Bacon Entertainment Reviews

51 | Findlay, OH

51 Reviews for Bacon Entertainment

Kimberly Lee · Married on 02/02/2019

Awesome experience and I definitely recommend Joe for any DJ services!

Joe was an absolutely amazing DJ for our wedding! He kept the dance floor hopping all night, and was very professional and sociable! Highly recommend Joe if looking for DJ services!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Bacon Entertainment's reply:

Kim, thank you so much for the great review! Such a fun crowd and you, Josh and your families were awesome! Thank you for having me and congratulations to you and Josh!

Rachel Schroeder · Married on 01/19/2019

Great choice for a DJ

Smokin Joe was absolutely awesome at our wedding! Entertaining and kept things moving and kept people dancing all night!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Bacon Entertainment's reply:

Rachel, Thank you for the great review! Such a fun evening with you and Matt and your families! Thanks for having me and Congrats to you and Matt!

Maricella · Married on 01/12/2019

Never worried about a thing!

Joe was so great! When it came to wedding time, I didn’t even question if things would get done because I trusted Joe to accomplish whatever it was that we discussed and he did exactly that. He was so respectful and flexible. Especially with the weather we had for our wedding. All of our meetings were great, he was really professional and we love Joe!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Bacon Entertainment's reply:

Maricella, Thank you for the incredible review! You and Michael were a pleasure to work with and your guests really made my job easy. Such a fun crowd! Thanks for having me and congratulations to you and Michael!

Jenna Frey · Married on 12/01/2018

Bacon Entertainment

Bacon Entertainment was fantastic to work with. Joe went above and beyond on everything he did. He kept the dance floor full all night. He is super fun, easy going, and very well organized. Definitely would recommend him to all my friends/family. Thanks so much for everything you did to make our day the best =)

Sent on 12/10/2018

Bacon Entertainment's reply:

Jenna, Thank You so much for the awesome review! I really appreciate it! Such a fun crowd and you and Ryan were a blast to work with! Once again, thanks for having me and congratulations to you and Ryan!🙂

Morgan · Married on 10/27/2018

Had a great time and everyone stayed on the dance floor all night! Great job!! And thank you for making our big day so fun!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Bacon Entertainment's reply:

Morgan, Thanks for the great review! Such a fun crowd! Congrats to you and Cory!

Tyler · Married on 10/20/2018

He was Great

Joe Bacon was great, he took care of everything schedule wise so that we could relax and have fun. He is a great DJ and I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Bacon Entertainment's reply:

Tyler, Thank you for the great review and for having me! You and Amber are such a fun couple and it was an honor and a pleasure! Once again, Congratulations! Joe

Kailey · Married on 10/13/2018

Smoking Joe Bacon was great! He definitely helped make the night even more special & was very , very easy to work with considering we moved our wedding date up 7 months from the original date! We had a ton of compliments during & after our reception about the great music that was played & how smoothly it ran thanks to Smokin Joe! I highly recommend Smokin Joe Bacon to any couple out there looking for a great DJ & I’ll definitely be recommending him to friends & family!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Bacon Entertainment's reply:

Kailey, Thank you for the great review and for having me! It was an honor and a pleasure! Congrats to you and Jacob!

Courtney · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing! Was great with the crowd and kept things going smoothly!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Bacon Entertainment's reply:

Courtney, Thank You for the great review and for having me! Such a fun crowd! It was an honor and a pleasure! Congratulations to you and James!

KaiLee · Married on 08/25/2018

Great to work with! Tons of compliments from our guests!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Bacon Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, KaiLee for the great review and thank you for having me! It was definitely a fun night! Congratulations to you and Benjamin!

Ben · Married on 08/25/2018

110% takes pride in his job! I would suggest Smokin Jo to anyone!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Bacon Entertainment's reply:

Ben, thank you for the great review and for having me! Definitely a fun crowd who loved to party! Congratulations to you and KaiLee!

Paxton · Married on 08/11/2018

Dj Bacon was the life of the party! We had about 450 guest and everyone of all ages was out dancing and having a good time. He took control of the reception and made sure everything went smoothly and I would recommend him to everyone. Thank you!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Bacon Entertainment's reply:

Paxton, Thank You for the awesome review! What an incredibly fun evening with great people! It was an honor and a pleasure! Congratulations to you and Garrett! Joe

Megan · Married on 08/04/2018

Smokin joe bacon is wonderful! Such a great DJ. He is very professional and great at keeping the party going. We are so happy we were able to have him as our wedding DJ!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Bacon Entertainment's reply:

Megan, thank you for the great review and for having me! You and Brett are the nicest people and your guests were incredible! Such a fun crowd! It really made my job easy! Congratulations to you and Brett! The brand new Mr. & Mrs. Kramer!

Mary · Married on 07/14/2018

Joe did an amazing job as the DJ of our wedding. He kept the floor hopping and the comedy he threw out in between was priceless. My husband and I are so thankful to have had Joe do this for us and we highly recommend him for all your party needs! 10 out of 10 would book again!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Bacon Entertainment's reply:

Mary, Thank You for the awesome review! It was definitely a fun evening and everyone was great! Thank you for having me and congratulations to you and Anthony!

Aubrey · Married on 07/07/2018

Joe did an amazing job at our reception! He kept everything running smoothly, and kept the party going until the end! We really appreciate everything that he did to make our day so great!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Bacon Entertainment's reply:

Aubrey, thank you for the great review! You and Tyler are so much fun and your guests were a blast as well. Such a fun crowd! Thanks for having me and congratulations to you and Tyler!

Sue · Married on 07/07/2018

Highly recommend Bacon Entertainment! Joe was professional from the inquiry of his services, to delivering his services at my sons wedding. We received many compliments from our guest on the quality of music and entertainment provided. Joe knows how to make the reception flow and how to involve the guest. And his professionalism is outstanding. He does his job but is not overbearing in any way. Thank you Joe for the excellent job you did for our special event. Appreciate it!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Sue,
    Thank you for the incredible review! It was such a fun evening with great people! I am glad everyone had a great time! Thanks for having me and congratulations to Tyler and Aubrey!

Herb · Married on 06/30/2018

Working with Joe was amazing! For the price, he is beyond worth it. If your old enough to remember him on the radio, then hearing his voice again will be the thing that seals the deal! Had an amazing reception, the music and night never stopped.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Bacon Entertainment's reply:

Herb, thanks for having me and thanks for the awesome review! It was such a fun crowd and you and Lindsay are the nicest people! It definitely made my job easy. Congratulations to you and Lindsay!

Kip · Married on 06/23/2018

In my opinion, Joe is the finest DJ around. Some close friends of ours had him DJ their son's wedding a few years back. We were so impressed, that when it came time for us to plan our daughter's wedding we had to hire Joe for it. And he did not disappoint! The dance floor was packed all night, and everyone raved about the entertainment. I would highly recommend Joe for any of your DJ needs. - Kip Barth

Sent on 06/26/2018

Bacon Entertainment's reply:

Kip, what an awesome review and such a fun reception! Thank you for having me! Your families and guests were so much fun and it really made my job easy. Congratulations to Adrian and Samantha!

Samantha · Married on 06/23/2018

Absolute best DJ! Would not have been a perfect night without him. Definitely would recommend!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Bacon Entertainment's reply:

Samantha, thank you for the great review and for having me! What an incredibly fun night! Such fun guests! Congratulations to you and Adrian!

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2018

Smokin’ Joe went above and beyond my expectations! My husband and I couldn’t have been more pleased with his service. He is so much more than just a DJ, he is a true entertainer and kept our reception moving smoothly all night long. He made sure my guests were entertained and that the dance floor was full all night. He also took photos and videos to capture some special moments for us. I had so many complaints from my guests about Smokin’ Joe. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Bacon Entertainment's reply:

Sarah, thank you for the incredible review and for having me! You and Matt have such fun families and are the nicest people! Congrats to you and Matt!

Matthew · Married on 06/16/2018

Words cannot explain how awesome Smokin' Joe was at our reception. He kept the reception flowing without any snag. From the music, the light show, the MC duties, and just his all around charisma. Everything was top notch. From the minute we contacted him a year out from our wedding, he was nothing but professional and accommodating. He drove all the way to Cleveland on a Friday night just to meet with us to plan the reception. We had only met with him in person once before our big day, but it felt like we had known him for years. He knew everyone's name in the bridal party and close family members and how they were related to the bride and groom. Plus, he takes videos throughout the night so you can look back and reflect on all the fun! If you book any other DJ for your wedding, reception or other event...you're making the wrong decision! Smokin' Joe is THE BEST around. Period.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Bacon Entertainment's reply:

Matthew, Wow! Thank you sooo much for the incredible review! You and Sarah were so much fun to work with and your families are so nice. Such a fun crowd! It really did make my job easy. Congratulations to you and Sarah!

Carrie · Married on 06/15/2018

I wish I could give Joe a 10 -he was great. So flexible at our first meeting -and throughout the reception. He kept everything on time -but never pulled us away from our family and friends. We had so many family and friends also tell us what a great DJ he was. Highly, highly recommend, and if we did this all over again- would definitely have Joe DJ again.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Bacon Entertainment's reply:

Carrie, Thank you for the fantastic review and for having me! You both have the nicest families and such fun people! Really made my job easy! Congrats to you and Sru!

Barbara · Married on 06/15/2018

We used Joe for our daughters wedding and reception in June 2018. We had booked with him and then needed to change the date of the wedding by 4 months, Joe was great with the changes and did a excellent job! He kept the evening moving and kept the guest entertained. He charged much less then some DJ we looked into and was a great addition to our party! We would recommend Joe for all your events!
    The Farrell’s

Sent on 07/02/2018

Bacon Entertainment's reply:

Barbara, Thank you for the awesome review! Jamie and Dustin are the nicest people and it was such a fun evening. Again, thanks for having me and congratulations to Jamie and Dustin!

Taylor · Married on 06/09/2018

Smokin’ Joe was absolutely amazing! Not only did he keep the party going, but he also helped coordinate the entire reception which was extremely helpful! I would recommend him ten times over to everyone who is looking for a DJ for any event!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Bacon Entertainment's reply:

Taylor, Thank you for the awesome review! It has been such a pleasure being the DJ for your wedding and your sisters' weddings in the past! Such fun families and the nicest people! Congratulations to you and Doug!

Anne · Married on 06/02/2018

I cannot not express the gratitude Brad and I have for you and the service you provided for our wedding day. It was perfect and you helped immensely to make the reception fun and amazing!! We will recommend you to anyone in need of a DJ. Can’t wait to look at the pics and videos.!! Thank you so much Smokin Joe!!!??

Sent on 06/03/2018

Bacon Entertainment's reply:

Annie, thank you sooo much for the fantastic review! You and Brad are the perfect couple! So great together and such fun people! It was an honor and a pleasure! Thank you for having me! Congratulations to you and Brad!

Ray · Married on 05/26/2018

Joe was a class act and took care of everything so we could relax on our big day. Highly recommend his services to anyone!!!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Bacon Entertainment's reply:

Ray, Thanks for the great review and for having me! It was definitely a fun crowd and it made my job easy. Congratulations to you and Kati!