Awasos Entertainment Reviews

14 | Saratoga Springs, NY

14 Reviews for Awasos Entertainment

Karissa · Married on 10/13/2019

We loved working with Eric! He did such an amazing job and we're so happy we used his services! Originally we had planned to have our engagement photos done in mid June but then one of our dogs needed unexpected surgery in May to have a cancerous tumor removed. Her fur took a really long time to grow back and we wanted both our girls to be part of the shoot. We asked Eric if he wouldn't mind pushing our photos out until August so our dog could be fully grown in and healed. He was understanding and catered to our concern. During the shoot he made it fun and we felt relaxed the whole time. He was very patient with our dogs who wanted to sniff around instead of sitting still. Even with them not holding a sit for long he still managed to capture some amazing photos of all of us!! I would recommend him to anyone looking for quality photos with an awesome photographer!!

Sent on 08/22/2018

J. G. · Married on 01/21/2019

Ultra professional and super pleasant

Eric was ultra professional and super pleasant to work with. We've gotten countless compliments on our engagement photo shoot and will continue to go to him with future photographic needs. Thanks, Eric!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Tara · Married on 09/22/2018

Eric has the experience and talent that made us completely feel relaxed and confident. He just disappeared into the background and captured the most amazing moments. He knows how to get the perfect shot without all the fussing and waiting around. His quality of photos is superb and the time of returning images was extremely fast. Don’t stress and worry, Eric has got it all under control.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Ash · Married on 08/11/2018

Eric was so much fun to work with— he kept us calm and smiling, he was attentive to our wants and needs, and most of all he delivered a high quality and well curated set of images. I am so glad we did our engagement photos with him, and you will be too!

Jonathan · Married on 06/02/2018

Cannot recommend highly enough! The pictures turned out amazing, the turn around was far quicker than I expected, and he was also just a lot of fun to have there with us.

Bernard · Married on 06/02/2018

Eric is a wonderful photographer! Took over 6 hours of photos at our wedding and captured all the important moments we asked him to. Also took tons of family and friend pictures in various arrangements after the ceremony, and then hundreds of great candids over the course of the evening. They look amazing and he was very easy to work with and happy to work with you on exactly what you want. Also definitely LGBTQ friendly. Honestly not a single bad thing to say.

Diana · event on: 07/26/2017

Eric was extremely professional, friendly, and efficient, wasting no time in taking gorgeous pictures of me with my husband, which I will treasure forever. I’ve booked another shoot for this year!!

Andrew · Married on 07/23/2017

While a guest at our wedding, Eric took one of the best pictures of the evening! While our hired photographer took great pictures all evening, Eric managed to catch a photo during our first dance that still amazes me. Most stills look, well, still, even when caught in motion. Eric managed to perfectly capture a twirl that even when printed looks like a mini movie. I can only imagine what it would be like to have Eric as the photographer for the whole event!

Anna · Married on 05/28/2017

We are so happy with our wedding photographs. Eric is fun and easy to work with while remaining professional, and I absolutely recommend him. He is very responsive and flexible--he easily accommodated a time change for our ceremony (with reasonable advance notice) and had an incredible turn-around time with our photos. I was happy with his pricing as well, and we have used him for two other shoots (engagement photos before the wedding and portraits with our dog after).

Erin · Married on 02/25/2017

Eric was wonderful to work with! He is professional, fun, and flexible! I love our photos and I cherish the wonderful moments he captured for my husband and I. Definitely worth working with.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Chris · event on: 08/20/2016

His pictures, 2 years later, remain among my favorites of my family.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Benjamin · Married on 08/10/2016

I challenge you to find a more skilled, patient, friendly and flexible photographer. We have had a wonderful experience with Eric and would recommend his talent and professionalism to any experience you want to capture in a meaningful way. His pictures adorn our halls and we constantly smile at the incredible memories he helped us capture. Now that we have a little one, we look forward to even more photo-shoots with Eric in the future. Thank you Eric!!!!!

Nicole · event on: 03/08/2016

Eric photographed my family, including my 2 year old son.
    The session was very professional and Eric made our son not only comfortable, but excited to have his picture taken.
    The pictures we're excellent and really captured the spirit of our family.
    I'd absolutely recommend Eric for anything from casual family photos, to a wedding.

Lauren · Married on 06/28/2014

Eric is wonderful to work with and comes up with fantastic ideas for beautiful photographs. He spent quite a bit of time working with us and took a lot of photographs. He was quick to share them with us and, overall, we are thrilled with our family pictures! We will definitely be recommending him to friends, and going back when we need more photos.

Sent on 08/12/2018