Bachelor Boys Band Reviews

616 Reviews for Bachelor Boys Band

• Emily

Emily Jackson · Getting married on 04/09/2021

They rocked!

My partner and I had a wonderful experience with the Bachelor Boys. Adam was kind, helpful, and open to any/all of our ideas. We had a 5-piece band for our wedding and they rocked..hard. The singers were insanely talented and the band kept the energy up all night - one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. Thanks Bachelor Boys!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Ell

Ell Toth · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Dance Floor on FIRE

WOWOWOW!!!! We first heard the Bachelor Boys at a friend's wedding before we were even engaged and when our planners suggested we check them out I recognized the name immediately! We took my parents to a showcase and everyone was totally sold. We worked primarily with Amber - she was also our female lead vocalist because she is just that much of a rockstar - could not have been more impressed with how straightforward they made the planning stages. But most importantly - I don't know if there are even words for how incredible they were on the day of!!!! My dad is very into music so we had an 11-piece band with extra brass and the performance was OUT OF THIS WORLD! They kept the dance floor packed and played songs that had everyone young and old rocking out. My parents had members of the club where we hosted the reception asking about our band for weeks after! Would 100% recommend and also note, we gave them very little direction on music selection - so I say just give them your special dance picks and let them work their magic for the rest of the night - you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 04/03/2020
  • Natalie

Natalie Williams · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Incredible!

WOW! Seriously worth every penny! Their performance was nothing sort of perfection. They read the crowd perfectly and the dance floor was full the entire night and no one was ready for the night to end! Without one reservation, we would recommend them to any friend! Can't say enough good things about our experience from the first contact to the day of!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Shenton · Getting married on 03/02/2021

The dance party didn't stop ALL night!

We had a 6 piece band at my wedding this past weekend and the party didn't stop the entire time! They had a mixed crowd dancing from start to finish. They were able to play my first dance song live which was really special. Each band member was talented and enthusiastic all night long. The MC who was also the lead singer was super organized and didn't miss a beat! We've gotten so many messages from guests telling us how fantastic they were and how much fun they had because of the band! We didn't write a set list but they read the crowd and played songs from a variety of categories that had people up on their feet all night!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Kelly M · Getting married on 03/02/2021

Great experience, highly recommend

BBB is the go-to group for a fun, energetic and professional band for your event. Mike was easy to reach for one-off questions in the months of planning ahead of the big day. The week prior, Mike and I discussed what my fiance and I wanted to hear, more importantly what we didn't want to hear, and left it to BBB to do the rest. Music played was great for all ages and there was no lack in dancing all night. Thanks BBB!

Sent on 03/09/2020
  • Alden

Alden Roth · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Best Band Ever!

The Bachelor Boys Band was the cherry on top of the perfect wedding day. They played all of the songs we requested and played other great songs that fit the vibe perfectly. They had the entire wedding dancing for 3 hours straight. They were a pleasure to work with and didn't complain once about getting to our remote venue location in the middle of the woods. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 11/10/2019

Clark Cochran · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Very Happy with the Bachelor Bros !!

We contracted with the Bachelor Bros for my daughter's wedding after hearing them at Jammin' Java in Vienna, VA. They were perfect on all fronts and helped make the wedding perfect . They provided audio for the ceremony, a strings trio for the ceremony, a jazz trio for the cocktail hour, the MC for the reception and the band for the reception. We were 100% happy on all fronts and are so happy we found them! Thank you Bachelor Bros for being an integral part towards making our special day perfect !

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Maddy

Maddy Glista · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Amazing, High-Energy Band! Exceptional Value

Run, don't walk to hire Bachelor Boys! From the moment I saw one of their showcases I knew that they we're the best band to capture our more classic rock/ 80's rock vibes. The band brought their A game and kept everyone dancing and singing along all night! Also their performance at the cocktail hour was amazing too, it was so nice to have background music and it added a really sophisticated touch. 10/10 would recommend bachelor boys!

Sent on 02/24/2020
  • Raechal

Raechal Fotusky · Married on 10/17/2020

had everyone dancing all night

amazing team! they were lively and had everyone dancing ALL night long! one of the best decisions we made for our wedding was hiring the bachelor boys!

Sent on 10/27/2020
  • Christy

Christy · Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing band!

I cannot recommend Bachelor Boys Band enough! Amber was our coordinator, and she was so friendly, professional and responsive. She helped me plan out the day of timeline, as well as make recommendations on instruments based on our song choices. We went to see them in Philadelphia prior to booking, and the moment we heard them live, we knew we wanted them at our wedding. They kept the dance floor going and played our songs we requested (during planning). I’m not super familiar with pricing for live bands, but I found them to be reasonably priced. 10/10!

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Catherine

Catherine Capozzi · Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing talent!

My Husband and I are HUGE music fans and our favorite thing to do is experience live music, so we knew our band had to be the best! We love rock and funk and the Bachelor Boy's Band brought the energy! Everyone was dancing and loving the vibes. Highly recommend going with them as they will not disappoint.

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly Sheehan · Married on 09/05/2020

Fantastic!

Bachelor Boys Band absolutely made our wedding. They provided microphones and violinists for the ceremony, a super fun jazz trio for cocktail hour, and incredible 8-piece band for our reception. We had multiple guests tell us this was the best wedding they'd ever been to, all thanks to the band. 10/10 performers, song choices, and stage presence. We cannot recommend enough!

Sent on 09/30/2020
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Sikora · Married on 08/08/2020

Outstanding Service and Talent!

My wife and I were married on August 8, 2020 and hired the Bachelor Boys as our wedding band. During the entire planning process, Anton (a member of Bachelor Boys) was in constant communication with us. They even provide a very helpful planning page where you can fill out every detail for your big day (trust me, it makes planning much easier and less stressful throughout the entire process). They had extra precautions due to COVID, and we felt safe throughout our entire reception. We spoke with the Bachelor Boys several times in the final weeks before our wedding. Finally, on our big day, Bachelor Boys brought the house down! They played all of our favorite songs and really got the crowd pumped up!! Kenny, our MC, really interacted with the guests and made us feel like we were at our own personal concert! They played all the great wedding songs and some outstanding versions of specific songs that we wanted to hear! They played every song that we wanted and made our night extra special! Many of our guests told us how great the Bachelor Boys were and we are so glad we hired them! You will not be disappointed! The Bachelor Boys are a class act and very professional and will make your night fun, exciting, and definitely one to remember! Thank you Anton, Kenny, and the Bachelor Boys!

Sent on 09/02/2020
  • Brig

Brig Madden-Cox · Married on 08/07/2020

Best Band Ever (price, hype, versatility)

We were so lucky to have landed with the Bachelor Boys Band. Recommended by a professional-musician friend of ours (played with Josh Groban) AND by our wedding planner, Darby Venema of Seeds of Celebration, our entire experience with the Bachelor Boys Band was perfect from start to finish.

The logistical lead up to the wedding was quick, easy, smooth, and helpful. We felt supported by our band liaison, Amber, who answered every question we had immediately, and helped us to get the playlist we wanted played at the event. They were so accommodating with all of our requests. Beyond that, we never felt uncomfortable with the way the company processes funds; it was easy and secure.

As for the day, itself, the band provided a microphone for our ceremony that was perfect, the cocktail hour was apparently (we were busy taking pictures and taking a breather) fantastic. The video shows that the duo playing music for the cocktail hour was sweating bullets (it was a RealFeel of about 115 degrees for our wedding) but still played through it all. We could hear him in the distance and were in love with his covers of a variety of styles of music.

Then the reception. The band absolutely CRUSHED our first dance song, "If I Ever Needed Someone (I Need You)" by Van Morrison. The vocalists seriously gave us chills as we danced. From then on, the party just never stopped. The band kept our guests dancing all night long, culminating in the craziest disco dance memory where a friend from college showed off his skills with my wife's aunt to "Can't Stop the Feeling!" to close the night.

We love the Bachelor Boys Band. For the price, they can't be beat, and we only had a five piece band. Can't even imagine how amazing the full band would be! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Lindsay Stewart · Married on 07/11/2020

Outstanding!

The band was absolutely amazing! The energy they brought to our wedding was outstanding. They were so accommodating and easy to work with! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/28/2020

Elizabeth Snively · Married on 07/03/2020

Worth every penny!

Wow! Honestly, you WILL NOT regret booking Bachelor Boys for your wedding. I heard them for the first time back in 2017 at my sister in law's wedding. No one left the dance floor the whole night! So when it was time to book a band for our big day, I knew who to call! I did get several quotes from other bands just to compare and was shocked at some of the other prices. Bachelor Boys is a great band and a great value so you really can't go wrong.

Due to COVID, I had to scale back my wedding from 150 guests to 50. With a smaller group, I decided to pair down the band as well. We went with the four piece ensemble and they kept the party going THE ENTIRE NIGHT. Honestly, many of my "break playlist" songs went unplayed because they were at it the majority of the time. So happy with how it turned out, no regrets at all!

Sent on 07/18/2020
  • Allison

Allison Constant · Married on 06/21/2020

Danced all night!

The Bachelor Boys band are the best! John was so easy to work with and they listened to everything that we wanted. Multiple guests came up to me and said how much they loved the band! We did not stop dancing the entire night. They brought so much fun and energy to our event, I highly recommend them to anyone who wants to have a great time at their wedding!

Sent on 10/18/2020
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 05/30/2020

Exceeded All Expectations

They were fantastic and put together a perfect playlist for us and our guests with minimal guidance from us. They had the guests dancing all night and we received so many compliments about the band. One guest mentioned they thought some of the songs were being played by an iPhone since it was so good, but it was actually the band playing live.

Sent on 08/03/2020

Rachel Cotton · Married on 04/18/2020

Very excited!

I am so excited for the Bachelor Boys to play at our wedding! I immediately fell in love with their music, and the professionalism working with them has been great. They were able to be flexible to give us exactly what we were looking for, and they were quick to respond.

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen Hammett · Married on 04/04/2020

Best band ever!

Bachelor Boys Band did an amazing job with MCing our wedding and playing all of our favorite songs. Our guests kept raving about the band, and people that never dance were dancing the night away!

Sent on 08/18/2020
  • Heather

Heather Nornhold · Married on 02/29/2020

This Band is a BLAST!!!

The Bachelor Boys had everyone up on the dance floor!!! They made it really easy for us to customize what we wanted from instruments to song selections. They played everything for us from beautiful ceremony music, to an upbeat jazz trio for the cocktail hour, to a 7 piece pop/rock band for the reception. They were really able to read our crowd and everyone had a great time. We received so many compliments on how fun our wedding was and so much of that was thanks to The Bachelor Boys.

Sent on 03/08/2020
  • Tyler

Tyler Hollinger · Married on 02/09/2020

Best Wedding Band down the SHore

Honestly the BB went above and beyond in all respects. We requested only classic hits and they rocked all of the perfectly. They accommodated us requesting welcome music, ceremony music, cocktail hour music, and then we added a New Orleans 1st line style march into the venue that truly WOWED everyone. The only thing that was a miss was the keyboard for the ceremony. Would have liked to just have acoustic guitar.

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Wen

Wen Xie · Married on 02/01/2020

O M G Hire these people

I'm not joking even a little bit right now . . . these people were AMAZING. I really didn't think wedding bands could get this good. First, they played Queen without missing a beat. Second, the lead guitarist hit the high note in Take On Me. Everyone at my wedding was fan girling over the band, including my mother. No one sat at my wedding . . . everyone was on the dancefloor, I'm talking photographers sliding on their knees with their cameras aloft as the music blared. What a great time. I'm so glad we got a live band and went with the Bachelor Boys.

Sent on 02/10/2020
  • Kayla

Kayla Kassis · Married on 12/31/2019

Epic! Had the party going alllll night!

Bachelor Boys Band was the best choice for our New Year's Eve wedding. They kept the party going all night and the dance floor was always full. Still hearing from our guests how amazing the band was.

Definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/05/2020

Caitlin · Married on 12/31/2019

Best Band Choice

I saw the Bachelor Boys Band (BBB) play at my holiday party less than a month before I got engaged, and knew they would be perfect for the job. They were upbeat, responsive, and everyone genuinely had a good time dancing into the New Year.

I have heard from other brides using BBB that some people are not as responsive, but I can truly say this wasn't the case when working with Mike, the drummer. He was readily available to get on a phone call and answer my questions, at length via email. I had zero issues with communication and am very grateful for that.

In being a Type A person, I put together a song list of things I would like to hear played and also a 'do not play' list (and I would recommend that others do the same. There were two times in the night that I was feeling underwhelmed by the song choices personally, but my guests didn't seem to mind and/or notice.

I would happily hire BBB again for another event!

Sent on 01/16/2020