Azure Reviews

32 | Glendale, CA

32 Reviews for Azure

Darshini · Married on 08/10/2019

You won’t find anyone better!!

Azure is one vendor that I miss working with after my wedding came to an end. Especially working with Andaleeb, which was truly a blessing. She put a personal touch on everything she created for me and my husband. Through her process, she got to know who we are, which in turn made sure our stationary not only matched our decor, but also our personalities! Whether it was an engagement invitation, menu card, save the date card, personalized napkins, brochures, welcome bags, do not disturb tags, or even seating labels...she did it all! (This doesn’t even scratch the surface of everything we had done together.) In fact, I’m pretty sure I’ll be branding my future mailbox with the logo she created for us.

I believe what made my husband and me keep coming back most of all was Andaleeb’s personality and professionalism. Not only did she create something unique for us but we were so grateful that she always charged us a fair price and that she listened to our input. I really think at the end of this wedding process, we made a talented friend. If you do make it to the end of this review, I really hope you know that this vendor is more than a regular vendor! She makes Bollywood love stories come to life with her work.

Best of luck Andaleeb, you truly deserve the praise for your amazing work.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Sagar · Married on 11/11/2017

The wedding invitation for my brother's wedding combined tradition with the personality of the couple and destination! We loved it and were extremely appreciative with Andaleeb's expertise, artistry, and professionalism.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Melissa · Married on 08/25/2017

We chose Andaleeb to make our wedding invites because of her ability to make colorful, intricate invitations. Although we had an initial vision for how our wedding invites would turn out, she created something even better, while still being able to accommodate a Hindu and Catholic fusion wedding. She guided us every step of the way and always kept us in the loop during the design process. The quality and craftsmanship of our invites were top notch. Overall, we had a great experience working with Andaleeb and we love how our invites came out!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Azure Cards are absolutely stunning. Andaleeb is extremely talented and trustworthy. You tell her what you like, and she makes a masterpiece. The cards I ordered for my brothers wedding are GORGEOUS!!!!! Every person we have given out an invitation to is in awe! They said it's the most beautiful wedding invite they have ever seen! Thank you Andaleeb so much!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Genevieve · Married on 11/17/2016

The team at, Rock N' Events, were honored to partner with Andaleeb for our Bollywood Bride Editorial that we coordinated. She was an absolute joy to work with throughout the whole process. Andaleeb truly understood our design vision and brought it to life through her gorgeous stationery. We were in constant communication in regards to all the little details, from the ribbon we wanted to use to the cut outs on the place cards. She went above and beyond on making sure every stationery was perfect.

We absolutely love Andaleeb, and would highly recommend all brides and groom to make the investment in their her craft. She will have all your guests in shock when they receive their invitations and excited for what's to come.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Katie · Married on 05/28/2016

I am so lucky I stumbled upon Andaleeb's company while scouring the internet late one night for invitation ideas. Andaleeb is wonderful to work with-- extremely professional, patient, creative, always available, and flexible! We absolutely love our save the dates and we've received many compliments so far-- we can't wait to see what the invitations will look like! She totally understood our concept of elegant, classy, and opulent! My fiance and I were so impressed with our save the dates and they are even better than what we could've imagined! It was important to me to set the tone for our wedding and that's exactly what Andaleeb helped us accomplish.

At first, I didn't know what to expect since we live in New York City, and Andaleeb is in California, but it was smooth sailing from start to finish! She sent us examples in the mail and we used FaceTime often to go over ideas.

Azure is worth every penny-- great service and the most beautiful save the dates and invitations!

Sent on 09/07/2015
  • F

Fazeela · Married on 12/05/2015

Andaleeb was a pleasure to work with! She was able to capture the essence of our style perfectly with a short turn-around period. She had a ton of different style options to choose from and gladly offered custom options for all tweaks/adjustments. We've received so many compliments on our wedding invitations, they turned out perfectly!

Sent on 12/09/2015

trisha · Married on 10/10/2015

Azure is an incredible invitation company to use if you want gorgeous and classy wedding invitations. Andaleeb was so professional and brought so many samples that it made my decision difficult in choosing the right one for my vision. Every invitation she showed me was more beautiful than the other. Her work is so current and not dated like some others work I saw when interviewing. She uses the best materials and can do anything you can think of and more. She was so professional and made it easy throughout the process. My guests are starting to receive their invites in the mail now and the feedback i'm getting is exactly what I wanted. Everyone cannot believe how gorgeous my invitations are and they are so excited to come to my wedding because the invite set such a classy tone to what kind of wedding i'm going to have! Please use azure for your event invitations you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 08/22/2015

Sneha · Married on 08/28/2015

We were finding it really difficult to find invitations suppliers who incorporated our ethnic backgrounds without it going over the top. I found Andaleebs website late one night when franticly looking for ideas - and im so glad I did! From the very first email to the very last, Andaleeb was an absolute pleasure to be with. I was initially concerned about the fact that we're based in the UK, and that the distance could possibly compromise on the design/vision of what we wanted. But Andaleeb was absolutely lovely in keeping us up-to date with things, suggesting alternatives, and taking on board what we had to say. The end result is just beautiful. Our invitations look chic and classy, and conveys our personalities exactly.

I would have no hesitation in getting back to Atelier Azure and Andaleeb for other occasions, and have already spread the word about them within our friend circle!

Sent on 02/12/2015

Azure provided us with custom made invitations for our destination - interfaith wedding, Hindu and Christian. Our colors were red, gold and ivory. We searched and viewed many vendors. We were initially hesitant to order from an online store since we couldn't see the type of quality of that paper beforehand. We found Azure through a Hindu wedding website that had a really nice article on wedding invitations. We wanted to make sure our wedding invitations reflected the style, cultural customs, quality and unique designs we were looking for in the invitations. We ultimately choose Azure for several reasons: 1- The company had unique Hindu designs; they didn't have the traditional designs featuring an elephant or peacock feathers. 2-Andaleeb, the designer, was the utmost professional and expert on stationary and invitations. We were impressed! 3-The designer selected the highest standard of stationary options for the invitation. The wedding stationary had all the bells and whistles - unique design, thick and high quality, embossed, gold leaf, etc. Andaleeb gave us confidence in ordering the invitations with her since she was very responsive to phone calls and emails, and truly hands on during the whole process. She also managed the schedule very well and had them shipped timely so we could begin to send the invitations to our guests living abroad in India and Dubai. Our expression when we held the invitations in our hands....speechless! She is truly gifted in her profession and we hope you enjoy her work as much as we did.

Sent on 03/12/2016
  • User5061912 · 2+ years ago

We approached Azure with an urgent requirement for wedding cards and she was absolutely fantastic. She was flexible, accommodating and extremely responsive. We got the perfect cards at a very reasonable price and everything was turned around in two and half weeks. The final product is gorgeous, we are so pleased with the cards. I recommend Azure and Andaleeb very highly.

Sent on 05/10/2015

Allison · Married on 05/09/2015

Andaleeb totally got my vision and was able to customize our invitations with beautiful results. Wedding planning is so stressful with so many pieces to organize and keep track of, but Andaleeb always made us feel relaxed and confident in our decisions. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 01/31/2015

Nitin · Married on 07/05/2014

I contacted Andaleeb very late in my planning process and basically told her that I will need my invitations in about 3 weeks, which she explained is really quick. She was very flexible and worked with me to quickly get the design right along with copy. She sent me pdf's promptly and I was able to send eCards to guests so I could gauge my guestlist size since other things were contingent on that. The cards arrived on time and were even better looking in person. I highly recommend Andaleeb for any event. Oh, all this happened via email and phone calls :)

Sent on 01/19/2015

Ariana · Married on 10/20/2012

Arti at Zoya Couture is fantastic. We loved working with her and LOVED our wedding invites. She is so creative and produces stunning work.

Sent on 03/29/2013

vanessa · Married on 09/15/2012

I had searched high and low for an invitation designer. I live in los angeles and couldn’t really find the feel that I was looking for. I found zoya couture on wedding wire and instantly knew that it was the style and quality of invitation I wanted. I contacted Arti and she sent me some samples and I was in love. The quality of her papers, the presentation, it just couldn’t be beat for the price. It was unique, classy, elegant, rich, I have received so many compliments on my invitation. I have to say I was a little leary because she was out of state, but she made the process seamless. She sent me online samples of what the invitations would look like and I would tell her what to tweak. It was customizable, yet she would offer suggestions on what would look best and she was right! Just look at her website and you will instantly see what I am talking about. I loved the invites so much I ordered menus and table numbers. This was one of the best decisions I made. If you are looking for quality, elegant, classy, couture invitations, Zoya Couture will be your best choice! Thank you Arti!!!

Sent on 07/10/2012

Rachna · Married on 12/10/2011

Arti is the most creative and sweetest invitation designer around. She was SO prompt with all of our invitations and our matching stationary, that she immediately put our minds at ease. She changed any little thing we wanted, and the quality of her design was outstanding!!! She even created a personalized logo for us and now we will have it for the rest of our lives. Arti is a dream to work with and her product finish is OUTSTANDING!!! We love her!!

Sent on 12/20/2011
  • Katina

Katina · Married on 05/23/2010

Arti was AMAZING!!!! She did a wonderful job on our invitations, so great of a job that my mom decided to hire her last minute to do our programs and place cards as well! She was extremely flexible and easy to work with.

People have been talking about how wonderful the invitations were and how it really help set the stage for the wedding.

Sent on 06/17/2010

Andrea · Married on 10/10/2009

LOVE LOVE LOVE Zoya Couture!!! I recently had my wedding invitations done through Zoya Couture and was totally blown away at their beautiful execution. For the brides like me who hadn't thought too much into detail, Arti totally guides you through your vision covering all the intricate details that you may not have thought even mattered. She is very patient when it comes to creating a design that you, with out a doubt, will love! It doesn't take much for her creative juices to start flowing, so don't worry about not having all the answers or questions up front. Her unique way of intertwining the essence of you and your event artistically radiates from her designs. Her professionalism and timeliness is remarkable. All in all, her company is outstanding! Zoya Couture is definitely the route to go for unique, haute stationary that not only relays a statement but definitely makes a statement!.. and best of all... its totally you!

I highly recommend Zoya Couture for any event genre!

Sent on 10/23/2009

Saule · Married on 07/25/2009

ZOYA Couture provides an exceptional service putting all the effort in meeting the needs of the client in terms of the schedule, design, and price.

Sent on 08/01/2009

Puja · Married on 05/30/2009

Arti did my wedding invitations, table numbers, placecards and cocktail hour/bar signage. Everything was amazing! She listened to everything that we asked for and was able to create a design that reflected us as a couple. Her work was high quality and she was able to get everything to us ahead of schedule. She is so creative and was so great to work with throughout the wedding process. We had tons of requests and last minute changes and she was able to accommodate them all with such a great attitude. We def. recommend her to anyone looking for creative and unique designs for their wedding!!

Sent on 06/09/2009

nita · Married on 05/16/2009

Zoya Couture was AMAZING.
    What can I say... I had a 5 star experience with this company. Arti is not only an amazing designer but an amazing person :-)
    Arti is reliable and she really made my husband and I feel so comfortable.

Her escort card, table numbers and signature cocktail signage were incredible. I am going to recommend her to everyone I know.

Sent on 05/20/2009

I found Azure's work online, and decided to inquire about my wedding day stationery. Azure creative director, Andaleeb was quick to respond, had innovative ideas and was very easy and organized to work with. She was able to give me many options to choose from, and broke each option down line by line. Our place cards ( paper roses with gold foil) were very innovative and looked beautiful and we received many compliments. We also ordered menus, table numbers, ceremony programs, and itinerary of events from her, which we loved as well, the design was unique and the quality was exceptional.

Sent on 11/05/2014

Tara · Married on 05/22/2010

The creative work from Zoya Couture is unlike any other work I've seen in all my research of invitation designers. Arti and her associates do beautiful work - it's all very unique and designed to your personal tastes. Very classy and innovative designs - and she can do anything you envision. I had her create a fusion East Meets West paisely design, preserving my Indian heritage while creating a unique modern design for my engagement party. She offers a large selection of beautiful papers that really make your invitation stand apart. We got so many complements on our engagement invitations - and many of my fellow bride-friends were impressed with Arti's work when I sent them to her blog as her designs are what we all are looking for. Arti is so flexible and so sweet about making sure that you the customer are 100% satisfied with your design. She's never putting pressure on you and she will go through iteration after iteration to make sure you love your design. You can be assured that if you use Zoya Couture, you are getting a very personalized design for your wedding or event that no one has ever seen before. Arti also does beautiful work creating the rest of your assets for your wedding (programs, placecards, etc) and it really helps to tie together your wedding theme. I am so happy that I found Arti and Zoya and she really has given us beautiful work for our wedding festivities. Please do highly consider Zoya Couture for your event design and collateral work - she can do anything for you!

Sent on 01/11/2010

Rachna · Married on 08/29/2009

Arti was great to work with - she was prompt, efficient, and worked well with my desires! Excellent!

Sent on 09/08/2009

Alefiyah · Married on 05/24/2015

We just wrapped up our wedding and wanted to send over a huge THANK YOU to Andaleeb (of Atelier Azure) for helping create the most beautiful invitations and day-of-stationery! Stationery was extremely important to me and I wanted a custom letter-press design that was classic, elegant, and tasteful. I had some ideas in mind and Andaleeb was the one who helped craft the vision and create a piece that was truly remarkable.

I worked with Andaleeb over the course of almost 8 months to develop the design, get the invitations printed, and develop the day-of-stationery. She is extremely talented and has a beautiful design aesthetic. I had a few different ideas in mind and Andaleeb took it to the next level by bringing in her creativity. She has the ability to bring together colors, styles, techniques, fonts, types of paper, shapes, etc. to create a uniquely crafted product. I was constantly amazed by Andaleeb's creative vision!

Furthermore, Andaleeb was extremely patient and responsive. She answered all of my many questions and made specific modifications as needed to the design in a timely manner. She also went above and beyond to help add in elements of the design that I was really excited about like the laser-cut folio and the edge printing.

Each one of our guests loved our wedding invitations and we have Andaleeb to thank for helping us making a great first impression with our guests. One of our guests even said that the invitations set a high bar for the upcoming wedding itself!

Andaleeb has a great eye for design and a high standard of quality and you will not be disappointed by working with her.

Sent on 11/28/2015