B. Israel Photography Reviews

B. Israel Photography 7
  • Danielle

Danielle Sassano · Married on 09/29/2018

Professional and Fun!!

Cindy and Jay are the best!!! They even brought along their son “Intern” to ensure no moment went unnoticed. Their sense of humor and professionalism made the photo taking process seamless and fun. Their portfolio speaks for itself, but it was a bonus to see some sneak peaks in real time. The attention to detail, especially with timing and lighting was quite impressive. We highly recommend booking B. Israel Photography for your special occasion and would give them more stars if we could!

Cheyenne Thames · Married on 07/14/2018

Gorgeous Photos!

Jay and Cindy did an AMAZING job with our wedding photos! They were easy to work with and were able to naturally capture all of our favorite moments. Although we did have to wait quite a while after the wedding to receive our photos, they did let us know upfront that it might take a long while and it was DEFINITELY worth the wait! Our wedding photos were everything we asked for and more! I would recommend booking with Bobby Israel as I’m sure they will fulfill all of your photography needs!

B. Israel Photography 8
    B. Israel Photography 9
    B. Israel Photography 10
    B. Israel Photography 11

Senyce · Married on 06/01/2018

Bobby Israel and his Wife Cindy are truly gifted and make such a great combo when it comes to shooting amazing photos. My husband and I hired them to do our engagement photos after seeing such great reviews and having them recommended to us on more than one occasion. We fell in love with not only our pictures but the two people behind the camera as well. They made us feel so comfortable and created such a great first photo shoot experience for us both. So of course we had them do our wedding and the number one thing I can say is they are genuine people who create genuine relationships with their clients and capture every possible emotion during some of the biggest and most important moments of life. We LOVED our wedding photos because they captured that day so well we were practically reliving it all over again. Both my husband and I both recommend them and will be using them for maternity and family photo shoots in the near future!

B. Israel Photography 12
    B. Israel Photography 13
    B. Israel Photography 14
    B. Israel Photography 15

Shaunta · Married on 04/21/2018

Jay and Cindy were terrific, couldnt ask for a better team! They captured our day better than we could have ever thought/dreamed of! Definitely will be using them again!

B. Israel Photography 16
    B. Israel Photography 17

Nicole · Married on 04/07/2018

This couple was incredible for our destination engagement shoot in Monterrey. Their personalities were fun, flexible, creative, but professional. Their photography/lighting skills were top notch. Their patience and allowance for us to flow and have fun with the photo shoot made us show our best side and allowed us to display our true love for each other. They are a dream team. We plan on having them for life! We loved our experience with them.

Gina · Married on 10/01/2017

I can't even begin to say how thankful I am that we came across B. Israel Photography. When we first met with Jay and Cindy my husband I and I connected with them right off the bat they took the time to really get to know us and get a good idea of what we were looking for in our big day and let me tell you they definitely delivered! They took over a thousand photos at our wedding and edited each one so beautifully. When my husband and I looked at them together we literally felt like we were reliving that day and that's a special feeling. We can't thank Jay and Cindy enough for creating so.many beautiful memories for us. I highly reccomend these 2 you will not be disappointed!

B. Israel Photography 18

Erika · Married on 09/09/2017

When I was first looking for a wedding photographer I was really nervous. We had a tight budget but I wanted great quality photos. I posted on Facebook looking for photographer references and luckily I found B Israel photography. I think the best part about having them as photographers was they were really easy to communicate with. They checked in with me quite frequently just to see how the process was going and how I was feeling. It made me extremely comfortable with them the day of the wedding. I'm really happy to say my husband and I made quick friends working with Cindy and Jay. With the wedding being over in September of 2017 I still communicate with them and talk to them on a regular basis. I have referred them to friends of mine who are also using them for their wedding at the end of this year. If you want awesome photographer's check them out! They are really popular and book up fast so don't heaitate. One last thing. Cindy and Jay have been married for a long time. They have a beautiful family and they have wonderful chemistry. Great couple to work with!

Christie · Married on 08/19/2017

Our experience with Cindy and Jay is way more then I could ever write. When I met these two, we had an immediate connection. They both made sure that Duaine and I felt confident when we committed. Our wedding was out of town, and they both, without a blink were all in ! Lol The day of the wedding, they were on time, flexible through all the chaos, and made us feel so perfect. My family and friends LOVED them. They captured moments that I have cried over, just by looking at them.
    My husband and I went through a very tragic event right before our wedding, and they both were there to make sure our spirits were up. Jay and Cindy made us a slide show, of our journey. I was able to give that to my husband our first day as husband and wife.
    Cindy and Jay , thank you for being in our lives at times that were so important. You are more then photographers... you became our family that day.
    Thank you.
    And if you’re still reading this lol Make these people a part of your special day. They will capture all those amazing moments.

B. Israel Photography 19
    B. Israel Photography 26
    B. Israel Photography 27
    B. Israel Photography 28

Mary · Married on 07/29/2017

Jay and Cindy are simply amazing. They did our engagement and wedding photos and we could not be happier with hiring them. The photos are beautiful all our friends and family keep praising the photos are. The two are also great to work with. You can tell that Jay and Cindy really have a passion and love for what they do. They really try to get to know their clients story and take the time to make sure everything shot is perfect !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I would recommend them to anyone and will definitely use them again for family portraits !

B. Israel Photography 29
    B. Israel Photography 30
    B. Israel Photography 31
    B. Israel Photography 32
    B. Israel Photography 33

Caitlin · Married on 07/28/2017

Jay and Cindy are amazing Photographers. The pictures from our engagement session and wedding were outstanding, and they were flexible and comfortable to work with. My husband and I highly recommend working with them!

B. Israel Photography 34
    B. Israel Photography 35
    B. Israel Photography 36

Leah · Married on 06/24/2017

Jay and Cindy were delightful to work with as they made our big day a memory to cherish forever. We had a great experience from start to finish. They knew how to take our vision for our wedding and turn it into reality. I would recommend their services to any of my close friends and family. Beautiful pictures for a lifetime.

Stephanie · Married on 06/23/2017

A wonderful experience with B. Israel Photography from start to finish! We were so nervous to be taking pictures but especially for our wedding. Cindy and Jay helped us to calm those nerves immediately. They made it fun even with kids who didn't want to take pictures, spiders in my dress and in 100 degree weather no less! They were thoughtful, professional, and personable. So easy to talk to and joke around with. They provides us with their full attention and understanding. We never felt rushed or pushed to do anything we didn't feel comfortable with. We had initially said we only wanted photos after our civil courthouse ceremony but I'm so thankful they came to take pictures before and during the ceremony! They were right, those are beautiful moments to capture that you can't get back. So grateful we now have pictures to look back on! They worked with our budget and nothing was ever a hidden fee and their quality of work is amazing! Cindy's response time before and after the shoot was swift with detailed explanations for any questions I had which I appreciate so much. We will definitely be obtaining their services again in the future!

B. Israel Photography 37

Carolina · Married on 06/17/2017

I have absolutely nothing but good things to say about Jay and Cindy!!! Not only did they work with my budget and were professional they became family! They are skilled and thoughtful and really listen to your ideas and use that as inspiration to capture the most beautiful moments. I will definitely be contacting them for more service and to grab a few drinks :)

B. Israel Photography 38
    B. Israel Photography 39
    B. Israel Photography 40
    B. Israel Photography 41
    B. Israel Photography 42
    B. Israel Photography 43
    B. Israel Photography 44

Jen · Married on 05/06/2017

Jay and Cindy were amazing to work with from day 1. My husband and I had no idea how stressful planning a wedding could be; however we were so thankful and relieved that Jay and Cindy helped us through the process. Not only were they very professional, they were also very fun to work with. We were also so thrilled with our pictures. They truly captured the essence and love.

Brooke · Married on 04/29/2017

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Cindy and Jay for our engagement and wedding photos. From the day we sat down for our consultation, we felt an overwhelming sense of comfort and trust with them. During our engagement photo session, they demonstrated extreme patience and kindness as we had brought our dogs with us and they were super crazy (darn squirrels!). Even though that day was hectic and we were a little camera shy, Jay captured stunning shots. During our wedding, we got so many compliments from guests who said that Cindy, Jay, and the intern were extremely professional and fun to work with. My dad (who hates taking photos) has repeated to me several times how awesome they were at directing him in posing, and it definitely shows on film! I should also mention that they nailed every photo I specifically asked for on the questionnaire. Jay was able to recreate a photo from my mother's wedding that we now hope has started a tradition for future generations in our family.

Over all, I highly recommend the team at b. Israel Photography. They are a great group to work with and will be sure to capture every special detail of your big day.

B. Israel Photography 45
    B. Israel Photography 50
    B. Israel Photography 51
    B. Israel Photography 52

Letrice · Married on 04/01/2017

What more can I say besides amazing!!!! Very professional and personable. We loved their energy and enthusiasm. They helped make our engagement shoot special and relaxing. The photos were breathtaking and they truly captured our love. You know it's good when they are ALL your favorite pictures!!! We loved our photos and Jay and Cindy so much that we booked them for our wedding!!! And now we are having discussion for our maternity shoot!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to others and they will be our photographers for ALL major life events!!!

B. Israel Photography 53
    B. Israel Photography 54

Megan · Married on 03/06/2017

B. Israel photography was absolutely amazing! The best experience I could have ever asked for on my wedding day! They were very friendly and attentive to my needs. I will definitely use them again!!

Joy · Married on 03/05/2017

Cindy and Jay are amazing! Fun to work with and absolutely passionate about what they do. They really interacted with us, responded quickly to our concerns, and showcased their extraordinary skill. They took all the guesswork out of the experience and immersed themselves in our event, instead of just doing another job. The pictures are absolutely gorgeous! Jay clearly takes a lot of time to make each shot perfect. We loved them so much, they're our go-to photographers!

B. Israel Photography 55

alexa · Married on 12/09/2016

My experience was wonderful. I was so happy that I decided to have photographers and of all the ones I chose I felt like b. Israel photography were the best choice yet! They worked with me and my wild family which is not easy to do and my photos came out great! :)

• F

Faith · Married on 09/24/2016

Pictures are what you get to look at for the rest of your life to remind you of all the love and all the fun on your wedding day. Cindy and Jay are like extended family! They are energetic and fun and insanely talented. I am so blessed we found them and hired them as our photographers. Our pictures turned out amazing, beyond what could be expected. The staged photos were beautiful and the candid allowed us to see all the fun everyone was having. If you want the best then I would highly recommend B Israel Photography ❤️

B. Israel Photography 56

Kaylee · Married on 06/11/2016

Jay and Cindy are AMAZING. I got to talk to Cindy multiple times before our engagement photos, she was always reachable & responded quickly, we had to reschedule our engagement session multiple times due to weather & it was never a problem for them! Then our engagement session ran long because we were all having such a good time & our photos turned out so amazing, as well as the gorgeous prints we got to display at our wedding! (Not to mention Cindy drove the prints to me at work so i had them days before the wedding! AND Seriously I still can't believe how much was included in our package compared to their competition- or not really competition because Jay & Cindy are the BEST). They worked with all the craziness of our wedding & family, absolutely no problem, shot for 8 hours STRAIGHT, barely stopped for water, I don't even think they ate? They are so flexible & still went above & beyond & captured everything we wanted. I literally smiled for half an hour straight scrolling through our wedding shoot because they captured our whole day perfectly and I got to relive it all again. I keep saying, and I seriously mean it, they are our photographers for life!

B. Israel Photography 57
    B. Israel Photography 58

Peggie · Married on 05/07/2016

Jay and Cindy went above and beyond our expectations! They made sure they knew my daughter and her fiancé before the first shoot and that’s important because their personalities shone brightly in all the photos. Having your picture taken can feel a little awkward but not with Jay and Cindy. I will never have to search for a photographer again! Thanks for making their special day amazing.

Mackenzie · Married on 05/07/2016

Jay and Cindy were absolutely amazing. We first met them when they shot our engagement photos and it was a lot of fun. We wanted to do Star Wars themed photos and they found us some awesome Jedi costumes that we wore. Jay also got us Iron Man and Batman action figures (our favorite superheros) to play with during the shoot. I couldn't have asked for better photographers for our wedding either. They managed to get every little detail we put into it as well as all the little special moments in between. My favorite thing was they were able to perfectly capture the first moment my husband saw me in my dress. I would recommend them to anyone. They are the best and we can't wait to use them again soon!

B. Israel Photography 59
    B. Israel Photography 64
    B. Israel Photography 65
    B. Israel Photography 66

Angelica · Married on 09/19/2015

Cindy and Bobby did such an amazing job with our wedding. They we’re able to capture every moment and made everyone feel comfortable by having us relax and have fun. I would definitely recommend them for any event

B. Israel Photography 67