Bad Rabbit Flowers Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Celia Getting married on 10/08/2021

Amazing experience

I am so grateful to Anika from Bad Rabbit Flowers. I originally reached out to her while wedding planning for my 2020 wedding, she was my first choice for flowers, but eventually my fiancé and I chose another florist who gave us a slightly lower quote, and that turned out to be a huge mistake! When COVID derailed our wedding plans we decided to elope and I received my bouquet from the cheaper florist, it was awful, nothing like what I had wanted at all. In a desperate attempt to get something better I reached out to Bad Rabbit Flowers and she was able to make me a last minute bouquet from her gardens (this was in August). The bouquet from Bad Rabbit was absolutely stunning and Anika was so helpful and accommodating. We have now rescheduled our wedding reception for 2022 and will be using Bad Rabbit Flowers. It turns out you get what you pay for, and the little extra expense is so worth the incredible quality and craftsmanship that you will get from Bad Rabbit. Not to mention she is so helpful and friendly. I can't wait to see what she does for our big event in a few years!

Bad Rabbit Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much, glad everything worked out in the end, I can't wait to see you guys again in 2022!
    Rachel A. Married on 08/12/2021

absolutely stunning work

Bad Rabbit Flowers were really great to work with. I was told by several previous florists that I spoke to, that my color palette was too tricky for the season, but Bad Rabbit took us on with seemingly no hesitation and nailed it so perfectly! The bouquets were gorgeous and our photos came out amazing. We are really happy we chose to work with Bad Rabbit Flowers. Thank you so much for everything!
    Rachel P. Married on 06/12/2021

Gorgeous and original

Anika was a dream to work with. She took my crazy ideas and turned them into a beautiful reality. Her creations were gorgeous, hardy and easily withstood the long drive from her house to our hotel and then to the wedding venue (the next day) I received endless compliments on my bouquets and they were honestly better than anything I could have imagined. I loved that she kept the end design a surprise! I seriously had a full freak out in the car as soon as she was out of eye/ear shot because I couldn’t contain my joy at how mindblowingly beautiful they were. I’m pretty sure my husband is sick of me constantly gushing about them...even though he (not so secretly) LOVED the antler crown she made for me. I’m seriously going to have to find more reasons to order from her again! I need more of her work in my life!

Bad Rabbit Flowers's reply:

Rachel, thank you so much for the lovely words, I cannot wait to see all the beautiful photos of your day! I am so happy you loved everything, congratulations!
  • Montana
    Montana Married on 05/06/2021

This team is the BEST!

We LOVED Anika and her team. She was recommended to us by several of our other vendors who couldn't stop gushing about her work and we are so glad that we took their advice. Bad Rabbit Flowers are a little pricier than some of the brick and mortar shops, but sooooo worth it. Anika was really easy to communicate with and working with her felt natural and fun, which we appreciated. Wedding planning can be a major headache and its really nice when a vendor goes out of their way to make it as easy and pleasant as possible. And in addition to being awesome the Bad Rabbit team are also so talented. We gave them a lot of creative freedom with the design and colors and are really glad we did, the flowers were amazing and I actually really liked that they were kind of a surprise on my wedding day! I would 100% hire this team again and again!

Bad Rabbit Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Montana! We loved working on your wild wedding look, it was such a fun project!
    Ceara M. Married on 05/01/2021

The most amazing flowers

Anika from Bad Rabbit Flowers was an absolute rockstar. Her creations are so cool and out of the box, full of so much color and so beautiful. We had a super colorful destination wedding on the Maine coast and our flowers were stunning, they made the whole day come alive and feel bright and happy and celebratory. We loved working with this team and cannot wait to get the pictures back so that we can relive it all over again! Thanks Bad Rabbit!

Bad Rabbit Flowers's reply:

Ceara, thank you so much for your kinds words, we are so happy that you loved your flowers! Congratulations again!
    Elizabeth Married on 12/08/2020

So much beauty!

My husband and I used Bad Rabbit Flowers for both our rehearsal dinner and wedding flowers and we were really pleased with everything they did. The flowers and arrangements were just so beautiful and full and textured and incredible. The team was friendly, and Anika was speedy at replying and always answered all of our questions clearly and thoroughly so that we were never left wondering about anything. The process of hiring Bad Rabbit was smooth and very stress-free. Everything about working with them felt right and we would do it again a thousand times over.

Bad Rabbit Flowers's reply:

Thank you thank you for the lovely and kind words, it was a pleasure to make your big day as special as can be!
    Jane Married on 10/09/2020

Such beautiful work!

My husband and I had a destination wedding in Maine this past autumn (we live in Canada but his family is from there) and we chose Bad Rabbit Flowers for our floral vendor. It was a huge wedding (300+) and we spent nearly 18k on flowers, which I know is a lot, but we wanted flowers EVERYWHERE and boy did they deliver! We had the most fabulous ceremony arbor, insane hanging chandeliers dripping with greenery, our tables looked incredible and my bouquet, my bouquet! it was a stunner! If you want your wedding feel like its in a great big flower bubble these are your people!

Bad Rabbit Flowers's reply:

Haha, you guys are fabulous! Thank you for the kind words, we are super happy that you are so happy!
    Mollie Married on 10/06/2020

F***ing Amazing!

I have no words! Bad Rabbit Flower are just f***ing amazing, thats it!
    No but seriously, we hired them for our 2020 wedding which ended up having so many changes, reductions, reschedules. It was a nightmare but Bad Rabbit was so awesome through it all. Quick to reply, easy to work with, clear on what they could accommodate and really great at trying to make all the pieces fit for us as we scrambled around like crazy people trying to make a wedding work in a pandemic! We are eternally grateful. Also, wow, the flowers were kickass!

Bad Rabbit Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! 2020 has been a crazy year for sure, what a whirlwind its been!!!
  • Jaime
    Jaime P. Married on 10/03/2020

Anika is amazing!

Bad Rabbit did such an incredible wonderful job for our wedding this past October 3rd!  Prior to working with Bad Rabbit we had no idea where to even begin with selecting a florist.  In searching online, everything we saw posted was beautiful looked like and it’d fit our style and venue.  Once we were able to connect on the phone we knew we had a great connection with Anika; and we were excited to have our florist on board!  Leading up to the wedding we checked in once in a while but on one of our trips to Maine we were fortunate to be able to meet with Anika personally.  She was so warm and inviting; welcoming us into her home where we were able to talk about our ideas for the big day and she introduced us to all of her animals and got to see her farm & gardens!  It was great to see that side of someone who was going to be so instrumental in creating this beautiful day for us.  I don't think it's very common that couples are able to meet personally with all their vendors and my fiance and I felt very connected to our whole team being able to do that whenever possible.  Once we had our colors selected I sent her all of the color swatches so she could coordinate the flower selections.  Then on a trip to Maine the year before our wedding on the exact same weekend we visited the venue to take some photos of the fall foliage so Anika would have a glimpse of the surroundings she’d be working in the following year.   It worked out perfect for designing just the right piece for the ceremony arbor.  We had these burning bushes at the arbor that I thought may interfere but the arbor was stunning and couldn’t have been more well blended with those bright colors of the existing foliage. On the day of the wedding when I saw my bouquet and the ceremony flowers I was overwhelmed at how well everything was coordinated. My bouquet was stunning.  Anika made the trailing ribbons the colors of the ladies dresses and it was a PERFECT match with everyone. Our family photos looked so amazingly coordinated! The flower girls dress was also a perfect match. As much difficulty I had and concerned in thinking everything was going to be mismatched, Bad Rabbit was able to pull everything together,  from the bouquets & boutonnières to the arbors & arrangements.  Everything was absolutely beautiful!Bad Rabbit did such an incredible wonderful job for our wedding this past October 3rd!  Prior to working with Bad Rabbit we had no idea where to even begin with selecting a florist.  In searching online, everything we saw posted was beautiful looked like and it’d fit our style and venue.  Once we were able to connect on the phone we knew we had a great connection with Anika; and we were excited to have our florist on board!  Leading up to the wedding we checked in once in a while but on one of our trips to Maine we were fortunate to be able to meet with Anika personally.  She was so warm and inviting; welcoming us into her home where we were able to talk about our ideas for the big day and she introduced us to all of her animals and got to see her farm & gardens!  It was great to see that side of someone who was going to be so instrumental in creating this beautiful day for us.  I don't think it's very common that couples are able to meet personally with all their vendors and my fiance and I felt very connected to our whole team being able to do that whenever possible.  Once we had our colors selected I sent her all of the color swatches so she could coordinate the flower selections.  Then on a trip to Maine the year before our wedding on the exact same weekend we visited the venue to take some photos of the fall foliage so Anika would have a glimpse of the surroundings she’d be working in the following year.   It worked out perfect for designing just the right piece for the ceremony arbor.  We had these burning bushes at the arbor that I thought may interfere but the arbor was stunning and couldn’t have been more well blended with those bright colors of the existing foliage. On the day of the wedding when I saw my bouquet and the ceremony flowers I was overwhelmed at how well everything was coordinated. My bouquet was stunning.  Anika made the trailing ribbons the colors of the ladies dresses and it was a PERFECT match with everyone. Our family photos looked so amazingly coordinated! The flower girls dress was also a perfect match. As much difficulty I had and concerned in thinking everything was going to be mismatched, Bad Rabbit was able to pull everything together,  from the bouquets & boutonnières to the arbors & arrangements.  Everything was absolutely beautiful!

Bad Rabbit Flowers's reply:

Amazing! Thank you so much for the kind words, we had so much fun putting your wedding flowers together and are so excited that you loved it all!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 09/19/2020

Beautiful Florals

Anika was amazing. One of the few vendors we kept when our large celebration turned into an elopement this year. She was professional, flexible and provided absolutely stunning florals. I would highly recommend Bad Rabbit Flowers.

Bad Rabbit Flowers's reply:

Yay! thank you so much for the kind words. I am so happy you loved your flowers and were able to have a beautiful elopement day!
    Jessica Married on 08/08/2020

Perfection

Anika is so talented and so accommodating. Communication was easy, timely and clear, her ideas were very helpful, and she was great at showing us what to spend on and where to save a little in order to get the look we wanted within our budget. The flower arrangements were spectacular and our day was perfect. We are very happy to have worked with Bad Rabbit Flowers and would recommend Anika to anyone getting married within her radius!

Bad Rabbit Flowers's reply:

Thank you for the lovely words Jessica, we are so happy you loved your flowers! Congratulations and lots of love
    Jessica C. Married on 08/07/2020

Absolutely wonderful experience

We used Bad Rabbit Flowers for our wedding back in 2019 and adored Anika. She was so down to earth and really talented. I used to work for several different florists in NYC and I have to say, Bad Rabbit blows anything I have seen just way out of the water. Her work is so well executed but without feeling stuffy and over designed, there is so much freedom and movement and texture in her work. We had a wonderful experience working with her and loved everything that she made for our wedding.

Bad Rabbit Flowers's reply:

Fabulous, thank you so much for the kind words, I am so happy that you liked the work we did for you!
    Paulette Married on 05/08/2020

So so good

My husband and I talked to a lot of florists before we came across Bad Rabbit. When we met with Anika we just felt a click that we had not felt with any of the others, she was engaged, interested, friendly, informative and didn't feel like a sales person. She heard everything we said, she asked tons of questions that none of the other florists asked us and really took the time to get a full picture of our hopes and expectations. She was also able to accommodate several requests that we had been told by other florists were impossible. She was really clear and firm and professional with regards to her policies and contracts, but without being rigid and cold and we just immediately felt comfortable signing with her. Plus her work is incredible, I recommend scanning her Instagram page to see what she can do, breathtaking, I would have literally been happy with anything she created but was exceptionally happy with what she created specially for us.

Bad Rabbit Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely review, so glad to hear you were happy with everything and we were able to give you all that you wanted!
    Jenny Married on 05/07/2020

Best wedding planning decision we ever made

Hiring the team at Bad Rabbit Flowers was the singular best decision that we made for our wedding. Anika was so helpful and accommodating and with everything surrounding the COVID epidemic she was extremely flexible and gracious, unlike several of our other vendors. Our original May wedding had to be postponed, we chose an August date, but it soon became clear that this was not going to work out either. In the end we made the tough call to put our "wedding" off indefinitely, but we desperately wanted to be married this year. Anika allowed us to get married in a gorgeous and flowery July elopement ceremony on the Bad Rabbit Flowers property. She went above and beyond with extra special flower arrangements to make our ceremony special. It was such a spectacular day! We are infinitely grateful to this talented lady and her amazing team and hope to use her again for our future reception party!

Bad Rabbit Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely words! I am so happy that you were able to say "I do" despite everything!
    Lizzy Married on 04/11/2020

Absolutely wonderful

My wife and I had such a great experience with Bad Rabbit Flowers. This is a company that truly cares about its clients, and its design work. The owner, Anika, is one of the most easy going and friendly people I have met. Her designs and her team were wonderful. We felt that hiring Bad Rabbit was one of the smartest decisions we made, they were the best part of our wedding team and the flowers made such a beautiful difference to the day.

Bad Rabbit Flowers's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Lizzy. We are so pleased that you loved everything! congratulations again!
    Lindsay J. Married on 04/04/2020

Bad Rabbit Flowers saved my wedding day!

We are so grateful to have hired Bad Rabbit Flowers. Our wedding was planned for spring 2020 and like so many couples at this time we had to make a tough call when it became clear that gatherings and weddings could not move forward at this time. In the end we had so much trouble getting all our vendors on the same day to reschedule that we just decided to elope. Bad Rabbit came through in a big way, they were our most responsive and accommodating vendor by far and helped us repurpose our wedding flowers into an amazing elopement scene so that we could still have beautiful pictures of our special day. Anika was an such a good sport and really really helpful throughout, she was almost like a stand in planner once we made our decision and really helped us get it all re-coordinated!

Bad Rabbit Flowers's reply:

Amazing, thank you so much for your kind words, we are so happy that we could help to make your day so special!
    Lindsay H. Married on 03/06/2020

Super awesome flowers

My flowers were so rad, I have never really seen flowers like Bad Rabbit's before, everything was just so big a juicy. We had color color color and it was super awesome. Anika was really nice to work with and is fantastic at what she does. When I looked at her work online I just knew I had to hire her company. Everything she does is incredible, I felt like the flowers she did were so fitting for me personally, she really nailed what I wanted!

Bad Rabbit Flowers's reply:

Yay, we are so happy that you loved everything so much, thank you for the kind words, we loved working with you!
    Leslie H. Married on 03/06/2020

The best florist you can ask for

I reached out to Bad Rabbit Flowers initially because every single vendor I talked to recommended them, like crazy enthusiastically! And now I know why! Anika is really great to work with in general, easy to talk to, full of ideas, really accommodating and patient. She is also a fantastic designer with a lot of creative vision and she takes into account your entire day when talking about flowers. I recommend taking all her suggestions! I had a basic idea of what I wanted, in terms of colors etc, but I basically let her take the reins on everything after that and the place looked fabulous! If you have already come across Bad Rabbit Flowers, you have found the best florist you are gonna find, hire them!
    Jen Married on 01/07/2020

Outstanding work

Bad Rabbit Flowers does outstanding work and makes flower planning a breeze! I am a wedding planner in Texas, but my husband is from Maine, we chose to get married close to his family in a gorgeous destination wedding by the sea. As a planner planning my own wedding I found Anika (the owner of Bad Rabbit) to be an absolute superstar vendor. Her answers to all my questions were answered immediately and thoroughly, he understanding of wedding planning beyond flowers was super helpful and her overall vision of the big picture was fantastic. She made my life so much easier, had total respect for the process and for other vendors, and was really easy to communicate my ideas to. To find a vendor like this, who is talented, humble and accommodating will maintaining total professionalism and poise is like wedding planning gold! I cannot recommend her and her company enough. Thank you so much for everything Bad Rabbit!

Bad Rabbit Flowers's reply:

Why thank you! I am so happy that you had such a great experience with us, we loved working with you!
    John Married on 12/10/2019

mind blowing wedding flowers

My wife and I used Bad Rabbit Flowers for our wedding on October 12 and we could not be happier. Anika, the owner, was super responsive and helpful and really easy to work with. She had so many good ideas and recommendations and helped us work through details we never would have even thought of. We met with Anika for a consultation at her home studio where we got to see her gardens and meet her amazing flock of birds, and we were sold immediately. She was friendly, easy to talk to and full of information. Our wedding flowers looked amazing and she went so far above and beyond what we expected. We could not be happier!

Bad Rabbit Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We had such a great time working with you on your wedding flowers!
    Sam Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing wedding flowers

My husband and I live in the UK but got married in Maine. Planning a wedding from overseas is a challenge to say the least. Bad Rabbit flowers was SO helpful and accommodating and really relieved the stress I was feeling over flowers. Anika was attentive, responsive, full of ideas and fun to chat with. In the end our day was GORGEOUS, the flowers were amazing, I could not have imagined anything better, truly!

Bad Rabbit Flowers's reply:

Wow! thank you so very much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you, we are super pleased that you loved it all so much.
    Meredith Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing talent, great communication

My husband and I planned a destination wedding in Maine and planned the whole thing from our home in Canada so it was important to us to hire vendors we clicked well with and could trust. Anika from Bad Rabbit was amazing. She communicated with us on every detail clearly and promptly so that we were never left with questions unanswered and she was so helpful in getting us what we wanted. Her work is amazing and her small team were really fun when we finally met them! Our wedding was beautiful and we really have this fantastic little company to thank for it!
  • Brigitte
    Brigitte Married on 08/03/2019

Responsive and Gorgeous!

First of all, I was so thankful that Anika replied so quickly to each of my emails. Having such quick service was super helpful in trying to organize and plan our wedding. I sent her pictures from Pinterest of ideas, told her our color scheme and theme, and explained all the flower elements we would need. Anika was wonderful about keeping my budget in mind whenever I asked questions or suggested a new idea.
    Second, her arrangements were gorgeous! I was nervous at first about not physically seeing what was in store, but Anika explained that she likes to keep things a surprise. Knowing how much we communicated about our vision and looking at her Instagram, I truly believed she had it all under control. When she and her husband arrived at the venue with all the flowers we were all blown away! The flowers/arrangements were our colors and fit perfectly with our theme.
    Overall, we are so thrilled that Anika did our flowers for our wedding. We still get compliments on our flowers when we show people our pictures. The quality of service and creativity that she provided was above and beyond anything we could have imagined!

Bad Rabbit Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, we are so happy that you loved your flowers! It was a pleasure working with you!
    Jenny P. Married on 07/05/2019

Without a doubt, the best vendor experience we had!

Bad Rabbit Flowers are amazing, their work is so stunning and they were the easiest, friendliest, most reliable vendor we worked with. Every arrangement they made was a jaw dropper. Anika really went out of her way to make sure not only that we got the things that we wanted, but also offered great advice about where we might add and where we might go a little lighter to balance the look in the barn while still staying within our budget. Working with her and her team was fantastic!
  • I
    Izzy Married on 06/22/2019

Loved everything about Bad Rabbit

My hubby and I chose Bad Rabbit Flowers both for their unique style as well as their slightly unconventional approach. I loved how casual, yet still professional the owner was. She wasn't all business like some of our other vendors, she was fun, flexible and actually gave us a lot of good pointers and tips in regards to saving a little on our pretty hefty budget. It was not like going to a "normal" florist shop and picking out an arrangement, I feel like the experience was more like hiring an interior designer. The process is creative, she has conversations with you and you can be as involved or uninvolved in the details as you want and the design elements sort of evolve. We chose to allow her team the most creative freedom and we do not regret it a bit! Her communication was clear, her pricing was fair and her designs were outrageous in the best possible way!