153 Reviews for AZ Photos

Prints (3)
Destination / Travel (2)
Matted Prints (1)
153 AZ Photos Reviews

Not only are Pat & George incredibly talented, they are also some of the kindest people we have ever met! We were lucky enough to have them shoot our family photo session last year (this review is long overdue!) and they did an incredible job! We have 4 small children and they knew all the tricks to keep them happy and smiling throughout the shoot! They were also open to my crazy Pinterest photo ideas and made sure to capture each one just right! We are so lucky to have found such a gracious and professional photographer to capture our family as the kids grow up! On a side note, I also have the privilege of working with AZ Photos in my professional life. As a wedding planner/venue coordinator, I refer them to all of my brides and grooms. They are such a pleasure to work with and our clients love them and their work! If you are looking for a fun, professional, talented and affordable team of photographers, look no further, AZ Photos is the perfect choice!

Profile Picture Kelli , 6/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We chose AZ Photos for both our engagement and wedding photos and we could not be more happy with our decision. The photography is incredible and they make sure to give you a lot of pictures to choose from (we had almost 2,000 for our wedding!). Plus, we got our pictures within 2 weeks, whereas other brides I know have been stuck waiting for months for the photographer to send them pictures. It is also for a price that you simply can not beat for the high quality pictures you get. Pat & George are wonderful people in general who will make you feel at ease on your wedding day and they know how to go with the flow.

Pat & George are amazing photographers and it's no wonder I am just one of the many reviewers here raving about how great they are. My husband and I highly recommend them for any pictures you need!

Photos
Profile Picture Samantha, 10/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Pat and George were amazing! They did an awesome job getting the photos we wanted and were great company. They were very helpful pinning flowers for the guys and helping with little details as well. I can't wait to see our photos!

Profile Picture Heather, 4/23/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

AZ Photos did an amazing job at our wedding! Both photographers are fun, energetic, and great to work with! We love every single picture they took (all 1,700 of them)! We are so thankful for all of the amazing memories they captured. I would HIGHLY recommend AZ Photos to everyone!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

AZPHOTOS is a wonderful photography company. They will create packages to fit your budget no matter how big or how small of one you may think you have. They are incredibly sweet, friendly, caring, and professional. They made me feel so relaxed to be on camera, that I forgot there were two photographers taking photos of the wedding. They take hundreds of photos, and made sure to capture every angle of the ceremony and reception. My family and my new hubby enjoyed them so much, that we plan on using them for our family photos. We also will use them for a pregnancy photo shoot and baby photos when we start trying for kids. Mrs. Pat is so sweet and easy to talk to about what you would like when it comes to your photography. She makes it very easy to get a hold of her, and she's willing to do whatever she can to make you feel comfortable and happy about your upcoming event. This company is family owned and you can tell by the special care that they put into making your special day extraordinary. Everyone who comes to work for your event will treat you like family and are willing to do whatever they can to make your special moments that much more rememberable. I would and have already recommended them to everyone I know including family, friends, co-workers, and fellow disabled veterans. Thank you so much AZPHOTOS for making my day special and allowing us to capture events we remember and some we missed!! You are amazing with everything you do and I can't wait to work with you in the future to capture the next important milestones of our lives. Have a Blessed Day!!

Profile Picture Candy, 1/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We give Patty and George 5 STARS for being the best photographers at our wedding! Patty exceeded my expectations and George did a great job using the Drone for my ceremony! They took charge when they needed to with guests which I'm happy about and took great photos of everyone! I received my photos so quickly and they are Beautiful!!

Profile Picture Raquel, 11/19/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Prints, Proofs

We had our engagement session with Pat and George on 3/16/2016. It was so much fun - we went to DC Ranch which is a huge shopping/restaurant area but they knew all sorts of great locations for photos. We received the email with a link to our proofs only 2-3 days after the shoot. The photos came out great and the download cost was very affordable. They were awesome to work with and we cannot wait to have them photograph our wedding day!!!

Profile Picture Randi, 10/23/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, High-Res Images

AZ Photos did an amazing job at our wedding on Sep 25th!! They are truly masters at what they do, and they were friendly and professional through the whole process!! They were awesome about accommodating our special requests for reenactment photos as well. They helped make our night truly special! They even went out of their way to add in some special nighttime photos with special effects to match our sci-fi themed wedding! We have beautiful photos of our special day thanks to them and we highly recommend AZ Photos!

Profile Picture Darik, 9/25/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, High-Res Images

We used AZ photo for wedding pictures. We had already had the engagement photo's taken when we met with Pat and George so they took graduation photos instead since we were both graduating for ASU. We could not have been happier with both. We had a lot of fun and the pictures came out amazing! Pat and George were very quick to respond to us when we had questions. We have over 1700 photos of the wedding!! We would definitely use them again for future events as well as recommend them to friends and family.

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/16/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Destination / Travel

Patty and George were fantastic! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Erin, 4/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Pat and George were an absolute pleasure to work with! My wife and I couldn't be any happier with the way our wedding pictures turned out. They are professional, courteous and had amazing ideas for different poses for us. My wife lost a charm that was attached to her bouquet that was from her late grandmother and Pat went above and beyond to search a field and find that charm. That just shows us what kind-hearted people we were dealing with. I would, without a doubt, recommend them for your special day.

Profile Picture Daniel, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Pat was a pleasure to work with......she was professional, pleasant and worked behind the scenes to pull people together and get some great shots. She was no-nonsense and knew her stuff! I can't wait to see the full finished product of my daughter's wedding. The sneek-peek she sent was fabulous!

Profile Picture jan, 3/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

pat and George are truly the best duo to work with! they were my sisters photographers and I knew I had to use them too! they are so innovative with ideas of doing fun things while creative with a shot. they made our engagement and wedding process so much easier and less stressed! they got back to us right away, helped is with other services, and were so friendly on top of everything! it felt like working with family! I would recommend them to every couple getting married and for every special event! they will be the best decision to make!

Profile Picture colby, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Pattie and George were great to work with! We purchased a package that include an engagement shoot and about 7 hours at our wedding, and we were very pleased with the end results. We had PLENTY of wonderful, amazing photos to choose from for our wedding album and to share with our loved ones. They have a great eye for beautifully composed photographs and captured special moments. They sent us a few highlight photos within 24 hours of our wedding - and had the rest of our photos uploaded in about two weeks - much faster than other photographers we interviewed. My only suggestion would be for clients to google how to pose for engagement/wedding photos so that they are prepared for Pattie and George to do their magic.

Profile Picture User5177528, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files

AZ Photos was absolutely amazing!! Their services were outstanding, professional, and everything that my husband and I could have ever wanted. I am extremely picky with everything but after meeting with the photographers from AZ Photos I realized I had nothing to worry about. Wedding photos are so important and I wanted to be able to have them for my grandchildren one day, so it was really nice to know the AZ Photos takes good care of your photos and videos even after you have already ordered your package. I strongly recommend AZ Photos to anyone who is looking for exceptional photography from wonderful photographers. Once you use AZ Photos you will realize how outstanding their services are and will want them to come back and do all of your events!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/13/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Pat and George are so easy to work with. They are flexible and very helpful. My husband and I aren't really open and we don't know much about posing & what not, but Pat and George made it easy for us. They know exactly what they're doing. They are awesome to work with and we would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Julia, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

Engagement pictures turned out good. Can't wait for the wedding!

Profile Picture User4202524, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

All I can say is AMAZING! They captured everything! My guests were also commenting on how great they were. Very easy to work with, even when it snows 8-10 inches that night.

Profile Picture Lynsi, 5/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Pat and George are an amazing husband and wife team. They work great together, capturing every aspect and detail if your wedding. Their photography is amazing, they respond quickly, They are affordable, creative and super awesome to work with. They work the room bith independently, and together capturing g everything, but always attentive to the bride ans groom and right there if you need or want anything. You never have to look for or wait on them. You are missing out if you don't select them!!

Profile Picture mackenzie, 5/2/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Pat and George really know their stuff! We hired them for our April wedding and they did a fabulous job. They paid attention to detail and offered many suggestions. They were also really fun to chat with. We booked them for the amazing sunset photos we saw in their portfolios. We were so very lucky to have a great sunset and these two with a great eye for beauty. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 4/4/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Patti and George were awesome. They are great photographers and they know what you need for great photos at a wedding. Would refer to everyone!

Profile Picture jeff, 3/8/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Pat and George are the best photographers I have ever had the pleasure of working with! We used them for our engagements photos, a family shoot and our wedding and we wouldn't have anyone else capture these special moments. They deliver outstanding photos and always have them to use extremely fast! I have worked with other photographers and the wait is always the longest part. With Pat and George, we get to see these moments so much sooner! We have a two year old son and that can be a hard age to work with. They are always so patient and know when to snap the next shot (even in the moments he was crying). They think of all the details that I never would and always have a positive attitude. It was raining for part of our wedding day and we had to take family photos inside after the outdoor ceremony. They re-assured my husband and I that the photos would still be great and we would utilize the outdoors as soon as the rain subsided. They even got a few shots in front of the outdoor backdrop while we stood inside. We were lucky to be able to take the rest of our photos outside and the clouds made for an amazing backdrop. I cannot begin to express how perfect our day was because of them. If I could rate them higher than 5 stars I would. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great photography team and we will continue to use them anytime we need photos taken.

Profile Picture Jasmine, 2/28/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

What a wonderful experience my husband and I had with Pat and George. They took gorgeous photos of our wedding! They are exceptional in quality of their work and their professionalism. Highly recommended! They went above and beyond expectations for wedding photographers; George helped tie my husband's bow-tie, they brought us beverages during our photo-shoot, and graciously tolerated our crazy families taking photos of their own!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 2/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Pat and George were amazing and our photos turned out beautifully. We were very happy with them and the high quality of service they provided. Thank you for the happy memories we can look back on for years to come.

Profile Picture User4314498, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Pattie & George did an amazing job!very flexible to our needs! From the engagement pictures that we took from sedona till the day of the wedding! So glad we had you as our photographers! We can't thank you enough! And we can't wait to see the out come of the pictures.

Profile Picture colleen, 11/20/14, 4 Reviews