AVX Productions Reviews

48 | Centereach, NY

48 Reviews for AVX Productions

48 AVX Productions Reviews

Linda · Married on 12/15/2017

It doesn't take many words to describe AVX Productions. They are Professional, Reliable, Accommodating & their prices are reasonable. They just DJ'ed at our daughters Sweet 16, & let me tell you they had everyone jumping from the start. I Highly Recommend AVX Production for all your affairs.

AVX Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Linda! We had a great time celebrating with you & your guests!

Eric · Married on 11/12/2017

One of the easiest experiences we ever had. We gave them only a few songs for our wedding and they handled the rest as per our request. Best wedding ever, a little bias because it was ours but still

Sent on 12/15/2017

AVX Productions's reply:

Thank you Eric! Had a great time at your wedding! All the best!

Tracy · Married on 11/11/2017

Phil really helped make our night special. He met with us and helped pick out the perfect songs. He kept the party going all night!

Sent on 12/22/2017

AVX Productions's reply:

Thank you Tracy! Your Wedding was a lot of fun! Thanks for letting us be part of it!

Jen · Married on 08/11/2017

Everything I wanted was done perfectly with no if‘s and‘s or butts. My DJ experience could not have been better and it made my wedding memorable and engaging the whole night! I 100 percent recommend AVX for any event !

Sent on 12/15/2017

AVX Productions's reply:

Thank you Jen! It was great working with you, Ryder and the pups! First ceremony we've done that included dogs. They were very well behaved!

Ryder · Married on 08/11/2017

If there was more than 5 stars to give, Phil and his team would deserve them all! Every guest of our wedding was incredibly impressed by his care and service. Certainly will hire him for our next event!

AVX Productions's reply:

Thank you Ryder! It was a lot of fun working with you & Jen! All the best!

Maureen · Married on 07/03/2017

Phil did an amazing job at my wedding! He even took the time to meet me at our venue to do a test run of the uplighting. I highly reccomend him!

Sent on 12/22/2017

AVX Productions's reply:

Thanks very much Maureen! Congratulations to you & Mike!

Michelle · Married on 06/25/2017

Phil at AVX productions was hands down the best DJ. Our wedding day would not have been the same if we had used a different DJ. He was very flexible with us in communication as we lived out of state and he had great suggestions for our wedding day. If we had a question, he would get back to us within 24 hours. On our wedding day, he got our guests excited and out on to the dance floor. I would definetly recommend AVX productions for anyone looking for a DJ!

AVX Productions's reply:

Hi Michelle! Thank you for letting us be a part of your Wedding! It was a lot of fun!

Kathleen · Married on 05/19/2017

Phil and AVX Productions did such a wonderful job on my daughter's sweet 16. Everyone in the room was dancing and having so much fun from the very first song to the very last song. We couldn't have asked for anything better!! And quite honestly I don't think you'll find a better DJ company out there. Thank you so much for everything, we will definitely be calling you for our younger daughter's party when she turns 16.

Sent on 12/27/2017

AVX Productions's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review Kathleen! Looking forward to the next one!

Kathleen · Married on 03/19/2017

I met Phil at a wedding expo and I knew from the minute we stopped to talk to him that he would be our DJ. His prices were so affordable. We had a few issues and had to change the date and location multiple times but he still stuck by our side the whole time. The wedding came and I was so stressed that the hall wouldnt look good but I was so wowed by all of the lighting when I walked in. He made it look beautiful! He was up on the dance floor and interacted with the crowd the whole time! If youre looking for a wedding DJ choose Phil!

AVX Productions's reply:

Thank you Kathleen! It was great working with you & Mike! Thanks for the opportunity!

Jennifer · Married on 03/18/2017

DJ Phil was absolutely amazing at my son's Bar Mitzvah. We had tons of kids of all ages and they all had a blast. The music was exactly what my son wanted and DJ Phil spent a lot of time beforehand getting to know my son and his personality. What impressed me the most however was when DJ Phil was able to quiet more than 60 kids for ceremonial times where they all needed to be quiet. They all listened without a peep. As a parent that's when i knew DJ Phil was the absolute BEST!!!!

AVX Productions's reply:

Thank you Jen! We had a great time celebrating with you & your guests! PS- Having a microphone really helps to quiet down a crowd!

Joanne · Married on 01/28/2017

Phil and his crew did a great job for my daughters Sweet 16. From the planning stage to the party, everything was excellent. We would definitely use them again. A++

AVX Productions's reply:

Thank you Joanne! We had a great time partying with you and your guests!

Annie · Married on 12/03/2016

I used AVX or my daughter Sweet 16 in October 2016. Phil and his staff did an excellent job in accommodating any and all requests that my daughter had. My daughters goal was to have a party that was all about dancing with her friends. They had the whole party up and dancing the entire night. AVX really helped accomplish that goal. We were completely satisfied with the communication, and organization of the company, as well as the service.

Heather · Married on 11/19/2016

Our wedding Would not have been complete without AVX Productions. Phil is the best in the business and worked with us every step of the way, from the song list to suggestions for commonly used songs. Phil is in constant contact with you and emails you finalized song lists etc, as well as emailing reminders for anything that is not completed. He has only the best assistants that really know how to get the guests moving. You won't be disappointed with Phil and his team!!

cliff · Married on 11/19/2016

My new Wife and I just recently, November 19th, 2016, had our Wedding at a Local Country Club. We picked out AVX Productions to do our Ceremony & Wedding because of the many referrals from our friends. Phil was fantastic from start to finish. He choreographed the entire event from beginning to end and we couldn't be more happier. (A good DJ can walk into any venue and coordinate with the Maître D' / staff thats running your event). My wife says that the music during our opening ceremony still gives her the chills as it set the tone, mood and expectations that she always wanted when walking down the aisle. Phil and his staff then took control of the entire wedding reception and kept everything flawless. From keying up all the song requests we had pre-planned, to the dances with our parents, kids and cake cutting, it was awesome. Phil kept everyone up, involved and dancing that unfortunately the event seemed to fly by and was over before we realized it. When you have a great DJ like AVX, 5 hours seems to go by like 30 minutes. We couldn't of asked for a better day and we know that the Music and entertainment provided by AVX played a HUGE part of making our big day extra special. AVX is very personable and will customize your affair just as they did ours. We purposely left out a lot of traditional things and Phil still filled any voids with activity. They are true Professionals and I would recommend them 1000x to anyone who asks!!! Thank You Soooo Much. Cliff & Heather Pfleger

• Barbara331

Barbara · Married on 09/17/2016

WOW! We had a great time at our reception, thanks to Phil and AVX Productions! We met with Phil a few times before our wedding to prepare our music choices and the time line for the night. Phil offered great advice for song selections, and ways to ensure all our guests would have a great time. The night was a blast! Everyone was on the dance floor, the party kept rolling!
    We had a few concerns in planning our reception, and Phil helped smooth them all out. My mother-in-law is physically challenged and it would have been difficult to have a mother / son dance. Phil suggested a subtle way to have a parent dance without putting the focus on my mother in law. It was the perfect idea!
    My husband & I are huge country music fans, but we knew some of our guests are not, Also, we were having a big mix of age groups: our children, nieces & nephews are all 20 somethings, and our friends are all 50 somethings. It can be tough to coordinate music to satisfy everyone, but mission accomplished by Phil! He played just the right music to keep us singing & dancing all night.
    At the reception, a friend of ours wanted to dedicate a song to his wife - and he only knew one line! Phil took the time to look it up, find it and play the song. Our friend was so happy!
    All these personal touches are what make Phil & AVX Productions the perfect choice for a wedding. Phil takes the time to know his couple, and their personalities. He made our reception exactly what we wanted it to be. Thanks!

Debbie · Married on 08/18/2016

Phil was terrific to work with. He was collaborative and flexible as well as patient. He also provided us with great ideas for the Sweet 16 and was incredibly responsive at all times. His team was equally terrific. I would highly recommend him for your event.

Regina · Married on 06/30/2016

AVX Production (Phil)
    From the very first correspondence, to our first meeting, several phone calls, and finally on the the day of our son Max's Bar Mitzvah was amazing! Phil was not just professional but a trusted friend to my 13 year old son Max. His professional and friendly demeanor put Max at ease - I knew I could trust him 100% the first time Max and I met him. He took his time getting to know our musical tastes and tailored a playlist specially for Max. Phil is a great DJ, professional businessman, and a honest guy! I highly recommend DJ Phil from AVX production if you are looking for a DJ - you won't be disappointed.

Kathleen · Married on 06/19/2016

Excellent D.J. Friendly, listens to what YOU want.

• W

Whitney · Married on 06/11/2016

Phil was absolutely wonderful! We could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. He was prompt, professional, easy to work with, and accommodating. Phil kept our guests on the dance floor, and everyone loved him and the music! I would highly recommend AVX Productions for any party/wedding.

Kimberly · Married on 05/20/2016

Wonderful experience wonderful wedding! Friendly, accommodating, perfect. Phil made sure to play every song we had on our list. Danced until the very end. AVXproductions comes highly recommended!

Sent on 12/26/2016

AVX Productions's reply:

Thank you for the great review Kim! We had a great time with you and your guests! Happy New Year!

Jennifer · Married on 04/16/2016

AVX was the perfect company to chose for our wedding. Phil was amazing when interactiving with our guest and accommodating of what they asks. Not only would i hire them again but deffinitly recommend them to anyone who is looking.

• W

Wilfredo · Married on 03/05/2016

Highly recommended, was outstanding

Phil from AVX made my daughter's sweet 16 extremely special. Phil was very professional and on top of all the details leading up to the day. It's very important to know that Phil listens to everything that was requested and he had an upbeat way that kept everyone on the dance floor and he was very aware of his audience. Many people at the party said how great the DJ was and we were extremely happy!

Phil at AVX Productions provided DJ services for my daughter's Sweet Sixteen at a local country club. He was outstanding -- professional, entertaining and very responsive to our requests throughout the planning process. Our guests -- both teens and adults alike -- had nothing but praise for Phil and his team. I would strongly recommend AVX Productions to anyone looking for a great DJ for any affair.