Az-Izz Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Melana S. Married on 12/01/2020

Best Band Ever!

Az-Izz helped create the perfect wedding reception for our daughter and her husband. Their level of talent is indescribable. Our guests were a wonderful variety of people from every geographical area and age group. And they ALL loved Az-Izz. They play music that pleases everyone and they really involve the crowd. They were worth every penny!
    Carly B. Married on 04/01/2020

Incredible!

If you want to have the most fun wedding, with your guests raving about the band for weeks, then without a doubt you must hire Az IzZ! They are absolutely incredible performers and so talented! Everyone was on the dance floor all night. Around 9 o'clock the dance floor was going OFF and the party going strong. My new husband looked at me and asked if the band could really keep this up for another hour - Az IzZ absolutely kept it going strong - the party never slowed down! We got married in New Orleans but I live in the Northeast and am recommending them to everyone I know. Worth every penny! Az IzZ - thank you for the best night ever!
    Emily Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful Wedding

They were wonderful! We continue to receive compliments on how great the band was at the wedding!
    Pam O. Married on 01/17/2019

Best experience ever!!

Having Az-Izz perform at my daughters wedding made me the event spectacular!! They are such professionals and immediately created a rapport with our guests! Everyone loved their music and their performance!! They are a class A act!! We felt lucky to have been able to book them in advance.
    Kristen A. Married on 01/12/2019

Time of my life

AZZ IZZ brings the ENERGY!!! They put their heart and soul into choreographed dancing and insanely good singing to create the best party of our LIVES! 10/10 would recommend every single time.
    Leslie B. Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing Band for a Wedding Reception!

This band is FABULOUS! Our son had heard them at another wedding and told our daughter she had to hire them for her wedding. We could not be happier with their representation, their professionalism, their approach, and most important, their music. They appealed to everyone in the room at some point in time and they kept the dance floor moving. Everything about the band was excellent, but we really loved the Horns. We were very, very pleased with Az-IzZ for our wedding!
    Maggie Married on 12/22/2018

Incredible

Az-Izz is the absolute best band of all time! I had seen them play a few years prior to my wedding and knew instantly I wanted this band for my wedding day. Az-Izz takes your wedding to another level and creates magic. As a bride you always hope your guests will be having as much fun as you are and because of this band everyone at our wedding was having just as much fun as my husband and I were! Everyone left my wedding saying "that was the best band I have ever seen". Thank you Az-Izz!!
    Meredith F. Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing Performance

Incdredible performance! We danced the entire night. The band gave 110% energy. Great variety of songs - everyone from 13 to 75 years old loved Az-Izz!
    Stewart-Reid W. Married on 11/24/2018

Reception was legendary

Very professional, accommodated music requests, excellent interaction with guests. Guests still comment it was the best reception band they have ever seen!
    Maggie G. Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing wedding band!

AMAZING WEDDING BAND!! Az Izz was incredible! They were so much fun and really made our wedding night so special!
    Kylee Married on 10/27/2018

THE HIT OF THE NIGHT!! Our wedding guests are still talking about this band!

If you’re looking for the greatest wedding band, look no further!

They’re professional, so much fun, and oh so talented! So happy we had them for our wedding.
    Elizabeth Married on 09/15/2018

Made our wedding spectacular! Worth every Penny!

I had heard about this band from my daughter and her friend who hired them for her wedding. They told me they were great. But they were better than great! They played for 3 hours straight and kept my guests on their feet dancing the entire time. They were worth every penny!!
    Archie Married on 09/01/2018
    At a wedding in Missouri on Sept 1, 2018. Az-Izz was awesome. Mastered the blast from the past and was banging in the now flawlessly. Keep it going guys! Worth every dime they were paid. Kept the audience engaged the entire night - Ages 8 -80! Bring your defibrillator because these guys can rock the boat!!!
    Emily Married on 07/07/2018
    Az Izz was AMAZING! I received so many compliments from so many of the guests at our wedding. Absolutely fabulous entertainers/performers and worth every penny! Great variety of song choices as well, so all age groups were able to enjoy. I would 110% recommend hiring Az Izz as your wedding band. You will not regret it!
    Keith Married on 06/17/2018
    Simply put, this is the best man I have ever seen or heard I had a wedding or private party Everyone danced and when they weren’t dancing they were watching and being entertained.
    Blaire M. Married on 06/16/2018

Az Izz was amazing and so easy to work with. They were highly accomodating to our requests and saw them through when it came to our reception!

Az Izz is beyond incredible! When it comes to professionalism, they exceeded our expectation. Not only do they provide excellent entertainment but they make every effort to please their clients. Not a single request was missed and they brought the house down with their voices and dance moves! We can’t put into words how awesome it was to have them be a part of our reception. Our goal was to keep everyone on the dance floor until the end and that goal was definitely met. Thank you Az Izz! (Photos by Ben Finch, Finch Photo)
    Linda Married on 06/08/2018
    We had a very unfortunate thing happen at the start of my daughters reception...the air conditioning went out. It was 90 degrees outside and we were not able to turn on any of the ceiling fans due to the beautiful drapes and lighting that were hung on the ceiling. Cutting the story short...AZ IzZ saved the night. They are absolutely amazing. They had our very hot guests on the dance floor the whole night and the reception turned out fine because of them. We had so many comments about how awesome they were and how people felt like they had been to a concert. We would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone!
    Hollan Married on 06/02/2018
    I mean WOW!!!! HANDS DOWN BEST BAND EVER!!!!! They had everyone out on the dance floor! They are so much fun and play awesome songs! We all didn't want the night to end- they were the highlight of the reception! You are going to want them to play for all of your parties after you have them play at your wedding or whatever event you might have! Not only are they fun but they are such a genuine band off stage and really listen to your needs and wants. Az-Izz, thank you for making my reception so much fun for our guests- still wishing we could go back to that night and do it all again and have even MORE fun! I could go on and on about them, but just go ahead and book them and see for yourself how amazing they are!!!!!! The Smith's love y'all!!!!!
    Morgan Married on 06/01/2018
    Az-Izz performance was incredibly entertaining, high energy, and perfect for any celebration! They were such a pleasure to work with!
    Rob Married on 05/26/2018
    This band was amazing - great sound and read the crowd so well no one wanted to leave the dance floor. They also did an excellent job as emcee of our wedding reception. We were very pleased!
    Deb Married on 05/12/2018
    Az IzZ was truly amazing and kept the reception fun and exciting! The team was so polite and courteous as well as excellent musicians and singers! I was amazed at how many of our guests stayed til the last song and that was surely attributable to this fabulous group!
    Beth Married on 04/21/2018
    Az-Izz was incredible at our wedding reception! From the set up, phenomenal music and show, our guests are still talking about what a great time they had and how fabulous our band was! Everyone danced and had the best time! Money was well spent and well worth it!
    Anna Married on 04/14/2018
    Hands down, the best decision we made during the wedding planning process was hiring Az-Izz! They were FABULOUS from start to finish and made our reception an absolute blast! We have received so many compliments from guests who enjoyed them as much as we did! Guests who had never seen/heard them before were absolutely blown away! We have been to many wedding receptions and they are the BEST of the best! We feel so fortunate that they were available and able to play on our daughter’s special day! Many many thanks to Az-Izz for creating an eclectic atmosphere and for setting the tone for such a fun evening!
    Meredith Married on 03/11/2018
    Ax-Izz was absolutely fantastic! Everyone at my wedding was raving about how incredible they were. I was particularly struck by their versatility in the many different kinds of music they can play. I HIGHLY recommend this band and thank them for making my wedding so special!
    Patrick Married on 02/03/2018
    Hands down one of the best bands. Our wedding experience was incredible and I would say that Az-Izz was a large part of that. I could not have been any happier with their involvement. Thank you guys for making our night incredible.