B-Boy Productions, Inc. Reviews

290 | New York, NY

290 Reviews for B-Boy Productions, Inc.

1 User photo

Andrea R. · Getting married on 07/01/2023

Highly professional and very fun!!

The evening was so much fun, they made it so amazing with playing from our Daughter and her groom's playlist plus more. Everything went so smooth and on time. Our Family, bridal party and guest all had a great time. Thank you so much B Boy Production!!

Sent on 02/11/2021
  • Emily

Emily S. · Married on 03/06/2021

Amazing dj!

Drew was awesome. He was organized and knew his stuff. The entire ceremony and reception went so smooth and it was mostly because of him keeping everyone entertained!

Sent on 03/12/2021

Alex S. · Married on 02/10/2021

Josh B. for President!

Josh B. was the by far, hands down, the best DJ ever. We had wonderful vendors, but Josh B. was my favorite. He was flexible when it rained during our ceremony and moved all his DJ equipment back out to the dance floor when it stopped raining. He played exactly what the dance floor wanted and I literally cannot recommend him enough! He made the night!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Brian M. · Married on 02/10/2021

I'd hire Shawn again in a minute!

Shawn was amazing. Our outdoor wedding was poised to have rain issues the day before and day of. We made the decision to do it outside and had to delay the ceremony for several hours. He was flexible with where he set up, understood the shortened time frame, and still made sure all our guests had a blast. He incorporated all our musical tastes and made an awesome playlist!

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Bailey

Bailey D. · Married on 11/07/2020

Excellent service!

We worked with Brian to set up music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception for our wedding in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. Brian was fantastic and had great suggestions for the lighting, music, and photo booth! Unfortunately, we had to cancel our wedding due to COVID, but Brian was professional and helpful and we will definitely be booking with him again if we need a DJ or music service in the area!

Sent on 08/18/2020

Andrea P. · Married on 10/11/2020

Absolutely Perfect!!!

Drew was such a wonderful DJ and incredibly professional! He was so helpful and patient with all of the music requests and his choices completed our ceremony and reception! We are so thankful for him and Brian and would recommend their services to anyone!! Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 10/17/2020
  • Suzanne

Suzanne E. · Married on 10/10/2020

The best wedding ever!

We used their DJ, officiant, and photo booth and everything was amazing! All
    Of the guests said it was the best wedding they’ve ever been too! DJ Drew Pierce literally made the reception! He was awesome and the flow was awesome! The officiant, Eric Partin, made the ceremony so intimate and fun! And everyone had the best time with the photobooth!

Sent on 10/16/2020
  • Mahdi

Mahdi U. · Married on 09/12/2020

Professional

Our DJ was great!! Very professional and played great music. He didn't try to be the center of attention and took request from our guest

Sent on 09/14/2020

H P · Married on 11/12/2019

Great experience with DJ Shawn

We worked with DJ Shawn Frady and he was so fantastic in so many ways.

We set up time with Shawn to chat beforehand to talk about the ceremony and our music tastes and he was very flexible with timing and receptive to our thoughts.

We created two playlists with some songs we liked for Shawn - one “chill” and one “party” on Spotify, which he used as inspiration for both our welcome dinner and reception. The music was fantastic and so many of our friends commented on how much they loved the music.

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Brian

Brian S. · Married on 11/02/2019

A+ Excellent, Reliable, Professional DJ - Shawn Frady

Coordinating and communicating with vendors was incredibly difficult and stressful for my wife and I while planning our wedding. HOWEVER, that was not the case with DJ Shawn Frady (B-Boy Productions). My wife had only one phone conversation with Shawn to give him a general idea of what we wanted. He was extremely kind, enthusiastic, and a breath of fresh air after dealing with our other vendors. Music is incredibly important to me, but I was so busy with work and everything that I didn't get to speak to him before the wedding. I simply sent him an email with some of my favorite artists/songs and told him what genre of music we wanted for each part of the evening. I was extremely bummed and worried that I did not have time to dive into a more detailed desired playlist, but Shawn absolutely knocked it out of the park for us. Our wedding consisted of about 175 people, with a large mix of people from 21 to 61. One of the most consistent compliments that we have gotten is that our DJ was absolutely fantastic. He did a great job of taking the small amount of music that I provided him and thoughtfully creating a full wedding playlist around it. The sound quality and setup were excellent. The only negative was that many of our guests never got any wedding cake because they were too busy having a blast on the dance floor. 10/10

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Tawny

Tawny H. · Married on 10/12/2019

DJ Josh is awesome!

DJ Josh was amazing! We got married at the Emerald Grande in Destin and had a blast! My husband and I live in Fort Worth, TX so we just did a phone call with Josh before our wedding and told him everything we like and don't like. He was very attention-to-detail & thorough with our requests. They also have an app where you add songs, & put "don't play" or "do play" which was awesome! On our wedding day, DJ Josh had a wireless set up to take out to the beach where our ceremony took place that worked perfect & sounded great even with the wind. He was very interactive during our reception & showed everyone how to do all of the line dances which was super fun. He played the best music & we literally danced all night!! 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 12/15/2019

Leann G. · Married on 10/06/2019

B-Boy Productions

Tyler was a awesome DJ, he interacted with the wedding party, played all of the right music, and Not bad on the eyes. Lol
    Would highly recommend and I would use them again in the future.

Sent on 09/28/2020

Albert S. · Married on 09/28/2019

Shawn is the man!

Shawn brought the good vibes and had our whole wedding party, young and old, dancing. He was flexible, always had the mic ready for announcements and was all around on top of it. He helped make our night stress free and fun and I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you!!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany C. · Married on 04/13/2019

It was effortless and super fun working with DJ Josh!

DJ Josh was amazing!!! He was always on top of it and his communication rocked. He helped us pick songs, played the songs we wanted, and then added in songs he knew would fit the crowd. He did a great job as the MC and everyone LOVED him at the reception. He ended the reception in such a fun way - we will always remember it. Many people at the wedding reached out to tell us how much they loved him. Josh was also very flexible and calm and made the reception seamless.

Sent on 04/25/2019

Don J. · Married on 11/10/2018

Professional From Start To Finish

On my initial contact with Brian, I was impressed with his professionalism and response time to any questions that we had. Upon his recommendation, we had Shawn Frady as our DJ for our Double Wedding. I know it was a bit of a challenge as we had a very wide cross section of ages and backgrounds, and Shawn and his assistant did a great job of reading the crowd and kept the energy up and the guests happy. Shawn knew the right things to say at the right time, when to push it, and when to pull back. I know our guests really enjoyed themselves, as many of them commented to me on what a great job the DJ did. I have been a professional entertainer myself for over 30 years, have performed at hundreds of weddings and private events, and would have no hesitation referring friends and family to B-Boy Productions.

Sent on 02/07/2019

Lauren C. · Married on 10/13/2018

Everything was perfect!

From the very start B-Boy was very professional and great to work with. We chose to use DJ Josh B for our wedding day and he was GREAT! After coming off a very stressful week prior, Josh made sure that our reception went smoothly and was a great time. You will absolutely not go wrong with this company and do your research prior to find a DJ that will work well with you and your husband, because it made all the difference!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Rachael · Married on 07/14/2018

I was very excited about booking BBoy Productions after looking at their website. We always knew that we wanted a DJ instead of a band and wanted the end of our wedding to be a big party so after seeing the company also in New York & California I had a feeling this would be a great fit for us. We booked the package that would give us who ever was available and ended up getting Shawn Frady who is the general manager. We had great initial phone calls with him and loved using the website to select songs. Shawn did a great job of making the cocktail hour playlist, we received a lot of compliments on the music and he also went out of his way to make sure he was announcing all the bridal party names correctly for the reception! I would definitely recommend Shawn & BBoy Productions to anyone in the Destin area!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/11/2018

Daniel Davis was our DJ for our wedding! He did a wonderful job!! He was very easy to get in touch with and he always responded back in a timely manner! Very personable, helped with a minor sound hiccup. As a customer; when picking music, communicate which version of specific songs you would like...there’s normally more than one!! :)

Sent on 06/22/2018

Matthew · event on: 06/01/2018

DJ Dan did a great job hosting a karaoke group event. Highly Recommended!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Laura · Married on 05/31/2018

Charles did a great job DJ'ing our reception and also working the music for the ceremony. We were late with submitting our songs that we wanted to hear, but he was able to play many of them without any issue. Everything went very smoothly and our guest feedback was that they really liked the mix of music by Charles. We would recommend him.

Also, Brian was very easy to work with when contracting B-BOY and very flexible with our changes.

Sent on 06/26/2018
  • F

Faith · Married on 05/20/2018

Everything was perfect for my wedding thanks to Josh! I did not have to worry one bit about anything because he had it handled. I’m very thankful and happy!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/19/2018

Charles is an excellent DJ/MC! He was very helpful during the planning process and he was very prompt in answering any questions we had. Music is such a huge part of a wedding and Charles did a great job. Our ceremony music was perfectly played providing a sweet and intimate atmosphere. Charles did a great job as the DJ/MC of the evening and provided a fun and upbeat atmosphere to get the reception started! He kept that up all evening and the dance floor was never empty. Everyone had a GREAT time at our reception and Charles played a huge role in the experience. Thank you for all you did for us, Charles!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Alixandra · Married on 05/19/2018

WOW! DJ Josh W was incredible. From the creative meeting, to the easy app we collaborated on for the music, to his stellar MC work I can't recommend Bboy Productions enough! Josh W was so much fun to work with and he seriously had the PERFECT playlist from the music we requested to be played. He put his own spin on the playlist we created and it was perfect. He kept the whole wedding on track and was flexible when things went over time. If you are getting married in the Destin area I highly recommend Josh W from BBoy Productions!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Besstina · event on: 05/09/2018

I use B-Boy Productions for an corporate event that I was having with my job. It was awesome and everyone enjoyed it. I would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Natalie · event on: 04/29/2018

DJ Charles Egstad is THE best! Our corporate events were brought to life thanks to him. His song selections have everyone in party mode from beginning to end, so if you're looking for an awesome DJ, look no further! We've hired DJ Charles in the past, and will continue to hire him as our primary DJ. Thanks DJ Charles for always making our events a huge success!

Sent on 06/18/2018