AZ Party Booth Reviews

31 | Chandler, AZ

31 Reviews for AZ Party Booth

31 AZ Party Booth Reviews

Ben · Married on 11/05/2016

They showed up bright and early, worked within slightly strange spacial concerns and were very helpful in corralling guests into the photo booth.

Stefanie · Married on 11/01/2016

Richard, Mary and Bill made my daughter's wedding so fun and entertaining ! They are very friendly and professional and will make your event a hit. There were lines for the booth the entire 3 hours we booked them. I think almost every guest got in the booth. It was so much fun and I know all who went in the booth were thrilled with their pictures. We cant wait to see our final book ! We would definitely recommend them to a newly engaged couple who is thinking of a way to make their reception extra, special for everyone.
    Eric and Stefanie Scanlon
    Phoenix, AZ

Adrianna · Married on 10/22/2016

Richard was excellent to work with prior to and during my wedding. He was always quick to respond to my questions. During our event he kept the photo booth area neat and organized. My family and friends had a wonderful time using the photo booth. We received a copy of all of the pictures after our wedding, and loved looking though them. I would definitely recommend using AZ party booth for your next event!

Kristin · Married on 09/23/2016

Richard and everyone from AZ Party Booth were great!! Our guests had such a fun time taking photos and we have a guest book that is an amazing keepsake. You should absolutely book them for your event!!

Jenifer · Married on 03/19/2016

AZ Party Booth was a hit! I cannot say enough great things about working with Richard and his team! They were prompt, professional, organized and brought a wide array of props to keep wedding guestes beyond entertained! It was such a joy to work with such a great vendor!

Shiloah · Married on 03/19/2016

AZ Party Booth was a huge hit at our wedding! I have been to numerous weddings where there were photo booths and AZ Party Booth was the best set-up I've ever seen!! The props were the highest quality I've experienced as was the set-up! My wedding coordinator surprised me at the wedding by having the AZ Party Booth w/ the scrapbook table-- it was incredible!! It is such a cherished souvenir from our wedding! When someone would take a picture, they would print out x2 (one for the guest and one for the scrapbook). Then the guest would take their pic and visit the table next to the photobooth. There were fun scrapbook materials and metallic pens to put it in the scrapbook w/ note! This was honestly the highlight of our wedding and people are still talking about it!

Mikayla · Married on 04/11/2015

I worked directly with Richard at AZ Party Booth and I have nothing but great things to say. 1st I have to say the level of professionalism, responsiveness is par none. I never had a hard time getting a hold of Richard and we proactively reached out to me most of the time (which is very nice being the bride). The Quality of Service and Value for our money was absolutely unbeatable. I think their packages are incredibly well priced, definitely the best value of photo booths around especially considering everything we got (phenomenal assortment of props), 2 attendants, and 1 person who assembled our photobooth book. I didn't worry about a thing and I'm so impressed with their services!

Mollie · Married on 03/21/2015

Rich and his team were amazing to work with. Rich went out to the site before our wedding day to make sure the booth had the perfect spot and that set up would go smoothly. I chose them because they offered a scrapbook option for guests to share one of their strips and write a note. We will treasure this book forever because of the hilarious photos of our guests and the notes that went with them. I will recommend them to everyone I know that's hosting an event or getting married- Thanks so much Rich!

I would highly recommend using AZ Party Booth for your event. I called several vendors for quotes when looking for a photo booth for our wedding, and I was blown away by AZ Party Booth's responsiveness, value and customer service. They took care of everything leading up to the event (e.g. coordinating set-up times and location with the venue), and they provided ample staff for our event. They put together an amazing album for us with photos and hand written messages from our guests. It was such a treat to look through after the wedding and is something we will keep forever. If you are looking to have a photo booth at your event, look no further - it doesn't get better than this! They are family run, and they care about their customer experience more than you'd expect a vendor to.

Shannon · Married on 09/20/2014

LOVED these people and LOVED having their photobooth at my wedding! Everyone really enjoyed having this as part of the evening and there was a nonstop line at the booth because everyone wanted in on it! Richard and his associates were so kind, friendly and professional. I can't recommend them more. They had the best props and were just so on top of everything. I'd use them again if the occasion ever came up.
    Thank you, Richard!!!

Shannon · Married on 09/20/2014

We truly loved having AZ Party Booth at our wedding. They were so much fun, so kind and so professional. I'd recommend them in a minute! It really lends to great atmosphere. Our guests had a blast with this and couldn't stop going back for more! Hire them. I'm so glad i did!

Nicole · Married on 08/09/2014

AZ Party Booth provided a wonderful experience for our wedding guests! AZ Party Booth brought dozens of fun props for our guests to use in the photographs and our package included a photo album with pictures and personal messages from our guests. We absolutely love the album (it's on our coffee table) as it gave us a glimpse into the some of the fun our guests were having while we were busy mingling in other areas of the reception. Richard, from AZ Party Booth, was great to work with throughout the planning process and he was friendly to our guests throughout the evening. It was money well spent and I'm grateful to have the album as a souvenir!

Claire · Married on 05/03/2014

Richard and his family at AZ Party Booth provided a great photo booth at our wedding. All of the guests had a great time with the props and booth. We would highly recommend them to anyone.

Samantha · Married on 04/04/2014

Everybody loved the photo booth and all the props. The attendants were very nice and helpful to everyone through out the whole event. I would recommend your photobooth to anyone and would even use your company again. Thanks so much!

Kelly · Married on 03/16/2014

Richard and his team at AZ Party Booth are awesome! They came highly recommended by my venue, McCormick Ranch Golf Club. I knew as soon as i spoke with him I would be using his services. He is kind, flexible, responsive, and will ensure everything goes smoothly. I didn't have to worry or plan a thing other than deciding which book I liked best and logo for photo strip which he proactively provided multiple options on. His team, the booth, and props made the reception memorable- everyone had a blast in it especially the adults. And now we have more memories and also allowed for a built in wedding favor/keepsake for guests. You will not be disappointed. I can't stress enough how genuine he is and how he will ensure everyone has a great time and lots of laughs! I have received nothing but great feedback from our wedding guests and party- a booth helps make the night fun no question. Thank you again, Richard and team!! Pricing is right on too,

Vanessa · Married on 03/01/2014

Richard and the team at AZ party booth were so easy to work with. Richard was extremely helpful during the process and went out of his way to work with our reception venue to make arrangements for the photo booth. Our guests had so much fun and we love our memory book filled with photos and special messages! Would highly recommend az party booth and would use them again for a special event!

We are so happy that we found AZ Party Booth at the bridal show. They did such a great job at our wedding. They kept the party going and were so genuinely happy to be there. We got a lot of compliments not only for having a photo booth but all of the attendees were a blast and making sure everyone had a good time. I will definitely use them again if I have a big party. Big thanks to Richard for being so great to work with! You can't go wrong with this vendor.

Scott · Married on 10/05/2013

Richard, his photo booth and his team were a huge success at our wedding. Definitely a must have at any event.

C · event on: 10/18/2013

Everyone had a great time with this video/photo booth. We used it two nights in a row at a party with 100 people each night. The staff was helpful, professional and fun. I can't wait to use them again.

Eydie · event on: 04/26/2014

Richard was friendly, professional, prompt and his photo booth was the hit of my daughter's 16th birthday party! The booth easily fit in my living room and Richard and his attendant were there all evening to make sure the kids had a great time with the booth. I love that the booth was like one you would find at a fair making it unique from other photo booth rentals. I also felt his price was the most fair. I would highly recommend AZ Party Booth and Richard to anyone having an event!

• User4147040 · event on: 05/26/2014

Richard and his family were very professional and responsive to our needs. The quality of the photos were great and everyone had a lot of fun! I would recommend them for any event.

Cameron · event on: 07/24/2014

Richard and his team did a FANTASTIC job at our event. We have had several photo booth companies in the past that seem to be a hit or miss depending on the vendors ability to get people in and out of the booth. Richard did a great job bringing some excitement to the booth and assisting every single guest with the booth and the setting and services is provided. They were definitely 5 star! Thanks guys!

• User4372885 · event on: 09/02/2014

Very helpful and friendly and flexible to our schedule.

• User4375233 · event on: 09/03/2014

Great company! super sweet & helpful. Willing to work with our scheduling conflicts. would definitely recommend!

Bob · event on: 09/22/2014

Everything was great! All of our guests enjoyed themselves.