Bachendorf's Reviews

6 | Dallas, TX

6 Reviews for Bachendorf's

• Christina

Christina · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly recommend. My fiancé bought my ring here at the Preston Hollow/UP location. Nino is the sales person who helped us and was top notch. Beautiful ring. Excellent service. They even took a roberto coin bracelet that my fiancé bought me at another store and resized it for us as no cost. We will definitely be back for all jewelry needs.

Sent on 03/20/2017

Bock Co. is amazing! I have only worked with their corporate office, never their retail store, but the have always gone above and beyond for my husband and I.

Everyone, especially Frank, treats you exceptionally well and ensures that you have a wonderful experience. They are a delight to work with and I recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 08/30/2013

Kaitlin · Married on 11/05/2011

Stacy was very helpful and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/31/2011
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 09/24/2011

My now-Husband got my engagement ring at Bock. They helped him make decisions, gave honest advice and I love my ring! We went back to Bock to purchase my engagement band and his wedding band as well. We'll be going there for every major jewelry purchase from now on!

Sent on 06/26/2012

Pam · Married on 11/05/2011

3.0

My Tacori engagement and wedding rings came through Bock and I love them! My only complaint would be the business hours being limited to weekdays, but other than that our experience was great!

Sent on 05/24/2012

3.4
      3.0

Ring experience was unique as I didn't know anything about the location and I walked to the second floor to see an armed guard and people behind bulletproof glass. I was buzzed in and everyone was very friendly. I enjoyed the selection and was able to find a wedding band for my now husband.

I did have an issue with the ring not being engraved as I requested and then when I picked it up the week of the wedding, it was engraved incorrectly. They handled it professionally, were apologetic and were able to resolve.

Sent on 07/06/2013