Awesomesauce Photography Reviews

Awesomesauce Photography 7
  • Meghan

Meghan Beardsley 路 Married on 06/02/2019

Linda Spencer (Awesomesauce Photography) was the best choice I made

Meeting Linda Spencer: I met Linda at a wedding convention that was hosting a ton of vendors. I am a naturally shy and anxious person, so the idea of a photographer in general was hard for me. I was anxious about everything and met several photographers there that I didn't click with. And then I met Linda. Linda made me feel instantly at home and comfortable. She listened to my needs and I could tell she would be a good addition to our day. I had already decided to book her the moment I met her.

During the wedding planning process: Linda was fantastic with communication. We met multiple times and she had everything. She also went above and beyond. She listened to me as I rambled on about the vision I had for the theme and logistics, but how I had no idea how to execute. The next day, she went above and beyond her photography duties, she had sent me emails with suggestions and ideas that we ended up using. The contract was straightforward and Linda was always honest with you. She gauged who I was and suggested the best photography package for us without trying to oversell.

On the wedding day: I think Linda was a major reason I got through the day. I was running on high anxiety. She kept making me laugh and kept me focused. She also reminded me to give myself some attention because I kept trying to focus on everybody else. My entire wedding party and family adored her. She was everywhere she needed to be and created other photo set ups that I would never have thought to ask for. She also endured ridiculous summer conditions to ensure she got the best pictures.

After the wedding: We were soon sent an online album of our photos and later sent an adorable box and card with a flash drive of our pictures. She had even snuck in a special treat for us by photoshopping one of our wedding party pictures with the theme we had (movies theme featuring King Kong & Godzilla... we're weird). It soon became our favorite picture and is now a canvas print in our home.

Overall: I loved Linda. She was the best decision I could have made for photography. She had the best personality, and delivered on the services we asked for. You cannot go wrong with choosing her.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Kelly 路 Married on 05/11/2019

Awesomesauce!

Linda was so amazing! The photographer was one of the most important parts of our wedding to me. It was important to me to find somebody that really captured who we were, rather than somebody who took the same stock photos that you see from every other wedding. Linda, from awesomesauce photography, delivered that for us! Our engagement shoot was a relaxed day at the park with a couple beers. However, it was the hottest day of the year (or so it seemed 馃槀) and we were both sweating through our shirts completely. But when we got the photos back they were amazing! She managed to capture the best parts of the day without all the heat and sweat! Same goes for the wedding. It POURED almost the entire day, but she worked around it, got amazing pictures in indoor spots and shot our portraits during a short break in the rain. Despite the rush trying to beat the rain, our pictures capture exactly who we are as a couple and the candids capture our friends in their best lights. She even remembered a story from the day he first told me he loved me, and managed to recreate that picture for us! She went above and beyond for us and made our day more than perfect.

Sent on 06/23/2019
    Awesomesauce Photography 8
    Awesomesauce Photography 9
  • Marie-Kristine

Marie-Kristine 路 Married on 05/11/2019

"Awesomesauce" is right!

Linda was the best! I balled my eyes out looking at all the beautiful moments she was able to capture from our wedding day.
    To start from the beginning, she is super knowledgeable about typical wedding timelines and is more than willing to help with that part of the planning process. She really cares about her clients and really wants to get to know you. We met with her both through FaceTime and in person.
    On the actual wedding day, she was super punctual and professional. We knew exactly what to expect. How she managed to take such beauitiful pictures of our ceremony without us even realizing she was there still blows my mind. She will help you get all the portraits and official pictures you want even if it means she has to help get some of your roudy family members back in line. Let me tell you, we were not an easy bunch, but she kept her cool (despite it was super hot that day!) and kept the difficult ones in check.
    Last thing to say is that not only did she deliver over 1000 pictures to us, but she managed to do so in four weeks! Based on my research a lot of photographers take 6-8 weeks to get you pictures so this was AMAZING!
    I would hire Linda again in a heart beat!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Awesomesauce Photography 10
    Awesomesauce Photography 11
  • Erica

Erica Stratton 路 Married on 04/27/2019

So much love for Linda!

Linda was THE BEST photographer we could have asked for! She made us feel prepared and organized for our wedding day even though we had no idea what we were doing. On the day of the wedding, she made sure that we stayed on schedule without being overbearing and while still letting us goof around and have fun. Our wedding party had a lot of personality, but she took it all in stride. We were happy to see her joining in on the dance floor and hope she had as much fun at the reception as we did! We have only received a couple teaser photos, but we are confident that all of out pictures will be just as beautiful and representative of our big day.

Sent on 05/04/2019

Stephanie 路 Married on 03/09/2019

Beyond Awesome

Linda with Awesomesauce is beyond awesome. Our photos turned out amazing. Linda captured every moment we wanted and we are overjoyed with how the pictures turned out. Linda was also so helpful in guiding us through her process. She also offered great wedding planning advice and really took care of us. She's professional, fun to work with, and truly is a very talented photographer. Book her!

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Becky

Becky 路 Married on 11/03/2018

True to it's name!!

From start to finish, Linda was completely awesome! My husband and I couldn鈥檛 have been happier with our wedding services provided to us by Awesomesauce Photography. Linda met with us on two occasions prior to the wedding, and was always available for questions or concerns right on up to the event. She helped us plan a detailed list of needs and wants for our photos, and was extremely helpful with offering suggestions in situations where we were unsure. On the day of, she warned me that she was going to be my 鈥淪hadow鈥 for the entire day鈥nd she wasn鈥檛 kidding! She was a PERFECTLY WONDERFUL shadow to have though! Linda was continually there expertly directing us all when needed, yet she was also at a distance when possible throughout the festivities allowing us to completely enjoy our special day. I would truthfully need an hour of your time to go down the list of little and big things that Linda took care of all through the evening. From lacing up my corset, catching amazing pictures outside before the sun set, orchestrating the perfect moment with my Father鈥檚 first look, tying up my sneakers when my feet needed out of dress shoes, and some additional unmentionables that we brides need throughout the process鈥ink wink鈥inda was right there! It was safe to say that she was a part of the family by the end of the night. Overall, if you are looking for someone who is professional, outgoing, detail-oriented, dependable, and passionate about their career, Linda Spencer and Awesomesauce Photography is the way to go. Thanks again so very much Linda for truly adding great joy to our celebration!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Tiffany

Tiffany 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Stunning photos from a fantastic photographer

From the first meeting to our wedding day, Linda helped make our wedding amazing! She was fantastic to work with and our pictures are breathtaking! Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/05/2019
    Awesomesauce Photography 12

Riley 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Incredible!

Linda was so excellent to work with! She鈥檚 very nice and flexible. She also keeps to the schedule, she doesn鈥檛 mess around when it comes to making sure everyone is in place at the right time to help keep the day flowing well! She works alone which at first you think she might not get all the shots but I guarantee she won鈥檛 miss a beat! All the photos were excellent quality. Anytime I needed anything Linda always responded quickly with the answer!

Sent on 12/24/2018

Sonia 路 Married on 09/01/2018

Linda Spencer from Awesomesauce photography did an amazing job capturing the events and special moments of my big day! We booked her for the whole wedding day, starting with getting ready in the morning, the ceremony and the reception. She is very friendly, professional, flexible and reliable, but also entertaining! Not only she was taking photos, she was also sometimes dancing with us and making everybody feel comfortable!
    The photos turned out to be great, the color pictures as well as the black and white!
    We highly recommend Linda Spencer for your event! Thank you Linda for the wonderful pictures and for giving us unforgettable memories!

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Awesomesauce Photography 20
    Awesomesauce Photography 21
    Awesomesauce Photography 22

Mary 路 Married on 08/25/2018

Linda knocked it out of the park!

Linda did a great job of capturing the spirit of our wedding. She got all of the standard shots along with plenty of shots with 'character' that we loved. She was with us all day and worked tirelessly to make sure we got all of the special shots we wanted. It was especially nice to not have to worry about a cutoff time. More than one guest remarked on how unobtrusive she was, which is amazing considering how many pictures she shot. She's friendly, professional, fun, and an excellent photographer! We gladly recommend her!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Awesomesauce Photography 23

James 路 Married on 07/28/2018

Linda was extremely helpful the entire process. She helped us with decisions and gave her advice on perfect times and ideas for photos. We have recently received our photos and they are all truly amazing. Would highly recommend her services to any and all.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Thank you so much!

Emily 路 Married on 07/14/2018

Linda is AMAZING! There are not enough kind words to say about her and the services that she provides. Not only did she deliver incredible photos but she made us feel comfortable on our big day. We felt pressured by our planner to rush through things but with Linda's kind words she comforted us with letting us know it was OUR day and we can do whatever we please. Linda shines a light of joy and happiness and is a pleasure to work with. She's flexible, creative, and caring. You can tell she loves what she does. I highly recommend Linda. Don't wait, BOOK HER NOW!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Katie 路 Married on 06/02/2018

Linda was really awesome during our wedding, especially since she had to deal with inclement weather. She helped out in ways that a traditional photographer probably wouldn't bother with, and always had a smile on her face. I highly recommend Awesomesauce Photography!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Thank you so much Katie!

Leslie 路 Married on 04/28/2018

Working with Linda was great. She helped us work through the timeline of the day and even set the ceremony start time since we didn't know what would be the best time in the late afternoon/early evening. She was able to wrangle both families and get all of the family portraits done quickly leaving us time for pictures of just us, which were beautiful. She got so many great shots of the reception with our families dancing and having a good time. We're both so happy with our pictures and I'm always just clicking through and reliving the day looking at them. She stayed in contact with us after the wedding letting us know when we would get the thumb drive with the images. She was great to work with and I was very comfortable having her around all day and while we were getting ready.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Awesomesauce Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Leslie! You're the best!
  • Amanda

Amanda 路 Married on 03/25/2018

Wow, what can I even say about Linda? From the very first meeting, she was attentive and enthusiastic about getting to know us so that she could give us *our* special day. We had a somewhat condensed wedding timeline and ended up behind schedule, but Linda somehow worked her magic and got everything done! She was so fun to work with on the day of, and definitely helped to minimize the stress factor for this type A bride. Her packages are extremely affordable and she is always willing to work with you to ensure that you get what you want within your budget. We got our wedding photos to the day of our 1 month anniversary and....well, we were blown away. The candid shots, the group shots, the portraits鈥攅verything was so, so perfect. We're SO happy with the photos and wouldn't have wanted anyone else to capture our big day! Highly, highly recommend Linda. Thank you for everything! <3

Sent on 05/07/2018
    Awesomesauce Photography 24
    Awesomesauce Photography 25
    Awesomesauce Photography 26
    Awesomesauce Photography 27
    Awesomesauce Photography 28
    Awesomesauce Photography 29

Awesomesauce Photography's reply:

Oh Amanda! Thank you for your kind words. I'm so honored to have been there for this special day and I even gained you as a friend from it. Thank you so much!

Maryann 路 Married on 11/25/2017

Linda was amazing to work with both in the planning phase and on our big day! She really listened to what we wanted and made the whole process so easy. Our pictures ARE INCREDIBLE and everyone should definitely consider her to capture their big day!! Seriously you鈥檇 be in the best of hands !!

Sent on 12/29/2017
    Awesomesauce Photography 30

Elizabeth 路 Married on 11/18/2017

Linda is awesome! The quality of pictures was amazing. She made it impossible to be able to pick a favorite!!!!! Highly highly recommended!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Sonia 路 Married on 11/11/2017

Linda did an amazing job photographing our wedding! Not only did we get great photos, but she was such a calming and positive presence throughout our wedding day, and that was exactly what I needed. And on top of all that, her pricing was very reasonable and we got our photos back right on time. Thanks for everything, Linda!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Awesomesauce Photography's reply:

Awe, thank you so much Sonia! It was great working with you all!

Kevin 路 Married on 10/07/2017

Linda and Awesomesauce Photography were absolutely superb! Linda was so nice and easy to work with and had all her bases covered. It's the little details where she shines: from the pre-wedding consultation, to the big day itself, to the personalized notes included in our photo package, Linda brings it all. Her photos are absolutely incredible and completely captured our wedding and special day! We cannot recommend Awesomesauce Photography enough!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Laura 路 Married on 10/07/2017

Linda is INCREDIBLE. And I'm not just saying this because our photos were wonderful. In fact, they are better than we could have imagined! She's incredible because she loves what she does and that's evident in the quality of her work. Linda captured our day in a way I didn't think was possible. The laughter, the funny moments, and THE DETAILS...her photos tell a story. A story, as a bride and groom, that is magical to see weeks and months later when you have already forgotten about the million decisions you had to make. She allows you to be transported back into that special day - just through a photo! She also has a way about her that makes you instantly feel comfortable. If you're self-conscious in front of the camera, then look no further for a photographer. Linda makes those fears and nerves disappear. Don't know where to put your hand? She'll help you. Don't know how to smile without looking constipated? She'll make you laugh and relax. By the end of our wedding day, it didn't feel like we had hired a stranger. Rather, it felt like we had a friend shoot our wedding. She was there 150% from beginning to end. Whatever question or concern we had, she always had an answer or suggestion and she was so fast to respond! Her vision, personality, creativity, and professionalism are top notch. Not to mention, her style and photos are absolutely beautiful. She is always the person I refer when friends ask about a photographer. She will also always be the person I talk to about photographing our family for years to come. Thank you, Linda for your outstanding work and just being YOU!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Awesomesauce Photography's reply:

Oh I'm in tears Laura! Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful words!

Ellie 路 Married on 08/05/2017

Need a photographer? Owner of Awesomesauce Photography, Linda Spencer, is the obvious choice. I was recommended Awesomesauce Photography by a coworker, and I am glad I listened to her. My then fianc茅 and I hired Linda to take both engagement and wedding photos. We took our engagement photos in December 2016 and our wedding was in August 2017.
    Initially, there were two reasons we hired Linda; one being cost. I had done my research and looked at other photographers. There is huge variation in pricing and what you get for that price when it comes to professional photography. I was fearful of going a cheaper route and getting photographer of less quality. Fortunately, that was not the case. The wonder of Linda is that her work is phenomenal (just check her website, FB page, or Instagram), AND her price is very reasonable. At a set cost, I got a digital set of all my pictures, so I got to use them as I pleased. Plus, she places all the pictures on her website so friends and family can purchase what they want.
    Awesomesauce Photography has beautiful quality work at an affordable price. The cherry on the cake is how wonderful Linda is. She is professional, but also fun and outgoing. Linda made all our meetings and sessions fun and personal. She took the time to get to know us and make us comfortable. I hate getting my picture taken, but Linda was able to loosen me up and get great shots. At the wedding, she got the guests animated and helped the bridal party relax, while getting the pictures I wanted. Her personality 鈥 kind, fun, personable, yet organized and responsible 鈥 led to quick, beautiful photos that I will enjoy for a lifetime.
    Now looking at the pictures, I am so glad we chose Awesomesauce Photography for our wedding photography needs. Linda did both artsy/creative shots and traditional shots. She gets the shots YOU want and then some. So thank you, Linda! For any future photography needs, I couldn鈥檛 go to anyone else. 5 starts!!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Jes 路 Married on 07/08/2017

In short, our whole family is so in love with the photography expertise and the always-consistent, genuinely helpful interactions. We hope to work with Awesomesauce for all our future special moments.

Awesomesauce Photography indeed captures the best memories hands-down. Like many clients have shared, we are not only impressed with our highly talented photographer, but also, we are awed at the diverse expertise that comes with Awesomesauce!
    Awesomesauce Photography delivers an array of fabulous photo styles 鈥 high-glam formals, editorial story-telling candids, details, action shots, intimate moments, creative and flattering angles. It does not end there. Linda fits in with her superb communication and personality, yet she never interrupts your happy moments. She teaches the best tips like event timeline planning, beauty tips, and posing.
    When our whole group could not figure out how to pin some stubborn corsages and a complicated 5-step bustle, Linda stepped right in and solved the dilemma in under a minute. Some people in our group, especially my husband and myself, feel strongly uncomfortable in photographs, but our wedding album was as stunning as a magazine ad. I am so grateful for her guidance, gorgeous wedding album, and her sincere friendliness. She took care of so many details for us, details we had not even thought of or were sure about. From delivering our pre-ceremony wedding gifts, to staying extra late to capture our impromptu dances, Awesomesauce Photography fully met and surpassed our dreams for great wedding photography. Linda鈥檚 organization and attention to detail are spot-on. I shared with her a few example wedding photos to give her an idea of the style I liked; Linda took my ideas and came out with photos and angles even better than the ideas I found. Surely, Linda knows how to work with anyone鈥檚 vision, and she will make your vision even more timeless and beautiful than you might imagine.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Awesomesauce Photography's reply:

Thank you sooo much Jessica!

Jody 路 Married on 07/03/2017

I can't say enough good things about Linda! She completely captured the special moments of my son's wedding day in the most creative ways! She is extremely talented, accommodating and professional (not to mention affordable!). She helped bring a feeling of calmness to a day that can be quite crazy! We will be forever grateful to her for the gorgeous memories she created. She will not disappoint!

Sent on 08/24/2017
  • O

Olivia 路 Married on 06/24/2017

Linda was by far one of our favorite parts of the entire wedding planning process! She is so knowledgable and goes above and beyond what we envisioned as the role of a wedding photographer. She truly is with you every step of the way. Her pictures are fantastic and we will treasure them for our lifetime. Cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Jan 路 Married on 06/24/2017

Linda was fantastic and very professional. We had a wedding for my daughter at our home in the country. She arrived early to scope out photo opportunities and get preliminary photos of the set up. She personalized the pictures of our property by using the vineyard, barn, house, and porch as a background for many of the shots. She had a written list of "must take" photos and checked them off after she got them. She chronicled the wedding so that when I look at all the photos, I can remember the music playing at the time along with all the surrounding activity . When the torrential rains came, she took pics of all the crew and guests hurrying to put up the sides of the tents. It wasn't an easy job, for sure, but she managed to recreate the wedding with her photos. She also has an artistic eye which shows in so many of her shots. She is a real talent and I would highly recommend her for any photo job no matter the event.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Awesomesauce Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Jan! I hope to see you all again one day!