B_entertained DJs and More Reviews

B_entertained DJs and More 1
  • Thomas

Thomas Gray · Married on 12/08/2018

Under Promised and Over Delivered

True experts! Handled everything beautifully, set up was clean and matched our decor and everything from the officiant to the photography, DJ and even the set up guys was pleasant and stress free. They ran the show leaving us to just enjoy every moment!

• Laura

Laura Hopkins · Married on 11/24/2018

Remember the night forever!

They made my wedding perfect! Keith was engaging and funny, the photo booth and attendant were awesome and overall the whole team at B_entertained is fun to work with!!!! Id give them a 100 stars if I could!

• Samantha

Samantha Grinder · Married on 08/18/2018

Such an great experience!

Everything was perfect! DJ was awesome! Photo booth was fun and a favorite of everybody! Our photos came out great! And we even rented wine barrel cocktail tables from them. It really made it easy to plan when everything was in one place. Thank you!

• Susan

Susan Ludwig · Married on 08/11/2018

Second Marriage We Always Dreamed Of

This is both me and my husbands second marriage and it was a blast! I was worried about the music being too loud and our guests wouldnt be able to enjoy themselves but Mike and his team really paid attention to the volume, checked in with us regularly throughout the evening and got our guests dancing too! So happy I choose them.

• Isabelle

Isabelle Cruz · Married on 07/28/2018

Best night ever!

Was really easy to work with B_entertained! We had a great DJ who played a mix of spanish and american music that had all my guests out on the dance floor the entire night! And their detailed online planner makes it really easy to plan everything. Thank you!

B_entertained DJs and More 2
  • Jill

Jill Haus · Married on 06/23/2018

Classy and Fun all wrapped up into one

Like I said in my title, classy when it needed to be but more fun then we even expected. And even my husband got out on the dance floor!!!!! We danced the night away and my guests and still talking about it! B_entertained really did an amazing job!

• Abby

Abby Shaffer · Married on 05/06/2018

Can do it all! And will not disappoint!

One word... AMAZING! We had the DJ and MC two many team for our reception and they absolutely killed it! So much fun and we also got all our rentals from B_entertained! Beautiful tent, on time delivery and set up and everything turned out just perfect. Thank you for making this the most memorable day of my life!

• Shawn

Shawn Jacobs · Married on 05/05/2018

Fabulous! Everything was PERFECT

Absolute pleasure to work with! Very professional and Mike was a great guide through the whole process. Thank you for making everything we asked for a reality!

• Sarah

Sarah Michelle · Married on 05/05/2018

Simple, Easy and Really FUN!

Would totally recommend B_entertained to anyone who is looking to make planning their wedding easy. They have everything you need in one place, Mike (the owner) was really knowledgeable and helpful in turning the thoughts in my head into a reality and they day of they were early and made sure me and my husband (along with pretty much every guest) had an amazing time! Thank you!!!

Jennifer · Married on 09/09/2017

Really a wonderful experience and highly recommend! Mike the owner works directly with you to help you organize and plan your reception and makes very helpful suggestions throughout and then our DJ (Darren) did an awesome job! Everything from the introductions to the last song were perfect! And the photo booth we had was a hit! I love all the pictures that we got! Thank you everyone at B_entertained for making our day so special!

Sent on 10/31/2017

stacey · Married on 08/12/2017

Awesome job all around! Our DJ was awesome and played a really great mix of older and new music so everyone was dancing. The photo booth was a huge hit with our guests and really has a lot of fun options. And overall the whole experience was really stress free thank god! :-) Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Ali · Married on 07/15/2017

We couldnt be happier with the way our reception went! DJ Rob had the dance packed all night long and everything was so easy to plan and everyone was so accommodating. Working with Mike, the owner, he helps you plan your reception so that no details are missed and he answers all your questions promptly as well as will make suggestions on how to keep the night flowing so that you end up with the most dance time. Which was really important to me as I have a very dancing group of friends. Thank you so much for a great night!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Maria · Married on 06/10/2017

Such professionals who will go above and beyond. We had many different aspects to our wedding, which required careful planning, but Mike and his team pulled it off seamlessly! Thank you for making what seemed like it was impossible... POSSIBLE!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Samantha · Married on 06/02/2017

Mike was the best! He really understood what we wanted. He was the right level of professional and fun for our guests. He played everything we wanted and even accommodated our weird entrance requests. We'd definitely work with him again.

Sent on 08/13/2017

B_entertained DJs and More's reply:

Hi Samantha

Thank you for such an awesome review! You were such a great couple with a unique style that made the whole day a blast to be a part of! Look forward to being a part of another event of yours.

Thanks

Mike
    B_entertained DJs and More
    www.EverythingDjs.com
    (914) 774 - 1271

kathleen · Married on 05/27/2017

Just made everything easy and fun! They helped me plan my entire day and I dont think it couldnt have gone any better! Mike, the owner, worked with us to create a timeline that flowed so well and our DJ was well prepared, set up early and had everything we asked for! 100% Recommend!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Kara · Married on 05/27/2017

These guys cant make it any easier! We literally got almost everything through them from the tent, tables, chairs and linens to the DJ, photo booth, photographer and videographer everything turned out great! Its literally a one stop shop which takes a ton of stress off while planning. Our DJ was awesome and was the right amount of interactive while not being corney (which was my biggest fear) and our I absolutely love our photos! Thank you B_entertained for everything!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Christina · Married on 05/12/2017

They did such a great job! We used their DJ services, their photo booth and their photography services and I am so happy with all of them! Our DJ was funny,interactive and played everything we rquested, the photo booth (which is actually is a real arcade style one and not a pop up tent built at home depot) and the photos we got turned out amazing! Thank you Mike, Darren, Roger and Heather for everything!

Sent on 10/27/2017
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 04/29/2017

A week before our wedding, I received an email that no one wants to get - the DJ you booked was in an accident and would not be able to be at your wedding. Thankfully Mike was okay, and was able to provide us with another DJ from his team, Rob. Mike arranged a phone call between me and Rob so we could chat regarding our music requests, and he was just as energetic and professional as Mike! The day of our wedding, we had music throughout 3 separate locations, and Rob was able to handle all of the systems seamlessly. Our reception music was absolutely perfect, we can't thank them enough! We also rented the photo booth package from B_entertained, which was SO fun! Everyone of all ages had a great time taking pictures all night, and seeing them on Facebook a few weeks later was a great way to relive the memories! Thank you!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Melissa · Married on 04/21/2017

We hired B_entertained to handle a lot of different parts of our wedding and we could not be happier! The tent was clean and beautiful. The MC played the best mixes and had the dance floor packed the entire night! And the up lighting turned out fantastic! Cant thank everyone enough for making my day unforgettable!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Avery · Married on 10/01/2016

Top notch service! The team at B_entertained is so understanding and really gave us the day that I always dreamed of! We had made so many changes leading up to the reception but everything was handled professionally and couldnt have asked for a more fun evening. My family and friends are all still talking about it! Thank you B_entertained!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Laura · Married on 09/24/2016

Such a great group to work with! Easy going and adaptable to anything they provided everything for our wedding and couldnt be happier with the results! Our DJ was awesome, the photo booth was a hit and I cant wait to see the photos and video!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Lindsay · Married on 09/17/2016

These guys were awesome. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Our guests (and we!) had a great time and couldn't have asked for better.

Sent on 09/20/2016

amanda · Married on 09/03/2016

What a wonderful company to work with! They made everything easy and put me and my partner at ease throughout the entire process. It really allowed me to enjoy the entire day!

Sent on 10/27/2016

karen · Married on 08/27/2016

Wonderful! They were set up early, music was perfect from the volume to the mix of our requests and everyone had a great time.

Sent on 10/31/2016