AZ CELEBRITY DJ Reviews

AZ CELEBRITY DJ 4
  • Taylor

Taylor Persons · Married on 11/04/2018

Excellent DJ

AZ Celebrity DJ was amazing for our wedding!! Juan played all the music we requested and kept the guests entertained. We played the newlywed game, garter toss and bouquet toss etc. He got the crowd super excited and pumped as we walked in for our grand entrance at the reception. Everything was right on schedule and went perfectly! Throughout the night Juan would come over to us and our wedding party tables to make sure we had everything we wanted. He truly enjoys this job and made sure we had the perfect night. Thank you Juan!

Sent on 11/27/2018

AZ CELEBRITY DJ's reply:

You guys are awesome!!! Thank you and I had a blast, your friends and family were very nice. Congrats!

Shannon · Married on 10/06/2018

We had heard from others that Juan was the best and that we HAD TO have him as our DJ - he did not disappoint! He had ideas when we needed them and let us lead when we knew what we wanted. He kept our guests entertained and all of the events of the evening went right as planned & on schedule. Every detail was handled and we were able to enjoy our night and each other, never having to worry about timeline, thanks to Juan :)

Sent on 10/11/2018

AZ CELEBRITY DJ's reply:

Thank you so much, it was my pleasure!

Beckie · Married on 10/05/2018

DJ Juan with AZ Celebrity DJ Made the Night!

Juan was incredible! From the ceremony to the cocktail hour to the reception and the send off, He made everything so seamless! Our guests had the best time and he kept everyone engaged. The night was romantic and a fun party all in one! The photo booth was so much fun and the guestbook provided to us after the wedding with all the photos and our guests comments was just the BEST! We couldn't be happier with AZ Celebrity DJ's services!!

• Beckie

Beckie · Married on 10/05/2018

DJ Juan made the night!

AZ CELEBRITY DJ 5
    AZ CELEBRITY DJ 6
    AZ CELEBRITY DJ 7
    AZ CELEBRITY DJ 8

Nicole · Married on 04/21/2018

Juan was absolutely awesome to work with. He was professional, kind and made my husband I feel at ease on our wedding day. All of our guests loved the music he played and thought he was super fun. We had a hard time with communication due to my email for some reason, and changes through out the process and Juan was very patient, and worked with us and was always very understanding. We will only use Juan for any of our future DJ services. Thank you Juan for everything you did for Scott and I, you went up and beyond being our DJ and we were absolutely thrilled with the service we got.

Sent on 05/03/2018

AZ CELEBRITY DJ's reply:

Thank you, I had a blast!

Sierra · Married on 04/14/2018

We hired AZ Celebrity DJ for our wedding on April 14, 2018 and Joe was amazing. He helped keep everything in order and on time. I was a little stressed with filling out the timeline and choosing all the different songs for each part of the wedding but after our first meeting I felt a lot of that stress go away. He helped with the timeline as well as gave as many suggestions for songs as I needed. My friend and I decided to create a mix for my daddy/daughter dance the morning of my wedding that I was going to surprise my dad with... I emailed the song to him that morning and he was more than willing to have it ready for that afternoon and my dad was totally surprised and it ended up being the best daddy/daughter dance ever! Thank you Joe for your input and keeping my wedding on schedule! I will definitely be recommending them to anyone I know getting married!

Sent on 04/23/2018

AZ CELEBRITY DJ's reply:

Thank you, and I had a great time. Your family and friends were amazing.

Anne · Married on 03/25/2018

AZ Celebrity DJ is hands down the best DJ I have ever experienced! We are so thankful to have had Juan take care of our wedding. He truly made our night special! He played all of our requests and kept everything running perfectly smooth. We 100% recommending AZ Celebrity DJ for weddings or any occassion.

Sent on 04/11/2018

AZ CELEBRITY DJ's reply:

Thank you so much, I had a blast your friends and family were so nice.Congrats again!

Kim · Married on 03/17/2018

I’m so pleased with the service Juan provided on our wedding day. Absolutely perfect!

Damian · Married on 03/03/2018

We absolutely loved Joe. He made our wedding a wonderful experience. He met us and made us feel comfortable with the music selection and boy does he have a musox selection.

I wish I could have Joe DJ our festivities every weekend

Damian in Phoenix

Sent on 11/16/2017

AZ CELEBRITY DJ's reply:

Thank you so much I had a blast.... Congratulations!

Pete · Married on 03/03/2018

DJ Joe was without a doubt the most capacable and smooth DJ i have ever seen execute an event; I am beyond lucky that the event was my wedding! I can’t speak more highly of him and his company. 5 stars all round!!!!

Adri · Married on 02/23/2018

Juan with AZ Celebrity DJ was awesome! He not only kept the party going and interacted with our guests but he went out of his way to make sure my husband and I were taken care of as well. Their photo booth was clean and we had a nice book to take home with us at the end of the night. I would highly recommend using Juan/AZ celebrity for your next event.

Courtney · Married on 11/04/2017

We hired AZ Celebrity DJ for our wedding and honestly without Joe and AZ Celebrity DJ our wedding wouldn't of been the hit it was. Joe initially went over the whole timeline of our wedding in detail and made us feel comfortable and at ease. The night of the wedding he definitely did not disappoint, he was upbeat, on time with the schedule and played music that would get people up and dance. We would without a doubt recommend Joe and AZ Celebrity DJ to anyone who is looking for a professional, fun and extremely knowledgeable DJ.

Sent on 03/29/2017

AZ CELEBRITY DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!

sharon · Married on 11/04/2017

We had used AZ Celebrity DJ for our daughters wedding April 2016. When the planning began for our granddaughter's Nov 4 2017 wedding, there was no other that was considered. Joe met with us early on in the planning process and guided us the whole way through. His passion for what he does is obvious. His patience, ideas and direction was the best ever and so appreciated. His timing throughout the ceremony and reception was spot on! Without Joe, I'm afraid we could not have got all in that we did. All the guests enjoyed the music and kept them on their feet until the very last song. The special requests that he made sure happen, has made lifetime memories. Thank you Joe for all that you did for our family and for making our granddaughter and her new husband's night memorable and very special.
    Without hesitation, I highly recommend Joe!!
    Grandma Sharon

Sent on 11/13/2017

AZ CELEBRITY DJ's reply:

Thank you Sharon your family and friends were very nice!

Patricia · Married on 10/20/2017

AZ Celebrity DJ did a fantastic job at our wedding. Joe was our DJ and he made the night a lot of fun for our guests and kept the events of the evening flowing seamlessly throughout the night. We met with Joe before our wedding to go over all the details and he really took time to talk with us so that he could understand what we wanted for our wedding. Thank you so much Joe and AZ Celebrity DJ!!

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2017

Juan was the PERFECT DJ and so much more! Not only did he keep our guests dancing all night but throughout the night he came to check on my husband and I. He went above and beyond throughout the entire process, I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/18/2017

AZ CELEBRITY DJ's reply:

Thank you so much and Congratulations!

Megan · Married on 09/02/2017

AZ Celebrity DJ was part of our wedding package. We were emailed right away with our music portal which we could fill out at any time. About a month before the wedding we sat down with the DJ Juan to go over everything. If you are prepared then it’s a quick meeting (hour tops). We felt great about them being part of the package after this meeting. It seemed like he understood what we wanted even though we didn’t give a lot of direction. The day of the wedding the music was GREAT! All of our guests complimented us and were up dancing the whole night. Would definitely book them again!

Sent on 09/19/2017

AZ CELEBRITY DJ's reply:

Thank you so much I had a blast.... Congratulations!

Michelle · Married on 05/13/2017

I have been to many weddings and have to say I have never experienced a better emcee than Joe. All of our guests had nothing but outstanding things to say about Joe. His preparation is evident in the flawless presentation and understanding of the flow of the ceremony. The best thing you will do is use AZ celebrity dj and let Joe take care of the reception!

Danielle · Married on 04/15/2017

Look no further, you must book AZ Celebrity DJ for your wedding....Best DJ ever! Our guests raved about the music for the ceremony AND reception, and the uplighting was gorgeous. Juan was an AMAZING DJ and was so dedicated to making sure we were taken care of and our wedding was perfect. EVERYONE loved the photo booth and we were so pleased with the photo book that they put together for us. We will have beautiful memories of how much fun all of our guests had every time we look at our book.

Stephanie · Married on 03/18/2017

WE LOVE JOE! Our wedding was on March 18, 2017 and from the first meeting with Joe we knew we found the right person! Our initial meeting Joe put our mind at ease and planned every last detail, I didn't worry one time about anything. On our wedding day Joe made sure everything ran smooth and was wonderful. My dad (Father of the Bride) said Joe kept him informed on everything that was coming up so he was prepared. If highly recommend Joe for any event, you won't be sorry. Joe had so many fun ideas, the anniversary dance and the newly wed game (which was hilarious). Thank you Joe and AZ celebrity DJ for everything, you made our day amazing! Forget the rest and go with the best!!

Steven · Married on 03/18/2017

We had a great time, mainly thanks to you and Bridgette. We felt you two really went the extra mile for us and we really appreciated it. We were just unhappy with some of the things that went on with the venue staff, but that'll be a conversation I will be having with them. So thank you so much for making our night memorable!

Lauren · Married on 03/11/2017

Juan was the best! I appreciated the flow he kept at our wedding, he made everything run so smoothly and on time to make sure our guests had as much time as possible to dance! He played all of our must plays and I heard many guests saying how happy they were that he fulfilled their music requests quickly! He was so upbeat and fun and kept the dance floor packed all night long! He helped make our wedding one of the best nights of our lives!

• Sundevilgirl17

Diane · Married on 12/17/2016

DJ Joe did an excellent job at our wedding. He is so thorough in the planning process that you won't have anything left out. I would highly recommend DJ Joe!

Marissa · Married on 12/03/2016

Joe Matras was an amazing DJ. He truly made our night special and very entertaining. He knows what he is doing and is very professional, my husband and I really enjoyed how he had different games and events through the night to keep the entertainment going and to keep everyone involved. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ on our wedding day 12/3/16! Thank you so much Joe!

Megan · Married on 11/23/2016

Joe Matras was our dj for our wedding last week. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a dj. He was very easy to work with and kept everything running smoothly and on time. And he helped us with any questions we had regarding song choices and everything else we needed.

CRYSTAL · Married on 11/12/2016

Shoutout to DJ Joe Matras!! He was our DJ for our wedding on November 12, 2016. He did such a wonderful job from our first meeting that was a couple months before the wedding to the last song played at the wedding. He spoke clearly and loud enough for everyone to hear and understand. He's very detailed and had the wedding running so smoothly and on time. If he wasn't there to keep us on schedule, it would of been chaotic! He's open to any ideas and even has some fun suggestions! I loved their online planning tool and song request. It made it so much easier to plan out a timeline for the day of. Thank you Joe for making our day the best day ever!! You're AWESOME!!

Our wedding photos: