GawJess Brides Reviews

112 | West New York, NJ

112 Reviews for GawJess Brides

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/20/2019

What a pleasure to work with!

I hired Sabrina to do hairstyling for four family members (our moms and sisters). She not only did an incredible job achieving each individual's desired look, but also made the whole process enjoyable for everyone with her beautiful personality. She's an absolute gem!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Melissa · Married on 07/08/2018

I am so delighted I chose these ladies for my day! From the initial conversations, make up trial, and my big day these ladies were amazing! For my make up trial, Jessica (make up artist) and Erica (hairstylist) arrived promptly and took their time to hear what we wanted. I booked them for my wedding day by the end of the trial! THAT'S how much I loved my look, my mother's and maid of honor.
    The makeup and hair lasted for hours!!! Airbrush was fantastic! They are true professionals and they really enhance your beauty! This is one of the most important components in a wedding, especially for a bride. I made one of the best decisions to go with Ayari Brides!!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Karla · Married on 04/28/2018

It has been a pleasure to work with Jess, Erika and their team. Jess was prompt at answering any questions that I had through text or email. First of all, the fact that they come to you for trail is awesome in itself. I showed them the look I was looking for and loved the turnout. The day of the wedding Jess and her team came right on schedule, set up and got right to work. She had coordinated a total of 3 makeup artist and 3 hair stylist to accommodate 10 ladies and a flower girl working with a 4 hour time slot. The ladies were fun, professional and lastly we all looked beautiful! I would highly recommend Ayari’s Brides. Thank you again!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Ruby · Married on 04/07/2018

Ayari brides makeup & hair services are amazing! They really listened and they figured out what I wanted cause I have zero knowledge when it comes to bridal hair and makeup. The trial was awesome cause they made me very comfortable and we played with my hair until I picked what I thought looked great. And for makeup I just said I want the jLo look and I got it and it was beautiful. I highly recommended them.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Patricia · Married on 11/18/2017

I got married in November and am so happy that I booked Ayari's Brides for my hair and makeup. Ayari did my makeup and Erica did my hair - my look was perfect and exactly what I wanted! I felt like they truly listened to me and took into account what I wanted, and made my vision come to life perfectly. I felt beautiful all night dancing the night away! Ayari, Erica, Yashira and Candy all did beautiful hair and makeup for my mom, mother-in-law, and bridal party, and everyone was thrilled with their looks. They were all fun to work with and made us all super comfortable. I would recommend them to any bride. Thank you ladies!!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Darlyng · Married on 11/11/2017

Amazing response time, fantastic work, and just as important, this group of ladies were super down to earth while maintaining their professionalism. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/23/2017

Taina · Married on 08/17/2017

Jessie is amazing!!! She is professional, has a great personality and makeup was flawless it lasted all night. Would highly recommend. :)

Sent on 10/29/2017

Katherine · Married on 07/01/2017

If I can give them a thousand stars I would. Ayari bridals was one of the best vendors I worked with for my wedding. I was in contact with them a little over a year before my wedding and they were quick to respond to all of my emails. Plus their prices are very good for everything that you are getting. I decided to book them with one of the packages since I gifted my bridesmaid their hair and make up. Ayari bridal were amazing!!!. Prior to meeting them I sent pictures of hair ideas as well as my hair length and they advised me to purchase clip on extensions and to bring it to the trial. I remember meeting Jessica and Erica after several attempts for the trail and they tried their best to accommodate my schedule the hair and makeup trail went by smoothly and I felt totally comfortable talking to them and working with them. During the trial Jessica advised me to exfoliate my face twice a week and then reduce to once a week to removed any dead skin and also to prevent for the makeup to become cake-y on the day of the wedding and of course I headed to her advice and the day of the wedding my makeup went on smoothly. The day of the wedding, they were very punctual, arrived to the hotel on time with all of their team (when I saw them with their Ayari shirt and suit cases I felt like royalty and also the reality that I am a bride started to sink in). They finished everyone's hair and makeup on time and were just amazing. My wedding party consisted of myself, 7 bridesmaid, my mother, grandmother, and the flower girl. They even accommodated some last minute additions. I love Ayari bridal and I would recommend them to everyone they are professional, reliable and experts in their craft, I hope to hire them again soon for future events.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Laura · Married on 05/20/2017

I can’t say enough positive things about Ayari and her team. From the trial to the day of the wedding she was always there to answer questions and I felt comfortable with her and her team. They listened to my requests and were punctual and professional. I loved the look she and Sabrina gave me for my wedding, as well as my mother and maid of honor. We all looked beautiful and had a great time. I highly recommend Ayari and her team!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Elsa · Married on 01/17/2017

I loved the service The Ayari Bride Team provided for me, flower girls, my mother (mob), other bridesmaids and the Bride, my sister. They were punctual and left when everyone was completely done, regardless of their earlier tentative finishing time. They took their time doing our hair and make up and made sure we were happy with our results. I highly recommend The Ayari Brides Team, they have experience with many types of faces and many hair textures. Everyone complimented us and were not shy in telling us how beautiful our hair and make up was.

Vanessa, Erica and Ayari were amazing with the 3 little flower girls!

My mother looked amazing for her last daughters wedding and for that I'll be eternally thankful.
    Elsa Batista-Yzaguirre

Sent on 01/17/2017

Rosanna Marlene · Married on 01/15/2017

I would highly recommend the trio of Ayari, Vanessa and Erica. As I am the mother of 2 young girls (flower girls) I was pleased to see they have experience with children. The trio responded well to feedback and suggested great styles to my girls. They were professional but, very personal which made for a pleasant experience in a tight hotel room. The makeup was flawless and lasted hours into the night. The hair was done meticulously and when there were variations in styles the trio were adaptable. I highly recommend brides and bridesmaids to hire this team. Lastly the ambience was pleasant as they brought their own music.

Sent on 01/17/2017

Sarah · Married on 12/22/2016

Fantastic team at Ayari - I absolutely loved my wedding hair and make up and the girls made the morning of my wedding really special with their fun and bubbliness! Thank you so much Ayari Brides!!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Armelle · Married on 12/07/2016

We got married last december in NYC. I heard about Ayari with my wedding planner Amandine Taravellier. Coming from France, I visited Ayari's website and I decided to trust her and her team. She came with Sabrina to our hotel for my wedding make up and hairstyling. Their work was absolutely amazing. They immediately understood what I wanted. I would recommand them to everyone !!! Thank you again for your professionalism and kindness

Sent on 10/02/2017
  • Lisette

Lisette · Married on 11/12/2016

My wedding was 11/12/16 and I was extremely happy with the results delivered by Ayari on makeup and Sabrina on hair. Everyone's hair and makeup was just as they envisioned if not better than we could have imagined! This dynamic duo worked on every detail very diligently and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants to look and feel glamorous on their special day!!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Therese · Married on 09/21/2016

Ayari provided me with both spray tan and a full hair and makeup package on my recent elopement in New York, she was fantastic as was Vanessa who did my hair. I felt amazing on my wedding day and trusted completely both girls with the finer details, they did not disappoint huge thumbs up for this service

Sent on 09/27/2016

Denise · Married on 09/17/2016

I had to book a makeup artist 1 month before our wedding & I am very happy I was able to book Jessica :) My Mom & I were very pleased with our makeup. My makeup stayed on the entire DAY/ Night even after I lasted 8 hours dancing the night away.... Thanks again Jessica you ROCK

Sent on 09/30/2016

Karine · Married on 08/05/2016

We came from France to marry us in New-York in august. Ayari's team did hair and makeup for my daughter and myself. My daughter ( 15 years old) looked like a princess , it was amazing, and myself too . Everything was really perfect and the team was so nice and kind. Thank you very much for this moment so important in a wedding day.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Latoya · Married on 07/07/2016

Ayari is punctual, knowledgeable and did my makeup excellent. Not to mention her colleague that did my hair for my wedding. I would definitely recommend the duo.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Joanie · Married on 07/07/2016

Heres our short story...
    My boyfriend propose to me in September 2015 and we had no ideas where to get married. Since its always complicated with our family, we were thinking going in a trip to Vegas with our 1 year old baby, only the three of us. Then, we learn that our son would need a little surgery and until he gets it, he should not take the airplane.
    So, 3 weeks ago we decided that we wait enough and want to get married. We had a week off at the beginning of July so we start looking for a wedding venue.
    Then, New York seems just perfect for us. We booked our hotel, the wedding officiant and the biggest problem was the Hair and make up for the bride, me.
    Well, it was a bit stressfull to book everything online and not knowing if it will work well or if i would be fraud by someone...even more not knowing my hairdresser cause i didnt want to look bad on my wedding day! But it was a part of the game to get a last minute wedding!
    FINALLY... 6:15am thursday july 7th, two ladies at my hotel door!
    Raina and Stacey arrived with that huge smile on their face even if its was very early. They were professional and so generous to me. I cant tell enough how happy i was and they dont know me at all but they made exactly what i wish for. Seriously, i wouldnt imagine a second that it could turn out that way. My look was PERFECT for me and even in my dream i wouldnt expect that much! My day was perfect from beginning to the end!
    Seriously, i will be thankful to Raina and Stacey all my life. My wedding pictures will last forever and then ill be proud of how i looked on my special day.

Sent on 10/02/2016

Brandy · Married on 04/10/2016

Vanessa and Ayari were fantastic to work with. I did not do a trial with them as I am from Pittsburgh and did not have a trip planned to NYC prior to my wedding. They assured me that they would be able to give me the look I wanted and I trusted them. I have zero regrets as they exceeded my expectations. I continuously receive compliments on my hair and makeup. I highly recommend these ladies!!

Sent on 04/20/2016
  • User6042059 · 2+ years ago

loved them! they did a fabulous job and were always on time.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Monique · Married on 06/07/2015

Ayari's team did both hair and makeup for myself (Bride) and my beautiful bridesmaids for my June 2015 wedding. Ayari asked us to provide templates for looks we liked and I was so surprised how the team was able to perfectly execute each lady's style preference to a tee! They kept us all calm by making the entire process fun. The entire team was on time, and stuck to their time allotment for each girl. Which kept the entire wedding on time! My hair doesn't keep curls very well and that was no problem for Sabrina. Not only did my hair keep up the entire night I was able to take out the pins, shake out my updo and had beautiful soft curls for the reception. My makeup lasted all night with little maintenance needed which meant more time for a dress change and dancing. Best part of all Ayari is willing to work with every budget! I loved having Ayari and her team of stylists for my wedding party hair/makeup and would highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Vicki · Married on 04/18/2015

Ayari came through for your big day! My wife and I were so happy with their work. We made sure to do a trial so it allowed them to get to know our tastes and test what we wanted, especially since there would be two brides. Throughout the process they were very communicative and consultative. They could handle what ever kind of dynamic was going on in the room (i.e. when we were nervous wrecks the day of wedding) They remained calm and reassuring. Their work was beautiful and really captured our natural look and highlighted our best attributes. The makeup lasted the whole night (we got airbrushed) and never degraded. Our hair held up too and looked amazing for the day. I would recommend the Ayari team no question.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Nicole · Married on 10/18/2014

Ayari Brides did a great job on my hair and makeup and hair for our engagement shoot. My original engagement shoot was cancelled due to weather and they were great about rescheduling. I don't normally wear makeup but they did a great job about giving me a natural look. Thanks again.

Sent on 10/29/2014

Great team and great service! I got hair and make up for me (bride), my entire bridal party and my mom -- everyone was extremely happy with their new looks. I highly recommend this group of talented women!

Sent on 10/30/2014