AynFinks Productions Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 12 Reviews
View more information

• Sam
    Sam C. Getting married on 10/30/2021

Great photos and Friendly experience!!

Natalie took our photos for our small court house wedding, at a near by park and at our small get together post wedding. Her attention to details and use of the unique surroundings made for gorgeous and creative photos. We were very happy with both the product and the experience. We’ve received multiple compliments from friends and family as well. We couldn’t be happier and would definitely recommend AynFinks Productions to anyone in need of a photographer for any event, big or small.
  • Marisa
    Marisa B. Married on 04/16/2021

Nathalie was BEYOND amazing !!

Nathalie was amazing ! I highly recommend her our pictures came out perfect ! I’m so happy with them ! Our original photographer canceled on us and Nathalie was able to do our pictures for us last minute and I’m so happy she was available!! I couldn’t picture our pictures to look any other way I’m in love with them and she was beyond a pleasure to work with ! Highly recommend her !!
    Jesus C. Married on 02/28/2021

Awesome wedding ceremony

I would recommend ayn finks every single time she made my wife and I feel so at home with our private pictures she was so friendly with our families and very knowledgeable about her craft. Her creativity is out of this world especially when editing pictures!! She delivered the pictures back to us in a great time she’s just all around a great photographer that people are looking for!!!
    Jillian S. Married on 08/19/2020

Relaxed and fun

Natalie was our photographer for our small wedding ceremony during COVID. She was incredibly responsive and flexible during this time of volatility. She also coordinated videography for our special day and the 2 worked together seamlessly to make our shoot relaxed and fun! She was able to send us our photos quickly and helped us narrow our selection of photos for albums. We would highly recommend Natalie who is reliable, talented and a pleasure to work with.
    Michelle P. Married on 08/08/2020

Natalie is Amazing!!

My husband and I recently decided to get married in a backyard ceremony because...COVID. I reached out to Natalie literally two weeks before the date we were set to get married and I’m so grateful she was available for us! From start to finish Natalie was the most easy-going and professional person. She arrived early on the date of our wedding and was very thorough getting every single shot we asked for, and more. I got my pictures back in less than two weeks and they are amazing! If we do end up having a big reception next year (or whenever) Natalie will be the first call I will make to shoot the day!
    Maura O. Married on 11/23/2019

Worked seamlessly into our day

Natalie and her team are amazing. From start to finish they made us comfortable took amazing photos and were very easy to work with. Natalie went above and beyond to make my photo shy husband super comfortable in all of our photos. She captured our night perfectly we could not of asked for a better photographer and videographer .
    Emily T. Married on 07/27/2019

Excellent Experience

From start to finish, Natalie provided EXCELLENT service. She was highly organized and attentive, had fantastic ideas for all kinds of different shots and was very reasonably priced. She shot our engagement photos as well as all wedding photos. She was highly accommodating and her assistant was equally as phenomenal. We got our photos back extremely quickly and can't wait to put together our wedding album! Natalie helped make our special day even more special and we simply can't thank her enough! I highly recommend her!!!
  • Benjamin
    Benjamin V. Married on 06/15/2019

Natalie incredible photographer

Natalie was tremendous. She made our wedding special. She took incredible Images and went above and beyond to make sure she got each and every shot look great. Everything was madnificent. Benjamin and Lidia Vargas from June 15, 2019 Wedding at Piermont
    Alethea Married on 08/15/2018
    Natalie was amazing, she gave a warm hearted personal touch the day and made the whole photography session fun! Resulting in amazing wedding pictures capturing our love for each perfect in every picture. It was hard to find a favourite
    Cindy Married on 06/30/2018
    Natalie was amazing to work with!! I couldn’t be happier that I chose her as my wedding photographer. She made me feel super comfortable right from the start. I definitely needed someone who was going to take the lead and show me what poses would look good and she totally nailed it. She also incorporated some ideas I had and made them better than i imagined. I just got the final pictures back and they are gorgeous! I will definitely be recommending Natalie to all my friends and will absolutely use her again in the future!
    Alayna Married on 06/02/2018
    We hired Natalie to shoot pictures for our wedding reception. From the very beginning, she was very accommodating with whatever we needed and she called the venue to take care of everything for her to set up. We had hired a much more expensive photographer to take the pictures for our ceremony, but Natalie charged a lot less for her services for the reception and her pictures were just as good as the expensive photographer. We are compiling pictures for her to put a wedding album together for us and ae having such trouble narrowing down the pictures because they all came out so great! Bottom line - Natalie is very easy to work with, goes out of her way to help, and takes awesome photos.
    Sana K. Married on 11/14/2020

Great value!

Great quality images for a very reasonable price. I would definitely want to hire Natalie in the future!