Away With Me Travel Reviews

5 | North Babylon, NY

5 Reviews for Away With Me Travel

Donna · Getting married on 10/01/2019

Jamie is the best!

Jamie has been planning my vacations for many years now. She always works to find the best deals and she offers great alternatives/suggestions. Looking forward to my next getaway planned by Jamie at Away With Me Travel!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Jennifer Passaro · Married on 01/29/2019

Excellent Experience!!!

I used this agency to plan a trip with my family. Jamie was just the sweetest and very knowledgable! She was able to secure us the best deal and we had a wonderful family vacation. I will be using this agency for every vacation my family takes!!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Mike Kent · Married on 08/12/2018

The best travel agent ever!!

We used Jamie to book our honeymoon and she was awesome! Besides being very professional and getting us exactly what we wanted, she is so much fun to work with. So relaxed and easy to talk to! We have recommended her to so many of our friends and family and they all love her too!!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Lynn Becker · Married on 07/15/2018

Best Honeymoon Ever!!

Jamie was so patient with us. We had no idea where we wanted to go on our honeymoon other than warm gorgeous beaches and something different. We ended up in an over water bungalow at Sandals Royal Caribbean. WOW! She also requested the best butler ever. Every wish was granted and we hardly left our bungalow. It was perfect. We have already booked our 1 year anniversary trip! Thanks Jamie!!!

Sent on 01/20/2019
  • Jodi

Jodi Flynn · Married on 08/05/2016

Thank you, Away With Me Travel!

Jamie provided excellent service and our honeymoon was better than I ever could have dreamed. Jamie made it possible for us to cruise AND spend time at Sandals Jamaica! She has helped us with several vacations since. I highly recommend Away with Me Travel for honeymoon and all your travel after.

Sent on 01/25/2019