B & B Productions Reviews

53 Reviews for B & B Productions

• Kari

Kari Brewer · Getting married on 09/05/2020

DJ Photo booth provider

Very flexible and willing to cater to our style! We would highly recommend Bob!!

Sent on 09/08/2019

B & B Productions's reply:

Thank You Very much!! I want to make it the best I can for it is your special day. I want to make moments you will always remember.

Samantha Powers · Married on 11/02/2019

Awesome wedding dj

If your looking for an awesome DJ for you event or wedding, Bob is it!! He worked with us with all the uplighting, music, and photobooth. Our wedding party did different parts of songs for our reception entrances and Bob did a great job with making sure each song was a good length and upbeat. He also played every song our guests requested. Bob works hard and rehearses names and the timeline before the event to make sure everything runs smoothly! Also if your looking for an awesome photobooth, hands down recommend!!! All our guests had so much fun with it. Bob is great to work with and makes sure all your wishes are met!!

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/12/2019

Can't go wrong!

Bob was fantastic for our wedding. From the very beginning of our planning Bob was very responsive & flexible. His prices are unbeatable for what you get! 10/10 recommend booking Bob for your event!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2019

Amazing job!

Great communication and easy to work with! 100% recommend.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Devon Kimberlin · Married on 09/14/2019

Wonderful Experience!

Bob was great from day one! Extremely responsive and let us know that he would work with whatever we wanted-which was nice! The day of the wedding, he did amazing. It was an outdoor wedding and he made it work! The entire Reception was flawless-from the bridal party entrance to the last dance. We can't thank Bob enough!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Amanda · Married on 07/20/2019

Caring For Connie Benefit

Wonderful business for our DJ services! Very professional, responsive to our needs, and a fun group. I would highly recommend them for any event and will call in the future for ours. Great job!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Shea Olehy · Married on 07/15/2019

Wonderful Experience with B&B Productions

We had an outdoor event that B&B Productions DJ took to the next level! They were wonderful to work with! We were able to custom design the photos that were printed for our guests. B&B Productions DJ were wonderful to the guests and it was a great added amenity we were able to offer. My favorite part is we received a photo album with all of the pictures that were taken that night. I cannot say THANK YOU enough!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Danielle Brubaker · Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding ceremony and reception services

We were very pleased with Bob's services. He was very flexible with the ever changing schedule of the reception and handled it with the highest level of professionalism.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Amy · Married on 05/11/2019

Bob is great

He is amazing at shaping his services to my style and what I wanted. He let me be as involved or not as I wanted in planning. Would recommend DJ. Services!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Chelsea Clark · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding Ceremony & Reception

B & B Productions was absolutely amazing! Very personable and very accommodating. We had multiple last minute changes that were not a problem. Very professional, would definitely recommend! If I had more that 2 thumbs, they would ALL be up 😊

Sent on 10/30/2018

Chelsea · Married on 10/20/2018

Bob was phenomenal to work with!! I had literally last minute changes with my bridal party roster and he was quick to reply and had no issues changing things as needed. He put on a good lightshow and the music selection was great! It definitely helped make the night a night to remember! Thanks again Bob for everything you've done for us Stages!

Sent on 08/20/2018

kyle · Married on 09/29/2018

OUTSTANDING!!!!!! Will use B&B Production again.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Sara · Married on 09/29/2018

The photo booth was a huge success at our 40th Anniversary Party. B&B Productions has so many fun props and it was fun for all ages! We really enjoyed!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Karen Blatzer · Married on 09/29/2018

B & B Exceeded our Expectations!

Having B & B Productions at our work event exceeded our expectations! They were at our 40th Anniversary block party celebration which was open to the public. They were a popular attraction throughout the entire event! They gave us a wonderful scrap book as a memento. We are grateful to the excellent service they provided.

Sent on 10/16/2018

stacy · Married on 08/25/2018

Bob was great go work with. He really goes above and beyond to make sure everything goes smoothly. I highly recommend his services

Sent on 09/07/2018

Michelle · Married on 07/28/2018

B and B Productions

We were all set ready to go for our son’s wedding. B and B productions impressed us with their pricing as well as their professionalism and organizational skills. Bob worked hard to come up with a fun background for the photbooth pictures. Then the week before the wedding my in laws were in a horrible car accident. Long story short we had to cancel the wedding. Bob was wonderful about the whole thing and quickly offered us our entire fee back. I would recommend him not because of his DJ skills (we didn’t get to use them) but because he is an honest and quality service and that’s hard to find!!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Jodi · Married on 06/02/2018

Our DJ Bob was amazing! We had several conversations leading up to the wedding and i knew going into the day that things were well organized and planned with him. He handled the wedding music for our outdoor ceremony beautifuly and then easily transitioned into our reception area. The day of the wedding he arrive five hours before the ceremony to get things set up. The reception was a hit! He kept the dance floor full all night with the music we had picked and accommodated my guests’ song requests as well. We had a great time! He was also VERY affordable. I highly recommend him and will definitely book him again in the future!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Beth Bordignon · Married on 05/12/2018

Beth Bordignon

He had awesome sound, lighting and plenty of music. He cared what our daughter wanted for the wedding and the reception. We had a blast.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Arien · Married on 01/26/2018

I met Bob at one of my former students' Sweet 16 and I decided to hire him for the Student Council Winter Dance! The kids loved him! I love his AWESOME service!!! I would definitely hire him again. It was a pleasure!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Julie · Married on 09/30/2017

Bob was very professional and made sure that everything on the agenda was correct.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Merissa · Married on 09/30/2017

Absolutely great to work with! Affordable and willing to find whatever music you’re wanting to be played so you have a blast!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Theresa · Married on 09/23/2017

I loved the photo booth! We had it at our wedding and it was a hit. Everyone enjoyed it and the kids couldn't get enough. It was a blast. I have also had this at my niece and nephews birthday parties and it was hit. I highly recommend this for her to togethers, birthdays and wedding. You can't go wrong having B&B Productions host whatever your event is!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/02/2017

I hired B&B productions for my daughter's birthday party. I couldn't ask for better customer service. We had so much fun with the photo booth. We loved the backdrops and creative prop options. The photos and the prints were high quality. Id definitely hire B&B productions for another event. Bob keeps prices reasonable and doesn't over price. He was on time, organized and great to work with. He will accommodate to your needs. The photo booth was definitely the hit of the party!

Sent on 10/12/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/01/2017

I highly recommend B&B Productions for anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding or any other event. Bob is very professional and does an amazing job. My wedding reception wouldn't have been so fun without him. And not only was the photo booth a huge hit with all of the kids but also the adults too!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Andrea · Married on 08/09/2017

I had a birthday party for my daughter. I had B&B productions set up a photo booth. The 4 girls+ my daughter had a blast. There were lots of props and several backgrounds to choose from. It just takes seconds to strike a pose . It was the hit of the party. I definitely would recommend B&B productions for any party or wedding.

Sent on 08/13/2017