Away To Go Party Rentals & Chaircovers Reviews

Away To Go Party Rentals & Chaircovers 1
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 08/18/2018

Excellent presentation

My experience with Away To Go Party rentals was amazing. Work was delivered at 100%. Service was overall amazing and would recommend to anyone!!

Shevonne · Married on 07/01/2018

Very professional! Pleasure working with this company. The prices are great, the quality is amazing and the owner is very friendly. Calls are answered or returned promptly. Always on time and business hours are accommodating to busy work schedule. Highly recommended!!!

Ebony Solanke · Married on 06/16/2018

Thee best ever

Miss Diane was a pleasure to work with. I was coordinating a baby shower in Connecticut from Virginia and working with away to go party rentals was amazing. Miss Diane was very accommodating and willing to go to the venue and video chat me so that we could do a consultation. She's always my first recommendation when I hear somebody in Connecticut needing Event rentals or design.

Lisa P · Married on 05/20/2018

Chair covers

I needed to rent chair covers for my baby shower and Diane was priced the best. She was very accommodating on when to meet and always quickly responded to emails! She gave me a cover to test out to make sure it worked for my event as well. She has so many others things to rent for a party so I will definitely use her services again. And on top of it all, she was very nice!

Mary Gatison · Married on 05/19/2018

The Best I could had ever asked for!

Diane was so helpful and knowledgeable. Her personal touch to the table and floor balloon bouquets, along with the tables and chairs linens made the event more beautiful then you could have imagined.

• I

Ineliz · Married on 10/28/2017

Very satisfied with the services that Diane provided. I will definitely call her for future events

Away To Go Party Rentals & Chaircovers 2

Michelle · Married on 10/27/2017

Diane from Away To Go Linens was responsive, helpful, & easy to work with. She knew what I wanted for our chairs & she was super flexible with my schedule. Our chair bands gave our room an extra special touch!

Mayra · Married on 09/16/2017

II gotten compliments in the decorations every year. Is a pleasure to recommend it to everyone I know.

• rh671636

Rachael · Married on 08/05/2017

it was a pleasure using Away to go for my wedding! Everything turned out beautiful.

Rachael · Married on 08/05/2017

everything looked beautiful, diane was a wonderful point of contact. flexible to the hours we were allowed in for the event, and worked with me every step of the way!

Debbie · Married on 07/22/2017

We rented linens for my daughter’s wedding in July, and was very pleased I chose Away To Go. The setup was meticulous, and the room looked beautiful. Diane was professional and very nice to work with. Would definitely use them again, and I highly recommend them to others.

Jackie · Married on 07/01/2017

Prompt reliable service. Not over priced as many other vendors providing the same services. Loved working with this vendor. Did a great job with decor.

Holly · Married on 05/06/2017

We are so glad we had Diane and away to Go Linens for our wedding! She was excellent and made everything perfect!! I would give this company 5 stars and would definitely use them again!

Tracy · Married on 10/29/2016

I was very pleased with the services provided. Diane was very flexible and worked with my schedule to ensure that we had s successful event. I booked her last minute and she came through with adorable favors and lovely decorations for a baby shower that I planned for a friend. I recommend Away to Go with enthusiasm and without reservation.

What an great experience I had with Diane. Angel balloons for my sons First Communion were amazing. He was the happiest kid in a world.I had 4 parties this year and I rented chair covers, linens, napkins and sashes they were clean and pressed. Very good prices. Will work with this company again. Thank you very much Diane. Donna

Cha · Married on 10/08/2016

Diane was fantastic! She was very responsive, had exactly what I was looking for at a great price! Thank you Diane!

Jahaira · Married on 11/14/2015

Diane was a pleasure to work with. Very attentive to my needs and would definitely recommend her for any event.

Kim · Married on 11/07/2015

It was a pleasure doing business with Away To Go Party Rentals. The owner was more than accommodating to my needs, she even offered helpful advice to our DYI projects. The quality of the items were A +. Away To Go Party Rentals will definitely be added to my portfolio and a recommend to friends and family.
    Big thanks to Ms. Diane for quality service.

Lana · Married on 10/10/2015

"We had a last minute change in our guest count and then venue we were using had to use folding chairs for our daughters wedding. with just a few weeks to go, I had to find chair covers and sashes . I started to look online and wasn't finding what we needed. Then I came upon the Away to Go Linens. I called and spoke with Diane. I explained our situation and she was so accommodating. She helped me to figure out what would work best and even sent a few pictures of how the chair would look with the sash we chose right to my phone.. ( she took the time that moment to set a up a chair just to see if it would work for us !) Her prices were more than fair and she gave me piece of mind that I had one less thing to worry about. She confirmed the delivery with me the week of the wedding. As I was promised, she and her staff were there on time and did an amazing job! The chairs looked gorgeous and matched perfectly just as she said they would. They came back also the time promised to remove them. We could not have been more pleased. Thanks to Diane and staff for helping make our daughter's day extra special!"

Veronica · Married on 09/05/2015

I never knew anyone could pull off such amazing decor. Absolutely the most beautiful selections of colors ,styles and ideas. Everything you need or want she will get . I will 100% used services again!!!

Kristen · Married on 12/06/2014

If I could have gave higher marks I would have! Diane is great and so easy to work with. I had the last minute epiphany 2 weeks before my wedding I needed chair covers for my ceremony. Diane made the service so easy and affordable when other companies wanted to charge me way more and made the logistics so much harder! Away To Go Linen & Designs was the perfect choice! I would definitely recommend this business to anyone!

Crystal · Married on 09/20/2014

It was such a pleasure working with Diane. The centerpieces I rented from her for my Hollywood Glam wedding made such a statement! It looked like I spent a fortune on them, but her rates are very affordable. The look I envisioned would not have been possible without her. She has so much to offer in her showroom. If I ever have another event, I will definitely work with her again.

Jenifer · Married on 09/12/2014

Great to work with- we rented chair covers for our wedding day. The product was quality and they worked with our other vendors to coordinate. Would highly recommend away to go linen & design if you are in need of renting for your party!

Maggie · Married on 08/08/2014

Diane was great! She was so sweet and accommodating to my multiple changes! The linens we rented were perfect shades, pressed, and looked amazing in an otherwise plain room. It changed the whole feel!!!!

Sophia · event on: 04/28/2013

Diane is one of the best in the business to work with. She is very flexible and will work with you to achieve nothing but success for your event. Her Professionalism is unmatched. I cant wait to coordinate my next event with Diane.