6 Reviews for Azidjs

6 Azidjs Reviews

DJ Azi was awesome. It was our wedding reception in Queens. He did a great job with the music as well as announcements. He was playing Hindi and English songs. Everyone enjoyed their time at the dance floor.

Profile Picture Tanmoy, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Azi was great and kept the party alive and moving very well. He was accommodating when things went off schedule and was able to adjust well to last minute changes. Overall a great dj!

Profile Picture Sohan, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Azi is great! He worked with me and my budget and made sure everything went well. He did a wonderful job and will gladly refer/use him again. He went above and beyond.
Thanks for your services.

Profile Picture Arslan, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I had a pleasure of having DJ Azi at my daughter's 1st birthday! He is very professional and he entertained the whole crowd to the fullest. Hire DJ Azi and I guarantee, you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Sharjeel , 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great music. Used him for a prewedding event. Great DJ. Easy to work with!

Profile Picture Shawn, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Azi is the best in the business. He DJ'd at my wedding back in 2012 and then at my sister's wedding in 2017. He has also DJ's for several of our friends and family gatherings. We keep going back to Azi because he is dependable, adapts to last -minute changes easily (and there are always a few at every event!) and really pleasant to work with. I wholeheartedly recommend him for any of your DJ services!

Profile Picture Shilpa, 10/12/12, 1 Review