B.A.S.S. DJ Entertainment Reviews

24 Reviews for B.A.S.S. DJ Entertainment

• Mikayla

Mikayla Pecore · Married on 10/31/2020

He is the Best DJ

Justin is a great guy and does a great job. Really knows what he is doing.

Sent on 11/17/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/22/2020

Justin is amazing

Justin is amazing! Greatest Dj I have ever heard! Made our dream wedding come true!

Sent on 08/29/2020
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 06/29/2019

Went above and beyond

Gino went above and beyond any expectations I had. We had only talked with him on the phone once, which honestly worried me a little. The day of my wedding there was a VERY good chance of thunder storms, and everyone including Gino respected my wishes of still holding out for that outdoor ceremony. He sent up at the very last moment because there were some showers leading up, and it was beautiful and sunny for my ceremony. I can't thank him enough for the entire night, people were up dancing all night and adored the photo booth. I would definitely hire again!

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Sherein

Sherein · Married on 06/14/2019

Best DJ hands down

Justin is AMAZING!!!
    During our wedding he kept checking in with us to make sure we liked everything. He was professional and had the dance floor packed all night. I loved our photo booth book that we got at the end of the night. Between the dancing and the line for the photo booth everyone had a blast!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Paul

Paul Fasoli · Married on 06/07/2019

Knows what he's doing

Hands down best DJ around coming from a minister who has been to more weddings than you can count, state of the art equipment, you won't have to worry bout a thing

Sent on 07/06/2019

Casey Kelly · Married on 12/22/2018

Winter Wedding

Justin was extremely flexible and gave great advice when asked. He was upbeat and entertaining during the reception, and listened to my cheesy Christmas song requests for the ceremony. We have used him for several other events in the past, which have all been great, but he made our wedding perfect!!!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Emily · Married on 10/06/2018

Worth every penny! Justin made everything so smooth and effortless! He has a great personality and absolutely no awkwardness on the mic! We felt no worries because we were in the best hands!! The photo booth is top of the line and a great addition for your guests! So many props to choose from! Overall, it was the best day ever!!! He will always be our go to DJ and guests we’re getting his card left and right raving about how great the music was!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Sara · Married on 10/06/2018

October 6, 2018

Chris did an amazing job! He was professional from start to finish. He took all my requests and made them work and everyone danced all night! He suggested the up-lighting for the wedding which I hadn't originally chose and I'm so glad he did because it really made a difference! Can't wait to use him again!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Z

Zach · Married on 09/22/2018

Outstanding job! Best DJ out there. Would recommend to anyone. Guests can't stop talking about how awesome the DJ was!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Elena · Married on 09/08/2018

DJ David did an excellent job at our wedding in Cape Cod. He was extremely responsive & professional leading up to the big day -- he made us feel so at ease after meeting with him for the first time and continued to maintain communication via telephone. He had the dance floor completely packed all night and made everyone feel special. Our venue included 2 different buildings as well as an outdoor ceremony & Dave did a perfect job setting up & performing in all three sites. David provided great song recommendations & kept the party going literally all night while maintaining a fun & professional demeanor. Thank you BASS DJ for going above and beyond for making our night perfect!! We are very thankful & highly recommend to all!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Cassandra · Married on 09/08/2018

Justin at B.A.S.S. DJ Entertainment is the best of the best! After dancing the night away at my brother’s wedding in 2016 that Justin DJ’d, we immediately booked with him for our September 2018 Boston wedding when we got engaged – a decision we are so glad we made. He went above and beyond to ensure everything went smoothly and exactly how we envisioned. Numerous guests asked us who the DJ was, commenting that he was amazing and that it was such a fun dance party. I highly recommend Justin! He is an outstanding DJ and MC, and it’s evident that he genuinely cares about making your day extra special.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Becky · Married on 06/01/2018

Justin was AMAZING! And I’m pretty sure by the end of the night he was more like family than our DJ. He was so, so much fun and his huge personality had us all laughing, dancing and having a great time all night. Our guests gave us many compliments on him! His set up looked amazing and the music was upbeat and fun mixed with the perfect amount of slow songs throughout. He could not have made planning easier, always responded to emails immediately, and a lot of the planning process can be done right on his website at your leisure. I 100% recommend this company and he will undoubtedly be my first choice for a DJ in the future!

Sent on 06/06/2018

daniel · event on: 05/03/2018

Great communication and no worrying about them taking care of their end of things

Sent on 05/08/2018

Benjamin · Married on 11/04/2017

Really easy to work with. They are very responsive and helpful on coordinating for having your day exactly the way you want it. All of the songs we requested were played. The online setup for planning your reception and ceremony music is very easy to use. We were very pleased with everything. The pricing is very competitive and a great value.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Jena · Married on 10/01/2017

Justin was an amazing choice for our wedding! From our first phone call to our thank yous and goodbyes he was always cheerful and helpful. The website he set us up with was easy to use, and even though we had a hard time picking songs for the bouquet and garter toss he already knew what to play that fit the theme of the wedding! He was lots of fun and made our guests feel comfortable and not overwhelmed. Thank you!! High recommend!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Kristin · Married on 09/30/2017

Justin and his team were extremely attentive to all our events needs. They put on a great wedding and helped make our very special night one to remember always. Book them, seriously.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Becky · Married on 11/19/2016

DJ Dave is Amazing! We hired Bass for our wedding reception. He gave us the exact party atmosphere we were looking for. Even the bartender at the country club said he was one of the best Dj's he'd seen come through the venue.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Karisa · Married on 09/30/2016

Justin has been the DJ for years for my family! He is an amazing DJ and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else for my wedding! He had almost the entire crowd on the floor dancing the entire night! His uplighting was well worth the money and his service has always been exceptional! Highly reccommend him for anyone looking!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Erika · Married on 09/17/2016

My husband and I are so happy we chose Justin to DJ our wedding! We had two recommendations from other couples and knew they wouldn't steer us wrong! He works with you to tailor a package that fits your needs and you can add on ANYTHING! He will make it work. He played all the music I requested and then some!!! He really plays to the crowd and keeps everyone on the dance floor all night long! What an amazing night! I would give Bass DJ Entertainments 5 stars!!!!!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Kristina · Married on 06/18/2016

We used B.A.S.S. DJ entertainment for our wedding on 6/18/16 and they were fantastic. Justin had everyone on the dance floor all night by pumping the crowd up and playing a killer playlist. He listens to what the bride and groom really want to make the day one of a kind. I recommend B.A.S.S. To all couples looking for a DJ for their wedding, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Sherry · Married on 09/19/2015

I had B.A.S.S. Entertainment at my wedding. Justin and his team go out of there way to provide you with the best night of your life on your special day. I would recommend B.A.S.S. Entertainment for your wedding you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 09/05/2016

Gregory · Married on 05/20/2017

Justin was great his equipment and top notch and the photobooth was amazing

Sent on 05/22/2017

Lisa · Married on 09/15/2018

Justin and his assistant, Joel, were both friendly, professional, prompt, and prepared. My guests raved about the DJ services and had so much fun in the photo booth! Justin often checked in with me (not in an annoying way, in a supportive way, because my venue's coordinator was new and unorganized) which I really appreciated. He made sure everything went smoothly and checked with me and my husband before announcing something (ex. first dance, cake cutting) to make sure the timing was right. Of course things ran late and he was totally prepared and flexible. Our guests had an absolute blast on the dance floor. I keep saying thank god I had my DJ and my photographer there to really just make the day over the top. I recommend Justin of B.A.S.S. DJ Entertainment 100% without any hesitation!

Sent on 10/10/2018
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 07/25/2020

3.0

Best DJ Ever

They did a friends wedding & we had so much fun- we had to have them. They did an amazing job with lighting, music, and being flexible!

Sent on 09/15/2020