Badass Bridal Hair Reviews

20 | Morristown, NJ

20 Reviews for Badass Bridal Hair

Laura · Married on 06/14/2018

I don't even know where to begin! Rachel was such a blessing to find as I was having a hard time find a stylist that was priced on a budget and wasn't charging extra to leave a salon. Her and Deanna were fabulous. Rachel was ready to answer every question I had about make up and hair, was very knowledgeable about several products and helped with ideas and suggestions to bring my dream hair style to life, even after having multiple trials with her. My extensions even came out great with us never trying them out. I felt confident that the information she had given me about them that they would work perfectly for extra volume and they did! Honestly, I was simply thrilled with how everything came out!!! I was so nervous about doing airbrushing as I have sensitive skin and I was worried that it would be oil based and cause a bad breakout, but she helped research a water based foundation and it felt a thousand times better than any liquid foundation I tried. It was light and breathable and most importantly it look flawless! She was always available to talk to via text for any extra questions I had as well. My hair and makeup came out beautifully, natural, and light for a perfect June wedding, as well as all of my bridesmaids they did. Everything was beautiful and I can never thank them enough for being a part of my wedding day. Thank you ladies so very much!!!

Taylor · Married on 06/09/2018

Working with Rachel was an incredible opportunity- she swooped in pretty last minute when I had a problem with a stylist I had previous hired and I am SO SO glad she did. Rachel looked at the pictures I brought and recreated *exactly* what I was looking for. Even though I was already thrilled, she offered to go through a few more looks just to be sure. On my wedding day, Rachel did the hair for all seven girls, plus myself, and everyone looked incredible. She was able to work with my maid of honor's natural hair, give volume to a bridesmaid with thin hair, and everything in between. Rachel was laid back and calming, it was a pleasure to have her around the house on an otherwise busy and hectic day. She also hung around after she was done so the photographer could get some "getting ready" pictures. I would recommend Rachel in a heartbeat, I would trust her to do any hairstyle you want and to work with you until it's exactly what you're looking for.

Carly · Married on 05/19/2018

5/5 stars for sure, these ladies were amazing! Highly recommend! It poured rain on my wedding day and my hair and makeup still look perfect in every picture start to finish. Everyone's hair and makeup looked incredible and they were super fun during the "getting ready" process. Their pricing is also reasonable compared to a lot of the quotes I received for hair & makeup services, especially for the high-quality of their work.

Debra · Married on 11/05/2017

Rachel was great to work with - she was very helpful during my hair/makeup trial, arrived on time on the wedding day, and was a pleasure to work with. My partial updo held all day, & the headpiece she attached didn't budge at all. I would definitely use her services again & absolutely recommend her.

Lauren · Married on 10/28/2017

Rachel was so awesome to work with. She was so accommodating in setting up my hair and makeup trial and she listened to everything I wanted. She did an amazing job working with myself and all of my bridesmaids and I am so happy I was able to find her to take care of my hair and makeup needs on my wedding day. She's truly an artist.

• User7219093 · 2+ years ago

Thank you to Rachel from Badass Bridal Hair Co.! I met Rachel at an open house and loved the name of her company. She did my makeup for my brother’s wedding, my hair and makeup for my engagement shoot, the hair trial for my wedding, and my hair and makeup for my wedding on 9/17/16. She did more than an amazing job for all of my events. She is kind, listens to what you like and want, is professional, and extremely talented. Just when I think it isn’t possible, she impresses me even more with her skills! She also did my mom’s hair and makeup and all of the hair for four of my bridesmaids. Rachel knew she would need assistance that day, so Shannon was there to complete the mother of the groom’s and bridesmaids’ makeup and lashes. What an amazing job she did as well! Everything went smoothly because Rachel and Shannon knew how to manage their time. The hair style, makeup, and lashes Rachel did for me on my wedding day was completely flawless. She made me look exactly like what I envisioned for myself. The moms and bridesmaids were absolutely beautiful. We all received so many compliments. I can’t thank Rachel and Shannon enough for being part of my special day. I am forever grateful and would HIGHLY recommend Badass Bridal Hair Co. for any special events!!

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 09/16/2016

Rachel was amazing! Very responsive, prompt, great value. I loved my hair and make-up and my girls were very happy as well! I highly recommend Rachel for your wedding day!

Liz · Married on 09/10/2016

Rachel is seriously the best. Coming from someone that doesn't wear a lot of makeup and has only had her hair done three times in her life I can honestly say that Rachel gets it. From the very first email I sent to her up to the wedding day itself she was extremely responsive and helpful. She did all the hair and makeup for my wedding along with her helper Shannon and everyone looked beautiful and felt comfortable with how they looked. I had a total of 7 people getting hair and makeup done and everyone was finished in time for pictures and looked fabulous. You definitely want to book her for your wedding or any other event!

Jen · Married on 06/18/2016

When I first met Rachel to do my trial for wedding hair and makeup for the day of my bridal shower, I knew I made the right choice. She was so kind, down to earth and just kept it real and I think I knew she would be that way with the name of her company. She is badass in everything she does! I wanted my hair to be half up and half down for a summer wedding with some braids and curls in there as well and she delivered both times. I also chose to do airbrush for my makeup and it was flawless. Thank you Rachel and team for coming to my home to get my girls, moms, and I ready for the big day and making us all look absolutely flawless.

Stephanie · Married on 06/04/2016

Rachel was absolutely amazing! As the bride, I was a bit nervous about how to do my hair because I wanted something special, and couldn't really decide and kept changing what I wanted from my original hair trial. But I worked with Rachel (and my bridesmaids) and came up with a style that I loved on the day of! I absolutely loved my hair! The updo was exactly what I wanted! My bridesmaids also loved their hair! She was quick, friendly and super prompt as well! Rachel knew exactly what she was doing! Rachel also came to my parent's house in NJ (I live in DC but got married up in NJ) to do a hair trial and I was so appreciative of that! She also did my makeup and I'm so glad - I got the natural look that I wanted, and felt so beautiful all day long. I wish I could have Rachel come and do my hair everyday and was so sad when I had to take it out after the wedding! Definitely recommend!!!

Kaitlin · Married on 12/27/2015

Rachel was AMAZING! I couldn't have asked for a better hair/makeup artist on my wedding day! We had 6 hours to get 7 girls hair, makeup, dressed, and take pictures, and Rachel got us all done with time for touch-ups at the end! I had a few difficult bridesmaids when it comes to hair and makeup, and she handled them perfectly. I would not only recommend her, I would urge brides to use her for their weddings!

Marie · Married on 11/07/2015

Rachel did hair for myself & the bridal party. She gave me a unique look that was totally my style. The moms & bridesmaids all looked fantastic & the whole getting ready process was a lot of fun! Rachel is professional, creative & a pleasure to be around.

Leah · Married on 09/11/2015

Rachel from Badass Bridal was great! She did an amazing job with my hair and makeup and was very nice to work with. Hair stayed put all night. Definitely would recommend her to other brides and their bridal parties.

Nelcy · Married on 09/06/2015

Rachel was absolutely wonderful! I had so many compliments on my hair and makeup as did my bridesmaids and mother. My makeup lasted all day :) Only had to reapply the lipstick. Rachel is professional and very accommodating. She made the whole process, from trial, to the day of the event smooth and easy.

Bianca · Married on 07/18/2015

Rachel did my hair and makeup (as well as trial hair) for my wedding and it was absolutely perfect. I came in the day of my trial with the most complicated and intricate updo I could have found and she was confident that she could do it without any doubts! During the trial we tweaked some parts of it and determined what we would need to do the wedding day to make it perfect, like cut my bangs to the perfect length. Come the day of the wedding Rachel slaved over my hair for over 2hrs and it came out flawless. Not only that, but I had been on the fence about getting my makeup done because i'm not one who normally wears makeup and was worried I would not look like myself. Rachel knew I was debating this and let me mull over the decision until the absolute last minute. I ultimately decided to have her do my makeup and that came out flawless as well. I still looked like me, but a magazine perfect version of me - my friends and family were stunned! I would highly recommend Rachel and Badass Bridal Hair Co to anyone. She put me at ease the whole time and did a better job than I could have ever imagined - she really made me feel and look like a quintessential bride!

Donna · Married on 06/06/2015

Great company they called me back right away and responded to all of my emails the same day. I was referred by a friend who had used them for her wedding and I loved how she looked so I figured I would set up a trial. I had Rachel she was so sweet and you could tell she knew what she was doing. She had a lot of great ideas and told me I should try and book my trial the same day as my fitting so that I could see the whole look. I also liked the fact that the prices are all online so it was easy for me to show all of my girls. I thought the prices where very affordable and there where no surprises. My hair and makeup stayed all day. If you want to look your best but still look like you ask for Rachel.

Jackie · Married on 11/03/2016

Rachel is amazing!! Everybody's hair looked STUNNING and complimented their mismatch dresses perfectly, and it was seriously a pleasure to have her in the bridal suite all morning! My husband has longer hair, so she even touched his up before the ceremony too :) We will 100% be recommending Badass Bridal to all our friends getting married.

• Butterfly

Lori · Married on 04/22/2016

3.0

Rachel and Shannon did such a wonderful job doing the hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and me. They got all of us done in such a timely manner. They really listened to what my girls and I wanted and they delivered. They were fun while also being very professional. The prices were excellent and of a great value. I would highly recommend Badass Hair Co.!! :)

Sent on 05/02/2016

Badass Bridal Hair's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. It was our pleasure. I apologize if you didn't feel I was as responsive as you would have liked. I recently opened up my new shop and I know that maybe that effected my response time. I hold myself to a high standard and typically respond to all emails within 24 to 48 hours. I wish you both all the best and I look forward to the beautiful pictures. Thank you again for choosing me to be a part of such an important day in your lives.

Courtney · Married on 04/07/2018

3.2
      2.0
      3.0
      2.0

Rachel was great to work with... but I can't use a single color picture from my wedding. Everyone's makeup came out awful. I really wish I could upload pictures to this review. Rachel was amazing. From start to finish, she was helpful and patient. On the day of the wedding Rachel did everyone's hair and my makeup. The hair looked amazing, and my makeup was flawless, aside from some undone blending. That being said, the makeup done by Rachel's assistant on everyone else was embarrassing. Faces and necks did not match bodies at all. I wasn't kidding when I said I can't use a single color picture of my bridal party. They look like oompa loompas. What do you say to your mother, your in laws, and your best friends when they're crying over how they look after spending good money? Unfortunately we didn't have time to fix it due to a tight schedule. It had to be what it had to be. I looked around for the best way to save money for my bridal party (read: the cheapest), but maybe that was the wrong move.