Away To Go Party Rentals & Chaircovers Reviews

57 Reviews for Away To Go Party Rentals & Chaircovers

1 User photo

Away To Go Party Rentals & Chaircovers 1

Ellen · event on: 12/12/2014

It is such a pleasure to deal with Diane and Away to Go. She is over the top with accommodating my schedule and my needs. I also rented from her on October 25th and it was equally as great.

Sent on 01/12/2015

Kristen · Married on 12/06/2014

If I could have gave higher marks I would have! Diane is great and so easy to work with. I had the last minute epiphany 2 weeks before my wedding I needed chair covers for my ceremony. Diane made the service so easy and affordable when other companies wanted to charge me way more and made the logistics so much harder! Away To Go Linen & Designs was the perfect choice! I would definitely recommend this business to anyone!

Sent on 12/20/2014

Crystal · Married on 09/20/2014

It was such a pleasure working with Diane. The centerpieces I rented from her for my Hollywood Glam wedding made such a statement! It looked like I spent a fortune on them, but her rates are very affordable. The look I envisioned would not have been possible without her. She has so much to offer in her showroom. If I ever have another event, I will definitely work with her again.

Sent on 10/24/2014

Jenifer · Married on 09/12/2014

Great to work with- we rented chair covers for our wedding day. The product was quality and they worked with our other vendors to coordinate. Would highly recommend away to go linen & design if you are in need of renting for your party!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Maggie · Married on 08/08/2014

Diane was great! She was so sweet and accommodating to my multiple changes! The linens we rented were perfect shades, pressed, and looked amazing in an otherwise plain room. It changed the whole feel!!!!

Sent on 08/31/2014

Lisa · event on: 05/10/2014

Diane from Away to Go Linens and Design was an absolute gem to work with. As this was my very first fundraising gala, I had many questions throughout the entire planning process. Diane answered all of my questions with professionalism and patience. She was extremely accommodating and provided me with several different options to help me obtain an elegant look on an extremely limited budget. Diane's assistant joined me in pulling "the look" together the day before the event and offered creative solutions to some obstacles that we encountered along the way. I was thrilled with our outcome. The room looked elegant and magical.

Sent on 06/15/2014

audrey · event on: 05/03/2014

Diane was very professional and helpful. She was able to get everything that I wanted!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Tiffany · Married on 03/30/2014

Away to go is extremely knowledgable and very helpful. All chair covers and linens are always a beautiful addition. They always deliver everything in a quick manner and everything is always perfect. Hands down the best linen and chair cover rental company in the Tri-State area with the most modern options.

Sent on 04/03/2014

Araceli · event on: 03/23/2014

It was a pleasure doing business with you. I was very please with everything. Again thank you!

Sent on 04/01/2014

Archana · event on: 02/15/2014

Diane was extremely professional and a great pleasure to work with her. Of at least 3 other people we contacted to discuss what we were looking for, getting her to understand our requirements was the easiest. She picked out exactly the colors we were looking for and also other pieces/fabrics for the decorations. She had very valuable suggestions. We were extremely happy with the the end result and got numerous compliments for the decorations. Diane was extremely flexible as well and was able to accommodate some requests that we sent our way quite close to the final day. Great experience overall and will definitely recommend her to friends and family.

Sent on 03/05/2014

We rented chair covers from Diane for our wedding. She was super nice and was great to deal with.

Sent on 03/09/2014
  • User4013540 · event on: 12/01/2013

This business did an outstanding job from day one when I booked with Away to Go.Diane was a very pleasant person to work with and very honest with everything. I have gave several birthday parties and each time I went back to her and I also referred her to friends. Her decorations are very creative and you can that tell she loves her job because she takes her time to make sure everything is done the right way.

Sent on 04/03/2014

Sophia · event on: 04/28/2013

Diane is one of the best in the business to work with. She is very flexible and will work with you to achieve nothing but success for your event. Her Professionalism is unmatched. I cant wait to coordinate my next event with Diane.

Sent on 04/01/2014

Carolina · Married on 11/17/2012

Diane was amazing. She made my wedding look beautiful and elegant. She is very easy to work with since weddings and events can be stressful. In the day of the event, I was able to get hall earlier and asked her if she could drop the rentals at an earlier time. She accommodated it me in her schedule and made it happen.

The chair covers/linens/slashes were dropped off in impeccable condition and on time. She was equally flexible on pick up times. She made sure I was satisfied with color selections and even gave me good advice on designs. The prices are the best on the area! I would definitely always use Diane for future events and will recommend it to all my family, friends, and anyone that is looking for quality service and the best prices in town. Thank you Diane everything! You are a lifesaver.

Sent on 11/21/2012

Ally · Married on 09/01/2012

I went with Away To Go Linens for tablecloths, napkins, chair covers and some cloth backdrops for my Wedding a few weeks ago. I was so pleased with Diane, she was extremely helpful and her prices are very competitive. The day of the linens were dropped off promptly and organized professionally. I would recommend this business to anyone looking for linen rentals. I hope to use them again in the future.

Sent on 09/14/2012

Roselyn · Married on 05/19/2012

I will recommend Away to Go Balloons to anyone. Diane and the staff were extremely pleasant and professional and very accommodating.

Sent on 06/07/2012

Priya · Married on 10/29/2011

Dianne is so flexible and helped me so Much. She had so many choices and she even ordered some stuff to match my Theme.

Thank you so Much Dianne. I would definetly recommend anyone to use her services. She is so punctual , professional and helpful.

Sent on 11/01/2011

Cindi · Married on 10/15/2011

Away To Go Linen & Design was recommended to me by a co-worker who was getting married and was using them for her wedding.

I needed table cloths for my daughter's wedding shower and called Away To Go Linen & Design to order them. I was treated professionally from the start and it continued that way through returning them after the shower. The table cloths were clean, ironed and neatly hanging for me to use. They looked beautiful on the tables in every way.

The cost was very affordable as well. I had compared the pricing and Away To Go Linen & Design was far less than most places!

Sincerely, I would highly recommend them. They were great!

Cindi DeMeo

Sent on 07/26/2011

donna · Married on 10/08/2011

Diane was extremely helpful and kept in contact with us throughout the months leading up to the wedding. The table runners looked amazing and were just what we wanted! Thank you!

Sent on 10/26/2011

Helena · Married on 08/20/2011

Diane and her team at Away to Go was great! I called them on fairly short notice [a few months before the wedding] to get swag back scuba chair covers. They looked lovely at our wedding reception, they were clean and ironed. There were no problems with delivery and pickup, everything went smoothly and looked great. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/04/2011

Claudia · Married on 07/23/2011

Great job!!! The chair covers were delivered and set up in a very timely and professional fashion. Absolutely no comPlaints what so ever and we would definitely recommend A Way to Go Designs to anyone looking for a wedding or party linen set up!!! Thanks again!

Sent on 08/08/2011
  • robin

robin · Married on 12/31/2010

Very professional service was outstanding Diane and here team are truly amazing I was totally clueless of what had to been done she made me very comfortable about what had to be done and I couldn't thank her enough the vending hall was so impressed that they asked if they could use my pictures of the hall for advertising and gave us a full refund thank you so much Away to go chair covers and Rental Mr &Mrs Richard&Robin Troutman

Sent on 12/31/2015

Taryn · Married on 09/04/2010

As a wedding planner, Away To Go Linen & Design provided me with exceptional service that enabled me to get the job done for my clients. Their prices are extremely affordable for any bride looking for chair cover rentals. The company has a large selection to choose from and take great care in maintaining the condition and cleanliness of their inventory as well. They are very flexible in terms of pick up and drop off. I will continue to use and recommend them for all of my linen rentals.

Sent on 01/10/2011

Garfield and Dominie · Married on 06/26/2010

My husband and I were clients of Away To Go Linen and Design and if I may say so this is an Awesome Company. They are professional, timely and the pricing could not be better. Our daughter's Sweet Sixteen was the talk of the town! Thank you....Thank you...

Sent on 10/03/2011
  • F

Susan · Married on 05/22/2010

My son's wedding was held in Connecticut when we live in NJ. He and his fiancee were coming from Hawaii so we depended a lot on who we called. Diane was fantastic and supplied everything she promised. It was nice to know when we arrived the table linens were all in place looking beautiful. What a relief for a special and hectic day! Thanks Diane!

Sue Phelan