Awesome Party Planners and Catering Reviews

39 | North Myrtle Beach, SC

39 Reviews for Awesome Party Planners and Catering

Vanessa Misner · Married on 10/13/2018

Awesome in every way

Awesome is exactly right! Garnett and her staff were just that. The food was amazing and our cake was not just beautiful but delicious as well! Richard was a great DJ and kept the music rolling! Garnett took the stress out of planning with her knowledge and friendly professionalism. Thank you for making our wedding reception great, the perfect end to an amazing day!

Tracey · Married on 09/20/2014

Awesome Party Planners did a wonderful job helping me with my wedding reception. Everything I asked for and more was provided, and the food and set up was excellent!!!

Emily · Married on 06/07/2014

Awesome Party Planners (Garnet) did an amazing job providing the venue, food, cake and entertainment for our daughter's wedding reception. Garnet is very professional - in a comfortable, calming way...she offers options, helps with suggestions and is very flexible. The services provided are a definite value!!

We loved everything about dealing with Awesome Party Planners!!

Tina · Married on 04/05/2014

Awesome Event Planning helped me with my beach wedding reception and everything was perfect. Garnett and the staff made working with them easy which was a big plus since I lived out of town, The cupcake tower and mini cake were prefect! They suggested colors and decorations for the cupcakes based on my colors and style and I could not have asked for better. The food was delicious, everyone kept complimenting on how delicious everyhing was! I was an extremely happy bride!

• Frances

Frances · Married on 05/03/2013

Awesome Party Planners and Catering was wonderful. Garnet helped with everything I don't know what I would have done without her. From the food and service to the cake we could not have asked for anything better!! We danced our butts off and had a blast. Thank you for making our wedding reception so special, it was fun and romantic all in one. It was everything we ever wanted!!!

Sonja · Married on 02/23/2013

Our wedding day was great because of this Awesome Party Planning family business. Our guests said it was the best wedding they had attended and the food was just wonderful. Our big day was 02/23/2013, Robert and Sonja just want to thank Garnet so very much.

Morgan · Married on 10/06/2012

We throughly enjoyed everything they provided for us for our wedding reception, they did a great job! They took a lot of stress off of our shoulders when it came to planning our event, they pretty much took care of everything for us.

Sent on 10/16/2012

Awesome Party Planners and Catering's reply:

Thanks Morgan, You and your family were a pleasure to have. We wish you the best!! Garnet

kayla · Married on 09/22/2012

Everyone was wonderful, food and cake was delicious, and music was perfect!!

Keasha · Married on 06/30/2012

Garnet was s patient, helpful and accomodating! Our cupcake wedding cake was a big hit at our reception and delicious too!

K. · Married on 06/30/2012

Awesome Party Planners and Catering was referred to me by Together Forever wedding chapel, the chapel we got married at. I was a little uneasy, especially since I lived out of state and was unable to taste samples. I decided to order my wedding cake from Awesome Party Planners, since the reviews online were great; I'm glad I did. Garnett responded to all my calls and emails in a timely fashion and she was very professional. The price of the cake was very reasonable. When I saw the cake, it was beautiful. The stargazer flowers I requested on the cake looked real, but it was made out of sugar. Most important, the cake was delicious, fresh, and moist. We were afraid we would have a lot of cake left over, but our guests had seconds while they were at the reception and they took cake home. I still have guests talking about how delicious the cake was. If ever I'm in the North Myrtle Beach area again and want or need a cake, I'm definitely going to contact Garnett. If you decide to go with Awesome Party Planners, you won't be disappointed.

Mr. and Mrs. Henry
    Raleigh, NC

THOMAS · Married on 04/28/2012

If you're looking for a great one- stop- shop, Awesome Wedding Planners and Catering is the place for you.

Debra · Married on 04/14/2012

Awesome Party Planners and Catering was great with wedding!!!!!!!!!! You guys are truly AWESOME!!!!!!!!

CHARLENE · Married on 03/31/2012

MY WEDDING WAS POSTPRONE AND GARNET WORKED WITH ME FOR A WHOLE YEAR.THE SERVICE WAS AND STAFF WAS EXCELLENT,THE FOOD WAS EXCELLENT AS WELL ESPECIALLY THE CAKE MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY STILL TALKS ABOUT THE CAKE AND HOW NICE EVERYONE WAS.WHEN MY DAUGHTER GETS MARRIED I HOPE SHE CHOICE TO USE AWESOME PARTY PLANNER.

Melissa · Married on 03/03/2012

Everything was beautiful. The food was delicious and all our friends enjoyed it. The servers were friendly and made everyone feel welcome. They also helped me design a cake that was unique (and quite tasty!) The dj alowed us to choose all of our own music and made sure everything moved along smoothly.

My husband and I were hesitant about using a bakery prior to tasting the cake, especially since it was for our wedding. All the details were discussed with the owner, Garnet, and she delivered superb service. When I saw the cake, it was absolutely gorgeous. But what was just delightful was the taste when we ate it. I will refer her services to anyone who is in the Myrtle Beach area. She will take care of you.

Kathi · Married on 10/01/2011

Garnet exceeded my expectations. I am very happy with my experience with Awesome Party Planners.
    Kathi

Amber · Married on 09/24/2011

Our wedding reception 9/24/2011 was absolutely beautiful. Garnet was very helpful and accommodating from creating our own centerpieces on the tables to the fantastic cake. The food was delicious, the DJ was perfect and the answer to any other question you have is "Awesome!!!!"

Adam & Amber

Alley · Married on 09/17/2011

I can't begin to put into words how fantastic everything was at our reception. The venue was decorated just as I had dreamed of and the food was some of the best I ever had the pleasure of eating. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would strongly suggest anyone who needs catering and wedding services such as dj, photography etc to use Awesome Party Planners..They aren't just party planners , they end up feeling like family!!

Alley Burt

debra · Married on 09/10/2011

garnet was real easy to work with in my planning

venona · Married on 09/10/2011

Awesome party planners and catering stands true to it's name..they are simply put "awesome". Garnet was a jewel to work with, planning my reception with Awesome party planners was so easy and stress free. The food was outstanding, the service was excellent and my cake was absolutely beautiful and taste really good too. My guest are still talking about it. I would highly recommend this business for any party or wedding reception that you may be planning. You will not be dissappointed.

Kevin and Venona wedding reception held 9/10/2011.

Kathy · Married on 09/03/2011

Awesome Party Planners & Catering definitely exceeded the expectations my husband and I had in making our wedding dinner a memorable and stress-free experience. From the intial phone call all the way through to that evening Garnet was helpful in every way possible. She promptly returned phone calls and answered any questions that we had. It was evident that she cared about the event as much as if it were her own. Everything was perfect.. the food was very delicious and our guests had second and thirds and raved about how good it was. She made the process of planning our destination wedding effortless and put our fears at ease. We would definitely recommend her services to anybody who is looking for an amazing catering service.

Jennifer · Married on 08/12/2011

Awesome job! They planned my wedding in less then 3 months and everything was perfect!

Jennifer · Married on 07/23/2011

Awesome Party Planners and Catering were awesome! The were very nice and helpful! The food was awesome.

alexander · Married on 07/09/2011

The services that were provided for us, Alexander and Shelia Owens,on our wedding day were super.The very thing I did not not want to deal with was planning and making arrangments.All I did was make telephone calls to the staff telling them what we wanted and then show up with our families the morning of the wedding.Everything went better than I could ever imagine.Thanks so very much and we may use you all again to renew our vows.

Patrice · Married on 06/25/2011

Garnet at Awesome caterers is awesome my wedding cake was delicious and absolutely gorgeous I did not even want to cut it. Thank you Garnet for our beautiful cake and a chocolate fountain that kept my guest coming back for more! Garnet you are a sweetheart thank you for being so sweet and making my beach wedding awesome! Thanks again Patricen &nErnest Bethea 6/25/11.