Bachetti Bros Catering Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Kris
    Kris V. Married on 05/20/2021

Awesome job

Planning a wedding during a pandemic is tricky for sure. Bachetti Brothers and their event planner Aurora did a spectacular job of providing high quality food and servers that went above and beyond.
    From the planning of the event, tasting, implementation and changes along the way, they were an awesome team!

Just a quick note to say thank you for this past weekend. The food was awesome and your servers were professional and delightful to work with.
    We greatly appreciate all of your attention to detail in the planning process and the end result was perfect.
    Sarah F. Married on 10/10/2020

Bachetti's was amazing, highly recommend!

Bachetti's was fantastic from the moment I reached out to inquire through the wedding itself. They were very helpful throughout the planning process, and were thoughtful and considerate as we switched gears somewhat due to the pandemic. At the wedding the staff were extremely friendly, thoughtful, and professional. And the food was absolutely delicious. I'm a vegetarian and we had gluten-free guests and Bachetti's worked with us to find menu options to fit our needs. I would highly recommend them for a wedding or other event. Personally we will use them again for any future catered events!
  • Caitie
    Caitie G. Married on 08/29/2020

You cannot go wrong with Bachetti Bros

Wow- what can I say. We found Bachetti Bro's on our venues preferred catering list and were truly won over when we stopped by their booth at The Queen's bridal showcase. The sample crab dip was so good and after talking to Aurora we knew Bachetti's was the one. Some of our family members have dietary restrictions and Aurora took the time to explain to them how flexible Bachetti's is and how we could customize the menu however we wanted. Coming up with a menu was very easy and Aurora made suggestions for things we didn't think of. Our tasting was wonderful and we were very confident in Bachetti's abilities and excitement towards our day. Unfortunately not long after our tasting we had to postpone our big reception due to covid and I emailed Aurora with a crazy plan to still get married on our original date but in our parents back yard (this was with 1 month to go.. not a lot of time in planning world at all) When I say Aurora came through big time would be an understatement. She quickly got me a quote that included everything- from a revised menu (we switched to more backyard friendly food) to the tent, dance floor, lighting, tables and chairs, linens, cutlery, staff to serve the buffet and bar -Bachetti's handled it all for us. The quote was very reasonable and we went ahead with planning. Aurora was always available to answer all of our questions and I knew the day would be great. The day of Bachetti's was everything and more. The food was AMAZING. (I had to take a picture with the mac and cheese and baked ziti because it was that good). The event staff was professional and courteous and handled everything (even in the rain and mud). We cannot thank Bachetti's enough and are looking forward to having them again at our postponed reception next year.
    Christine R. Married on 07/11/2020

Wonderful, Helpful caterer to work with!

I can’t say enough good things about how kind, wonderful, and flexible Bachetti Bro’s has been to work with. I am a Covid bride who had to change her date a few times and they worked with me each step of the way. We ended up needing to cancel our reception entirely but I KNOW I will be using them in the future for other events. I am still drooling thinking about the pepper steak from our tasting... don’t hesitate to book. They are SO wonderful to work with.
    Loretta Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing food for an amazing price

This is the place to get your food it is great I had no food left. It was amazing!!!!!

Bachetti Bros Catering's reply:

We are so happy you and your guests enjoyed your menu! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day.
  • Adrienne
    Adrienne C. Married on 08/24/2019

Attentive, customized, incredible value, exemplary service and presentation

We found Bachetti Bros. in a search of Delaware caterers beyond the list of those our venue preferred. As I read over their catering menu, I doubted that they would actually let us be as free to choose as it advertised. ....I was wrong. In speaking with Aurora (and stalking them on social media), it quickly became apparent that this was an operation with a ton of experience on their side and no need to inflate their ego. They were not hurting for gigs, which bolstered them to go through the fire with our watchdog venue coordinator.

What I found was that, indeed, we truly could craft an entire menu as we saw fit. Aurora gave us a rough draft and we went from there. She helped us find a happy medium between table service and buffet. For us, that looked like self-serve hors d’oeuvres, a plated salad course set to tables, a “build-your-own” pasta station, a carving station and self-serve non-alcoholic beverages (We supplied our own booze).

In the months leading up to the wedding, Aurora was attentive and patient. She helped us to adjust according to our budget. She priced things out at my every whim and added and removed things from our contract so many times, I lost count. To help me decide on plates, she MAILED me 4 samples, so i could look at them next to our napkins and overlays! ...She thought of things I never would have and came up with solutions for problems that would have overwhelmed me. She mentioned that we could supply our own coffee and tea if we wanted, which I probably wouldn’t have considered, but which i gladly chose to do, since i am a lover of dark roast and a variety of herbal options. Guests noticed!
    She faithfully communicated with our rental coordinator and our venue coordinator.

She and her crew showed up earlier than they promised to the day of the event, and were excellent at solution-finding during the final countdown, even after I had gone to change into my weddin’ duds.
    When the party was dying down, the crew was well on their way to being cleaned up, without having it feel like they were rushing us out. They took care of all the food and beverage related trash, which was a must for our venue.
    All in all, if you are looking for high quality and expertise at a fair price, Bachetti Bros. is a no-brainer.

Bachetti Bros Catering's reply:

Adrienne, Thank you so much for your generous words! We are humbled by your accolades. It was a pleasure working with you and meeting your family. We are honored to have been a part of your celebration and to share in all the fun everyone had. We wish you and your newly founded family decades upon decades of happiness together.
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 06/08/2019

Delicious food, great service

Bachetti Bros was our first choice caterer. They have a wide selection of foods to hand craft your wedding menu for any theme, and it's all delicious! Their Coordinator, Aurora, is quick and responsive. And their serving staff were kind, and kept the buffet line flowing!

Bachetti Bros Catering's reply:

Chelsea, you are so kind! Thank you for sharing your Magical day with us! We are so glad to have been a part of your celebration with friends and family. We hope you and Ryen the Happiest of Ever Afters!
    Judith Married on 09/22/2018

Fabulous food, excellent service, many complements!

Kevin and Aurora made things so easy by checking in with us consistently and providing an all inclusive contract (gratuity, everything) that helped us budget without surprises. They allowed us to provide our own alcohol (saving us money) and were super flexible with our last minute requests. I can’t recommend them enough.

Bachetti Bros Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so glad you, Chris, and your guests enjoyed the celebration. It sure was a blast for us being a part of your beautiful day! We cant wait to see the pictures of your gorgeous dress and the hoopers!
    Sara Married on 06/09/2018
    We used Bachetti's as our caterer for our wedding on June 9, 2018. They were absolutely amazing. Kevin was willing to accommodate all of our requests and took all of our conversations and brought it to life. The food was absolutely amazing, people are still telling me how much they loved the food. The most important part was they are all inclusive, we did an outdoor wedding and we had to find all of the vendors, it was not an all inclusive venue. Bachetti's recommended the equipment company and worked very closely with them along with the venue staff to make our day go off seamlessly. They were so willing to help wherever they could, it is truly that level of customer service and teamwork that mad our day so perfect. We highly recommend Bachetti's catering for ANY event you may need a caterer for.
    Robin Married on 07/03/2016
    Love Bachetti Bros.! They are my go-to for deli salads when I am being lazy, or when I just need some fresh fruit salad and or something quick for dinner. As for the Catering department, they are fantastic and work with you to make sure you are getting exactly what you need for whatever event you might be hosting!
  • User1888555 2+ years ago
    The food at our wedding was DELICIOUS. I have been to plenty of weddings, some with great food, and some with nasty food. But for my wedding I was determined to have food that everyone would love! We used Bachetti Bros Catering because they were recommended by our hall, and we were very impressed with the quality and selection of food. Not only did Bachetti provide us with food, but they provided us with helpful ideas, and great service. We would definitely recommend their services to friends, and we will use them in the future for events. We are still getting rave reviews from wedding guests about their food!! Rich and his team were very helpful and were willing to cater to ALL of our needs, including my food allergy, and all of my requests that were not even on their menu. They are AMAZING!
    Anna Married on 09/10/2011
    Rich and the entire Bachetti staff was excellent! The food was to die for and we got nothing but rave reviews the entire day and the days to follow! They got all of our linens for us, set up the pavillion to our specifications, and provided all of the plates, cups, and utensils! I wish I could plan another party, just to use Bachetti's again!
  • lakeisha
    Lakeisha Married on 06/17/2011
    I loved Bachetti Bros!! Everything was wonderful! The menu was great, the food was delicious, the customer service was wonderful! I have nothing but good things to say about Bachetti and I will definitely use them again!
    Stacey Married on 10/08/2011
    I cannot say enough about Rich and the team at Bachetti's. The food was delicious with no shortage of menu options. We've had many rave reviews from our guests about how good their meal was and especially the appetizers during cocktail hour. We had a great deal of out of town guests, so we wanted to add in some local flair to our reception. Bachetti's certainly helped us make our vision reality with some Philly soft pretzel bites and a TastyKake display. They worked with us to make every aspect of our reception special and spectacular. Bachetti's took care of our tent rental, any additional tables and chairs needed on top of our venue's supplies, and all of our linens. That assistance was priceless after we chose a venue where we had to work out just about everything ourselves. When we arrived to our reception, everything was flawlessly set-up. At one point we even had a small issue with our shuttle buses and Rich was right there to help me find the company's telephone number and take care of the matter quickly. Rich's experience and expertise cannot be beat. I have no hesitation in recommending Bachetti's for any event!
  • Holly
    Holly L. Married on 10/19/2019

Great vendor!

We thoroughly enjoyed Bachetti Bros Catering! They were able to fully accommodate us with a menu that fit perfectly with our wedding theme. They were very accommodating and professional (especially their event coordinator, Aurora!) We highly recommend them!

Bachetti Bros Catering's reply:

Thank you, Holly! It was an honor to be a part of your and Nick's wedding this year. Wishing you two lots of love and happiness!
    Geno Married on 04/09/2010
    Top-notch food and service for our reception and rehearsal dinner.

Rich was extremely helpful with all of the little changes that we made through out the planning phase. They "catered" to all of the requests that we had and were extremely easy to work with. Everything was like clockwork on the day of our wedding.

Thank you Bachettis!
  • sweet8818
    Danette Married on 10/09/2010
    The food was very good! Rich at Bachetti was so helpful!!
    Janelle Married on 05/03/2008
    Perfect! Exactly what I asked for, no haggling no hidden cost. Excellent customer service, and an outstanding value!