B-Boy Productions, Inc. Reviews

272 | New York, NY

272 Reviews for B-Boy Productions, Inc.

272 B-Boy Productions, Inc. Reviews

Jennae · Married on 09/19/2015

Ricky was amazing!! He was so flexible! I was happily surprised that he found most of our selections and his communication with us was awesome! I would recommend him to anybody!

Melissa · Married on 09/13/2015

I struggled initially on what company to hire for our Dj because I live out of state. I looked at many reviews and decided to give B-Boy Productions a try. From the initial conversation I had with Brian (one of the managers) I was impressed. He was very prompt and very informative. They are very organized and on top of it! After booking they sent me a link to a webpage to fill out all of my wedding information and song choices. This was very helpful in organizing a lot of the ceremony/reception. Our Dj was Ricky Landry and he was awesome!!! He was very organized and sounded like he knew what he was doing. He spoke with my husband and I on the phone a few weeks prior to the wedding to get a timeline down (which was extremely helpful). When it came to the wedding he was a great asset to have! We had problems with our food arriving and Dj Ricky was on top on moving things around to make sure everything went smoothly. The only thing I wish is they could have played longer because they were great! I would highly recommend this company and Dj Ricky as well!! They also did our ceremony music on the beach and it was wonderful and definitely worth it. If you are not sure if you should go with this company….look no further…B-Boy Productions is it. Request Dj Ricky if he is available!

Megan · Married on 09/05/2015

DJ Ricky and DJ Josh B did an awesome job with the music at our wedding reception! Ricky kept things interesting out on the dance floor with all of our guest and found a way to get everyone involved in the fun! We had a wonderful experience with them!

Morgan · Married on 08/29/2015

We are so happy that we hired B Boy Productions for our DJ for our wedding! Shawn was wonderful to work with. He helped us throw an amazing and fun party!

Matlock · Married on 08/15/2015

Huge thank you to Dan for partnering with us to plan our wedding and reception. He had plenty of ideas to help build the plan for the entire day, blending together our own wishes with his experience to pull off the perfect event. Dan was very flexible to meet with us several times ahead of the event to prepare. He was also very professional at the event serving as the perfect emcee for the night.

Jessica · Married on 08/07/2015

Josh really took the time to get to know us. He was responsive and hit the nail on the head - the mix of music was perfect. He also was a great emcee for the "formal stuff" (first dances, speeches, etc.) He's a total pro!

Leigha · Married on 08/01/2015

Rhoda and Josh were so wonderful at our wedding at the Sandestin Hilton. Sandestin Hilton packages include officiant, Dj's , and musicians for your wedding, so you never know what your gonna get. If you can convince B-Boy productions to let you pick a DJ go with Rhoda and Josh! We had so many compliments on the music, they played all my requests and picked the perfect songs to coordinate. Rhoda made sure to call prior and spent about an hour getting to know me and my groom which really made me happy, as not even our officiant did that. We planned our wedding in Florida from Texas so it really meant a lot to have a familiar voice on the team. I would have felt comfortable asking them for anything on our wedding day they were truly a Joy! They even took personal video of us on their phones enjoying our surprise Fireworks Display as we didn't have a videographer, very thoughtful! If you see this, Thank you Rhoda and Josh!

Mallory · Married on 07/25/2015

Rhoda was awesome! I was very skeptical at first about a DJ for my reception but it was absolute blast! The most fun I had in a while!! My friends were able to make suggestions and she had all the songs!! Very very fun! I would recommend to everyone!

Ashley · Married on 07/11/2015

Rhoda and Josh from Bboy Productions were amazing! They made our reception so much fun, and really knew what they were doing to ensure everyone had the best time possible. Rhoda was very easy to work with, and always made sure we were in contact prior to the event in order to be prepared for our event. We would definitely recommend them for any event!

Jeana · Married on 06/27/2015

Rhoda and Josh Woeckener were the DJ/EMCEE for our wedding and we could not be a happier! These two were AMAZING! Rhoda was very patient with us when it came down to picking the music, which made our lives so much easier. I (the bride) planned our wedding so it was difficult to balance all the last minute details while still trying to be a bride but Rhoda stepped right up and took a lot of responsibilities off our hands.

During the ceremony Rhoda and Josh knew exactly where to set everything up and provided great suggestions for placement of the dance floor and tables. Once everything kicked off they were so organized and helpful by leading the families and bridal party down the isle and providing the perfect music!

During the reception the music was PERFECT!! We gave Rhoda and Josh a list of about 30 very different songs, 10 of those being local Spanish songs due to our diverse guest list. Rhoda and Josh played the list along with their own suggestions to perfection. Everyone had an amazing time on the dance floor, especially us! There was never a dull moment and the announcements were clear and full of energy and spunk just like Rhoda :) The next day all of our family and friends could not stop ranting and raving about the DJ/EMCEE. We had guests that have been to over 30 weddings in their lifetime tell us our wedding was the best due to the amazing DJ/EMCEE!

We would recommend this dynamic duo to everyone! Rhoda and Josh are an AMAZING team and they made my wedding day very special! I can't thank B-Boy Productions and Josh and Rhoda enough for an amazing job well done!

Respectfully,
    Jeana and Jeff Ayres

Nicole · Married on 06/27/2015

DJ Heidi Jade was phenomenal and definitely our favorite person that we worked with for our wedding. She always responded quickly and she was open to our unique requests (like playing clips put together for different parts of the reception). She calmed me down when I was the panicking bride about the potential of rain for our beach wedding and offered her help with things beyond her DJ services. She went above and beyond! And of course her DJ/MC services were amazing- she had everyone up and dancing (which is a little hard to do as everyone is wrapped in towels and soaked from the downpour they sat through for our ceremony). She even said a few words for our sand ceremony because she knew it was important for us to do it and we didn't get to during the ceremony due to the storm. Her positive attitude, enthusiasm, flexibility, fun personality, and talent make her such a great DJ. She kept everyone's spirits up and the bride at ease and I cannot thank her enough for all of her help! I absolutely highly recommend her for anyone looking for a DJ!

b · Married on 06/20/2015

DJ Dan Davis in Destin Florida with B-Boy Productions was just outstanding. We hired him for DJ services for our daughter's wedding which we celebrated on June 20th. He went way beyond his job in making sure that our daughter's night would be all it could be and even more. He was very attentive and we highly, highly recommended him for your special day. Thanks again Dan. YOU ARE THE BEST!

Amanda · Married on 06/20/2015

Had a wonderful wedding/wedding reception planning and day of with BBoy Productions! Their entire team was great with keeping me in the "know". They have an awesome interactive website that allows you to select all wedding/wedding reception music ahead of time. My Dj Ricky Landry was the absolute best! From the first planning call to answering emails to the actual wedding and reception! From how he MCed you would have thought he was a family friend! I definitely recommend this company and would suggest requesting Ricky Landry!!

Emily · Married on 06/13/2015

Rhoda and Josh were great! All our guests had a blast!

Kelsey · Married on 06/07/2015

We LOVED working with Irving. He was great!!! He got a sense of what we were wanting and played a great mixture of music for all ages!! People are still talking about how much fun they had! I would reccommend him in a heartbeat!

Renee · Married on 06/06/2015

They were awesome! They made our reception so much fun! I highly recommend them.

kellie · Married on 06/06/2015

We had DJ Brian B for our wedding at the Emerald Grande in Destin. He did a great job of getting all the guests out on the dance floor right away until the very end of the reception! He also did a fantastic job as the MC and keeping everything on track from the cake cutting to the speeches. I had so many compliments from guests that it was one of their favorite experiences dancing at a wedding! Thanks again Brian!!

Roderick · Married on 06/06/2015

Irving Gil was AMAZING!!! He arrived early, double checked the schedule of events for the night with us, even helped out with wedding and reception preparations. He guided us through the first dances, bouquet and garter tosses, and cake cutting seamlessly. His music selection for the remainder of the reception kept everyone dancing until the end of the night. Excellent MC. Fantastic DJ!

Amy · Married on 06/06/2015

Our DJ Heidi was wonderful and catered to my every request, which was awesome! I highly recommend her to DJ any special event you may have! :)

Katelin · Married on 05/30/2015

Our DJ, Rhoda Woeckener, was amazing! She began planning several weeks before the ceremony with a phone call appointment to talk about what I wanted in a reception, and was extremely helpful with ideas to see my vision through. The night of the wedding, her song selection was perfect! All my guests kept commenting that they wished they had a CD of our reception music. We had all ages there, and the dance floor was packed the whole night. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect person to make our wedding that much fun. Thank you, Rhoda, for an outstanding job!

• Anna

Anna · Married on 05/30/2015

My expectations were far exceeded with B-Boy Production services! It's been 5 months post wedding and our friends still talk about how fun our reception was! DJ Josh is legit! He knows how to feel a crowd out and keep the party going, literally all night! I have never danced so hard. A DJ can make or break the party and you will never go wrong booking B-Boy. Plotting my next event just to party with DJ Josh again! :-)

We also had Rev. Nathan as our officiant and ceremony music was provided by a violinists from B-Boy. Both were wonderful and the ceremony was absolutely beautiful. Nathan was funny and genuine, great guy!

Beth · Married on 05/30/2015

Ricky Landry was awesome! He was so responsive and organized during the event planning process. During the event his MCing was perfect. I was a very non traditional bride and he knew exactly how casual to make the reception. He also read the party goers to perfection when executing my playlist. He knew when to play slow music while the party kicked off and took it to the next level to get everyone on the dance floor. He even politely pulled me aside during the reception to ask if I wanted him to play more upbeat music and I told him to just feel the crowd with his music selection - he did and he rocked!

Jenna · Married on 05/23/2015

Gil was great! Perfect music played all night long.

Cathy · Married on 05/23/2015

Fantastic music and mcing at my daughter's wedding reception by Irving Gil and Heidi! They kept the party going and made it fun for all!

Meredith · Married on 05/23/2015

Duane with B-Boy provided our music during the wedding ceremony (which he was able to do last minute!), and was also our DJ during our reception. He was an excellent DJ, and I think my husband was quite impressed with his skills. He had most of our guests out on the dance floor within minutes and everyone was having so much fun, we BEGGED him to stay for another hour after the noise ordinance was in effect. However, he had to follow the laws which we completely understood! But that's how much we loved him! You can just tell by initially meeting Duane that he is a down to earth and kind gentleman. He is also very professional and skilled at what he does!