Avon Oaks Country Club Reviews

Avon Oaks Country Club 1
Avon Oaks Country Club 2
Avon Oaks Country Club 3

Kelsey · Married on 05/26/2018

Patti and the entire team at Avon Oaks were wonderful. I would highly recommend this venue for anyone looking for a pretty country club scenery looking for a laid back and fun style. We knew we would love Patti the first day we met when she told us that she will talk us out of spending money on things we don’t need and that she definitely did. She let us use her table numbers, card box, glass cylinders for center pieces, and all the little things that add up which we personally weren’t interested in buying ourselves or had our minds set on something specific. Compared to all venues we looked at, it was very affordable. She also made sure that we had the alcohol we wanted at the venue and during the reception got us everything. The food was good too! We did the buffet and it worked out great! I recommend going to the tasting she hosts as you can get a feel for what the buffet will be like and tables when they are set up. We had around 110 people and had more than enough room on the dance floor! The cocktail hour was in the oak room upstairs overlooking the golf course, it was beautiful. We had a private ceremony with only 20 people in the crowd which was also in the oak room with the golf course as a beautiful background. They also kept the bar open during dinner which our guests were very pleased with. Her team of servers, bartenders and cooks were great! I would highly recommend this venue, Patti and her team!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Bridget · Married on 05/23/2015

Such a beautiful place, once you see it you WILL have your wedding here. We had our ceremony outside and luckily had a perfect day. They are so awesome here and flexible!

Sent on 06/11/2015

I could not have been more pleased with my wedding reception at Avon Oaks. The room was beautiful (overlooks the golf course, there are white christmas lights on the bushes outside and white draped fabric with lights over the dance floor), the food was great (had a hard time picking a meal at the tasting!), the upstairs room for the cocktail hour was an added bonus but Patti was really the reason why everything was so great. She was so flexible with the planning and really let me do whatever I wanted. When the father of the groom mentioned that the attendees were more of beer drinkers, she went ahead and added a few more beers to the bar to have more of a variety without us even asking. I liked Patti when I met her and she was part of the reason why I booked my reception at Avon Oaks and I'm so glad I did. I really could not have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 11/20/2013

Avon Oaks CC was an absolutely beautiful place to have our cocktail hour and reception. Patti was so easy to work with, answered every email and kept an open line of communication. The serve staff and bartenders were great too! We are still getting compliments on how beautiful the rooms were and how great the food was!
    We would definately recommend having AOCC as a venue!
    THanks for making our wedding memorable!!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Lauren · Married on 09/28/2013

Patti was amazing to work with and she was very flexible ad extremely helpful! The venue is beautiful and everyone was complementing on the cocktail hour, venue and how amazing the food was! I am so happy I had my reception at Avon Oaks :)

Sent on 10/17/2013

Katie · Married on 08/18/2012

Patti at Avon Oaks is amazing! She is so helpful and makes the entire process a breeze.

Sent on 09/27/2012

Ashley · Married on 07/28/2018

I highly recommend Avon Oaks Country Club. The coordinator Patti is extremely helpful and our wedding reception there was absolutely amazing!

Sent on 08/11/2018
    Avon Oaks Country Club 4
    Avon Oaks Country Club 5
    Avon Oaks Country Club 6

Courtney · Married on 06/11/2011

Avon Oaks was a perfect venue. We were able to do everything on-site including the ceremony (ball room), cocktail hour (upstairs room) and then they transformed the ballroom into the reception. Patti was fantastic and the night went perfectly. I would highly recommend Avon Oaks for anyone in the Cleveland area. We had 220 guests and they can hold up to 275 comfortably.

Sent on 06/28/2011