Awesome Blossom Floral Design Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Nick
    Nick L. Married on 11/20/2021

Amazing experience!

We had our wedding in South Lake Tahoe at The Landing - Bridget & team were amazing the entire time! She helped us plan with multiple zoom calls prior to our big day (as well as contingencies since we did not know if the wedding would go on given Caldor Fire & Covid - thankfully it went fine!), and was always very quick to respond to any questions we had through text/phone/email. During the day itself, the whole team was very professional and made sure everything ran smoothly. I'd highly recommend her for prospective wedding couples. Thanks again so much!!

Nick & Cristinne
    Kaylee W. Married on 11/20/2021

Awesome Blossom is a team of talented, professional and caring florists!

Awesome Blossom was amazing to work with for our elopement in November! It was difficult to find an affordable florist in the Lake Tahoe area who worked with elopements, but when I found Awesome Blossom it was a dream come true. They provided top-notch service even for only having a smaller order of a bouquet, a couple of boutonnieres, corsages and a few centerpieces for a small reception table. They helped design our color palette and took the time to make our vision come to life. All of the flowers were beautiful, and the arrangements were one-of-a-kind. Awesome Blossom is a team of extremely talented artists.

We had originally planned to get married in September, but we unfortunately had to postpone to November due to the wildfires in Lake Tahoe area at that time. I quickly got in touch with the team who were so gracious about being flexible and empathetic to our situation. They are true professionals who care.

I highly recommend working with Awesome Blossom for all of your event needs!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 10/30/2021

Beautiful Bouquet

Bridget was so easy to work with and truly captured the vision I had for my bouquet. She is very quick to respond and delivered my flowers right on time. I couldn’t recommend her enough!

Hi Sarah,

I am delighted that you loved your arrangements. I hope your wedding day was all you imagined it would be. It was such a pleasure working with you. Just let me know if there is anything else I can do. I'm happy to help!

Bridget Grace
  • Kira
    Kira L. Married on 10/08/2021

The best florist!

My husband and I were absolutely blown away by the florals that Bridget and Awesome Blossom created for our wedding. We decided to do a mix of florals and greenery, and they both turned out beautifully. Bridget worked with me to narrow down what flowers I wanted to match the overall feel of the rustic Tahoe wedding. She was so communicative throughout the whole planning process and exceeded my expectations for what I was looking for, she was able to bring my vision to life.

If you need a florist in the Reno/Tahoe area, I would absolutely recommend Bridget. Thank you for everything, we were beyond happy!
  • Victoria
    Victoria Married on 10/01/2021

Beautiful Flowers - Great To Work With!

The team at Awesome Blossom did such an outstanding job with floral arrangements for our wedding! Bridget made time to truly understand the vision for our wedding and brought creativity to the design while also allowing for a collaborative effort with my fiancé and me.

The professionalism of Awesome Blossom made them so easy to work with and we were so pleased with the final outcome. The bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and floral arrangements all worked beautifully together and we couldn't have been happier with the work from Awesome Blossom.
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 09/18/2021

Highly Recommend!!

Bridget and her team are wonderful!! She is professional and has such an eye for beauty. I was a true "wedding newbie" in that I came to her with no ideas, no colors planned, no pinterest board.....but Bridget was patient and kind, she helped me figure out the colors and styles of flower arrangements we liked during that first meeting, as well as gave us visuals of what our arrangements would look like. She checked in regularly and met our budget perfectly! The day of our wedding looked beautiful (even with tons of last minute changes due to weather) and we had tons of compliments on her arrangements. Highly Recommend Awesome Blossom :)!!
    Barbara O. Married on 09/11/2021

Outstanding Service!

Bridget was so easy to work with and provided beautiful flowers for my daughter's wedding! It was hard to find vendors for the wedding during COVID but Bridget was very responsive and helpful.

Awesome Blossom Floral Design's reply:

Hi Barbara! It was such a pleasure working with you and Mary for your event. I really enjoyed getting to know you. I hope that you have a wonderful holiday season and a very happy new year!
  • Tricia
    Tricia M. Married on 08/08/2021

Talented and professional

Awesome Blossom Floral Design was the absolute right choice for our wedding. What I loved about working with Bridget was her attention to detail; she came up with a detailed proposal and I knew we were on the same page. Then, with her talent and execution of the proposal, the arrangements turned out beautifully. She is an amazing artist!
  • Christi
    Christi Married on 06/08/2021

All around wonderful!

We hired Bridget and the Awesome Blossom team for our wedding florals and couldn't be happier! Bridget was incredibly kind and easy to work with. She helped us figure out what we wanted and worked with us to make sure we stayed within our budget. The flowers turned out beautifully and we got so many compliments! I'd highly recommend Awesome Blossom for any of your floral needs!
    M.a Married on 05/23/2021

Awesome blossom floral design is the best in this area.

We order bridal bouquet for our wedding and we got the most beautiful bridal bouquet. Thank you so much awesome blossom.

Awesome Blossom Floral Design's reply:

Thank you for this amazing review! It’s so appreciated. I was really our pleasure! We can’t wait to help you again soon. 🥰🥰
  • Sheila
    Sheila M. Married on 03/28/2021

So Awesome!

Bridget did a fantastic job with the flower arrangements for my wedding! The part where she went above and beyond was at the very beginning. We had a design consulting meeting, and from that she drafted a very detailed items list including example photos of the arrangement style I was wanting for my big day. She worked with me to stay on budget, was timely for delivery, and very professional the whole way through. I highly recommend Awesome Blossom!

Sheila,

You're the best. We really appreciate the amazing review! Wishing you all the best!

Awesome Blossom
  • Mindy
    Mindy H. Married on 03/11/2021

Big Help; Great Attitude!

I worked with Bridget on a styled shoot this year and she couldn't be more of a pleasant surprise in the wedding industry! She is passionate, kind and a big help with a great attitude. She provided beautiful floral arrangements that fit the theme perfectly! When you're working with creatives on a jam packed photoshoot day, it's appreciated when the vendors want to help the other creatives get their shot. Thank you Bridget!

Hi Mindy!

It was such a pleasure working with you as well! I loved being part of the event and I can't wait to see what creative things come our way in the future. Sending hugs!!!
    Linda M. Married on 09/15/2020

From The Mother of the Bride

Bridget was prompt in getting her bid in. I sent several photos of flowers we liked. She bid her proposal using similar flowers and copied our color scheme. She sent back photos of flowers she will order to use and had color swatches of our colors used. Her proposal bid was broken down with flowers she will use and price detail for each item.
    Her prices were slightly lower than others that sent in bid. We were looking for someone that can deliver from Reno to West shore Lake Tahoe so that is mainly why we chose a different floral designer.

Hi Linda,

Thank you so much for your review!! I am so glad to help. Just to make sure you know, I was under the impression that you had requested pickup pricing for your proposal. We do deliver to West Shore lake Tahoe and if you are still interested I would be delighted to have your order delivered for the wedding! Thank you again for the review. I hope the event is all you dream of!
  • Emily
    Emily R. Married on 11/10/2018

Last minute beauty!

Bridget put together such a beautiful floral arrangement last minute for our fall wedding. We had moved our date up and had three months to get everything together. she worked overnight to make my bouquet absolutely spectacular. The colors popped, the flowers were full of life, and just took my breath away. She did everything from my flowers to the groom's mens and all the decor flowers. My wedding would not have been the same without the magic she gifted us through her artwork in flowers. I highly recommend. Works with your budget and forfills her promise of beauty. Always on time, and very friendly. Hands down reno/sparks best new florist. This year I hired her for her door delivery and she still impressed everyone on mothers day. I will continue to use her service due to the highly appreciated work she's done for me. Want to impress someone you love? Look no further, shes the florist you've been searching for!

She even did the hand corsages for all my bridesmaids and threw in a free toss bouquet so I was able to keep my bridal bouquet which is so sentimental to me. thank you Bridget Haught, you make dreams come true.

Hi Emily!!!

I wanted to take a to respond to this review and say thank you so much for leaving it! Your wedding was an example of a perfect event. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of it!
  • Tayler
    Tayler Married on 05/01/2018

Knowledgeable and Fun

Easy to work with and did an amazing job of bringing our vision to life.

Awesome Blossom Floral Design's reply:

Hi Tayler! Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad we could help you make your wedding dreams come true.
  • Liane
    Liane Married on 07/16/2013

Fabulous Floral Designer

We are happy to recommend Awesome Blossom Floral Design to our clients, as their customer service and amazing floral design is the best! Liane McCombs Wedding and Event Planning
    Laura J. Married on 05/31/2021

Bridget at Awesome Blossom is AMAZING!

Bridget was extremely responsive to my desires--we had several meetings about the flowers, and she was happy to swap out a couple of choices late in the game when I learned about a different flower and wanted it included. Her bouquets were gorgeous and exactly what I'd been hoping for!