Avstatmedia Reviews

Avstatmedia 3
Avstatmedia 4
Avstatmedia 5

Aj Bair 路 Getting married on 07/12/2020

Simple, sweet and beautiful.

Avstate media is incredible! Their crew showed up early to get everything set up, they were professional and so much fun. They know exactly what they are doing! They are so flexible and understanding to your needs. I told them the specific poses I wanted to do with my bridesmaids and husband and they were so easy going. You'll will be laughing and smiling the whole time with Kristian and her crew. I highly recommend Avstate media for a stress free, fun wedding photographer!

Sent on 01/22/2020

Lirian 路 Getting married on 06/15/2020

My family and I went to take some pictures and the place was AWESOME. They had a lot of backgrounds, and a lot of nature places. They are nice people, funny, with a lot of imagination and they also respect the ideas you have. It鈥檚 a relaxing place. They are too professional and friendly.

Sent on 04/07/2018
  • Courtney

Courtney 路 Married on 01/19/2020

Amazing photographers

Kristin and her team made my wedding day easy, the professionalism was perfect and they were very well prepared. They made taking pictures fun and simple. Would definitely hire them again.

Sent on 01/22/2020

Avstatmedia's reply:

Thank you beautiful!! You all were great fun, amazing wedding!! You have joined 2 great families together. Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your special day馃槉
  • Ariel

Ariel America Mathias 路 Married on 12/27/2019

Beautiful Photos and a Fun Team!

We had such an awesome and beautiful wedding which Avstatmedia captured perfectly! Kristen and the other photographer (Emma? Emily..?) took gorgeous photos, we are so happy with how they came out!! They kept it moving while taking photos in the church so we could be sure to capture everything we wanted with the time we had. I shared my Pinterest with Kristen and she had it pulled up on the day, taking the photos I had specifically asked for. They were professional and awesome and I couldn't be more pleased. At the reception they were right where they needed to be to take photos of all the fun! We got the photos about 3 weeks after the wedding which I thought was great! Highly recommend.

Avstatmedia 6
    Avstatmedia 18
    Avstatmedia 19
    Sent on 01/21/2020

Avstatmedia's reply:

We absolutely fell in love with you two!! Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day.
  • Peggi

Peggi Lalor 路 Married on 11/09/2019

Photography

Wedding not until November but very excited to be working with Kristen for our photo memories

Sent on 02/27/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin 路 Married on 10/26/2019

Absolutely Amazing

I highly reccomend Avstatmedia! Kristen was the best. We had such an amazing wedding and they captured so many special moments. They works so well with my kids amd family. Took control and knew exactly what they were doing. There personalities were so great, high energy. I just love them so much, I couldnt be happier. Definitely will hire th again in the future.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Avstatmedia's reply:

Thank you so much 馃槉 We thoroughly enjoyed your family, kids were precious! You guys were amazing!! Thank you for choosing us!
  • Jaala

Jaala Stone 路 Married on 10/09/2019

Kristen and Emma were absolutely amazing.

Kristen and Emma were absolutely amazing. Not only did they show up almost an hour early, they helped me with my dress and also entertained my children. Kristen new more about the wedding then my Wedding Coordinator. The price was great and they were both amazing! Thank you so much for being a part of our big day and helping with everything.
    Jaala & Chris Stone

Sent on 10/16/2019

Avstatmedia's reply:

Thank you both for letting us be a part of your special day!! You were both amazing and absolutely fun to work with!!
  • Melissa

Melissa Cossu 路 Married on 09/27/2019

Wedding photographer, videographer, photo booth

They did amazing!!! I got a package and it was the best money spent. The crew was huge that showed up to my wedding. The communicated so well throughout the entire process! The photo booth was a hit at the wedding and there are people there helping the whole time! If I ever have another event I will hire them without question. I picked specific poses and they did every single one of them for the engagement and wedding pictures. They are affordable and worth every penny

UPDATE: So I got the pictures back and LOVE THEM!! I am blown away how they got every part of the wedding. I am so happy with the pictures. They sent me a link so that I can share it with friends and family and my husband's family who are in India. I would recommend them to anyone. You will not be disappointed at all! I got two videos and I got to pick the song to play during the short video. You need to pick them! You will not regret it! I wish I could have an event again to hire them LOL! Thank you so much you guys for capturing our special day!

Avstatmedia 20
    Avstatmedia 29
    Avstatmedia 30
    Sent on 09/30/2019

Avstatmedia's reply:

What a great group of people. Everyone had a blast, us included! You rocked your wedding! Thank you for choosing us!馃槉

Stephanie 路 Married on 09/21/2019

Super easy to work with

Great photographers, great photos, super easy to work with, always available for questions or concerns. LOVE my photos! Great price for exceptional service!

Avstatmedia 31
    Avstatmedia 32
    Avstatmedia 33
    Sent on 10/26/2019

Avstatmedia's reply:

Thank you so much! You were amazing to work with as well! We strive to make your day a success (and have fun while we do it). Thank you again for choosing us馃槃
  • Hema

Hema Singh 路 Married on 09/11/2019

Definitely recommend

I wish there was something higher than 5 stars as AVSTATMEDIA fully deserves. I can't even describe how awesome of an experience it is to work with her and her employees. From the initial consultation to seeing your final pictures, she's top-notch. The ideas, the way they talk to you, the suggestions... they all just keep flowing and they listen to your needs too. Plus, they capture the momengts you don't even expect and they are really lovely candids.Those were actually my best ! All the photos are HD and soooo great ! I also loved the fact that during what could be a super stressful situation, they all had a knack for finding a way to make you forget about your worries and feel totally comfortable. The videographers and photographers were beyond 5 star rated !
    Thank you so much, AVSTATMEDIA! I definitely recommend !

Avstatmedia 34
    Avstatmedia 45
    Avstatmedia 46
    Sent on 12/20/2019

Avstatmedia's reply:

Thank you so much 馃槉. Absolutely beautiful wedding and equally as beautiful people. We appreciate you choosing us!!

Madeline Seiberlich 路 Married on 06/04/2019

Great at capturing the moment!

Avstatmedia is a very kind, professional and caring team! They work to make sure every clients needs are met and then some. Their photos and videos capture the moment very well!

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Richard

Richard Meyers 路 Married on 06/01/2019

Memories Caught by professionals

We hired AVSTATMEDIA to handle the wedding videography and photography. As a former professional photographer, keeping all functions under one roof was critical instead of photographers complaining about video people, and vice versa. This was a Dream Team! For the ceremony, there were no less tgan than 6 (yes, Six) cameras focused on us and the attendees. What we have seen so far, is excellent. Still awaiting our final product.

UPDATE: We have received our videos and photos, and are astonished at the quality. Beautifully rendered and edited, the pictures were wonderful.

So hats off to Anthony our videographer, Carlos our photographer, Emma our assist, and Kristen who puts it all together.

Avstatmedia 47
    Avstatmedia 48
    Avstatmedia 49
    Avstatmedia 50
    Avstatmedia 51
    Avstatmedia 52
    Sent on 06/24/2019

Avstatmedia's reply:

Thank you so much!! You all were great to work with, chat with, and hang out with. Beautiful wedding!! Beautiful people. We appreciate you trusting us with your day. Cheers!!

Kristy 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing!

Kristen and her team are simply amazing. I got married in Clearwater Beach on 10/25/19. I used Avstatmedia for videography and photography. The entire team made my day so simple and fun. I got a sneak peak of some of the shots they took absolutely gorgeous. They are so professional but fun. They made my groom and I feel so comfortable we let them pose us however they wanted. We know the pictures are going to be jaw dropping. We were running a bit late and they even came in to see how I was doing. Super caring! I am so excited to see the video and see the final product. Thank you to you all for making my day memorable and awesome.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Avstatmedia's reply:

You all were so much fun馃槃,you all handled beach weather like a champ! thank you so much for letting us capture your special day!
  • Jessica

Jessica Ferdaus 路 Married on 04/21/2019

Talented, friendly photographers you can count on at amazing prices

So glad we picked Avstatmedia to do our wedding photos. From the moment we contacted them we knew we made the right choice. We were given all the information on how the process would go and what we could expect from them so there was no wondering or worrying on our part. They were on time, very professional and had wonderful ideas for photos. Kristen and her assistant were so friendly and kind, making the process a lot of fun. Not only were they able to get amazing photos but they were so helpful, offering a hand when things started to get hectic before the ceremony. So impressed with Avstatmedia would recommend them to anyone who wants professional, reliable and friendly photographers who deliver stunning photos.

Sent on 06/15/2019

Alissa 路 Married on 01/05/2019

Relaxing and down to earth

Our crew was amazing with going with the flow even when it was go go go. They really know how to bring you back down to earth and keep you in track but in a good flow. I cant wait to see the rest of their work. What I have seen so far is amazing. They really captured moments you didn't think of capturing. Def reccomend getting the videographer. I cant re-live our special night but it is nice having video to help bring back those memories. The only thing I would change was give myself more time. I definitely missed out on some pre photos due to having issues getting into my dress and running late.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Denyse and George 路 Married on 12/08/2018

Service/Professional/Budget/Final product Superb!

Our entire family had a wonderful experience with this company. The day of the wedding they arrived in timely fashion (basically 30 minutes early), they somehow knew how to make it 鈥渃alm鈥 inside of the madness, got superb shots of my dress/hair/makeup besides the fact there were 20 people and tons of stuff everywhere. They were so attentive to me, I felt like a literal princess. They helped to keep us on time without being 鈥減ushy鈥, the after ceremony formal shoot was done in such professional fashion all in attendance were amazed! My husband and I鈥檚 photos by ourselves are something I will treasure forever, so artistic, lighting just perfect, even some super sexy ones. We were so impressed with the service and final product. My bridesmaid is hiring this company as well!! Kudos guys, Great job!!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Bill and Linda 路 Married on 11/17/2018

Beyond amazing!

We had the best experience with this company. After many conversations with many other photographer's, this one was an easy "yes"!! Greg was very thorough with us over the phone in regards to the equipment they use and why, our final product, the attire they will be wearing, what exactly my final product would be, and got a free engagement session to boot!! Kristen was the photographer, she is beyond amazing. Greg did our video, and we had photo booth. Everyone on their team was super helpful, experienced, and very kind. Quick response time. Lots of helpful hints on how my day should progress. Photo booth was just as exciting! Hire this company!!!!

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • Soulmates Wed

Dianna 路 Married on 11/08/2018

Very pleasant to work with

We were married 11/08/18 and from the beginning of our conversation with the photographer we felt comfortable and confident that they were the ones we wanted to hire. We had our engagement photos taken with them as part of our package and the day of our wedding they jamdled everything smoothly we were pleased

Sent on 11/23/2018
  • amysingel

Amy Singel 路 Married on 10/29/2018

Amazing and fun experience

My husband and I found AVStatmedia through google after we had issues with the other photographer we hired to do photography and videography for our wedding. I wrote an email shortly after checking out their website and I got a response from Kristen. She was very responsive and friendly right off the bat! My husband and I set up a phone call with her and she answered every single one of the questions we have. She even told us what equipment they would be bringing/using and how they did things. We felt very confident with choosing AVStatmedia at that point already. Kristen kept in contact off and on up until our wedding. When it came to the wedding day (10/29/18) Kristen and her team were AMAZING! They had a very long day with us and their upbeat attitude was perfect! They were laughing right along with everyone and they weren't just people who were working- they were our friends. The pictures and video came out better than my husband JT and I could have imagined! Kristen and her team will forever be our friends. They were so great to work with and I am so happy we found them! You will not be disappointed if you choose AVStatMedia! :)

Avstatmedia 53
    Sent on 02/11/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing experience and photos

Our experience with Avstatmedia surpassed my expectations. Our photography team was friendly, high-energy, and knowledgeable. They were on-time and present to capture every moment we wanted photographed.
    The editing turn-around was quick and there is not a single photo I don't love out of the 800 we received.

Avstatmedia 54
    Avstatmedia 55
    Avstatmedia 56
    Avstatmedia 57
    Avstatmedia 58
    Sent on 01/03/2019

Pratheeksha Krishna Murthy 路 Married on 08/31/2018

Highly Recommend

Amazing crew! Made us and our family so comfortable and captured every special movement of our Indian wedding without missing any ceremony with really good edits. Will highly recommend the team.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Natalie 路 Married on 07/27/2018

My husband and I used this company for our beach wedding and I am in love with the photos they took. They were fantastic and very artistic. Thank you so so much. 10/10 Highly recommend for your wedding day.

Avstatmedia 59

Avstatmedia 63
    Avstatmedia 64
    Sent on 08/07/2018

Madouna 路 Married on 07/14/2018

Av media are amazing , they gave me all the pictures they took and the footage of the video . They were so sweet , patient , creative , very responsive and would do anything we asked for . They were there before time sitting up , there was last minute changes they accommodated us no problem .Anthony and Kristen I can鈥檛 thank u guys enough for all u did for our wedding . I truly appreciate everything. You guys are The best .

Sent on 09/11/2018

Cindy 路 Married on 07/07/2018

I am writing this as the mother of the bride July 7th wedding, in Palm Harbor. We were so happy that we found this company that I want to write a review. This is a wonderful company! Quick to reply and get you the info you request. The photographer, Anthony, was the best part. He was there ahead of time, very professional, very experienced and so flexible and accommodating! More than a few guests at the wedding came up to say how great he was; how nice and how he was capturing so many special shots (and fun candids, too). He fit in so well with our family that we really enjoyed having him there! Very affordable and best deal around, too (the most time for cost). I definitely love that you get two photographers - catching different angles and pictures. I recommend getting a Photo Booth, too. You will get a discount if purchase photography or video package. Everyone had so much fun with it! The attendant stayed with it the entire time, too, and she was very helpful and friendly, as well - just like Anthony and assistant. Thank you all so much!

Sent on 07/22/2018