108 Reviews for Avstatmedia

Boudoir Shoot (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Prints (1)
103 Avstatmedia Reviews

My family and I went to take some pictures and the place was AWESOME. They had a lot of backgrounds, and a lot of nature places. They are nice people, funny, with a lot of imagination and they also respect the ideas you have. It’s a relaxing place. They are too professional and friendly.

Profile Picture Lirian, 6/15/20, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I used this company for our beach wedding and I am in love with the photos they took. They were fantastic and very artistic. Thank you so so much. 10/10 Highly recommend for your wedding day.

Profile Picture Natalie, 7/27/18, 2 Reviews

Best experience ever! Love their work. 100% recommended

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/14/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

Av media are amazing , they gave me all the pictures they took and the footage of the video . They were so sweet , patient , creative , very responsive and would do anything we asked for . They were there before time sitting up , there was last minute changes they accommodated us no problem .Anthony and Kristen I can’t thank u guys enough for all u did for our wedding . I truly appreciate everything. You guys are The best .

Profile Picture Madouna, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I am writing this as the mother of the bride July 7th wedding, in Palm Harbor. We were so happy that we found this company that I want to write a review. This is a wonderful company! Quick to reply and get you the info you request. The photographer, Anthony, was the best part. He was there ahead of time, very professional, very experienced and so flexible and accommodating! More than a few guests at the wedding came up to say how great he was; how nice and how he was capturing so many special shots (and fun candids, too). He fit in so well with our family that we really enjoyed having him there! Very affordable and best deal around, too (the most time for cost). I definitely love that you get two photographers - catching different angles and pictures. I recommend getting a Photo Booth, too. You will get a discount if purchase photography or video package. Everyone had so much fun with it! The attendant stayed with it the entire time, too, and she was very helpful and friendly, as well - just like Anthony and assistant. Thank you all so much!

Profile Picture Cindy, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

The whole team was AMAZING!!! The whole team + the photo booth! Highly recommend this company! They did every photo, every moment, all of of our guests, plus more! They were beyond patient & compasionate! We are from New York & hired them from Wedding Wire reviews! & so glad we did!!

Profile Picture Kelley, 6/30/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Great and affordable videographers! Highly recommend, our videos are beautiful!

Profile Picture Anna, 1/27/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Great professionalism and Flexibility overall i would recommend Avstatmedia for your wedding there staff was very responsive and helpfull they where very patient with us when we got off schedule and our photographer joey was amazing even comforted our 3year old daughter nd made things a little easyer for us they where with us for the hole day nd i dont think i ken point out one flaw at all they where just so great even with our guest. Thank you Avstatmedia we couldnt thank any more.

Profile Picture joe, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

These guys are amazing! We had them for our wedding photos. I really enjoyed working with them. They even arrived earlier than they were suppose to! They gave back our photos in a really short time and all of the photos were just great. They captured some of the moments, which I didn't even know were happening. The communication part was easy and Kristen walked as through the whole process and really made sure that we understand the whole photo process on the best day of our lives. Really happy with them!

Profile Picture Olga, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

AVstatmedia handled my son's wedding photography very professionally. They were on time and on budget. They went the extra mile to include all aspects of our event in the photos. They also beat out their competitors in price. Most others that we looked at only provided 3 hours for the same price, for which we got 6 hours of service.

Profile Picture Julie, 11/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Everything was great the day of the wedding with Carlos and Elisa and we just got our pictures back after just a little over a month. They were easy to work with and Kristen was always flexible with scheduling appts. She offered to re-do our engagement pictures but the problem was us looking awkward, not her photos. The photos from the wedding were great and we got a ton of them. Also very affordable, especially in comparison to other photographers we looked at. They also split up the cost into 3 payments with the last payment being due when the pictures are done and ready to pick up.

Profile Picture Laura, 11/11/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Second Shooter, Digital Files

We got married at davis island garden club. When I arrived to the venue and was unloading with my bridal party, I felt something hit my hand, bounced off my dress, into the grass. Yep, my wedding ring. After looking for it for a few minutes, my photographers Greg and Kristen arrived, and joined in the search. With the ceremony fastly approaching, greg reached out to a near by friend and got a metal detector, passed it to my now husband, ring was found immediately. They also ended pinning all of the boutaniers on the groomsmen, as they had not a clue. Forever thankful! They have the most beautiful poses, made it all happen quickly with all the lighting. My photos and video are breath taking. Our final video session with anthony was great, he gave me a ton of guidance on my questions, making my final product perfect. Very passionate, experienced, talented group.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We were so very pleased with AVSTAT and Kristen and Greg were just the most kind and helpful people to work with! They helped make our wedding very special! Can't say enough about their personality, professionalism, and the time they spent helping us! Would highly recommend them! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Susan, 9/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I am a very sticky person for details. Avstatmedia got ALL of the details. Everything I requested and more. Kristen was my photographer with an absolutely wonderful assistant. I got way more beautiful photos than I expected. Anthony was my video guy, and boy he was creative. They created a video that I loved, they invited me in for some time to review my video to make any changes I wanted, I made NONE! Thats how good they are. With them providing photo booth with a great attendant. I would say this company is 5 star! They handled all 3 services like a well oiled machine. I would hire for all 3 services again. Thank you Kristen and Anthony! Job well done

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

My husband and I used this company for video, photography, and photo booth. They were fantastic. Treated me like gold all day. Very artistic in their shots for both video and photo. Very inter active with our guests. Was very pleased with the final product. Highly recommend

Profile Picture Kathy, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Great video and photography footage was captured at our wedding. They brought many cameras, lots of different angles, and in our final video review session we got to see all of our wedding. Things we even forgot had happened but were glad they had captured it. Photos were just incredible! A great company and I would suggest them to anybody.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

OMG! I had so much fun with this vendor. They kept this whole process upbeat, fun, and full of ideas. Definitely great value for the buck. My photos make me emotional, I gave them some ideas I had, they accomplished those and so much more. All my guest commented on how professional they were. The Video and photo booth were a great idea. If you are looking for an affordable vendor with a great product, I recommend Avstatmedia!

Profile Picture Alexis, 4/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

To sum it up quickly-I couldn't be happier! Over the top impressed with this company. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Deb, 4/3/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

My pictures are great! Video is hilarious, was laughing and crying through it all. Experience shows with this company. Easily contactable, great response time. Turn around time was also great. I would recommend hiring this company

Profile Picture Terey, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Used for Boudoir type photography, not for a wedding. Kristen was fabulous and very flexible. I would use her again and would suggest her to others. Price was good and pictures were amazing.

Profile Picture User7446972, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

They were on time, friendly, professional, and helpful. More than I would expect from photographers and videographers.

Profile Picture User7479226, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Used them for my wedding and they did amazing, professional! And the video I received was beautifully edited and got all of the best parts of my wedding night?

Profile Picture Summer, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I enjoyed working with Krista at Avstatmedia. She was very flexible and accommodating. I am sure I changed my mind more than a few times, kept adding more and more, but she just kept saying sure we can do that. Our pictures turned out great and the video was awesome too. ( We even picked a venue that was outdoors and on a busy street and the video still was awesome). We planned our wedding quickly and our venue was outdoors and of course it was stressful with the thunderstorms coming in just before our pictures. She showed up on time, and She kept us calm and on track even with the weather moving in. I was so thankful that Krista could work us into her schedule for a reasonable price. She made us look great, and had great suggestions for fun poses that made everyone smile and laugh. The background was great even though our original choice of locations had landscapers in the driveway, she quickly refocused us, and posed us in an alternative location and we were so happy with the results. (Plus her prices were better than 2 other photographers we contacted and she was much more flexible)

Profile Picture Diane, 8/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We approached AV STATMEDIA for our wedding photography after reading their reviews on several websites. And I would like to mention that we didn't regret for a minute to choose them for our wedding photography. Kristian, who runs this business, along with her team were all very cooperative, creative, punctual and friendly. Kristian took great pictures for us, also she made a very beautiful wedding album for us. I almost emailed her 5-6 times for changes in the wedding album as to our most favourite pictures and she listened to each and everyone of them. My husband and I felt really comfortable working her.
Adding to that, most importantly their prices are very reasonable and service up to the mark. If I'd have to rate them between 1-10, I would rate 10 every time! Thanks a lot Kristian for being the best photographer to work with. We love you!

Profile Picture Samia, 7/30/16, 1 Review