53 Reviews for Away To Go Party Rentals & Chaircovers

Delivery (1)
Setup (1)
Chair Covers (1)
41 Away To Go Party Rentals & Chaircovers Reviews

Very professional! Pleasure working with this company. The prices are great, the quality is amazing and the owner is very friendly. Calls are answered or returned promptly. Always on time and business hours are accommodating to busy work schedule. Highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Shevonne, 7/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Very satisfied with the services that Diane provided. I will definitely call her for future events

Photo for Away To Go Party Rentals & Chaircovers Review
Profile Picture Ineliz, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Diane from Away To Go Linens was responsive, helpful, & easy to work with. She knew what I wanted for our chairs & she was super flexible with my schedule. Our chair bands gave our room an extra special touch!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

II gotten compliments in the decorations every year. Is a pleasure to recommend it to everyone I know.

Profile Picture Mayra, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

it was a pleasure using Away to go for my wedding! Everything turned out beautiful.

Profile Picture Rachael, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

everything looked beautiful, diane was a wonderful point of contact. flexible to the hours we were allowed in for the event, and worked with me every step of the way!

Profile Picture Rachael, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We rented linens for my daughter’s wedding in July, and was very pleased I chose Away To Go. The setup was meticulous, and the room looked beautiful. Diane was professional and very nice to work with. Would definitely use them again, and I highly recommend them to others.

Profile Picture Debbie, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Prompt reliable service. Not over priced as many other vendors providing the same services. Loved working with this vendor. Did a great job with decor.

Profile Picture Jackie, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We are so glad we had Diane and away to Go Linens for our wedding! She was excellent and made everything perfect!! I would give this company 5 stars and would definitely use them again!

Profile Picture Holly, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was very pleased with the services provided. Diane was very flexible and worked with my schedule to ensure that we had s successful event. I booked her last minute and she came through with adorable favors and lovely decorations for a baby shower that I planned for a friend. I recommend Away to Go with enthusiasm and without reservation.

Profile Picture Tracy, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Diane was fantastic! She was very responsive, had exactly what I was looking for at a great price! Thank you Diane!

Profile Picture User7415717, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

What an great experience I had with Diane. Angel balloons for my sons First Communion were amazing. He was the happiest kid in a world.I had 4 parties this year and I rented chair covers, linens, napkins and sashes they were clean and pressed. Very good prices. Will work with this company again. Thank you very much Diane. Donna

Profile Picture User7416895, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Diane has a vast amount of supplies for any event, it seems, at an affordable rate. I definitely like collaborating with her now and hope to continue doing so in the future. She has a calmness about her and a pleasant personality that makes it easier to talk with her about any vision I have in mind.
Thanks Diane!

Profile Picture User7546334, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies
4.3

they were wonderful, reliable and dependable.

Profile Picture scott, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

I rented linens for 12 tables and 93 seats (covers and ties). I dealt directly with Diane and let me say she is AMAZING. She was the person who took my order and came to the venue to set everything up. Her helper called out sick on the day of my party, so she did it all alone, but her smile never left her face. I was pleased with the outcome. The linens, seat covers, and swags pulled everything together. The colors were exactly what she promised me. Diane you are the best - thank you for everything

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Diane was a pleasure to work with. Very attentive to my needs and would definitely recommend her for any event.

Profile Picture Jahaira, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

It was a pleasure doing business with Away To Go Party Rentals. The owner was more than accommodating to my needs, she even offered helpful advice to our DYI projects. The quality of the items were A +. Away To Go Party Rentals will definitely be added to my portfolio and a recommend to friends and family.
Big thanks to Ms. Diane for quality service.

Profile Picture Kim, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies

"We had a last minute change in our guest count and then venue we were using had to use folding chairs for our daughters wedding. with just a few weeks to go, I had to find chair covers and sashes . I started to look online and wasn't finding what we needed. Then I came upon the Away to Go Linens. I called and spoke with Diane. I explained our situation and she was so accommodating. She helped me to figure out what would work best and even sent a few pictures of how the chair would look with the sash we chose right to my phone.. ( she took the time that moment to set a up a chair just to see if it would work for us !) Her prices were more than fair and she gave me piece of mind that I had one less thing to worry about. She confirmed the delivery with me the week of the wedding. As I was promised, she and her staff were there on time and did an amazing job! The chairs looked gorgeous and matched perfectly just as she said they would. They came back also the time promised to remove them. We could not have been more pleased. Thanks to Diane and staff for helping make our daughter's day extra special!"

Profile Picture Lana, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Chair Covers

I never knew anyone could pull off such amazing decor. Absolutely the most beautiful selections of colors ,styles and ideas. Everything you need or want she will get . I will 100% used services again!!!

Profile Picture Veronica , 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

If I could have gave higher marks I would have! Diane is great and so easy to work with. I had the last minute epiphany 2 weeks before my wedding I needed chair covers for my ceremony. Diane made the service so easy and affordable when other companies wanted to charge me way more and made the logistics so much harder! Away To Go Linen & Designs was the perfect choice! I would definitely recommend this business to anyone!

Profile Picture Kristen, 12/6/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

It was such a pleasure working with Diane. The centerpieces I rented from her for my Hollywood Glam wedding made such a statement! It looked like I spent a fortune on them, but her rates are very affordable. The look I envisioned would not have been possible without her. She has so much to offer in her showroom. If I ever have another event, I will definitely work with her again.

Profile Picture Crystal, 9/20/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Great to work with- we rented chair covers for our wedding day. The product was quality and they worked with our other vendors to coordinate. Would highly recommend away to go linen & design if you are in need of renting for your party!

Profile Picture Jenifer, 9/12/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Diane was great! She was so sweet and accommodating to my multiple changes! The linens we rented were perfect shades, pressed, and looked amazing in an otherwise plain room. It changed the whole feel!!!!

Profile Picture Maggie, 8/8/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Away to go is extremely knowledgable and very helpful. All chair covers and linens are always a beautiful addition. They always deliver everything in a quick manner and everything is always perfect. Hands down the best linen and chair cover rental company in the Tri-State area with the most modern options.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 3/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We rented chair covers from Diane for our wedding. She was super nice and was great to deal with.

Profile Picture User3958809, 2+ years ago, 1 Review