Bachetti Bros Catering Reviews

11 | Wilmington, DE

11 Reviews for Bachetti Bros Catering

Judith · Married on 09/22/2018

Fabulous food, excellent service, many complements!

Kevin and Aurora made things so easy by checking in with us consistently and providing an all inclusive contract (gratuity, everything) that helped us budget without surprises. They allowed us to provide our own alcohol (saving us money) and were super flexible with our last minute requests. I can’t recommend them enough.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Bachetti Bros Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so glad you, Chris, and your guests enjoyed the celebration. It sure was a blast for us being a part of your beautiful day! We cant wait to see the pictures of your gorgeous dress and the hoopers!

Sara · Married on 06/09/2018

We used Bachetti's as our caterer for our wedding on June 9, 2018. They were absolutely amazing. Kevin was willing to accommodate all of our requests and took all of our conversations and brought it to life. The food was absolutely amazing, people are still telling me how much they loved the food. The most important part was they are all inclusive, we did an outdoor wedding and we had to find all of the vendors, it was not an all inclusive venue. Bachetti's recommended the equipment company and worked very closely with them along with the venue staff to make our day go off seamlessly. They were so willing to help wherever they could, it is truly that level of customer service and teamwork that mad our day so perfect. We highly recommend Bachetti's catering for ANY event you may need a caterer for.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Robin · Married on 07/03/2016

Love Bachetti Bros.! They are my go-to for deli salads when I am being lazy, or when I just need some fresh fruit salad and or something quick for dinner. As for the Catering department, they are fantastic and work with you to make sure you are getting exactly what you need for whatever event you might be hosting!

Sent on 04/22/2016

The food at our wedding was DELICIOUS. I have been to plenty of weddings, some with great food, and some with nasty food. But for my wedding I was determined to have food that everyone would love! We used Bachetti Bros Catering because they were recommended by our hall, and we were very impressed with the quality and selection of food. Not only did Bachetti provide us with food, but they provided us with helpful ideas, and great service. We would definitely recommend their services to friends, and we will use them in the future for events. We are still getting rave reviews from wedding guests about their food!! Rich and his team were very helpful and were willing to cater to ALL of our needs, including my food allergy, and all of my requests that were not even on their menu. They are AMAZING!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Anna · Married on 09/10/2011

Rich and the entire Bachetti staff was excellent! The food was to die for and we got nothing but rave reviews the entire day and the days to follow! They got all of our linens for us, set up the pavillion to our specifications, and provided all of the plates, cups, and utensils! I wish I could plan another party, just to use Bachetti's again!

Sent on 10/05/2011
  • lakeisha

lakeisha · Married on 06/17/2011

I loved Bachetti Bros!! Everything was wonderful! The menu was great, the food was delicious, the customer service was wonderful! I have nothing but good things to say about Bachetti and I will definitely use them again!

Sent on 07/05/2011

Stacey · Married on 10/08/2011

I cannot say enough about Rich and the team at Bachetti's. The food was delicious with no shortage of menu options. We've had many rave reviews from our guests about how good their meal was and especially the appetizers during cocktail hour. We had a great deal of out of town guests, so we wanted to add in some local flair to our reception. Bachetti's certainly helped us make our vision reality with some Philly soft pretzel bites and a TastyKake display. They worked with us to make every aspect of our reception special and spectacular. Bachetti's took care of our tent rental, any additional tables and chairs needed on top of our venue's supplies, and all of our linens. That assistance was priceless after we chose a venue where we had to work out just about everything ourselves. When we arrived to our reception, everything was flawlessly set-up. At one point we even had a small issue with our shuttle buses and Rich was right there to help me find the company's telephone number and take care of the matter quickly. Rich's experience and expertise cannot be beat. I have no hesitation in recommending Bachetti's for any event!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Geno · Married on 04/09/2010

Top-notch food and service for our reception and rehearsal dinner.

Rich was extremely helpful with all of the little changes that we made through out the planning phase. They "catered" to all of the requests that we had and were extremely easy to work with. Everything was like clockwork on the day of our wedding.

Thank you Bachettis!

Sent on 04/09/2010
  • sweet8818

Danette · Married on 10/09/2010

The food was very good! Rich at Bachetti was so helpful!!

Sent on 10/21/2010

Janelle · Married on 05/03/2008

Perfect! Exactly what I asked for, no haggling no hidden cost. Excellent customer service, and an outstanding value!

Sent on 07/22/2008