Badger Zhou Photography Reviews

Badger Zhou Photography 3
  • Emily

Emily Tran · Married on 06/02/2019

Great photographer

We really love the work Han did for our wedding and engagement. His moody and rustic style impress us so much. He is very helpful with advices before the wedding. And he provides some prints too, rare to see these days. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • X

Xuexin · Married on 09/08/2018

couldn't be happier

We couldn't be happier that we trusted Han to take our engagement and wedding photos! He is professional, responsive, and very accommodating to our requests. His photos have a natural, genuine style and are also very beautiful and artistic. Definitely the best vendor choice we made for our wedding.
    It is worth to mention that my husband and I were never great at posing, but during the engagement photo session, Han was able to make us feel so comfortable and relaxed, and brought out our natural interactions and emotions before the camera. And the photos turned out great! Each one is full of feelings and we can relive the moments by going through them.
    Thanks Han for capturing these lovely photos for us! Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Anna · Married on 09/01/2018

Han was easygoing and very detail oriented. We were so excited to see the final photos and loved every one. Definitely recommend for a wedding in the area!

Sent on 09/22/2018

David Harper · Married on 07/07/2018

Great experiences and photos

Han was fantastic to work with. His prices are better than any other photographer but that's not the only reason we decided to work with him. He is so friendly and personable. I gave him a list of pictures I wanted taken at the chapel after our ceremony and he was able to get everything I wanted in a 30 minute time period. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • X

Xue · Married on 06/22/2018

Han is an excellent photographer and shot some many great pictures in our weeding ceremony! He is skillful and very patient to capture so many wonderful and valuable moments. Many thanks for recording our treasured memory!

Sent on 07/24/2018
    Badger Zhou Photography 4
    Badger Zhou Photography 5

Nicole Hsing · Married on 07/22/2017

Great expriences!

We chose Han for our wedding because we liked his photographic style, warm personality, and affordable a la carte pricing. We were thrilled with his service! Hanwas so enthusiastic about our wedding and all of our ideas. He was flexible and accommodated all of our requests with ease. He managed to subtly catch so many details from our special day without ever seeming intrusive. He really let us guide the process, while adding his own professional, unique style. The final product was delivered quickly and with the most elegant, thoughtful, personal touches. We are so happy with everything and we are constantly getting compliments from family and friends. I highly recommend Han for any event!

Sent on 06/27/2019

David · Married on 06/24/2017

After meeting with several photographers, my wife and I decided to hire Han to shoot our wedding. What immediately stood out to me was Han's sincerity and passion for his work. Obviously his photos were fantastic as well as his price point, so it was an easy decision for us to hire him.

On the wedding day, he showed up promptly right on the time that we agreed. Throughout the entire day he was very professional. Not one complaint came from him even though at times I felt we had a lot of requests and demands. He took everything with a smile. The most important was the end product. The pictures came out even better than expected. Honestly it could be presented in a magazine spread! The best was that we didn't have to spend an arm and a leg for it. I highly recommend him, and would no doubt hire him again for any future needs.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Emily · Married on 04/15/2017

Words cannot even describe how thankful we are to have Han on our wedding day. He was very professional and patient. His photo style is very natural and photos came out fantastic. We highly recommend Han as a wedding photographer.

Sent on 09/27/2017
  • Zoe

Zoe Chang · Married on 03/18/2017

Amazing Photographer

Han did a wonderful job capturing our day with an artistic eye. He is very easy to work with. I also recommended him for my sister's big day, and she is also very happy with Han.

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Badger Zhou Photography 6
  • F

Feng · Married on 05/03/2016

Han is a the best photographer I have ever met. He took our wedding photos. He was very creative on choosing the scene, helped us on meaningful poses. With his discipline, Han refined and made every shot to be special and unforgettable. It was such a happy process, we were relaxed on every photo we got.
    My friends compared my wedding photo with theirs from very expensive professional photographers, and regret that they didn't know Han.
    Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/09/2017
  • F

Fei · Married on 04/10/2015

My husband and I really appreciate Han's help to take the wedding photos.
    He is very considerate and professional in many different ways. Don't worry if you don't know how to pose, he will guide you. He also provides us film, very special memory for us! I love my canvas and album so much!

Sent on 08/15/2017
  • Y

YF · Married on 08/08/2018

Han is incredible. We spent a lot of time researching photographers and didn't want mere cookie-cutter photos. Through friend referral we had a chance to look at his work and really loved his style and approaches. The images and videos he captured are truly authentic and natural with a stroke of artistic touch, which we love because those super saturated photos are just not our style. During the photo shoot he was enthusiastic, attentive, and professional. He was very easy to work with and was more like a friend rather than a photographer we hired. Because of that we felt so much at ease. If you want the most authentic, natural, and fun photos in town, Han is your guy. Thank you Han for being awesome and we can't wait for our future sessions!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Trang · Married on 03/19/2017

Han is a true professional! My fiance and soon-to-be husband asked Han to take photos of our surprise proposal. I love how he was able to capture the moment so perfectly, trust me I cried an ocean that day. He also got some great portraits of us that we used on our instagram and wedding website. I sure felt like a princess that day. I'll cherish these photos forever!! Thanks Han!

Sent on 01/11/2018