B-Raps Studios Reviews

59 | Providence, RI

59 Reviews for B-Raps Studios

Jennifer P. · Married on 05/15/2021

So glad we chose Brian

Brian was the perfect person to capture our most important moments. Pictures were amazing and he was receptive to all of our needs and wants.

Sent on 07/18/2021

Corilyn H. · Married on 10/29/2020

Personalized

Bryan was a phenomenal photographer! Our guests loved working with, felt comfortable and Bryan was really aware of our needs and desires for the photography of the wedding. He took the time to go over themes and other photos we liked before the wedding, was very responsive through the planning process, and on the day of, captured all of the perfect moments without making it seem like we were posing for photos for too long. We highly recommend B-Raps Studios for all couples!

Sent on 11/05/2020

Christina B. · Married on 10/25/2020

Wedding 2020

Bryan was amazing, efficient, fun, made a beautiful wedding album and adapted to my crazy family! Will hire him again without hesitation!

Sent on 12/31/2020

Andrea S. · Married on 10/17/2020

Gorgeous Photos, A Joy To Work With

Bryan photographed our wedding on 10/17/20, and he was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. He was flexible and supportive when our original date was postponed due to Covid-19 restrictions, which was such a relief during a stressful time! On our special day he was a hit with our wedding party and families due to his fun personality. He made everyone feel happy, comfortable and beautiful. And, most importantly, our photos came out gorgeous! We have shots of all of our perfect moments to treasure forever thanks to B-Raps Studios.

Sent on 12/31/2020

Marissa · Married on 09/19/2020

Quick Change!

Bryan is such a sweetheart. You can tell he really enjoys what he does. We were very lucky that he was able to work so quickly with us when we suddenly switched our September wedding to July. He gets some really beautiful shots!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Marissa & Jeff,
    It was my pleasure to make sure you get all the best moments captured on the most important day of both your lives. Thank you again!
  • Nicole

Nicole S. · Married on 09/13/2020

Oustanding

I wish I could give more than 5 stars! Bryan is extremely professional, organized, and talented. During our initial meeting, Bryan asked questions about our wedding and what we we wanted in our photos. The conversation flowed and I felt like he really understood us and the vibe of our wedding. This was confirmed when he sent a follow-up email outlining everything we talked about, including things I mentioned in passing. I was impressed with his attention to detail!

We had to make multiple location changes due to Covid and Bryan helped us figure out new spots for portraits and timelines that would work with our wedding schedule. Working with Bryan was the bright spot of wedding planning because I knew he had our best interest at heart and would make sure we had awesome photos.

We just received the final photos and I'm blown away! There are so many gorgeous photos that we're having a hard time narrowing down to the ones we want for our album. Bryan is amazingly talented and has such a creative eye. I am so happy with all of the beautiful photos he took and excited to have him capture all of our future Christmas and family photos!

Sent on 10/25/2020

Roseann B. · Married on 07/12/2020

Highly Recommend!

Bryan photographed my wedding on 7/12/2020. He was professional and courteous. He truly is great at his craft. He captured all of the key moments, along with gorgeous candids. The photo quality was stellar. I would highly recommend Bryan for your special day!

Sent on 09/03/2020

B-Raps Studios's reply:

Thank You Roseann and Mike for letting me capture your beautiful day :-) I am glad you love your photos and now you can cherish all the moments from that day.
  • Stephanie

Stephanie P. · Married on 07/10/2020

worth every penny

Brian is absolutely amazing! If you want a professional, thorough, patient photographer that captures love, happiness, and REAL LIFE all in one photo.. look no further! He was patient with all the children in my wedding, and took his time to make sure we all looked perfect! He is personable and really made us feel so comfortable! Brian made sure to ask if their were specific photos that I wanted before hand and went out of his way to make sure those photos happened! At the end of the day, pictures are all you have left of your wedding. Brian (my photographer) was my most important choice and he did not disappoint! He was beyond helpful throughout this entire wedding process and truly captured all the amazing moments of my day! 5 stars all around!

Sent on 12/22/2019

Amanda G. · Married on 10/12/2019

B-Raps Studio

Amazing photographer! B-Raps has photographed my children's first birthday pictures and wedding so far and his work is amazing. I would highly recommend B-Raps Studios to any one who is looking for high quality images from someone who is professional, timely and overall easy to work with!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Nickole · Married on 09/22/2019

Absolutely amazing

Bryan is a amazing person..He made me feel comfortable and kept his eye on the small details for my wedding .5 stars

Sent on 10/20/2019

Doris · Married on 09/21/2019

Very organized and accommodating

Bryan was awesome to work with he made our package work for our long day’s schedule. He is also accommodating in getting pictures early when needed for thank you notes, even for the fussy bride who wants options 😁

Sent on 10/08/2019

Doris & Aaron,
    Thank you for the review. You guys are not fussy, I am glad to make your day stress free and got to capture your love story! :-) Thank you again !
  • Michelle

Michelle M. · Married on 09/07/2019

Hire him!!! Will not be disappointed!

It was an absolute honor to have Bryan as one of the wedding photographers! I wouldn't have had it any other way! Bryan was so amazing to work with, and it felt so comfortable to work with him! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. You will NOT be disappointed

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 08/24/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Bryan was amazing on our big day!!! He was so creative in capturing our happiness and we could not be more satisfied with the time he took for us to have these memories last forever!

Sent on 10/11/2019

B-Raps Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for this review! I am glad we got to capture your special day. We can't wait for you to see all of the beautiful pictures we had capture for both of you.
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent!

Bryan was amazing! He was very professional and very attentive to every detail! He was very easy to work with and made us both feel very comfortable and relaxed! We would absolutely recommend him to anyone and would definitely use him again! He does such beautiful work!

Sent on 07/13/2019

B-Raps Studios's reply:

We are excited that we had the chance to capture your wedding day. It was an honor getting to know both of you and your family.
  • Courtney

Courtney S. · Married on 11/24/2018

Will be using him for GOOD

Bryan has become part of not only our friend circle, but family. He’s genuine, talented, kind, funny, and easy to with with. He did our engagement shoot, my boudoir shoot, and our wedding. Bryan took charge of a 20+ person bridal party, and our friends 100% LOVED him. Bryan will be part of our lives (and our friends’) for good now. I can’t say enough about Bryan and his work! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/19/2018

Bryan was recommend to me and my fiance by friends and we are so happy that we took their advice. He made our engagement session so enjoyable and we received our edited pictures in less than a week. We are looking forward to Bryan taking our wedding pictures!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Nicole G. · Married on 10/19/2018

Truly Wonderful!

We hired Bryan when friends recommended him. We were not disappointed. We had our engagement photos done and were very happy with those pictures. We were married on 10/19/18 and recently got our wedding pictures back and we were amazed. We love them so much! There's a wide variety of different pictures and the quality is great. He got pictures from very different angles during our ceremony, even some angles that were completely unexpected. He was very quick to respond to us whenever we called for text him. He is extremely personable and could make us laugh easy, which put us at ease since neither of us are fans of having our pictures taken. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our day!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Lara · Married on 08/17/2018

It was an absolute pleasure to work with B-Raps Studios. Our engagement photos are stunning! He is an amazing photographer and so much fun! I would definitely recommend B-Raps Studios and look forward to working with him for my wedding.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Matthew · Married on 07/28/2018

Couldn’t have asked for a better photographer for our wedding. Bryan has always been professional and takes amazing pictures. We have had him photograph our engagement party, a Christmas party, and our wedding. When you find perfection, you stick with it. Thanks again B-Raps Studios!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Rebecca · Married on 06/30/2018

B-Raps Studio was the perfect selection for our engagement photos. Bryan is very accomodating and easy to schedule with. He even worked well incorporating our children into the shoot, getting them to pose easily (which is a difficult feat). Bryan was easy going to work with and extremely personable. He has a unique eye for detail, he's extremely creative, decisive, and professional. He quickly edited the photos and they came out much better than we could have ever anticipated. We are so grateful that we signed up with his studio for our special day. :)

Sent on 11/15/2017

B-Raps Studios's reply:

Thank you for the great review! I really appreciate the amazing words.

Greg · Married on 05/26/2018

Bryan was the best! Very involved and professional about the photos we were looking for. Has great out of the box thinking with his photos that give you a great everlasting picture that you'd normally never think to take yourself. Very professional and great value.

Sent on 08/25/2016

B-Raps Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! I Appreciate the great comments and love how I captured your big day :-)

Tim · Married on 05/26/2018

Bryan was the my photographers assistant for my wedding. Bryan was awesome, he did a great job of working together to capture our special day from every angle. Bryan also did a great job of seeing some really fun pictures and facilitating that they happen. He took great care in making sure the pictures he took were the best they could be. I would not hesitate to recommend Bryan as a photographer for my special event.

Sent on 08/31/2018

B-Raps Studios's reply:

Thank you guys for the great review! I was happy to be apart of your big day :-)

Joe · Married on 04/21/2018

From the engagement session to our wedding day; we had nothing but great experiences working with Bryan.
    He was patient with us and our large wedding party and he kept a stress free vibe going which helped us enjoy our wedding !!

Bryan was able to capture our young children smiling and in the same direction, I might add!

We truly had an amazing wedding and much of that was because of Bryan.

Great job and great results.

Thank you!

Sent on 08/01/2018

B-Raps Studios's reply:

The wedding was such a blast to shoot! Editing was even better because I can't stop posting pictures from that day. Many years of happiness!

Chris · Married on 10/07/2017

B-Raps studio fulfilled our every need when it came to pictures! Has great ideas for pictures from engagement photos to the wedding party photos. So flexible with everything we wanted to do he definitely knew it was our day and we wanted to celebrate it that way! So friendly and inviting towards our guests they were looking for him to capture their favorite moments at our wedding. My wife and I really feel like he captured the moment.

Sent on 10/17/2017

B-Raps Studios's reply:

Kayla & Chris! It was my pleasure capturing your wedding. I had a blast and you both rock!

Kristina · Married on 09/29/2017

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding was deciding to use B-Raps Studios for both our Engagement Photos as well as for our Wedding Photos. Bryan went above and beyond to make our wedding day exceptional. He had ideas for both our Engagement Photos and our Wedding Photos that perfectly captured the look and theme of what we wanted to capture for our wedding. Bill and I also both felt very comfortable working with him and it was a really fun experience overall. When the photos came back we were both blown away by how perfectly he was able to capture one of the most memorable days of our lives.

Sent on 11/24/2017