B. Young Beauty Studio + Spa Reviews

30 | Newnan, GA

30 Reviews for B. Young Beauty Studio + Spa

Tiffany P. · Getting married on 11/05/2021

Amazing Service!

Brittany was amazing from start to finish! My bridal trial had to be postponed due to the virus but Brittany did a great job of keeping in touch and making sure we got the appointment in before my big day. Brittany listened to any changes I asked for and she delivered the results I wanted. My hair and makeup was stunning and exactly what I envisioned. My makeup lasted through all the tears, kisses, and Georgia humidity...and that's saying a lot! I would highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 06/09/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth C. · Married on 04/03/2021

Brittany is Phenomenal!

Brittany had a great energy and a team that matched. She made all my boho bridal dreams come true with my final look - my exact words were "I want to look like a boho fairy running through the woods with Stevie Knicks vibes" - and she DID NOT disappoint. I also have very thick, straight hair that can't hold a curl. Brittany worked her magic and gave me curls that somehow survived a wild dance party through the whole evening.

Brittany is amazing and I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 05/02/2021
  • Nichole

Nichole B. · Married on 01/02/2021

Wonderful experience!

I booked my bridal make and bridesmaids hair and make up with B. Young Beauty. Brittany was AMAZING from booking, the trial, to the wedding! She brought a couple other stylist to assist her the day of the wedding which were also fantastic. We got some many compliments on our hair and make up, they made us feel like a million bucks! Couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Thanks Brittany and the B. Young team!

Sent on 01/12/2021
  • Listya

Listya M. · Married on 10/10/2020

Highly Recommend!

Choosing Brittany and her team to do my HMU for the wedding was the easiest choice I made, and I absolutely recommend! Her and her team made my bridal party and I look and feel absolutely gorgeous on the big day. They always checked in with us on our look and made changes and touchups as necessary. They also made the morning getting ready ready so fun with their music, conversations and easygoing personalities. Brittany’s communication was the best out of all my wedding vendors - I really didn’t have to reach out much to ask any questions because she’d have already emailed me the information before I realized I needed it. I really appreciated that, but especially during COVID when I wasn’t sure how protocols would change. I did have a HMU trial, and during the trial, I felt so good about them and trusted them that I chose to have have them cut and color my hair before the wedding, which was a big deal to me since I have never treated my hair and they were an hour drive away. Overall, so glad I picked them to be a part of my vendor team for the big day and highly recommend!

Sent on 11/07/2020
  • Kimberly

Kimberly W. · Married on 06/06/2020

Amazing stylists for hair and makeup

Wow! Britany and her staff are absolutely amazing.
    The booking process was simple and organized. Britney quickly sent me a timeline for the day which helped me tremendously or coordinating arrival times and pictures.
    The trial went flawlessly and my hair and makeup looked exactly as I had envisioned.
    Come wedding day, Britany and her team sanitized the entire area and thoroughly in between bridesmaids. She made all my girls look amazing!
    I would highly recommend B Young Bridal for your weddding!

Sent on 06/08/2020
  • Abby

Abby L. · Married on 03/14/2020

Great experience from start to finish

I love these gals! Brittany was very communicative throughout the entire process, from my hair trial to the big day. She's very professional yet fun and laid back which put me at ease! She also does magic with shorter hair--somehow she was still able to give me the updo of my dreams when I barely had enough hair to go into a ponytail! Definitely hire these ladies if you're looking for a carefree, no nonsense experience. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/10/2020

B. Young Beauty Studio + Spa's reply:

Abby, thank you so much for sharing! I loved being apart of your big day and was so happy with the look we achieved. Thank you for having me apart of the special day! ❤️- Brittany
  • Joanna

Joanna S. · Married on 02/01/2020

Fun, Talented and Professional

The gals at B Young are incredible. I had a very specific bridal look and they were committed to making it happen. My trial put me at ease and they were such fun to have with me on the wedding day. So glad I booked with them!

Sent on 02/17/2020

B. Young Beauty Studio + Spa's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing Joanna and for having us apart of your big day! It means the world to be included in your getting ready time. You were truly stunning!
  • Sarah

Sarah M. · Married on 01/04/2020

Perfect experience - great skills - beautiful execution

I hired B. Young Beauty Studio to handle bridesmaid hair for my wedding. Brittany and her team were beyond amazing. They handled my large group, nearing 15 people, in a chaotic hotel room at The Georgian Terrace. They were professional, kind, funny, and extremely knowledgeable. They listened to what my bridesmaids, sister-in-laws, mother-in-law, etc. wanted and executed everything perfectly - everyone looked so beautiful. I couldn’t have asked for a better hair team and am so lucky to have stumbled upon her business. I HIGHLY recommend B. Young Hair Studio and personally vouch for their professionalism and skill sets.

Sent on 05/09/2019

B. Young Beauty Studio + Spa's reply:

We are so happy that you enjoyed our team! Thank you for including us in your special day. You and your bridal party were a blast to hang with. We hope the day and your honeymoon were as stunning as you! ❤️
  • Colleen

Colleen G. · Married on 11/05/2019

Beautiful and Affordable Wedding Updo

Brittany is awesome! She made my crazy curly hair look amazing while keeping the texture of my curls and thus bringing out the best of me. She is so quick and made my hair look so good that I felt amazing and confident throughout my entire wedding. My hair stayed in place during dancing and for photos. I highly recommend!

Sent on 05/23/2019

B. Young Beauty Studio + Spa's reply:

It was such a blast getting you ready! I hope the day was just as beautiful as you were. Thank you for including me in your big day!

- Brittany
  • Anna Laura

Anna L. · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding Makeup

Brittany and her assistant were amazing. They were so professional and did an amazing job on my makeup. I wanted a super natural makeup look for my wedding day and they did just that. I would HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 07/01/2019

B. Young Beauty Studio + Spa's reply:

We are so happy you enjoyed our team during your wedding planning and getting ready process! We loved your party and had a blast working with everyone. Congratulations and thank you so much for including us in your special day!

Ashley P. · Married on 12/13/2018

Highly, highly recommend!

I absolutely love that I chose this place to do my makeup and hair for my wedding! Brittany is fantastic! Planning my trial was very simple, and I loved how I told her the idea I was going for and she brought my idea to life. She's very nice and works hard to make sure you are pleased with your look. She showed up to the wedding early and brought such a positive and relaxed vibe to the wedding day. I highly recommend Brittany!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Emily · Married on 09/08/2018

I have nothing but positive things to say about Brittany, her work is so stunning even my husband commented on how nice my makeup looked! She was able to accommodate multiple skin colors and hair types and all of my bridesmaids and myself looked amazing.

Sent on 09/20/2018

B. Young Beauty Studio + Spa's reply:

We are so happy you felt as amazing as you looked! We enjoyed getting you and your party ready for such a big day! Looking forwrd to seeing more photos.

Wishing you all of the best on your new journey with your husband!
    -Brittany
  • Janine Stephan

Janine · Married on 03/24/2018

I absolutely loved working with Brittany for my wedding!! She just gets it and is a magician at natural beauty looks. My maids all fell in love with her as well, and we all had so much fun getting ready with Brittany and her assistant. Throughout the booking process, I found Brittany to be very responsive, which is key, all while she was launching the grand opening of her new salon. Talk about putting clients first! She is super understanding, collaborative and easy to work with as well. I never had a doubt in my mind that anything would go wrong with her, and it didn't. I plan to use Brittany for any hair/makeup services I need in the future and highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Ashley · Married on 03/03/2018

Brittany was so helpful and kind! She responded quickly to my messages, and was so professional. Her team listened to what I as the bride wanted, as well as personalized each bridesmaid. We were all SO pleased with the results! I got so many compliments on my hair and make up! They made the whole experience fun and enjoyable! I would recommend Brittany and her team to everyone!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Stephanie · Married on 12/09/2017

Despite 7 inches of snow in Georgia, these girls showed up on time and did an outstanding job. Everyone looked beautiful and the bride was stunning. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/20/2017

B. Young Beauty Studio + Spa's reply:

We wouldn’t have missed it! It was so much fun working with you ladies.

Ashley · Married on 11/18/2017

I had the BEST time working with Brittany. She is professional, knowledgeable, honest, talented - I could go on! My family has just had 3 weddings back to back (and also 3 different makeup artists from all over) and Brittany was BY FAR the best. My makeup not only lasted all night, but was exactly what I wanted. All the girls looked stunning - all different looks and skin tones, but at the same time, all a cohesive natural / glam look. Brittany is the best, and is beautiful herself inside and out!

Sent on 12/11/2017

B. Young Beauty Studio + Spa's reply:

Ashley, it was a true honor to have been apart of your big day. Myself and Jacqueline enjoyed working with everyone. We are so glad you were happy with everything and you were truly a stunning bride. We hope your wedding was everything you dreamed of! Congratulations!

Anna · Married on 11/11/2017

They were hands down the most talented hair and makeup ladies I have ever worked with. They did makeup and hair on not only me, but also my former students with severe special needs. They were so patient with my moving around and my mini bridesmaids. They were totally sweet when I lost and cried for 20 minutes and redid my hair. They did an amazing job! I would recommend them and their prices to anyone!!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Natalia · Married on 11/10/2017

I cannot thank Brittany and her team enough for the amazing service, patience, flexibility, effort, and professionalism they gave myself, my bridesmaids, and my mothers on our special day. Candance and Brittany did such a great job and I cannot express my gratitude enough for the both of them. I have already recommended them to all my friends getting engaged and I would recommend this great group to anyone planning their special day. Thank you so much to the B Young Beauty team for being apart of my wedding day!

B. Young Beauty Studio + Spa's reply:

We are so happy we helped make your day extra special! Everyone was such a blast to work with and you were a gorgeous bride!

Julie · Married on 10/29/2017

I hired Brittany to do the wedding makeup for my Mom and Maid of Honor. She did an absolutely phenomenal job! She was very professional, arrived on time, and I am so happy I chose her for this! Thank you for doing such an amazing job to help make my day perfect!!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Lizzie · Married on 10/21/2017

Brittany was an absolute pleasure to work with. Her stylists Hlee (Makeup) and Brittney (hair) were amazing. I did the trial before the wedding and loved their work. Then for the day of I had a few changes and that didn't phase Hlee or Brittney. They were prompt at arriving onsite at the venue and finished the 4 bridesmaids and my hair well in advance of when we needed to be ready for pictures. I am so glad I got the pleasure of working with them!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Megan · Married on 10/20/2017

Brittney did an amazing job for my wedding! She did everything I asked for and more. I had a trial with her a few months prior to get an idea of what we would be doing and the day of I was floored by her skills and patience. She is very sweet and honest and took her time preparing me for my big day!! And to top it all off, through my happy tears, my makeup didn't smudge and my hair didn't budge! I am beyond pleased. Contact with her was very easy. She responded within 2 hours to every message I sent her. I can not recommend her enough

Sent on 10/21/2017

Courtnry · Married on 09/29/2017

Brittany was awesome! Super flexible and made the experience wonderful for my mom, sister, and myself on my special day. :)

Kori · Married on 09/23/2017

Brittany and her team did an amazing job with hair and makeup. On your wedding day you want to look absolutely gorgeous and exactly as you have imagined- she exceeded my expectations and I would recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 12/11/2017
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 07/21/2017

Hire Brittany!

Brittany is so personalble and knowlegeable!

She really knows her beauty from hair to makeup. Even skin care! She enhances your natural beauty! Nothing heavy or cakey.

From the start she took time to listen and help develop the look for the me ,the bride, and bridesmaids. We all looked gorgeous and admired how Britany and her team showed professionalism with the minor adjustments/suggestions we had.

Hire her!

Sent on 04/26/2021

Kaitlin · Married on 06/10/2017

Couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist team for my wedding day!!! Thank you so much!!!