Awaken Films Reviews

33 | Florence, AL

33 Reviews for Awaken Films

Micaela · Married on 08/05/2017

Awaken Films made our wedding day so fun and special, and they made a feature that perfectly captures the happiness and essence of our day. I urge everyone who is engaged and looking for a videographer in the Shoals area to book Awaken Films. My husband and I will forever treasure our video.

Dara · Married on 04/01/2017

If you need a videographer, look no further, these guys are the best. Al and his team made a perfect video that captured our perfect day. Al is so easy to work with and was amazing the day of the wedding. They are truly the best. No intrusive on the day of and very professional. I highly recommend using these guys for your big day!

Brianna · Married on 09/17/2016

Working with this team was such a pleasure on our wedding day! I knew I had to have Awaken when I saw clips of their work- it's unbeatable. A great wedding video is a priceless gift that will always remind you of your special day, and a great way to relive and share with others!

Caleb · Married on 01/23/2016

Awaken Films composes subtle moments in a way that truly resonates the intimacy of love. As I watch our film from that day I am deeply moved. It paints a picture of the thousand words I could say about the wonder of my wife and what we share in our relationship.

I can honestly say that I don’t have a single complaint about this company and their work. I wouldn’t trade our videos for all the money in the world.

If you are looking for someone to capture your perfect day in a beautiful and intimate way, look no further!

Stephanie · Married on 10/17/2015

I was so impressed by Awaken Films! Al was the first one to respond to me whenever I was trying to get in touch with multiple videographers for information. And as a matter of fact he continued to ALWAYS respond to any questions/concerns within minutes of sending a text or email! Awaken Films was by far the most affordable, professional, flexible and personable business we got in touch with! And at the end of it all we received the most beautiful video capturing our wedding day. I couldn't be happier with our decision and I am so thankful for the great job Awaken Films did for us! I would recommend them to anyone!

Candy · Married on 09/13/2015

Al and his team are amazing. From the moment we first met him we knew he took such pride in his work. He was able to capture the best details of the day and put them in a way we can relive them often. Hiring Awaken Films for my daughters wedding was the best decision we made. The video is absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. Pure perfection. I could not be any more pleased than I am now. Please give them a call. Their services are worth every penny. No doubt about it. So thankful we found them!!!!!

I am so happy we hired Awaken Films for our wedding day! I was on the fence about hiring a videographer to begin with... I figured the pictures would tell the story, and honestly, I wasn't sure my budget would allow for the added expense. I am so glad we bit the bullet & booked Al and his team. They did a fantastic job! I couldn't be happier with our feature film, and I so appreciated them providing all the raw footage from the day-- ceremony, dances, cake cutting, etc.

I definitely recommend Awaken Films to all brides in the Southeast! Al is very attentive & quick to respond if you have questions or concerns. He was also fantastic about setting expectations upfront, so there were no surprises. Tyler & Ricky Lee were with us on our wedding day, and they were so professional. I was worried I'd feel uncomfortable knowing I was being filmed, but it felt like just another photography camera added to the mix. They were great!!!

Kendall · Married on 09/05/2015

A friend recommended Awaken, and I am eternally grateful! Words can not describe how happy I am with my video! Al and his team did a great job shooting our wedding at Milky Way Farms. They were very professional yet made everything fun and relaxed. They brought a drone for aerial footage and a vintage camera for that unique shoot everyone waits on! Will be using them for all of our future events! Trust me, you will not be disappointed!!
    Go Vols!?? {For you, Al!}

We could not have been happier with our wedding video. Awaken films was SUCH a joy to work with and perfectly captured the best day of our lives. The song choice was exactly what we wanted and they did an amazing job capturing all the different emotions. We love being able to relive our wedding day whenever we want!!! Al and his team are incredibly talented and we are so thankful that we were able to work with them!

Katie and Chris Osterlund
    Birmingham, Alabama

• W

Whitney · Married on 08/08/2015

Al and his Awaken team did an OUTSTANDING job capturing mine and my husbands special day. They went above and beyond to make sure we were pleased. From getting ready, the ceremony, reception, and us leaving was all captured. Al answered any and all questions I had in a very timely manor. It's a memory I will always have and cherish for years to come. I would HIGHLY recommend Awaken Films.

Holly · Married on 07/25/2015

We absolutely loved working with Awaken Films! Al was always so quick to reply to my questions and made it extremely easy to work together. Matthew was the person who shot our wedding and he was great! He showed up early and captured all of our wonderful moments throughout the day. We could not be any happier with the way our wedding film turned out! I would highly recommend Awaken Films!

I would recommend Awaken to anyone. The quality of my wedding video is amazing, and I could not be happier with the way it turned out. Al is also always prompt when returning emails or phone calls. It was so nice to have someone at the wedding to document our day, and I knew I could trust Awaken to do a perfect job.

• Anna

Anna · Married on 06/07/2015

Awaken Films has been an absolute joy to work with. I was so sure of Al and his team that they were the first vendor we booked. Al truly went above and beyond what was expected, he even helped me find photographers and a song to walk down the isle to! He is personable, quick to respond, and he and his team do amazing work. I just received my video and could not be happier. The emotions and details Tyler captured and Al edited into the video made it feel like I just stepped back in time and relived the day. A big thank you to the team at Awaken! I would highly recommend this team to capture your special day!

Anna · Married on 06/06/2015

Al and his team from Awaken are absolutely wonderful! They captured our day beautifully and portrayed all of the emotions of our day so accurately in the feature! They are so personable and fun to have around. I cannot imagine anyone else creating a better collection of videos from our day. I am so impressed, and I would easily recommend Awaken to anyone!!

Caroline · Married on 05/16/2015

I have had many people ask me, "who did your wedding video? The footage is amazing"! Al Hammond with Awaken Films, along with his team were an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. I would highly recommend Awaken Films to anyone. Al is very friendly, flexible, organized, easy to work with, and always wants to please his clients as well as maintains the professional side of his work. Video footage that Awaken captures is superb quality. We will cherish our wedding video for a lifetime. Awaken Films is the way to go!!!

Danna · Married on 04/11/2015

Words can't even describe how amazing Awaken Films is! Al and Tyler were absolutely amazing! Al checked in with me the whole way through while I was planning the wedding and even helped me map out my timeline for the day. Tyler came early and was so professional and amazing. He made sure to capture all the special moments and made the whole day easy for me so I didn't have to worry about a thing. The highlight video they made of the day was so beautiful it made me cry and I'm not one to usually cry. I'm so glad I chose them as our videographers because they gave me something so beautiful to help me remember our special day.

Anna Beth · Married on 12/20/2014

Amazingly incredible work!!!! Al is absolutely the best to work with and so willing to do whatever is necessary to capture the most important moments of the Big Day!!! He began that morning and stayed with us until the end- it was a LONG day for him and his crew! He even used a drone to capture aerial shots!! But- the greatest surprise for our guests during the reception was a 4 minute video that included events of the day from everyone getting ready, to the ceremony and even parts of the reception!!! Everyone went crazy with cheers while watching the video and many became teary eyed because it captured such wonderful moments!!!!!! It was the talk of the reception for the rest of the evening! We can not say enough to compliment Awaken Films and Al Hammond- we can not wait to see the full length video!!! THANK YOU AL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie · Married on 11/01/2014

They were so great to work with. Very friendly, professional and timely. If I was worried about anything they took care of it. I love my wedding video and no one could have done a better job! Everyone that has seen it just goes on and on about how great it is.

Kelsey · Married on 10/11/2014

My wedding video was amazing! They did such a great job and are awesome to work with!! So professional and helpful! Highly recommended!!

Renita · Married on 09/13/2014

The video of my daughter's wedding was absolutely one of the best videos I have ever seen, Numerous comments about how it could have been an actual country music video. You all captured the love and beauty of the day. Thank you for creating a video that we can enjoy in years to come.

Caycee · Married on 09/06/2014

I loved working with Awaken Films to capture our special day. They were SO easy and accommodating to work with. Al and Tyler exceeded my expectations for what I had in mind. I would recommend them to anyone who is thinking about having a wedding video made. And that is one thing that I HIGHLY suggest to do, have a video made. We loved this WAY more than the pictures we had made and it truly brings you back into the moment and the feelings you felt that day.

Breanna · Married on 08/25/2014

Awaken Films is amazing to work with!! I have known them personally for years, and their customer service is awesome and they are so easy and fun to work with. As a photographer it's very important that we are able to work well together to make the wedding day run smooth for the Bride and Groom, so I always enjoy working with Awaken! And their finished product is spectacular, by far my favorite videographer, their work is awesome!! If I could go back to my own wedding years and years ago, I would certainly chose Awaken to film my big day!
    -Breanna Fogg Photography
    www.breannafoggphotography.com

Amber · Married on 06/15/2014

BEST videography in North Alabama!!! Very professional. Arrived early and stayed late. They were so fun to work with!! Highly recommended.

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/14/2014

Al and his team are INCREDIBLE! From their work ethic, communication, to quality of video...outstanding. They traveled around or a little more than 2 hours to come to my house, they were early, and they stayed late making sure they captured every moment of our special day. The quality of the film truly is cinematic and cannot be found anywhere else. They are so personable and fun to work with. I am beyond pleased with my wedding video and still have other people (even strangers) ranting and raving about it! If you are looking for a videographer, this is the perfect fit for any wedding.

Jaime · Married on 10/19/2013

Every time we view our wedding video it's literally like we're re-living the entire day all over again. Al completely captured the day, our emotions, and overall experience in ways we couldn't have imagined. Definitely recommend Awaken Films to anyone!!!!
    Just Married,