B-Raps Studios Reviews

51 Reviews for B-Raps Studios

• Stephanie

Stephanie Poulin · Getting married on 07/10/2020

worth every penny

Brian is absolutely amazing! If you want a professional, thorough, patient photographer that captures love, happiness, and REAL LIFE all in one photo.. look no further! He was patient with all the children in my wedding, and took his time to make sure we all looked perfect! He is personable and really made us feel so comfortable! Brian made sure to ask if their were specific photos that I wanted before hand and went out of his way to make sure those photos happened! At the end of the day, pictures are all you have left of your wedding. Brian (my photographer) was my most important choice and he did not disappoint! He was beyond helpful throughout this entire wedding process and truly captured all the amazing moments of my day! 5 stars all around!

Sent on 12/22/2019

Amanda Gravelin · Married on 10/12/2019

B-Raps Studio

Amazing photographer! B-Raps has photographed my children's first birthday pictures and wedding so far and his work is amazing. I would highly recommend B-Raps Studios to any one who is looking for high quality images from someone who is professional, timely and overall easy to work with!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Nickole · Married on 09/22/2019

Absolutely amazing

Bryan is a amazing person..He made me feel comfortable and kept his eye on the small details for my wedding .5 stars

Sent on 10/20/2019

Doris · Married on 09/21/2019

Very organized and accommodating

Bryan was awesome to work with he made our package work for our long day’s schedule. He is also accommodating in getting pictures early when needed for thank you notes, even for the fussy bride who wants options 😁

Sent on 10/08/2019

Doris & Aaron,
    Thank you for the review. You guys are not fussy, I am glad to make your day stress free and got to capture your love story! :-) Thank you again !
  • Michelle

Michelle Michalik · Married on 09/07/2019

Hire him!!! Will not be disappointed!

It was an absolute honor to have Bryan as one of the wedding photographers! I wouldn't have had it any other way! Bryan was so amazing to work with, and it felt so comfortable to work with him! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. You will NOT be disappointed

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 08/24/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Bryan was amazing on our big day!!! He was so creative in capturing our happiness and we could not be more satisfied with the time he took for us to have these memories last forever!

Sent on 10/11/2019

B-Raps Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for this review! I am glad we got to capture your special day. We can't wait for you to see all of the beautiful pictures we had capture for both of you.
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent!

Bryan was amazing! He was very professional and very attentive to every detail! He was very easy to work with and made us both feel very comfortable and relaxed! We would absolutely recommend him to anyone and would definitely use him again! He does such beautiful work!

Sent on 07/13/2019

B-Raps Studios's reply:

We are excited that we had the chance to capture your wedding day. It was an honor getting to know both of you and your family.
  • Courtney

Courtney Swimm · Married on 11/24/2018

Will be using him for GOOD

Bryan has become part of not only our friend circle, but family. He’s genuine, talented, kind, funny, and easy to with with. He did our engagement shoot, my boudoir shoot, and our wedding. Bryan took charge of a 20+ person bridal party, and our friends 100% LOVED him. Bryan will be part of our lives (and our friends’) for good now. I can’t say enough about Bryan and his work! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/19/2018

Bryan was recommend to me and my fiance by friends and we are so happy that we took their advice. He made our engagement session so enjoyable and we received our edited pictures in less than a week. We are looking forward to Bryan taking our wedding pictures!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Nicole Garman · Married on 10/19/2018

Truly Wonderful!

We hired Bryan when friends recommended him. We were not disappointed. We had our engagement photos done and were very happy with those pictures. We were married on 10/19/18 and recently got our wedding pictures back and we were amazed. We love them so much! There's a wide variety of different pictures and the quality is great. He got pictures from very different angles during our ceremony, even some angles that were completely unexpected. He was very quick to respond to us whenever we called for text him. He is extremely personable and could make us laugh easy, which put us at ease since neither of us are fans of having our pictures taken. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our day!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Lara · Married on 08/17/2018

It was an absolute pleasure to work with B-Raps Studios. Our engagement photos are stunning! He is an amazing photographer and so much fun! I would definitely recommend B-Raps Studios and look forward to working with him for my wedding.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Matthew · Married on 07/28/2018

Couldn’t have asked for a better photographer for our wedding. Bryan has always been professional and takes amazing pictures. We have had him photograph our engagement party, a Christmas party, and our wedding. When you find perfection, you stick with it. Thanks again B-Raps Studios!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Rebecca · Married on 06/30/2018

B-Raps Studio was the perfect selection for our engagement photos. Bryan is very accomodating and easy to schedule with. He even worked well incorporating our children into the shoot, getting them to pose easily (which is a difficult feat). Bryan was easy going to work with and extremely personable. He has a unique eye for detail, he's extremely creative, decisive, and professional. He quickly edited the photos and they came out much better than we could have ever anticipated. We are so grateful that we signed up with his studio for our special day. :)

Sent on 11/15/2017

B-Raps Studios's reply:

Thank you for the great review! I really appreciate the amazing words.

Greg · Married on 05/26/2018

Bryan was the best! Very involved and professional about the photos we were looking for. Has great out of the box thinking with his photos that give you a great everlasting picture that you'd normally never think to take yourself. Very professional and great value.

Sent on 08/25/2016

B-Raps Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! I Appreciate the great comments and love how I captured your big day :-)

tim · Married on 05/26/2018

Bryan was the my photographers assistant for my wedding. Bryan was awesome, he did a great job of working together to capture our special day from every angle. Bryan also did a great job of seeing some really fun pictures and facilitating that they happen. He took great care in making sure the pictures he took were the best they could be. I would not hesitate to recommend Bryan as a photographer for my special event.

Sent on 08/31/2018

B-Raps Studios's reply:

Thank you guys for the great review! I was happy to be apart of your big day :-)

Joe · Married on 04/21/2018

From the engagement session to our wedding day; we had nothing but great experiences working with Bryan.
    He was patient with us and our large wedding party and he kept a stress free vibe going which helped us enjoy our wedding !!

Bryan was able to capture our young children smiling and in the same direction, I might add!

We truly had an amazing wedding and much of that was because of Bryan.

Great job and great results.

Thank you!

Sent on 08/01/2018

B-Raps Studios's reply:

The wedding was such a blast to shoot! Editing was even better because I can't stop posting pictures from that day. Many years of happiness!

Chris · Married on 10/07/2017

B-Raps studio fulfilled our every need when it came to pictures! Has great ideas for pictures from engagement photos to the wedding party photos. So flexible with everything we wanted to do he definitely knew it was our day and we wanted to celebrate it that way! So friendly and inviting towards our guests they were looking for him to capture their favorite moments at our wedding. My wife and I really feel like he captured the moment.

Sent on 10/17/2017

B-Raps Studios's reply:

Kayla & Chris! It was my pleasure capturing your wedding. I had a blast and you both rock!

Kristina · Married on 09/29/2017

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding was deciding to use B-Raps Studios for both our Engagement Photos as well as for our Wedding Photos. Bryan went above and beyond to make our wedding day exceptional. He had ideas for both our Engagement Photos and our Wedding Photos that perfectly captured the look and theme of what we wanted to capture for our wedding. Bill and I also both felt very comfortable working with him and it was a really fun experience overall. When the photos came back we were both blown away by how perfectly he was able to capture one of the most memorable days of our lives.

Sent on 11/24/2017

Kristin · Married on 09/02/2017

Bryan was an amazing photographer. My mind was at ease working with him. I knew he'd capture every special moment perfectly!!

Sent on 09/15/2017

B-Raps Studios's reply:

Thank you for the great review!

Neida · Married on 08/19/2017

Pictures came out great, even included all the ones with my pets... yes my dog walked down the isle :)He was great with my 2 dogs! Not only did he help with the pictures, but also helped with the timing of first dances, cake cutting, garter and bouquet toss

Sent on 09/18/2017

B-Raps Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for this great review! I was honored to be part of your big day as well as making sure that you were both happy :-)

Amy · Married on 04/15/2017

Bryan was so calm, and patient when dealing with my wedding party! He simply is such a genuine person to deal with, and can't wait to book with him again. He has such a beautiful eye and talent. Just amazing!

Sent on 04/16/2017

Stephen · Married on 12/31/2016

Bryan, is an artist with an impeccable eye! We met Bryan at a wedding Expo and hit it off from day one. He instantly understood our vision, our style and was able to capture the magic our our day through his lens. When we received our pictures from him, we were overwhelmed with joy because Bryan was able to capture everything we missed the day of the wedding. For any brides out there looking for a photographer, take our advice- you day will be so crazy (in a good way) and it will go by so fast, you will miss special moments. You will glaze over and not notice details in the room, you will have limited time with friends and family. A great photographer (like Bryan) will make sure all the moments you miss get captured. Bryan we can’t thank you enough and are so thankful to have found you. Bryan is someone we will forever be friends with.

Sent on 02/15/2017

Stephan & Ricky,
    It was such an honor to be there on your special day. I am glad that I got the chance to capture all of the details that you were just unable to enjoy at that time. Now you get all of those images to remind you of the memories you created and you can always go back in time when you look at them.

Stephanie · Married on 10/29/2016

Bryan is amazing at what he does! He has an eye for things no one else can see. He checks over and over to make sure you get the pictures you want so you don't miss any part of your special day. I highly recommend him!! We loved having him a part of our special day!

Sent on 11/30/2016

We had Bryan as our wedding photographer! He did an amazing job! If you are looking for amazing pictures to be treasured for a lifetime we highly recommend him! He captures beautiful moments just when you think no one is looking! Very professional!

danielle · Married on 10/08/2016

B-raps Studio did a wonderful and amazing job with our wedding photos! Bryan is very attentive to details and is always striving to capture the most important memories! He is very easy to work with and flexible to his clients schedule. I am so glad we went with B-raps Studio for our wedding day! Bryan is very reasonable with his pricing! Bryan cares so much about his work and to make his clients very happy. You will not regret picking this company! He is very professional and listens to everything that you tell him and what you want. Thank you again Bryan for the amazing wedding photos I love them!