AZAR Photography Reviews

AZAR Photography 5
  • Anna

Anna Marie Gillen · Married on 10/05/2019

Wedding experience

Andriy was amazing to work with. Easy to stay in contact with and stays in touch with you throughout the whole process. Will get in contact with you the day before the big day and the turn around time for the photos is very quick. You won’t be disappointed with these high-quality photos.

AZAR Photography 6
    Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Paige

Paige Strawser · Married on 09/27/2019

Amazing Wedding Photography

Our experience with Andriy was absolutely amazing throughout the entire wedding process! He was very easy to work with and you can tell he truly has a passion for his work. He made sure that both my husband and I felt at ease in front of the camera- this was an especially difficult task for my husband- and because of this our pictures are natural looking and gorgeous! Not only did Andriy capture all the details from our wedding day, but he also gave us lots of sneak peak photos just a couple of days after the wedding and delivered all our photos impressively fast. I have had so many people reach out to me to tell me how beautiful our wedding photos are. I would recommend Andriy to anyone looking for a great photographer- he was fabulous!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Mckayla

Mckayla Moore · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing/Beautiful Work

The Photographers we had were Nick and Uliana. They were both very sweet. They made sure to capture every special moment my husband and I had and will cherish forever. They captured all of our guests having such a wonderful time! It’s such an amazing feeling knowing we will never regret choosing this company to help us remember such a memorable day for us!!

AZAR Photography 15
    AZAR Photography 16
    Sent on 08/20/2019

Karin · Married on 07/20/2019

Best Day Ever!

This was our greatest experience working with photographers! They were very professional, came up with great ideas for poses or locations. The weekend of our wedding it was SUPER hot outside and he helped us brainstorm for places to go to take photos near the venue.
    We were expecting to get around 300 photos and we got over 1,000! It was so hard to pick which ones to hang on our walls because they were all perfect.
    They knew when to pull us away for photos to get some amazing shots with the city skyline in the background. He worked with us to make sure we were not getting too hot outside.
    I made sure to make a list of photos of people that we wanted to get and he made sure to get them all.
    He got some of my favorite photos during the ceremony, it was great to see the audience reactions since you are so focused on your partner during the actual ceremony. I love the photos he took of my mother and I. My husband and I are very awkward taking photos normally but he made it very easy and told us how to pose or to fix an arm if it was positioned oddly.
    We will cherish these photos for years to come. I would definitely use their services again for anniversary photos.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Alexis Gilbert · Married on 06/21/2019

AMAZING! highly recommend

AZAR photography was amazing! Andriy and his wife really helped capture exactly what we wanted! They were absolutely phenomenal and I would recommend them 100%.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Jennifer · Married on 05/25/2019

Simply the Best!!

There is a reason Azar Photography has so many 5 - star reviews and is the highest rated on wedding wire (how we picked them). I would give a million stars if I could. Going with them was the BEST decision we made for our wedding. We did all 3 services - Photography, Videography, and Photobooth. All 3 services were exceptional. I'm so glad to have captured our wedding so perfectly. I sincerely, don't think anyone in the state of Ohio can do what they do as well as Andriy and his team (Lesya, Tymothy, Mark). Do yourself a favor and book a great photo/video team to capture your big day. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 05/11/2019

Great experience! Photobooth and photography

I highly recommend AZAR Photography for wedding photography. We used AZAR for both the photo booth and the regular photography - both services were excellent. Andriy was in constant communication when needed and we received a sample of photos the Monday after the wedding. A little over a week later, we have the full photo album, full of beautiful, clean, and colorful photos. Thanks for capturing our memories!

AZAR Photography 17
    AZAR Photography 18
    AZAR Photography 19
    Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Ally

Ally · Married on 04/06/2019

Brilliant photography

Anyone in need of a wedding photographer, look no further! AZAR photography was perfect, from our first meeting with Andriy through to the end with the finished products! After we met with him, he was our top choice for our wedding photographer. He did not end up photographing our wedding himself as someone else had booked him for our date before us, but Alex and Natalie were a great couple who made us feel comfortable and fun during our engagement and wedding photo shoots. They captured all the best moments of our wedding and got great shots of all of our guests as well. Andriy's editing of all the photos made them perfect. We got our full wedding album back within 3 weeks of the wedding and we are so happy. We would recommend AZAR photography to everyone!

AZAR Photography 20
    AZAR Photography 28
    AZAR Photography 29
    Sent on 04/28/2019

Ashley · Married on 03/23/2019

Azar Photography was the absolute perfect choice for our engagement and wedding photography. Natalie and Alex were so personable, warm and inviting that it was easy for my husband and I to be ourselves. They evoked the best emotions from our family and our bridal party the day of the wedding, as well. They captured each moment perfectly. I’m elated they were a part of our big day. Andriy and team did the most perfect job in editing our images. I couldn’t have picked anyone better and I hope to use them for other projects in the future. I know Azar Photography won many hearts with their work! Love seeing what they produce and always will be the biggest fan and supporter, I’d recommend them to anyone and everyone.

AZAR Photography 30
    AZAR Photography 38
    Sent on 10/09/2018

Alexandra · Married on 02/23/2019

Great photographer!!

Couldn’t be happier with Andriy and his staff. I felt like he actually cared about capturing our moments and it showed with the amazing photos and wedding video!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Margaret · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing wedding photographer!

Andriy was the most amazing photographer to capture our day! He was so kind, professional, and fun to work with! Our photos turned out to be absolutely incredible. On the day of the wedding, we found out that the venue and the wedding planner had different timelines, which resulted in Andriy having significantly less time for photos post-ceremony and pre-reception. He handled it with a smile, showed no negative emotions, and took the most fabulous photos. We couldn't be happier with our choice to work with AZAR Photography!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Dary · Married on 08/25/2018

Andriy is truly amazing. We did our consultation over the phone and he made sure to go through every detail. I was 100% comfortable. On the day of my husband and I had the pleasure of working with Alex and Natalie. They are so professional and got every shot and angle possible. The pictures turned out AMAZING! See for yourself on their blog, Dary and Ryan. AZAR as a whole is 100% worth every penny. The entire bridal party made a comment as to how professional and detail oriented they were. Thank you so much for capturing the moments perfectly.

AZAR Photography 39
    Sent on 08/28/2018

Ryan · Married on 08/25/2018

Andriy, Alex and Natalie are very professional and the pictures turned out amazing. Thank you guys!

Sent on 08/28/2018

michelle · Married on 07/03/2018

We recently hired Andriy from Azar Photography to capture our son’s wedding. We had researched many photographers and we picked Andriy because he had a wonderful portfolio, was so flexible and reasonably priced. Now that our big day is over, I can tell you that the whole experience with Andriy from start to finish has been a wonderful experience. We highly recommend him for your wedding. In fact, we already have one friend that has already scheduled him for her wedding.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Katy · Married on 06/29/2018

My husband and I booked AZAR Photography for our wedding day, and we couldn't be more pleased with the results! Picking a wedding photographer is easily one of the most challenging vendors to choose. I would highly recommend booking AZAR Photography. Their staff is very professional, they are easy to communicate with, and they are very thorough in their efforts to make sure your special day is fully captured. Our photographers for our wedding day were Alex and his wife Natalie - both very sweet and genuine people. They are both very skilled and clearly have lots of experience photographing weddings. Andriy (the owner) is also very thorough, but quick in editing the photos. We received our wedding photos 3 weeks after our wedding, which is nearly unheard of. Not only that, but we also received over 700 beautifully edited photos from that day. If you book AZAR Photography, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Chelsea · Married on 06/01/2018

Azar photography was amazing. The wedding photos were better than I could of ever imagined. I would highly recommend azar photography for anyone looking for a friendly and very professional photographer. He exceeded all of our expectations. Thank you azar photography for capturing our special day.

Sent on 06/13/2018
  • Y

Yana · Married on 05/11/2018

Andriy was absolutely amazing! So fun to work with and just passionate about photography. Our engagement pictures and wedding pictures were just stunning. He made us feel comfortable and natural and captured all of our important moments. Our wedding pictures are phenomenal and have some many of them. His turn around time for pictures is also very impressive. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Juana · Married on 05/05/2018

My husband and I loved working with Azar Photography! Andriy And Tim are amazing and talented. Their team is incredible! Very professional and fun to work with! They captured every special moment on our wedding day. We love that they capture natural and organic moments. My husband did a surprise video filmed and edited by Azar Photography as well. It was such a funny and awesome video, very well done. They released a sneak peek of our wedding video and I cried from beginning to end. I can’t wait for our entire wedding video! I am completely in love with their work!
    Also everyone had fun with the photobooth!
    It was aweeeeeesomeeeeeeee!!!!
    I would definitely recommend them to everyone! Thank you for capturing such special moments in the greatest day of our lives!!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2018

Andriy was the perfect photographer for our wedding. He did his research and was extremely prepared regarding where we wanted photos. I appreciated his time management skills and his suggestions for photos. It rained all afternoon on our wedding yet our photos turned out AMAZING and we managed to stay semi-dry! He was flexible and able to adjust to different lighting quickly. The photos look so natural and elegant. Not to mention his prices were so reasonable. Definitely 5 stars!

AZAR Photography 40
    AZAR Photography 41
    AZAR Photography 42
    AZAR Photography 43
    Sent on 05/30/2018
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 04/20/2018

If you want one of the top photographer's that is affordable, then look no further than AZAR Photography! We knew from the moment we met Andriy, that he would be our photographer for the big day. He is so professional and sweet and you can tell he truly loves what he does as it shows in his work! I have received MANY compliments on our pictures from our wedding day, but even further than that, before we even received our pictures back, multiple guests made comments on how great Andriy and Alex were during the ceremony and reception. They were everywhere taking photos of everything and when looking at our photos, it felt like I was truly reliving the day, step by step. I promise you, if there is ONE choice you make right in the wedding process, let this be the the one. Your wedding day will fly by and there will be parts you dont remember because of the chaos, but having such wonderful pictures to look back on it something that makes it even more memorable. Last thing to note, Andriy had our sneak peak to us less than 48 hours after the wedding and ALL our of photos to us within three weeks! I feel like that is unheard of! Seriously, don't waste your time looking at other options, Andriy is 100% the way to go!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Lin · Married on 04/07/2018

We were so glad we chose Azar photography & videography. The photographs were extremely clear. Andriy is truly professional and cares about his clients. You can also tells he's truly passionate about photography. He listens to what the clients needs are and infuses his creative abilities and care into each photo he takes. He's great about responding to e-mails and any questions and even met up with us in person before the wedding to get to know our ceremony and expectations better. We highly recommend Azar photography and video!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Kimberly · Married on 01/13/2018

Andriy was amazing to work with! Not only is his work amazing, his customer service was fantastic. He made sure to send me a detailed questionnaire of all photos I wanted to ensure we didn't miss any day of and keep my stress level down! He has a great attitude and makes you want to smile, and keeps the photos very natural looking. And he had no problem braving the cold for my winter wonderland wedding!

On top of his amazing photography skills, his son did a great job video graphing. We had not planned on using this service, but after seeing some of the work were sold on a "key moments" video paired to music.

I would recommend AZAR photography to anyone....you definitely have a repeat customer!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Nichole · Married on 12/31/2017

Loved working with Azar Photography for our engagement and wedding photos!!
    Easy to work with, great communication, professional, and the pictures turned out beautiful!! Loved having Alex & Natalie day of to shoot the guys and girly separately!! Best of all we got our pictures back unbelievably quickly, within 1-2 weeks!! All around amazing!!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Gabrielle · Married on 12/16/2017

I honestly could not be more pleased with AZAR photography!! They took incredible pictures, made sure every special moment was captured and just truly was a blessed and an honor to have as my photography team at my wedding!!!

AZAR Photography 44
    AZAR Photography 45
    Sent on 12/30/2017

AZAR Photography's reply:

Gabrielle & Joey! Thank you. It was honor and pleasure working with you on your amazing wedding!

Cassi · Married on 10/21/2017

Andriy and AZAR photography was AMAZING. We loved our entire experience!! My husband hates getting his picture taken, but they made it fun for everyone!! It was relaxing and fun and we had a blast!! It totally shows in our pictures. They were amazing and totally not forced!! We are so so happy with all of our photos!! It was SO hard to pick our favorites!! I highly recommend. You won’t be disappointed!!

Sent on 12/02/2017

AZAR Photography's reply:

Cassi & Mark! It was honor and pleasure working with you on your wedding! Best wishes and many happy years together!