10 Reviews for Ax2D Photography

6 Ax2D Photography Reviews

Absolutely great, punctual arrival, great service. Did everything needed to minimise stress to us on our big day! Completely professional, would highly recommend!

Profile Picture sam, 1/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ax2D Photography provided us with more than just a photography service, but also sage advice during our wedding planning phase as well as on the big day itself! They also included in the package their very own photobooth which turned out to be a hit with our guests during the reception.

Amy and Andrew exhibited professionalism during all our meetings and photoshoots and we felt that we received the highest of services from them. We have and will continue to recommend Ax2D to our friends in the future.

Profile Picture Brent, 11/11/11, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Wedding Planning

We really enjoyed working with AX2D for our wedding. They went above and beyond to give us the wedding pics we wanted. I liked how professional they were, and loved their photos. Our wedding pictures had interesting angles and views. Our venue was also very dim with poor lighting, but they were still able to photograph all our family members. They didn’t miss a moment. Their editing was exceptional. I know I’ve never looked better. We also used their photo booth which was a treat for all our guests, even the grandparents. I would recommend it to my friends!

Profile Picture Chana, 1/15/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andrew and Amy are like stealthy ninja's - I barely even noticed them shooting during our wedding ceremony and reception, but after seeing all the pictures, I knew they didn't miss a beat. They were both extremely flexible with times for our two events (our ceremony was in November and our reception was in January), they both arrived bright and early for our "getting ready" shots and then stayed much later than all of our guests to make sure we had time to take our on location shots as a couple and also as a family. Unlike a lot of other photographers who watch the clock very closely and charge by the hour, Andrew and Amy were around much longer than they needed to to make sure they were able to capture all the pictures that we wanted for our day.

One of my key beliefs is: you can always tell the pride of someone's work, never before, sometimes during, and always after. And after seeing how all our photo's came out, the pride and expertise of their photography spoke for themselves. They were awesome! AX2D spent a little over a month after the wedding going through every one of the over 1,000 photos they took to make sure they all came out perfectly. They not only adjusted obvious things like lighting and brightness, but also touched up a lot of small details, like whitening our teeth(!) - I can't even imagine how many hours had to go into this.

We liked the photos so much, we decided to use one of the them for our thank you cards we are sending out to our guests. After I told Andrew and Amy about my idea, they even helped us design several different cards for us to choose from. Now we have these custom unique cards we can send to everyone - how cool is that?

I couldn't be happier with all the help AX2D gave us, I'd recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture jason, 11/16/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

I had a personal portrait photo shoot with Amy and Andrew, so easy going, they are definitely a laid back couple to work with. Would recommend them to anyone for awesome pictures. I am blown away by their creativity and drive. The pictures they took look amazing. I can't believe how great they turned out.
I think I've made life long friends :)

Profile Picture anita, 8/1/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ax2D Photography shot both our engagement pictures at UCLA (where we met) and our civil ceremony at SF City Hall. We couldn't be more pleased!

Amy and Andrew are a great team. With both photo shoots, they were receptive to our input and researched the locations ahead of time to make sure to get the best shots. On the day of the shoot, ...they were punctual and prepared. I was a little nervous about our engagement session because I'm not used to being kissy in front of other people, but Amy and Andrew put us at ease. We were very comfortable in front of them and they got some amazing shots.

At our civil ceremony, they truly outdid themselves. I had some specific requests for some photos - I wanted to recreate some of my parents' civil ceremony shots and Amy and Andrew truly delivered. They really have an eye for setting up great images, but are also skilled at achieving a photojournalistic style - so you get the best of both worlds. We love the images and will cherish them forever! They were also very prompt in the delivery of the images. I am having a hard time narrowing them down to put in frames around the house. Thank you Ax2D Photography! We hope to continue working with you for all of our big life events!

Profile Picture Monica, 2/26/10, 1 Review