AZ Photos Reviews

AZ Photos 5
AZ Photos 6
AZ Photos 7

Katherine · Married on 10/24/2009

Pat and George were GREAT, they were everywhere.... Thank you for capturing our special day!

Sent on 10/28/2009

Danika & Jason · Married on 10/10/2009

Pat & George were wonderful. They did an amazing job & my pictures turned out gorgeous. They captured every moment I wanted. Going back a year later looking at pictures gets me emotional because you don't realize how much you forget in a year that the pictures keep the memories. They were very accomadating and I couldn't have asked for better. They also gave the best deal of all the photographers we talked to.

Sent on 10/05/2010

Kellie · Married on 10/09/2009

We absolutely loved working with George and Pat! They took the most amazing pictures and they are so nice and down to earth. Not only are they professional, they are also personal and really care about capturing the moments as they occur. We would recommend AZ Photos to everyone!

Sent on 10/27/2009
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/04/2009

I HIGHLY recommend AZ Photos. George and Pat are not only friendly, flexible, and patient, they are fantastic photographers! My fiance (who hates having his photo taken) actually enjoyed the engagement photo session, as did I. Their prices are unbeatable for the quality of both product and service you receive. I will definitely be recommending them to anyone I come across who is looking for photographers!

Sent on 08/17/2009

sarah · Married on 09/12/2009

Pat and George were fun to work with and always available to answer questions. There were always able to be assertive with direction but no pushy or impatient b/c lets face it, it is hard to keep a bridal party’s attention focused. They knew what they were doing; they were respectful at the ceremony (Traditional Catholic wedding) and took a TONE of pictures. We have pictures of everything. They were great at just letting moment happen, and catching it through the lens of the camera.... not making you pauses for everything and flash an awkward smile. They are a great team, organized, and always working to provide the best service possible.

Sent on 01/21/2010

Aimee · Married on 09/01/2009

I would defiantly recommend Pat and George to anyone for their wedding, family picture, or anything they need a photographer for. They are friendly and easy going! My wedding was amazingly captured through the lens of their camera. When I look at my photos from my special day I feel like there is life in them, and the day never ended. We never had a problem when working with George and Pat! If we needed photos right away they took care of it. They are two amazing people with a great eye!
    Thank you Pat and George for a spectacular day!

Sent on 09/09/2009

michelle · Married on 07/20/2009

The Windmill in Florence AZ is one of the most beautiful places to get married! From the landscape, to the barn, to the weather - the Windmill is perfect! The owners and their staff are extremely attentive and supportive. No detail, large or small, went ignored. From the time my guests and I arrived, till the time we left, we were overwhelmed by the beauty of the venue and the friendliness of the staff. The photographers, George and Pat, captured the day in breath-taking photos. Their photos compliment not only the people but also the surroundings. George and Pat took a variety of photos and I am still having a hard time picking my favorites!

Sent on 08/07/2009

karli · Married on 07/17/2009

Working with Pat and George at AZ Photos was an awesome experience! Not only were they our photographers, but they also put together beautiful photograph invitations for us and managed the wedding venue we got married at. They were so friendly and easy to work with. All of my e-mails were answered the same day. Our pictures turned out great, they even got pics of all of our guests! They even put together a really great growing up DVD picture montage for our guests to enjoy at the reception. They were very affordable and we were so happy with how the wedding and pics turned out! I would highly recommend AZ Photos, they were by far our favorite vendors to work with!!

Sent on 07/28/2009

Pamela · Married on 06/13/2009

Pat and George from AZ Photos helped plan and coordinate our wedding at the Windmill in Florence AZ. They were absolutely wonderful. Very professional and also warm and kind. They were extremely easy, comforting and enjoyable to work with. Our wedding really was our wedding. They listened to our desires and made every single one happen. Every aspect of our wedding was more wonderful than we could have ever hoped for. Everyone that atteneded enjoyed themselves tremendously. My husband and I keep saying we want to get married again so we can relive that most intimate and wonderful day. It really was a perfect day.

Sent on 08/31/2009

Jessica · Married on 05/30/2009

Pat and George were very helpful for me during one of the most stressful times of my life. They are very professional. They captured every moment of my wedding. Looking at my pictures is like reliving the best day of my life. They do amazing work. AZ photos were the first photographer I have ever seen stay through the entire ceremony and most of the reception. Amazing! Thanks George and Pat!!

Sent on 07/05/2009

Kristina · Married on 05/16/2009

AZ Photos AKA Pat and George truly captured every moment of our wedding. Pat and George showcases their talent and passion for photography within every picture they took. They took so many wonderful pictures, and if we wanted a certain picture they didn't mind capturing that moment. They are very flexible with everything, we loved Pat and George! We are so thankful to have had such an amazing photographer. Our wedding photos are impeccable and more than we could have ever dream of. We will always cherish our photos and the warm-hearted relationship we now have with Pat and George. We will definitely use their services in the future for more special moments. For all of you who are searching for a photographer, search no more - Pat and George are the BEST!

Sent on 05/24/2009

Susan · Married on 05/14/2009

AZ Photos were the utmost in professionalism! We loved our photos - every one - and the final presentations were unique and beautiful. We would highly recommend using AZ Photos for every special occasion, in fact, we have already booked them for a my grandmother's 90th Birthday party.

Sent on 05/27/2009

Nicole · Married on 04/04/2009

Pat and George were the best!! They were able to capture amayzing shots of our beautiful Rocky Point Wedding. I think they were in it for the vacation ;) not only did they keep a professional manner with our very out going family they also felt like part of the family. They got to know us and all our family memebers and was able to creat a wonderful memeroy for us to always look back at. Pat and George thanks again for being a part of our wedding you guys did a great job!

Robby and Nicole Miner
    Married April 4th 2009

Sent on 12/18/2009

Kay · Married on 12/07/2008

AZ Photos was FANTASTIC. I could not be more pleased. They were professional, yet flexible. They got pictures of everything, but were not invasive. I cannot say enough positive about them from the engagement pictures to the tossing of the bouquet. They were always quick to respond to questions, timely in all aspects and the pictures were just amazing. A five star performance.

Sent on 06/19/2009

Karen · Married on 10/11/2008

What an excellent experience! George and Pat worked together to capture the memories of our wedding beautifully! They initially came to meet with us to discuss our options and what we wanted from their services, and from then on, worked with us to enhance the special day in every way. From the engagement session, and making the dvd that shows our individual lives growing up, to the wedding day, the memories are forever safe showcased in beautiful prints, book, and dvds. I would highly recommend AZ Photos to anyone for an occasion. I know many people who don't have good mementos from their wedding; not enough pictures, or non-flattering cheesy poses, but I am so happy we chose AZ Photos because I never have to worry about that. They gave us so many photos to choose from, I was able to find the perfect set. Thank you to them for all their efforts!!

Sent on 06/08/2010

Janelle · Married on 04/10/2008

Very professional, nice, talented couple! Great pictures! Love to show them off every chance I get!

Sent on 01/13/2010

Pattie and George were great to work with! We purchased a package that include an engagement shoot and about 7 hours at our wedding, and we were very pleased with the end results. We had PLENTY of wonderful, amazing photos to choose from for our wedding album and to share with our loved ones. They have a great eye for beautifully composed photographs and captured special moments. They sent us a few highlight photos within 24 hours of our wedding - and had the rest of our photos uploaded in about two weeks - much faster than other photographers we interviewed. My only suggestion would be for clients to google how to pose for engagement/wedding photos so that they are prepared for Pattie and George to do their magic.

Sent on 04/06/2016

Caitlin · Married on 04/04/2015

Pat and George really know their stuff! We hired them for our April wedding and they did a fabulous job. They paid attention to detail and offered many suggestions. They were also really fun to chat with. We booked them for the amazing sunset photos we saw in their portfolios. We were so very lucky to have a great sunset and these two with a great eye for beauty. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/22/2015

Candi · Married on 02/17/2012

I offered to help our daughter with wedding planning as I had when our other daughter got married, but wedding planning from five states away proved to be more challenging. I didn't know the AZ market and had no word of mouth recommendations for reliability. I compared several photographers/caterers I found on line and after corresponding with all of them and reviewing their online work, we chose Pat and George. They were amazing: excellent communication, excellent service, excellent product. They really worked with our daughter and son in law to be sure they got pictures of everything and everyone that the couple wanted. We also contracted them for catering, and we had several friends tell us the meal at our daughter's wedding was the best meal they'd ever had at a wedding. Pat also worked with the venue, DJ and others to be coordinate timing, photos, etc. There's nothing better after a wedding than feeling on top of the world about how well the wedding went and we have Pat and George to thank for helping that come true for our family!

Sent on 03/28/2012

Millie & Gary · Married on 11/11/2011

We were very pleased with the service from AZ Photos. They always kept us abreast of everything along the way and always asked us if there was anything else we wanted pictures of. Both Pat and George were always professional and constantly moved around our event to take pictures of everyone and from all angles. I would strongly recommend AZ Photos to anyone and we are very excited and anxious to see all of our pictures. They are also very creative when it comes to displaying photos. (Guest book, etc) Truely a pleasure to work with Pat and George.

Sent on 11/15/2011

Rachel · Married on 08/01/2009

George and Pat were a tremendous help in the planning of a wedding-- not what you would expect from photographers! They gave me input on how to plan my reception as well as helped me get everything organized from A to Z at our venue, The Windmill. They met us for a free engagement session, which gave me an idea of their photography style. I like that they work in a pair, because you get pictures from straight on, as well as pictures that catch you candidly (my favorite!). The posing was pretty basic, so if you prefer that, come prepared with ideas; however, what I really appreciated is that they were there for everything during our reception. They tagteamed getting our guests, and my husband and I during the main moments. In a photographer, you want to know that every moment will be captured on film; they did exactly that! They took SO many photos it took me a month after my wedding just to decide which photos to keep in our package! My parents and in-laws loved the growing up slideshow they put together for each of them, and the guests loved to watch it during the reception.
    Thank you Pat and George, we appreciate all the extra work you put in for us.

Sent on 11/13/2009

Nancy · Married on 10/22/2011

To begin my search for photographers I had asked around for referrals from friends. I called around and got pricing and looked at their websites, was not impressed with the referrals. I then looked up photographers on Wedding Wire and went past the first few pages of fancy ads, and came across AZ Photos. I was instantly drawn to their images I saw and happy to read all of the reviews, I called them and that day they were at my house to show me all of their pricing, albums etc... Wow, that was it for me. My search for a wedding photographer was done, it was that easy.

A few days before our wedding I called with some photo requests and the day of Pat and George made sure it was fulfilled. There is one picture that I did not request, one that I just assumed would get taken, but it did not happen. This is the only reason for a 4 on quality. There is not any pictures of my husband, son and I on our wedding day. However we do have almost 3000 photos of friends, family and the best moments of our wedding day!! Hi highly recommend AZ photos for your special wedding day!!

Sent on 12/01/2011

Deb · Married on 03/19/2011

3.5

George and Pat were wonderful! They were so flexible and professional with out changing requests, and our pictures looked beautiful and natural. With our large crazy families involved, George and Pat were patient and observant to our needs. I couldn't be happier with our choice of photographers, and would recommend them to anyone!!!

Sent on 04/13/2011
  • User2021652 · 2+ years ago

Great pricing and really nice people! They were very flexible with us on when we wanted to do engagement pictures and on the wedding day. They even brought an awesome prop for us on our wedding day without a charge. We got 2 photographers for 7 hours for the price of what alot of people charge just for one photographer.

Sent on 02/05/2013

SARAH · Married on 06/05/2010

3.5

We loved our photos. I felt like all of the important parts of a wedding were covered and having two people taking pictures from different view points was very cool.

Sent on 08/14/2010