b. flint photography Reviews

b. flint photography 6
b. flint photography 7
  • Lori

Lori Myers · Married on 06/06/2019

Perfect photography experience in every way!

Brian photographed our wedding in June of this year. From the time of our initial consultation, I felt at ease and confident with every aspect of our photographs. Prior to the wedding, Brian's professionalism, responsiveness, and attention to detail, were so comforting. On our wedding day, Brian's ability to not only directly pose, but also to capture those unposed, natural moments, was just incredible. Brian's talent is amazing and I'm so thankful we were lucky enough to have him with us on our special day.

Sent on 08/12/2019
    b. flint photography 8
    b. flint photography 9
    b. flint photography 10
    b. flint photography 11
    b. flint photography 12

Russ J · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding Photographer

We recently used B. Flint photography for our wedding and had a wonderful experience. Brian could not have been any easier to work with and accommodating. Brian even flew to D.C. to take our engagement photos. With all the stresses that go into planning and having a wedding, the photography and photographer was not one of them. I would highly recommend Brian to anybody looking for a wedding or event photographer!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Anne Barry Robertson · Married on 03/23/2019

Wedding Photographer

Brian is the absolute best! Such pleasure to work with and I could not be happier with how my wedding photos turned out!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Rebecca Hinds · Married on 02/16/2019

An Extremely Talented Photographer with a Great Personality

We had the pleasure of having Brian Flint photograph our wedding day, and we couldn’t be more pleased with him and with the photos. He is as easygoing and positive is it comes and is a calming influence during what can be a very stressful time. He is organized and made sure he understood our priorities. The photos are incredible and we will cherish them for a lifetime. Can’t recommend B. Flint Photography enough!

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Kasch · Married on 09/29/2018

Capturing Every Moment

Brian was very professional and easy to work with. He captured so many great moments, even ones you didn't think he was around to capture. His pictures are unique and not ordinary.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Natalie Boyles · Married on 07/28/2018

I recommend Brian to everyone!

We are so happy with all of our pictures from Brian! He did both our engagement and wedding pictures. He is so much fun to work with and has so many great ideas. He managed to be everywhere on our wedding day and our wedding party commented that pictures were fun!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Julianna · Married on 06/30/2018

I highly recommend b. flint photography!!!
    Brian Flint did such an awesome job capturing my wedding day!

Sent on 09/05/2018
    b. flint photography 21
    b. flint photography 22

Abby Null Smith · Married on 06/23/2018

Perfect Photographer = Perfect Wedding Day

We absolutely loved having Brian photograph our engagement pictures and our wedding day! Brian truly is the type of person who makes you feel like you can be yourself around them. We could not have chosen a better photographer!

Sent on 07/12/2019
    b. flint photography 34
    b. flint photography 35
    b. flint photography 36

Mary Beth · Married on 06/09/2018

My husband and I had Brian take our engagement photos and our wedding photos, and he did an amazing job! He is very professional, and takes his time taking your photos in order to capture the essence of who you and your significant other are. He also uses natural light when taking his pictures, which my husband and I loved. Also, the amount of photos he gives you is great. We could never chose a favorite, because there were so many that we loved. Brian is amazing wedding photographer!

Sent on 08/18/2018
    b. flint photography 37
    b. flint photography 38
    b. flint photography 39

Rachael · Married on 01/06/2018

B. Flint Photography was the absolute BEST! Brian was so professional, patient, and kind to work with for our engagement and wedding photos. He made the whole day of photos FUN and easy going. We are so happy with every single photo that Brian took. My entire family and wedding party was so pleased with his kind-hearted and professional manor-- he had the best ideas for photos and we couldn't be happier that he photographed our special day! Highly recommend Brian for any and all photography needs that you may have! We will be reaching out to him in the future!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Grace Ann · Married on 12/09/2017

Not only were our pictures beautiful, but Brian was so easy going, organized, and friendly, making our day completely stress free. He checked in periodically during the 7 months between our engagement session and the big day, which made us feel even more comfortable with him the day of. I can’t say enough good things about our experience with him or our wedding photos! Amazing!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Kirsten · Married on 11/18/2017

Wonderful to work with! We loved our pictures!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Mary Lynn · Married on 06/10/2017

Love Brian and all the work he's done for us! He's easy and fun to work with, and his pictures are so unique and beautiful!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Alex · Married on 05/13/2017

My husband and I cannot say enough wonderful things about Brian! From our engagement pictures to our wedding day, Brian was extremely professional and fun to work with. He is so talented, patient, and creative and his easy-going personality put us and ease from the very beginning. He was even able to handle crazy family members and divorced parents! Our pictures turned out beautifully and captured every moment! We now consider Brian a friend and will use him for any big life moments in the future.

Sent on 01/03/2018
    b. flint photography 40

Kayla · Married on 06/13/2015

You spend a lot of time with your photographer on your wedding time, and I am so glad it was Brian that we spent so much time with. He was very patient as we made plans prior to the wedding day, and he was present for every moment during the wedding day. He was able to capture every little detail without being in the way or being distracting. We received our pictures less than a month after the ceremony, and they are nothing short of perfect. I would highly recommend b.flint photography for all of your engagement/wedding photo needs!

Sent on 08/10/2015

The best wedding and engagement pictures you'll find anywhere!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Harrison · Married on 11/23/2013

Brian Flint was incredible to work with! He is so creative and a great director, before the engagement photo session we were so nervous, but Brian was able to direct us while making us feel comfortable. We were at ease with Brian and we were so confident in his abilities that we never worried about the photos. Brian did our engagement photos, bridal photos, wedding photos and videography.... and it all turned out perfect! We could not be more pleased with b. flint photography! I would recommend him to anyone! He truly cares about the events he is apart of and he is honored to be apart of that special day.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Haley · Married on 07/13/2013

Brian was a wonderful photographer. He really paid attention to the details, which is exactly what I asked for. Most photographers would try to pose you or put you where THEY want you. Brian simply captured us being in love and enjoying our day. The focus was always on us.

Sent on 09/04/2013

Chelsey · Married on 05/11/2013

Brian was always quick to respond to when I had thousands of questions. The day of the wedding, he caught every moment and I barely even notice he was there taking pictures. We couldn't have been more pleased when we got our pictures back. The pictures told a story of the whole day. Brian didn't miss a thing. The pictures were flawless. Thanks for making me look amazing!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Brian did an excellent job!!! First class!!! Highly recommend to anyone wanting a professional with a chill personality. Very courteous. Brians goes above and beyond to create wow factors for your pics.

Sent on 06/05/2013

Jennifer · Married on 04/20/2013

When looking for a photographer I wanted someone to capture the moments and Brian accomplished that in so many ways. My husband does not enjoy his picture being taken and usually hides from it. After our wedding he stated only Brian can take his pictures. I love all of the photos taken and will cherish them for a lifetime.

Sent on 06/04/2013

Hannah · event on 02/10/2013

Brian was phenomenal! Very easy to work with, a great eye, and beautiful results! I highly recommend him for any and all events!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Kristi · Married on 12/15/2012

Brian was great. We found out we had some good friends in common so that was fun to talk about. He's very laid back, easy going, and very flexible. He was a pleasure to work with. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Kristi · Married on 10/20/2012

Brian did an unbelievable job at our wedding. The pictures turned out so beautiful and he was able to have them edited very quickly!

Sent on 06/15/2013

Antonia · Married on 10/08/2012

I stumbled upon B. Flint Photography by chance and I was so unbelievably happy that I did. His style is photojournalistic and it was exactly what I was looking for. Our pictures seemlessly showed our love. Brian took our engagement photos. We wanted variety in both location and outfits. Brian drove us and all of our junk to a perfect location. He made us feel so comfortable during the shoot that I often forgot he was there and that comfort showed in all of our photos. Brian had such a great eye for what worked and captured it.

Sent on 06/04/2013