Avola Lanza Hair Studio Reviews

Avola Lanza Hair Studio 6
Avola Lanza Hair Studio 7

Cindy · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Great Services & Easy to Work With

Throughout the entire process, Avola Lanza was responsive to my questions and concerns, and most importantly they provided high-quality hair and makeup styling. I have used Alison at Avola Lanza as my regular hair stylist for several years with great results, so I was excited to have her do my hair and makeup for my wedding. Both stylists arrived on time and were very easygoing and fun, not to mention talented. All of my girls, plus mothers and grandma received services and all were very happy with the results.

Sent on 07/21/2019
    Avola Lanza Hair Studio 8
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 08/11/2019

AAA for Ashley, Alison, & Avola!

Could not have chosen a better stylist for our hair! Allison worked magic on my, my flower girl , MoH, & bridesmaids hair! Ashley excelled at staying in contact & getting all our appointments set up! I'm even keeping as my regular hair stylist now, driving from Canal to Grandview.....worth it!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Betsy Short · Married on 09/01/2018

Just Perfect!

Avola Lanza was wonderful to work with on my wedding day! They were efficient and made sure every person was happy with their hair and make up. It was the perfect location to relax and enjoy time together before the craziness of wedding day!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Jaime · Married on 08/18/2018

Thank you for everything!! I loved my hair so much and so did all my bridesmaids. It was so fantastic that the two stylists could come directly to us at our Hotel Suite. Timing worked out perfect and the Moms hair looked so wonderful as well!! Was so amazing to work with you all on our big day!! Thank you Ashley!!

Sent on 08/24/2018
    Avola Lanza Hair Studio 9
    Avola Lanza Hair Studio 10
    Avola Lanza Hair Studio 11

Spencer · Married on 04/22/2018

My experience with Avola Lanza was outstanding! Ashley helped me coordinate my big day and was extremely kind and timely. Allison was my stylist for hair and makeup. She was fun, easy to talk to, listened to my wishes and she delivered!! I highly recommend this salon!!

Sent on 05/14/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 01/27/2018

They are a small mom and pop shop and they did an absolutely fantastic with my makeup and everyone's hair. Ashley did a fantastic job with coordinating everything and moving things around to accommodate us. Everything and everyone was fantastic!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Elisabeth · Married on 11/04/2017

I loved working with Avola Lanza for our wedding! They did an amazing job on hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and me. We received so many compliments. They met us at our hotel to get ready, and on top of doing a wonderful job, they were so fun and easy to work with! They really cared about making sure everyone was happy with their hair and makeup!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Jodi · Married on 10/27/2017

I had a wedding day beauty emergency and ended up not having anyone to do my hair and makeup a week before my wedding. But Ashley, the wedding coordinator, was so willing to help and I felt like she bent over backwards to help me. It was great to have that kind of support! They ended up having a stylist named Allison available on my day, and she was even able to come to me like I was hoping. We did a trial the Monday before the wedding and I was very happy with it, but I didn't have a hair piece yet and I wasn't exactly sure how I wanted my hair because of it. She came to my venue on my wedding day and waited patiently while I was scrambling to get things done. She worked with me while we decided what we were going to do with my hair now that I had a hairpiece. I was extremely pleased with the results and would use her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/29/2017
    Avola Lanza Hair Studio 12
    Avola Lanza Hair Studio 13
    Avola Lanza Hair Studio 14

Sara · Married on 10/07/2017

i loved my hair for my wedding! They did an amazing job!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Meghan · Married on 09/29/2017

Allison was amazing to work with during my wedding weekend. We had our ceremony Friday and then our reception Saturday. Allison drove to Hocking Hills both days to do my makeup and it looked perfect both days. I went with more of a natural look and she nailed it. I will recommend your services to friends and family. Thanks again! It was a great experience.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Deeksha · Married on 03/05/2017

Avola Lanza did my hair and makeup for a special event. They arrived on time and did an amazing job! I received numerous compliments that day. I would highly recommend using their services!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Christine · Married on 06/23/2018

Rachel was adorable. She did a beautiful job with our hair, exactly as I wanted it and put in the extensions with ease. She did a great job with makeup and followed instructions for a natural look. I had many complements on both hair and makeup for myself and my daughter! I highly recommend. Plus she was a sweetheart, kind and easy to work with and get to know.

Sent on 07/12/2018

Mary · Married on 10/07/2017

3.5

Allison was great! She came to our rural wedding location and delivered.

Sent on 10/27/2017
    Avola Lanza Hair Studio 15
  • I

Iti · Married on 09/02/2017

3.8
      3.5

They are better with lighter skin. If you have darker/tanner skin, then better to go with someone else.

Sent on 10/27/2017