B.loved Reviews

6 | Seymour, IN

6 Reviews for B.loved

Great experience. This is where I purchased my wedding gown. It is a smaller boutique, but had so many dresses I loved. This had more options that were my style than many of the other larger dress retailers I went to. Definitely would recommend checking it out if you are in the market for a wedding or prom gown. Love it!

Sent on 12/08/2016

I purchased my dress from here and I absolutely love it! Jade helped me by allowing me to try on so many dresses, I lost count! She even brought some to me that she thought I might like, and I ended up choosing one of her dresses! It was an amazing time with a few happy tears. This place is also reasonably priced for the quality of the dresses. I have many friends that got their dresses from here as well.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Best service & eye for fashion in Southern Indiana!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Crista · Married on 10/06/2018

Great establishment with wonderful owners who are helpful and accommodating.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Paula · Married on 09/17/2016

I had a wonderful experience at this shop. I had another wedding dress appointment at a different shop later in the day which I had to cancel because I found the perfect dress here! Staff was wonderful and the shop had a very inviting warmth to it. They figured out the style I enjoyed and helped me decide from there. I knew I had the right dress when another customer walked by my group with her little girl and the girl stated, "Mommy, look at the princess!" Thank you for helping me find the dress I didn't even know I'd been dreaming of!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Shay · Married on 07/21/2018

To order your dream dress here you only have to pay 50%!! You don't have to try and come up with 1200.00 all at once. Which was fantastic help for me I was able to get A LOT better dress than I had originally thought.

Sent on 03/09/2018