B Lovely Beauty Studio Reviews

B Lovely Beauty Studio 3
B Lovely Beauty Studio 4
B Lovely Beauty Studio 5

Jennifer · Married on 11/22/2014

Brianna was more than I could have hoped for. She was very accommodating and easy to work with. I was coming in from out of state and she worked with me to do a hair trial around my schedule. She and Paige were amazing on the day of and really listened to what each girl wanted done with their hair and make up and made sure everyone was happy. We all looked beautiful and she made it fun and laid back. Thank you!

Sent on 01/17/2015

B Lovely Beauty Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review Jennifer! :)

Christine · Married on 10/12/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Brianna's team of girls. Brianna was unavailable the day of my wedding so my team was Sabrina (makeup), Paige (hair) and Kara (hair). In short - they were unbelievable. They arrived right on time (8:30) and flew through 6 makeups and 9 hairstyles with time to spare (done by 1 pm). Everyone LOVED their look and Brianna's girls were fantastic with listening to what each of my girls wanted ... transitioning from heavier, smokey eyes to more natural understated makeup with ease. Paige and Kara tackled every hairstyle vision my girls had without batting an eye ... Complicated braided updos, soft waves and blow outs without a problem - show them a picture and consider it done! I swear they are magical. You cannot go wrong with booking this team. Not only did my girls love the way they looked, but they were amazed at how reasonable the pricing was. Ive always done my own makeup because I'm very particular but I'm already looking forward to using them in the future for other special events. I m fully intended on adding my own "touches" to my makeup once Sabrina was done to make it my own and my bridal party literally screamed at me "DON'T TOUCH A THING ITS PERFECT". I got married 10.12.14 (bride: Christine) check out their Facebook photos - they are pure TALENT. And a pleasure to be around and do business with as well :) can't wait to work with them again!!!!!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Brianna is excellent! I would recommend her to anyone. She made my bridesmaids and I look beautiful and we enjoyed working with her so much!

Sent on 08/22/2014

Brittney · Married on 07/19/2014

Brianna and her helper Paige made my wedding day beautiful. All the girls were very pleased with their make up and hair! I would recommend them to anyone who wants their wedding day to be a breeze and want to look absolutely breathtaking.

Sent on 08/06/2014

B Lovely Beauty Studio's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Brittney! :)
  • User3372007 · 2+ years ago

Brianna did my hair and makeup for some pictures I was having done and it came out gorgeous! She takes the time to ask questions about what you like and the type of look that you are envisioning. She is so easy to talk to and you can tell she loves what she does! I would highly recommend Brianna to any bride or anyone needing professional hair and makeup.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Nicole · Married on 06/22/2014

Brianna was amazing! She is such a sweet heart and so great to work with! She listened to what I was looking for and executed it perfectly! I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day, and that's all thanks to her! Brianna is the best!!

Sent on 07/25/2014

Nicole · Married on 07/18/2014

Brianna is amazing! She did such a wonderful job for my wedding. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/10/2014

Amy · Married on 06/08/2014

I was getting married in Westerly RI on a Sunday. I had a very hard time finding somebody that would provide services on a Sunday, on site and for the bride only. I finally found Brianna of B Lovely Studio who was willing to work with me (and I’m glad the other places didn’t work out!). I had some makeup trials before going to Brianna and was never happy. Brianna did such an amazing job in one shot. She listened to what I liked and also explained why some things would not be good for pictures. My hair came out beautiful as well. She once again listened to what I liked and made sure everything was the way I wanted it before she left on my wedding day. Brianna is very talented and I couldn’t have asked for more.

Sent on 06/05/2015
  • Deana

Deana · Married on 08/17/2019

♥️Lovely!!!♥️👍👍👍👍

My hair is very thick and curly.. I had seen a style I liked on Pinterest but half way though I decided on something else. The girl who did my trial was so patient and was able to give me exactly what I wanted. She made me feel comfortable, and relaxed. The day of she was amazing, my hair and makeup were even more perfect than the day of my trail. The air brush makeup is amazing, it was August and very humid and many happy tears fell from my beautifully lashed eyes- and I was still flawless at the end of the night! I absolutely loved working with her.

Sent on 09/06/2019

B Lovely Beauty Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind review Deana. :)
    We hope you think of us again for any future events!

cassandra · Married on 07/09/2016

I had an amazing experience with Brianna and her team for my recent wedding. Brianna was accommodating in scheduling a trial when I was searching for a hair stylist and makeup artist for my wedding with less than 4 months before my wedding. Lexie was my stylist and she was outstanding. She listened to my request for light coverage and a natural look and even after the trial was willing to make slight changes on my wedding day to make my look work perfectly for me. The studio also was able to meet my time needs for a 6:45 a.m. start time to complete my hair and makeup on site for 9:30 a.m. photos and an 11 a.m. ceremony. I can't say enough great things about Brianna, Lexie, and the studio overall.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Brianna was very attentive and her work was perfect both Makeup and hair....I was very happy with the results!!

Sent on 09/28/2014

Vima · Married on 10/25/2014

I am not very picky, except for my hair. I have tight curls (google type 4a curls) and I wanted a bohemian/vintage look on my hair. Brianna listen to my hesitations and previous experiences, and what I was looking for, and after that she got to work. She has great hands, the process was painless (no hair pulling yay!) and my hair came out awesome. We talked some more on the changes for the big day. On the wedding day, she was on time, and had all the tools she needed, and was ready to work in a room where everybody was talking (my girls are loud!). She never stopped smilying and making the day special. My hair came out awesome, and my mom's hair too (she only did mom and me). She also accepts cards even on the go. All in all, I would recomend her studio any time.

Sent on 11/25/2014

I really loved working with Brianna! Her studio was warm, and inviting and spending the morning with her and my maid of honor was really relaxing. I loved the hairstyles she did for both of us.

Sent on 07/31/2014

Meghan · Married on 08/01/2015

Brianna sent her team of girls the day of my wedding and they arrived right on time, there were 11 of us so she sent 4 girls (2 for hair and 2 for makeup). They were great! Very professional and efficient, they were done with all of us right on time. I would absolutely recommend B Lovely to anyone looking for affordable hair and makeup for their wedding day!

Sent on 08/27/2015

B Lovely Beauty Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for this great review Meghan! :)
  • Elissa

Elissa · Married on 04/22/2017

4.2
      3.5

The girls from B Lovely are seriously professional but still friendly and approachable. You're not going to get a better price for bridal makeup.
    Their studio space is adorable and they were super timely arriving to my venue on the wedding day. Despite adding another face for makeup at the last minute we were still done right on time according to the timeline they provided.
    The makeup was great; she definitely has a style but listened to my requests and I ended up with a look I loved.
    They really don't know how to work with curly hair but hardly anyone does so I can't really fault them for that. I wore a half-down style but if you want a full up-do they'd probably be fine working with anything other than maybe serious 4A/B/C curls.

Sent on 04/27/2017

2.2
      1.0
      3.0
      2.0
      2.5
      2.5

I have never written a bad review before but I don't want what happened to me to happen to anyone else! Brianna was/is the sweetest person, so I didn't want to give her 1-star down the line, but the quality of her work is not good. I paid $100 to secure my wedding date, and $125 for the hair and makeup trial. So I ended up losing $225 AND had to find a new hairstylist four weeks before my wedding! I trusted Brianna based on 16 5-star reviews, so PLEASE take this 2.2 star review into consideration and do your research! My main mistake is that I totally trusted that she would be great, so my trial was 4 weeks before my wedding. Make sure you schedule your trial well in advance so that you're not freaking out if you don't like you hair and makeup! Also, don't pay the $100 deposit until you're sure because she won't give that back.

My personal experience consisted of a hairstyle that just wasn't done with care…it had loops sticking out like when you pull your hair into a ponytail without brushing it. It was lopsided and hairsprayed to the point where I looked greasy (the hair strands were sticking together). My makeup turned orange and when I pointed it out, Brianna said that I needed to get a spray tan to match her makeup. I said I didn't want a spray tan but she said I needed one because there wasn't a makeup shade pale enough for me. As the day went on, from casually eating and drinking, a white line appeared around my lips from the orange makeup wearing off. I actually looked like a cheeto…with white lipliner. Anyways, when I booked my next hair vendor, I went with the one with 114 5-star reviews, and researched like crazy!

Just a word of advice:)

Sent on 08/25/2015

B Lovely Beauty Studio's reply:

This is a fraudulent review and is currently being validated.