Awesome Blossoms Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Lisa
    Lisa Z. Married on 10/24/2020

Professional and Knowledgeable

Dana was knowledgeable about her flowers, had a great photo album to provide ideas, and was very professional. She had all the details down! Wonderful lady and extremely helpful! Not to mention great price without being pushy!
    We all were impressed with our bouquets! They were exquisite! Even though we had to reschedule from March to October, the flowers were so beautiful!
  • Stacy
    Stacy Married on 11/17/2018

Speechless!

Dana at Awesome Blossom truly brought my vision of our flowers to life. We wanted simple yet elegant and she more than delivered. She gave her opinion on what would work best for this time of year and she did not disappoint. We had her provide centerpieces, corsages for the mother of the bride and mother of the groom and the bouquets for myself and 3 bridesmaids. Everything I had pictured, she brought to life. So thankful we had her as our florist!
  • Kate
    Kate F. Married on 11/03/2018

Perfect Wedding!

Dana is so wonderful to work with. She created the wedding of my dreams with just one meeting. She really knows her stuff and made my day gorgeous and stress free. I was so excited to see the flowers I had envisioned in my head come to life better than I had imagined.
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn Married on 04/07/2018

Beautifully Done!

Dana did a wonderful job with the flowers at our Wedding! We were very impressed when we met with her in person. She always offered suggestions that would compliment our Wedding, colors & venue. The process was very simple & we stayed within our budget. It was a nice surprise to see Dana on the day of when she personally delivered our flowers to our venue. The flowers were beautifully arranged. Our three daughters couldn't have been more excited to walk down the aisle with their very own pomander! Highly recommend Awesome Blossoms!
    S Married on 11/24/2017

The Absolute Best!

Dana was amazing to work with. She did everything she could to perfect exactly what I wanted and asked for. She was always accessible and reliable. As for the look of my wedding reception, the flowers were my favorite out of everything. I would recommend Dana to anyone for big or small events. Thank you so much again for making my day as beautiful as it was!
    Katie Married on 04/23/2017
    My florist was awesome. She made sure I was happy with my flower arrangements. She did my wedding bouquet so beautifully and perfect. The flowers for the ceremony and reception were so beautiful. I highly recommend Awesome Blossom for anyone that wants beautiful flowers and a great florist!
    Kimberly Married on 10/08/2016
    Dana at Awesome Blossoms was great. She was extremely helpful and easy to work with. I wanted something simple yet elegant and I was on a tight budget. What she gave me was exactly what I wanted. The table center pieces were beautiful!!
  • User2091516 2+ years ago
    Dana did an amazing job on our flowers. We wanted something easy with a country theme. She was able to do everything that I wanted and was super easy to work with. Thank you!!
    Leeanna Married on 05/16/2014
    She did an amazing job on our flowers and was super reasonable! Would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat!!!! Thank you Dana!
    Gayle Married on 09/07/2012
    We had used Dana when my oldest daughter married and it was a given that we would use her again. When we sat down at the consult, my daughter had some definate ideas on what she would like. Dana gently offered suggestions and led us in a way that kept my daughters vision intact, but brought it to the next level. Her flower arrangements and bouquets were above what we had expected, and we found her doing the little extras that hadn't been thought of, but which made our daughters day that much more special. Dana, we can't thank you enough and are so happy with your ease to work with and especially the gift you have for arranging flowers and working with people. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Awesome Blossoms's reply:

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, it was my pleasure to work with such a great family. I love being a part of the beautiful wedding. All my best to you.
    Brittany Married on 09/01/2012
    My flowers were delivered on time and were beautiful!
    Allison Married on 11/19/2011
    We were very pleased by the willingness to capture our ideas and run with them, which made the reception look gorgeous! The flowers and decor were more beautiful than I ever imagined!! Dana is so easy to work with and fun too. I highly recommend her company!! Thank you Dana for such an awesome job!!
    Kristen Married on 10/22/2011
    What can I say about Dana and her amazing team?? She is incredibly amazing. Not knowing what exactly I wanted and only armed with a favorite flower and my wedding colors, she crafted such beautiful arrangements for our big day. She was so helpful and thorough in explaining everything detail. She kept detailed notes and always updated me to any changes or needed clarifications. On the day of, her team came early and had everything looking amazing on time. I cannot say how BEAUTIFUL and PERFECT our flowers were! They totally tied everything together and I got so many compliments on them. I have already told every friend I have getting married in the next year to contact her. If you want the best, you HAVE to go with Awesome Blossoms!
    Marisela Married on 05/30/2010
    Dana is a wonderful florist and person! She is so willing to bump ideas with you and go over the types of flowers that you can play with and is just everything you would want a florist to be for you on your wedding day. We work in the wedding business ourselves and you see flowers that aren't the freshest and aren't up to par but her's everytime I have seen them displayed thay are fresh and beautiful and gorgeous! I recommend her to everyone, no matter what your budget is, she will work with you and your needs.

Lover her!
  • Melinda
    Melinda Married on 09/26/2009

Amazing!

Dana is AMAZING! She created unique pieces for our wedding that included centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres and decorated our wedding cake with fresh flowers. She is very helpful and knowledgeable and helped me pick the perfect flowers for our fall wedding. She was super easy to work with and I didn’t worry about anything. We use Dana when ever we can for all our floral needs!!
    Nicole Married on 05/31/2008
    Flowers were exceptional!
    Stefanie Married on 10/20/2007
    Flowers were amazing! The price was great.

Awesome Blossoms's reply:

Thank you for using Awesome Blossoms, I loved designing the flowers for your wedding and appreciate the positive feedback. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the future! Dana, Awesome Blossoms
    Melanie Married on 08/25/2007
    I loved working with Dana! Our flowers were gorgeous!

Awesome Blossoms's reply:

Wow! Thanks for the kind words, I love what I do and appreciate the opportunity to work with you on your special day! Dana, Awesome Blossoms
    Thomas Married on 10/07/2005
    my cousin recently did some business with them. They were on time . The staff is very friendly. And most importantly , the flower was fresh and beautiful.

Awesome Blossoms's reply:

Thank you so much for the opportunity to provide fresh and beautiful flowers! We appreciate your business and really appreciate the great feedback...we hope to work with you again sometime. Best!
    Amanda Married on 04/20/2012
    Dana was awesome. She took my ideas and created the most beautiful flowers for my wedding.
    Dana Married on 11/21/2009
    Dana was a great help. I went to her with a few ideas of what I wanted and she helped create amazing boquets for me and my bridesmaids. She was very quick to get back to me. It was a little difficult to contact her over the phone because of our difference in availability but she was very quick to email me back with questions and concerns. I liked how she was also trying to help me keep cost down by choosing flowers in season. Thanks Dana for amazing flowers!

Awesome Blossoms's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you and being a part of your special day! I appreciate the positive feedback and will use it to improve and grow my business that I love! Thanks for any referrals. Dana, Awesome Blossoms
    Cecilia A. Married on 08/27/2011
    Love, Love, Love my bouquet, ceremony arrangements and centerpieces. I have a lot of compliments on the flowers. How beautiful they look. Dana knows exactly what I was trying to accomplish with my wedding decor (elegance). She definitely delivered that. Thanks Dana.
  • Ericka
    Ericka Married on 06/04/2011
    If your looking for amazing arrangements and beautiful flowers at a great price then Dana is who you should go with! She was so helpful & as soon as i told her what i wanted for the wedding she made it come to life!!!
  • User1258400 2+ years ago
    Our floral arrangements on the tables, ceremony, and bride's bouquet were beautiful. My bridesmaids' bouquet were not what I imagined and started to wilt before the ceremony. Before hand, I had multiple meetings where I was to look at ideas and Dana had some great suggestions. I was disappointed that someone else was present the day of my event and not Dana. She never said she would be there, I had just assumed and wished she would've been there.