B-Boy Productions, Inc. Reviews

272 | New York, NY

272 Reviews for B-Boy Productions, Inc.

272 B-Boy Productions, Inc. Reviews

Rebecca · Married on 11/19/2016

I loved working with Bboy Productions for my wedding and could not have asked for a better group of people to take care of all the details on our big day! Shawn did an awesome job as the dj/mc. He played a variety of genres that fit with the mood of our guests perfectly. Anything from slow songs, hip hop, even Salsa music for some of our family that is from Venezuela, Shawn covered it all! He announced dinner, cake cutting, etc. and kept everyone's attention on the events happening during the reception. I am from out of town and visited once before the wedding where they welcomed me to go over details. If you can't meet them beforehand they are even willing to skype. I would highly recommend using them for a destination wedding!

Kevin · Married on 11/12/2016

We chose Irving Gill to DJ our wedding reception in Rosemary Beach, FL and we were happy that we did. He was very professional and played a great mix of songs. Our guests were always on the dance floor.

BBoy Productions was great to work with during the wedding planning process. My wife and I had scheduled a DJ, but do to a scheduling conflict she could not work the day of our wedding. The owner of BBoy Productions, Brian Buonassissi notified me of the issue and offered another DJ package for a discounted price. Brian and Irving were heavily involved in helping plan the DJ timeline. My wife and I were very happy with their professionalism and ability to keep things fun and stress free. I highly recommend Bboy for your entertainment needs!

Emily · Married on 11/05/2016

Josh and Daniel (our officiant) were both quick to respond and made our day go so smoothly! They were both GREAT with suggestions on how to make sure the ceremony and reception went without a hitch.
    DJ Josh made sure our reception was amazing. Our guests had a BLAST and he was able to find every song we wanted, including our "First Dance" song which was pretty non-traditional. We couldn't have asked for a better day or DJ!

• paulpeters2868

Paul · Married on 10/28/2016

Gregory with BBoy Productions was fantastic. His almost father like caring voice and attitude made Rémy and I feel so comfortable. He was professional, punctual, articulate but not over the top. He had a way of including our guests to be involved without being too loud or "rock and jock" sounding. He seemed to have a deep care, and that we already knew him, even though we had only just met and had a couple of phone conversations. BBoy Productions screams professionalism and quality. I would highly recommend Gregory and BBoy Productions for any wedding, party or cooperate event.

Natalie · event on: 04/29/2018

DJ Charles Egstad is THE best! Our corporate events were brought to life thanks to him. His song selections have everyone in party mode from beginning to end, so if you're looking for an awesome DJ, look no further! We've hired DJ Charles in the past, and will continue to hire him as our primary DJ. Thanks DJ Charles for always making our events a huge success!

• O

Olivia · Married on 10/08/2016

For my wedding we had the wonderful joy of working with DJ Josh B. He was professional, punctual and willing to accommodate our needs. He has such a great attitude and truly made our day incredible! I can't imagine anyone better!

Jenni · Married on 10/01/2016

I cannot tell you how happy we are that we went with B-Boy for our wedding’s DJ services. It was professional from the start. Among our best decisions were to contract with Brian Buonassissi with B-Boy Productions and request Irving Gil. I cannot compliment enough on how wonderful, patient, and amazing Irving Gil was!!! He was truly a perfect fit for us. He made it all happen, listened to our needs, and it came off beautifully. Our family really loved the mix of old classics, old school, some new, and some incredible Latin dance music…very eclectic…but it all was arranged just beautifully!~ Irving translated everything into Spanish. Rafael’s family really liked that and felt more comfortable from the start. I loved that!
    I will treasure the memories of my reception and the fun everyone had. Even my 74 year old Aunt from New Jersey got up there and danced the night away! You truly could see the joy in everyone's eyes. Irving also made a few last minute suggestions for us that were absolutely perfect. I would highly recommend Irving and B Boy Productions to anyone I encounter for their DJ, photo booth, wedding, and event needs. Thank you for the time you spent with us. Rafael and I truly appreciate it.

Erica · Married on 09/03/2016

My husband and I are so happy with our decision to use BBoy, specifically DJ Dan Davis, as our wedding DJ! he made sure to have all the details spelled out, and any time we had any questions, Dan was always able to help us. Our guests loved all the music that was played, and kept telling us how great our DJ was! We highly recommend BBoy/DJ Dan Davis!! ~ Erica & Rich Henderson 9-3-16 Emerald Grande Wedding

Courtney · Married on 09/03/2016

DJ Brian B was absolutely incredible and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Being out of town the online portal they use is extremely helpful for planning purposes. Brian took the time to thoroughly plan out every single detail of our reception with us and was so kind and flexible with everything (Hurricane Hermine caused us to move some things around wedding day). It's almost been a month and our friends and family are STILL talking about how amazing our reception was. Brian really takes into account exactly what you want for your special day and you never feel like just another wedding with him - he fully understands the importance of your day and goes above and beyond in every way. We would HIGHLY recommend DJ Brian B! We promise you will not regret booking him for your event!

Jennifer · Married on 08/27/2016

Brian and his staff were AMAZING! The crowd was non stop and he played the style we wanted! It was so fun! I HIGHLY recommend Brian for your DJ at any event! His set up and lighting was great and looked so professional! It was all so amazing! Everything was perfect!

Marcie · Married on 08/04/2016

Shawn did such a great job at our destination wedding at the Emerald Grande. I was worried at first using someone that I did not know. I picked BBoy productions from recommendations that I read from the internet and the Emerald Grande. They contacted us ahead of time and we chose the music that we wanted and did not want. Shawn did a great job playing the music we wanted and also took requests from our wedding guests. We truly had a phenomenal night. Thank you again Shawn!

Kristan · Married on 06/30/2016

B-Boy Productions was one of the BEST decisions we've ever made! Brian and Shawn took the time to get to know us and our style before our big day and set everything up to make sure our day was flawless. DJ Shawn Frady was phenomenal and kept the party going. He did an awesome job reading the crowd and playing songs that would keep the dance floor full. Everyone keeps talking about how wonderful our DJs were! Irving Gil also did a fantastic job as our officiant.

We also rented a photobooth from them which was a huge hit.

All in all, our wedding was a HUGE success and I know we owe a lot of that to B-Boy Productions. We definitely recommend them to anyone! :))

DJ Brian B was such a great DJ for our wedding! He had the crowd dancing all night long! We received so many compliments on the music and the whole MC experience. Would definitely recommend to any bride to be!

• User5211996 · 2+ years ago

We were both blown away by the thoroughness of DJ Dan Davis and B-Boy Productions. These guys have DJing down to a science. We had the pleasure of attending one of DJ Dan’s sessions beforehand and had a really good time at that wedding and knew we had to have him for ourselves. If DJ Dan’s performance is any indicator of the rest of the DJs at B-Boy Productions, you will not be let down. Dan did not just show up on wedding day to play music, he was involved in the entire wedding planning process. We got some of our favorite ideas from him! DJ Dan did an outstanding job at making sure our reception was a hit & picking up the slack where our coordinator fell short. Great music, great people, great times, and great memories for a lifetime. I’m just going to go ahead and say it, DJ Dan you’re the best DJ around here! Professional, charismatic, and a whole lot of fun! Get with DJ Dan Davis and B-Boy Productions today to make your event the next big thing!

Chelsey · Married on 06/01/2016

We hired Bboy Productions for our Destin wedding and it was absolutely the best decision we could have made! From the early planning process, the days leading up to the wedding, and the event itself - The Bboy Team far exceeded our already high standards. DJ Dan helped us with so many details and absolutely killed it at the reception...I initially really wanted a band because I wanted our "MC for the night" and music to be the highlight and wasn't sure we could find that with a DJ - boy, was I wrong. Our guests are still commenting about how amazing Dan was. He even helped get the party started by joining everyone on the dance floor.

Honestly, if you need a DJ, Bboy Productions and Dan are absolutely the way to go. We have litterally nothing we would change about the event and the way they handled everything. Thank you, Dan!!

Natalie · Married on 05/14/2016

Our wedding planner recommended DJ Brian B to us and we couldn’t have been happier. He’s based on the east coast but his company has locations in I think NYC, Miami, LA and maybe Chicago if I remember correctly. Brian was great at articulating what he wanted from us ahead of time, and has a very easy do-it-yourself website set-up were you can list songs for each of your moments, creating dancing playlists, have your guests add songs themselves (we opted out of that but if you trusts someone’s music taste that could be helpful), and manage your contract. We didn’t always have a song in mind for a specific moment (i.e. after ceremony song), and Brian was easily to take our style direction and fill in what he thought would work, and they always did. It was like he was in our head. We also had a couple calls with him to discuss our style, our guest dynamics and what we’re hoping to get out of him. He sent us some of his mix samples so we could give him feedback about what we liked or wanted him to tweak stylistically. What we most loved about Brian was that he didn’t just create a playlist and press play. His songs transitioned seamlessly and he has so many tricks up his sleeves to take traditional wedding music and add a modern touch. We were worried about getting our guests on the dance floor but he did a great job getting everyone engaged and we danced the night away. He made the night fly and we weren’t ready to go when the venue started kicking us out. Great job Brian and thank you!

Lauren · Married on 05/06/2016

Words cannot express how pleased we were with DJ Dan Davis with B-Boy Productions for our wedding day! We met with Dan for our initial consultation and hit it off right away. Dan was super knowledgeable and had amazing suggestions and recommendations that helped guide us through the planning process! Dan was so easy to work with and any last minute change we threw at him, he was able to execute it seamlessly. DJ Dan keep the energy high all night and kept the dance floor packed! People are still talking about how much FUN our wedding was as nobody wanted to leave the dance floor! DJ Dan was professional with a fun laid back style, we HIGHLY recommend him for any upcoming wedding or event!!

Lauren · Married on 05/01/2016

DJ Charles from BBOY Productions was the absolute best! Our wedding was held at Henderson Park Inn on May, 1 2016 and he absolutely knocked it out of the park. From the cocktail hour, to dinner to reception he was able to keep the party going and guests entertained. The planning process with BBOY and Charles was so personal, and he really took the time to understand our style, and it really showed throughout the whole night. Thank you so much BBOY for helping making our wedding a huge success!

• Crystal

Crystal · Married on 04/30/2016

Since I had my own DJ from home, we only utilized B-Boy for the ceremony musician (we had a violinist), the sound for the ceremony, streaming the ceremony via Periscope, and a photobooth for our reception! Everything was perfect and Brian was extremely helpful in helping us plan and personalize each piece. The violinist was able to play the music we had selected, even though it wasn't on the normal playlist, the photobooth was a huge hit and we were able to personalize the prints that each guest received. And the streaming worked out perfectly for those of our friends that weren't able to travel to our destination wedding!

Kenzie · Married on 04/30/2016

A big thank you to our MC Rhoda and DJ Charles! Everyone at the reception had a great time. Thanks for being so organized and making sure everything ran smoothly. You were great.

Ellery · Married on 04/30/2016

We absolutely loved working with B-Boy Productions for our wedding. Shawn Frady was our DJ/MC. He did a wonderful job entertaining us and all of our guests. The music selection was perfect for every part of our reception. All of our guests danced and enjoyed the evening. Shawn was also very professional and accommodating for all of our special requests. We had a perfect wedding, and we are so happy that we chose this company for our big day. I highly recommend using B-Boy Productions and requesting Shawn for any event!

Thank you b-boy productions for providing outstanding service at our wedding this weekend. DJ Dan was our dj and he kept us moving on the floor. Dan felt more like a friend than our dj and after chatting with him for almost a year, we were so honored to have him hosting our reception!

Ashley · Married on 04/16/2016

My husband and I planned a destination wedding in Destin, FL from Dallas, TX. We chose B-Boy Productions because of their professionalism, and we could also get rentals from them. Everything was amazing. We also used them for our uplighting, tables, and chairs. There was a mixup in communication about table and chair setup but the problem was resolved immediately and the team went above the call of duty to help us set up. Shawn was our DJ and he was awesome! We had a consultation with him prior to our day and everything was great! We danced until the last song was done!

Tess · Married on 04/16/2016

The DJ and MC, Rhoda, were incredible. The picked up on what music the crowd responded to and played everything we would want to hear. The DJ even came out and showed us how to do particular dances, such as the Wobble. Everyone loves them!

Josh Weck, Thanks for being a bomb-ass DJ and making our day so fun and full of energy. You absolutely nailed the ceremony music; no easy feat! The timing of the music with Jess' entrance moment was picture perfect, and that was a big deal to her. You kept the reception rocking and lots of folks raved about the music to me and Jess. I loved having you there bug and you are certainly a pro at your craft. See ya next time we are in the panhandle!