B Floral Event Design Reviews

B Floral Event Design 3
B Floral Event Design 4

Kristen · Married on 11/03/2018

Beyond Amazing

Shelly would not have been more amazing. She made my wedding day extra special with the stunning bouquets and centerpieces. Highly highly highly recommend!

Christine · Married on 06/30/2018

I loved working with Shelley from B Floral. She was amazing to work with, got our vision right away, and the flowers turned out perfect. She was always really responsive to last minute changes and I would absolutely recommend her!

Claire · Married on 06/23/2018

Shelley was amazing! Not only was she a good listener as to what we wanted, she was flexible as we changed our minds, creative, and basically went over and above what we had expected. Everything was beautiful! Thanks for creating our dream!

Taylor · Married on 04/28/2018

I cannot recommend Shelly enough! People are still talking about how stunning everything was. She created a jaw dropping floral arch for us - exactly what I had imagined. She listened to my ideas and vision and nailed it. Every detail was perfect - floral arch, dramatic escort card table arrangement, bouquets - every single detail. She is absolutely amazing and a dream to work with - incredibly responsive and helpful. Absolutely in awe!!

Eleanor · Married on 04/21/2018

B. Floral did such an amazing job at our wedding! Our huppah was stunning, and all of the bouquets were beautifully arranged. And Shelly is so incredibly easy to work with! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Molly · Married on 04/14/2018

Shelly was an absolute DREAM to work with. She completely understood my vision and took it to a level I could not have imagined. I gotten so many compliments on her work I can hardly keep track! She is incredibly talented and kind. Best vendor ever!!!!!

• User7149088 · Recently married

Shelly was absolutely fantastic to work with! I didn't have a firm idea of what I wanted, so we came to the first meeting with just some colors and general photos. She met us at her warehouse and showed us photos of arrangements she'd done in the past, pulled things off of the shelves around us to give us a better idea of what our options were, and knew our venue so well she even recommended some other things. I never had to worry about checking in with Shelly to make sure everything was alright -- she was reaching out at regular intervals to remind me of what the next steps were. On our wedding day the flowers were beautiful, and she delivered to both my hotel room and the venue without a problem and at exactly the time I asked. Of all the things I worried about leading up to the wedding, B Floral Event Design was never one of them.

Jennifer · Married on 03/10/2018

Shelly and B Floral was recommended to me by our coordinator, Caroline Dutton, and after our meeting to discuss the day, I didn't need to talk to anyone else. Shelly understood what I wanted and was able to make modifications to a few items to fit the ceremony space.

One thing I wanted to incorporate, which aren't usually associated with weddings, were pussy willows and Shelly knocked it out of the park. There were pussy willows throughout the arrangements, which gave texture and warmth to everything, and they were the feature on the cocktail tables - I loved it.

Flowers were one of the things where I was nervous about the cost vs. value add, but not only did I feel shelly was 100% reasonably in her pricing, her designs also really added to the day.

B Floral Event Design 5
    B Floral Event Design 6
    B Floral Event Design 7
    B Floral Event Design 8

Barb · Married on 09/02/2017

Loved, loved, loved working with Shelly & B Floral Event Design. She was A++ in every way. The flowers were extraordinary -- even beyond what we had envisioned. This is someone you definitely want on your team. I would highly recommend her!!!

Alex · Married on 08/05/2017

I cannot say enough about Shelly at B Floral! We had so many compliments on her arrangements at our wedding. Her prices beat competitors by more than half. She's awesome and I have already recommended her to friends getting married next year in the DC/VA/MD area.

Morgan · Married on 06/24/2017

Great service from Shelley! Loved my wedding flowers! I had lots of different requests and changed my mind about various things throughout the process and she changed the plan easily. She was very friendly and easy to work with. She even dropped off the flowers for my hair to the salon, even though we hadn't previously discussed her doing that. She seemed to totally understand my vision and was easy going! She provided us with a chuppah as well which was gorgeous. Everyone was complimentary of the flower décor.

Becky · Married on 05/27/2017

Shelly at B Floral and event design was amazing to work with. She was the first vendor after our venue that we hired and I'm so glad that we did. She worked with us to hear what we wanted, work within our budget, think about creative ways to get multiple uses out of our flowers, brainstormed with us on additional decor items, was extremely flexible as we thought through our decisions and made changes as we got closer to the event, and ultimately delivered absolutely gorgeous flower arrangements and decor items! It completely surpassed our expectations. And Shelly did all of this with a smile on her face, a friendly and warm demeanor and an easy-going attitude. She worked really well with our other vendors and was an absolute pleasure for us to work with as well. Thank you for doing such an amazing job on our wedding Shelly!

Rachel · Married on 03/04/2017

We worked with Shelly and B Floral Event Design for our March wedding. Shelly is truly an excellent florist and businesswoman. She was so helpful and courteous and most of all, she is extremely knowledgeable in her area of expertise. We relied on Shelly to create our dream chuppah for our ceremony and it exceeded expectations. In addition, Shelly was able to reuse our ceremony candles in our reception to help meet our budget. We both highly recommend Shelly and B Floral to any couple getting married in the D.C. area!!

Ashley · Married on 02/03/2017

Shelly is a FABULOUS florist. I have to be honest, florals were pretty much last on our list of priorities for our wedding and I struggled to find a vendor whose work I liked that would work with our budget. Most of the florists I looked at had a minimum requirement of $3000 and my husband and I were not prepared to spend that as a minimum on flowers. Shelly could have easily turned us away when we presented her with an embarrassingly low budget, but she did not! She presented us a proposal that fit in our budget, but after talking to her we decided to increase our floral budget since we truly loved her work. I am so glad we did, and if I could do it again I probably would've spent a little more just because her work is so beautiful and when else do you have the opportunity to buy so many flower arrangements? If I ever have any sort of event again, I will definitely book Shelly to handle the florals. Flower arranging is a true art and she has an amazing eye for creating floral masterpieces. Thank you Shelly for making our wedding beautiful!

Allison · Married on 11/19/2016

My husband and I got married at the Park Hyatt in Washington, DC this past November and Shelly played a HUGE role in making our wedding such a beautiful and memorable event. Shelly was an absolute pleasure to work with, and truly went above and beyond during our planning calls and meetings, even bringing samples of flowers to help give me a better idea of what I might like. I was so floored when I stepped into the ballroom for the first time on our wedding day because I was so amazed at how accurately Shelly was able to interpret my vision (it's like she read my mind, I swear). If I have any floral needs in the future I will absolutely be hiring Shelly again and would recommend her to all my closest friends and relatives. She is beyond sweet and accommodating, and is truly a rare talent!

jaclyn · Married on 10/30/2016

Shelly and B Floral are amazing. I wish there were more words and stars to give them.

a. aesthetic: I knew the color I wanted and the "vibe" but beyond that I was a novice. Shelly took ideas and somehow transformed them into pure magic.
    b. value: the creativeness of the design and freshness of flowers was unbeatable. she helped me to stay in my budget w/o making me feel like i compromised anything. there is nothing else i would have wanted.
    c. easy to work with: provided me with a detailed list in the contract of what would be provided and allowed me to update as necessary. shelly was gracious enough to make a table arrangement demo so i could better visualize it all.
    d. generous: when i walked into the venue i felt spoiled by all of it. i honestly feel that shelly and her team went above and beyond my expectations

anna · Married on 10/22/2016

Wow! I cannot say enough positive things about B Floral and Shelly! From our first meeting by my office to the day of our wedding, B Floral was responsive, professional and incredibly creative. B Floral made our vision a stunning reality and have heard only glowing remarks from our guests about how gorgeous our chuppah and centerpieces were at the wedding.

I cannot recommend B Floral enough!

• Meredith

Meredith · Married on 10/15/2016

Shelly was such a gem to work with! From the beginning I had a difficult time articulating the pale shade of orange that we wanted for our wedding, but Shelly nailed it. Before our initial meeting she asked for a link to my "Pinterest" account so when we met she already had an idea of what type of florals I was drawn to. From there, Shelly was so gracious as she would adapt when we added groomsmen, or tables, or anything else leading up to the wedding. She delivered the flowers and bouquets right on time the day of our wedding and they were stunning. Everything was even better than the sample arrangements she had shown me weeks prior. I am so glad we were able to work with B Floral - they listened to what we wanted, and went above and beyond in making it happen. We could not have been happier with everything!

Claire · Married on 10/08/2016

Shelly was amazing to work with! She gave us so many options and was very flexible with any changes that needed to be made! ALL of the flowers she did for my sister's wedding were outstanding. I would highly recommend working with this company!

Amanda · Married on 09/10/2016

Shelly was an absolute pleasure to work with! She made our "starry night, enchanted forest" come to life! We definitely had the best chuppah ever. Don't hesitate to hire Shelly as your wedding florist!

Allison · Married on 08/21/2016

Shelly is an amazing florist! She is also a dream to work with. Really. What I really loved was that I gave her two colors, that I wanted local flowers, and that I wanted a bouquet with a lot of variation. She delivered beyond my wildest expectations. For the tables, I showed her 2-3 photos on Pinterest and bam, she made it happen. Shelly was also incredibly responsive to emails with questions or with random photos I found on pinterest. She is an absolute professional who will give you stunning flowers for your wedding day. I can't recommend Shelly and B Floral enough!

Robert · Married on 07/23/2016

Shelly did an amazing job listening to my vision and bringing it to life! She has an eye for quality and design. B Floral was incredible to work with!

• Beth

Beth · Married on 06/18/2016

Shelly at B Floral is the best! I was overwhelmed with all my wedding planning details and really just wanted a florist who could help me choose something beautiful without making me feel over my head. Shelly did all that and more! First off, when we met for the first time she came to a coffeeshop near my office, which was a HUGE plus for me, since I work long hours and couldn't take much time off mid-day to meet wedding vendors.

She provided a quote for me within days, answered all my questions promptly and warmly, and provided the most gorgeous flowers and chuppah for my ceremony and reception. Not only that but her team did setup and takedown which meant we didn't have to worry about a thing other than celebrating at the wedding. You won't be disappointed with B Floral!

Lauren · Married on 06/18/2016

Shelley was an absolute dream to work with. She saved the day on so many small details that my planners made mistakes on. I would hire her again in a nanosecond!