia · Married on 08/03/2019

Elegant and Beautiful

I selected Badger's Flowers based on their website. The quality and design of their arrangements impressed me, and that's not easy to do. The arrangement Christine created for me was stunning and different. She used the highest quality flowers and her design was creative and unique. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 12/01/2018

Stunning flowers

Christine has an amazing talent with floral work. She is very personable and gives so much heart and soul into her work. I was truly amazed at the final product on our wedding day, the bouquets were absolutely beautiful. And we had simple garlands for the tables but they were lovely. I’d recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Carolyn · Married on 10/28/2018

Just Perfect!

We knew right from the start that Christine was the right choice for our daughter’s wedding flowers. When someone loves what they do it always shines through in their work. My daughter’s flowers were exceptional. I gave Christine a piece of lace from my wedding gown to wrap around the stems of my daughter’s bouquet and even that was done in such a beautiful and artful way. It truly brought tears to our eyes. And to top it off Christine followed through on every promise on the wedding day despite being under the weather that day. She is a total professional!! Thank you for everything, Christine. We are forever grateful!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Karen · Married on 08/25/2018

Christine was so great to work with and all the floral elements she created were just right! She was so open to our input, and we were not an easy bunch to work with, since both sets of parents along with the bride and groom were planning and managing the wedding, she had to juggle a lot of input! All the bouquets and centerpieces were lush and full-some; even the boutonnieres looked just right. She helped realize what turned out to be a really great day! Thank you Christine!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Nicholas Kallfa · Married on 07/07/2018

Wedding Flowers

We used Badger's Flowers for our July 2018 wedding and my wife didn't really have a fully fleshed out idea of what she was looking for. She knew some of the more general things she wanted, but Christine Adams really helped complete her vision and bring it to life. We were planning the wedding 500 miles away from where it would take place and they were extremely flexible and accommodating to my wife and I which we really appreciate. Thank you so much for giving us the wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/16/2018

Christine was absolutely amazing- she is truly at artist with her work. She had created our gorgeous centerpieces, floral decorations throughout the venue, and (my favorite) a huge decorative piece for the trellis. My wedding looked like a fairytale thanks to Christine’s hard work. She was very responsive via email and flexible in scheduling Skype meetings. When she showed up to the venue the day of my wedding, she waited over 5 hours to finalize the arrangements because of the heat and to ensure they looked their best. Her professionalism is absolutely unparalleled and I would recommend her to anyone looking for events requiring floral arrangements.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Katie · Married on 06/02/2018

Christine was absolutely amazing to work with! She was very knowledgeable and helped me pinpoint exactly what I wanted for my wedding. It is truly an art, at which she is very talented. When she delivered the bouquet to the venue, I was speechless. She captures what I wanted perfectly. I could not recommend her more highly.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Molly · Married on 05/26/2018

I was totally blown away with the bouquets that Christine created for my wedding this May for myself and my bridesmaids. It was a last minute order and she was so helpful in making sure I had beautiful flowers for my day. It was a pleasure working with her and discussing what colors and flowers would work best in the bouquets. I was very confident after speaking with her that she would create amazing works of art. She is so creative and professional and uses high quality flowers that withstood the heat of the day. I would highly recommend Badgers Flowers & Co. to anyone looking for a florist for their wedding.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Lindsay · Married on 12/02/2017

I would hire Christine again in a heartbeat - she did such an amazing job, really the florals were stunning beyond what I even imagined. After meeting with Christine, we shared ideas of what I was thinking about and then really didn't direct the design too much after that - she used her design magic to create beauty that surpassed my wildest expectations. My bridal bouquet was everything I ever dreamed, the table arrangements were amazing, the garland above our altar was such a sweet touch, and the mantel above the venue fireplace was stunning. Was a little stressful coordinating some of the details, but I think that's inevitable when planning a big wedding. Christine uses such high quality florals and we were thrilled to work with her.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Kathleen · Married on 11/25/2017

I used Christine and Badger's flowers for my November 2017 wedding and I can say that they were nothing short of stunning. From the very beginning, the flowers were the aspect I was least confident in and as soon I met Christine I finally felt comfortable. Once I shared my color palette she was able to immediately share what flowers would work best for that time of year so I was using our budget most efficiently. She never tried to upsell and was always conscious of working within our budget and able to make changes based on it. The one item I was most specific about (flower girl crowns) she was able to recreate almost exactly to the photos I provided. She suggested lovely unique touches(lanterns, votives, tie-backs) for our venue that really brought everything together and we received so many compliments. She also went out of her way to find ribbons that matched my many colors so perfectly. She was always quick to respond or hop on the phone to discuss any items and was really such a pleasure to work with. I was obsessed with our centerpieces which my mother brought home and lasted over a month after the wedding! Definitely would use again and recommend to others.

Sent on 01/18/2018

Danielle · Married on 09/30/2017

I would recommend Christine and Badger's Flower Co. to any new brides in a heartbeat! I live in Boston but had my wedding in Amherst, MA at The Lord Jeffery Inn on 9/23/17. Since I was not local myself, my mother in law living in Western Mass found and reached out after hearing great reviews from someone in town and scheduled a meeting. During the consultation Christine was very personable, organized, and took notes so she could get the best idea of my vision while also helping me stick to a certain budget. I would like to give Christine props as I had changed my mind many times on many things throughout the year and not once did she make it seem like an inconvenience to her. Christine also worked around my schedule, was on top of her email 100% of the time and would always suggest great ideas and things I may not have thought of on my own. Christine takes pride in the quality vs. quantity of work and did not try to oversell me on any extra items, and instead, was focused on having the highest quality flower arrangements and designs on the items I needed first. Christine would take the time to talk through different options, noting what flowers are in season, what flowers complement one another and so on so that I could make realistic decisions with my budget while not sacrificing the design or quality. When my wedding day arrived I was so excited to see how the florals would look. I was brought to tears when I noticed that Christine added my favorite flower stems that were a little pricier (anemones) to my bouquet to make it extra special for me since she knew I really loved them (just one of the special touches added)! Overall, Badger's Flower & Co. was able to deliver the most amazing, top-quality centerpieces (20), lg. alter arrangements (2), bouquets (9), boutonnieres (11), cake florals, sweetheart table design, etc. The icing on the beautifully designed cake was having her associate Paige assist us by watching our dog during our church ceremony!

Sent on 10/09/2017
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/23/2017

My husband and I recently got married at Quonquont Farm and had Christine and Badger’s Flowers & Co. create the flowers for our wedding. As a Bride planning an out of state wedding my goal was to have our wedding vendors need as little of my guidance as possible. From the moment, I first skyped with Christine, over a year before my wedding, I knew I had made the perfect choice.

Christine is a true artist, I provided her with only a few details of what I wanted, including a general color palette and some of my favorite flowers, and with these small details she was able to create truly breath-taking arrangements and bouquets. The bridesmaid’s bouquets flowed perfectly with my mismatched bridesmaid attire and really brought together the whole wedding party look. I am still receiving compliments from my guests. However, the true showstopper was my bridal bouquet, this work of art was more than I could have dreamed of. Additionally, the flowers were so fresh they are still quite perky, days later in my home.

Christine cared for live mums which were used as aisle décor for weeks prior to the wedding. On the day of the wedding they were stunning and full of color, they even diverted my attention as I was walking down the aisle to my now husband.
    Christine also delivered the boutonnieres to the groomsmen at the hotel and helped to set up the arrangements for the reception, she helped to make our day so much easier. In short, we are extremely impressed with the level service, artistry, professionalism, and responsiveness from Christine and Badger’s Flowers & Co. and very highly recommend them for your wedding.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Barbara · Married on 09/09/2017

Christine is extremely professional and very creative. The flowers for the wedding were beautiful. The colors and flower selections in the bride's bouquet were stunning as were the pieces created for the tables, wedding garden, fireplace mantle, etc. I would highly recommend Badger's flowers.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Thank you Barbara!

Kayla · Married on 08/19/2017

From our first meeting to my actual wedding day Christine was amazing. I had a few ideas of what I wanted and Christine made my vision into something more than I could have every expected! The flowers and small details such as the ribbons and pearl pins were beautiful. My flowers actually lasted weeks after my wedding! I would recommend Badger's Flowers for any event, the communication and professionalism was top notch!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Riley · Married on 07/15/2017

Christine did an AMAZING job on our wedding reception! I had so much fun working and planning with her, and she completely got my vision. She is so passionate about her work and truly cares about making your event look incredible. We got so many compliments on all of the floral elements Christine made and every item completely exceeded my expectations in terms of quality and fullness. If you hire Christine to decorate for your event, there is no doubt she will make it look absolutely stunning!!!!!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Badger's Flowers & Co.'s reply:

If I could only post an emoji here! It was such a pleasure consulting, chatting and designing for you. Thank you for your accolades Riley! I loved it too!
  • Z_Runner

Zaida · Married on 06/24/2017

If you are looking for the best flowers arrangements, Badger’s Flower & Co is the florist to go! We explained to Christine our very rough vision and she was able to bring it to life and better than what we have ever expected. She is an artist! No doubt- her arrangements brought light and live to the room where the reception was. Our guests kept telling us and asking us, “who did the flowers?” and “the flowers are gorgeous.” If you are looking for a florist, you need to hire Christine!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Katie · Married on 05/28/2017

You would be lucky to get Christine to do flowers for your wedding or event! She was so thoughtful throughout the entire process, when we talked it seemed as though as she was as excited for my wedding as I was. She went out of her way to get the perfect flowers and ribbon to fit the theme. She integrated pieces of my great grandmothers, grandmothers and mothers wedding attire into a silk flower and integrated it into my bouquet delicately and perfectly. My flowers were all that I could have hoped for and more- there is no one I would have rather hired for my flowers than Badger's Flowers!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Christine · Married on 10/01/2016

Badger's Flowers does amazing work! Christine Adams is so attentive to every detail. Her arrangements are a sight to behold and her service operates without a hitch. She has supplied all different styles of bouquets and displays for our restaurant and for functions and wedding receptions held in our restaurant that have never failed to awe the guests. Christine's work really has that special touch!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Rachel · Married on 09/24/2016

Christine was a dream to work with! I had a very unspecific vision in mind and gave her free reign to create the bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres, and they turned out better than I could have imagined! The bouquets were absolutely stunning and perfect for the style of our wedding. Christine's creative eye and ability to understand my taste was unbelievable. She is a must-hire!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Badger's Flowers & Co.'s reply:

Thank you for you kind words! The pleasure was all mine! I wish you and Sam a lifetime of happiness & love! All My Best!

Badger's Flowers & Co.

Tom · Married on 09/02/2016

Badger's flowers was amazing !! Asked to have a silk floral arrangement prepared that would go in my living room. After a few questions by Christine Adams the arrangement came back and looked amazing!! The colors were a perfect match to everything in the room and looked truly outstanding. Would definitely use this service again for any floral needs.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Amanda · Married on 06/10/2016

We definitely recommend Badger's Flowers to be your wedding florist. Christine was amazing to work with and the end product was exactly what we were looking for. She worked within our budget to help make our wedding day the happiest day of our lives! She set up our centerpieces, decorated the gazebo, decorated the cake, and provided wonderful boutonnieres and corsages for the wedding party. I still can't get over how beautiful my bouquet was! Also, we know all flowers were fresh as guests who took our centerpieces home noted that the flowers lasted for over a week! Christine is very personable and takes the time to get to know you so she can make the best recommendations, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Badger's Flowers & Co.'s reply:

Thank you Amanda & Nick! It was a lot of fun creating your arrangements! I really appreciate your kind words! Wishing you & Nick a lifetime of love and happiness!

A · Married on 06/05/2016

HIRE THIS FLORIST!! Christine elevates floral arrangement to art. She has a wonderful eye, works with nothing but the best quality materials, and will really work with you to achieve exactly what you want. Really -- no exaggeration -- I was noticing small, new details in my bouquet and the centerpieces for two whole days after my wedding. From ribbon to exact dimensions to exactly the blooms you request, if Christine can't do it, it probably can't be done -- and unlike most florists, she will guide you along the way. And the result? Our guests and family were speechless on my wedding day, and ALL our family pictures were taken next to Christine's arrangements. And even a week later, my (drying) bouquet and some of the still fresh centerpieces were SO fragrant. This was a wonderful surprise and felt like an extra gift to our guests, as nearly all the wreaths and centerpieces flew out the door with delighted family members. (We heard from many people that the flowers were the most beautiful they'd ever seen.) Really, Christine -- your talent is beyond words.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Badger's Flowers & Co.'s reply:

Aracelis! You give new meaning to the definition of the word "speechless"! It was my pleasure! Thank you for your kind words, you were quite wonderful yourself!