Avila Dawn Events Reviews

Avila Dawn Events 6
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 04/13/2019

Long-Sims Wedding

They say when you are planning a wedding, to expect something to go wrong. That may be true for most, but if you have Jevettra on your team you can bank on your wedding being a picture of perfection! Working with Avila Dawn Events was the best decision we made during our wedding planning process. From our very first conversation, I knew she was someone that I could trust with our most important day...and she didn't disappoint. To simply say that she is an exceptional designer doesn’t quite capture her talent and skills. Not only did she bring to life the wedding of our dreams, she captured our vision (and more) with beauty, creativity, and style. She is the epitome of professionalism and was AMAZING to work with every step of the way. We will forever be grateful for her work.

Sent on 04/21/2019

Donna · Married on 10/20/2018

Great experience

Our wedding planning was a great experience. We had a detailed schedule and they did a great job of keeping us on track and giving us advice about the problems they usually encounter. The wedding and reception went off without a hitch and we were able to just enjoy the experience. I would definitely recommend them to anyone that is looking for a professional and detail-oriented experience.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Leotis Fields · Married on 09/29/2018

Best Decision We Made

Hiring Jevettra Gardner of Avila Dawn Events as our wedding planner was one of the best decisions we made. With everything going on in our lives at the time we would have lost our minds if we would have went any other route when planning our wedding. Jevettra had the ability and expertise to help us bring to life the wedding that we envisioned. She was always accessible, flexible and overly willing to do whatever was needed to make our special day perfect.

Jevettra is well connected in her industry and have a passion for what she does. She isn’t a “Drill Sergeant” type of planner, she is very approachable with a kindred personality. I highly recommend her to any couple planning their wedding; with Jevettra leading your wedding I’m confident it will be a success.

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Avila Dawn Events 7
    Avila Dawn Events 8
    Avila Dawn Events 9
    Avila Dawn Events 10

Evan · Married on 08/24/2018

Let me just start by saying...Jevettra is AMAZING! My husband and I never had a wedding, so we decided to dive into having our dream wedding on our 6th wedding anniversary. She went above and beyond my expectations and I couldn’t be happier to have used her services. I started out with somewhat of a sketch of what I thought I wanted and Jevettra’s expertise pinpointed the vision and brought the details to fruition!

Whether you need a little guidance or want to be completely hands off, Jevettra is definitely your girl. Her vendor recommendations were stellar and her personal knack for design and creating an experience for the guests is breathtaking. Her professionalism, attention to detail, and willingness to do ANYTHING it takes to make sure your special day flows smoothly without a hitch is unmatched. Thank you Avila Dawn Events for granting me the wedding of my dreams! ❤️Evan J.

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Avila Dawn Events 11
    Avila Dawn Events 12
  • I

India Hill · Married on 05/12/2018

Great to work with!

Jevettra was such a great Day-Of-Coordinator! She was so knowledgeable about Columbia vendors and the best vendors to work with in my area. She made sure our wedding day went smoothly and ran on time. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Rebecca · Married on 05/06/2017

Our wedding experience with Avila Dawn events was fantastic. We live in Orlando, FL and got married in Columbia, SC so we desperately needed some assistance through the planning and design process. Jevettra Gardner was a true professional from beginning to end and we could not have been more happy with the end result. Our wedding went off without a hitch and no last minute stressful surprises. I would certainly recommend using their services to friends and family and especially if you are out of town. All of the vendors that were recommended from Florists, Catering, DJ, Cake, etc. where outstanding and really made our big day special. I can honestly say that our wedding day was perfect and something that we will never forget. This was money very well spent.

Sent on 06/01/2017

Melissa · Married on 05/14/2016

Jevettra with ADE was awesome and worth every penny! My wedding day went very smooth and I was not stressed about timing, set up or breakdown. They handled it all! The planning process went relatively smoothly and Jevettra had great recommendations on venders!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Ashley · Married on 03/25/2016

There aren't enough words to express my gratitude for Jevettra from Avila Dawn Events. She is WONDERFUL. Not only did she make planning for our big day completely stress free, but she was so personable and friendly during the entire process that it felt like our best friend was our planner. Jevettra is worth her weight in gold, and I would HIGHLY recommend Avila Dawn Events to anyone wanting a beautiful, well coordinated event. Thank you for making our wedding day something we will never forget!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Avila Dawn Events's reply:

Hey Ashley: It was SO GREAT working with you and Kendall!! Yall were a blast and so happy and honored I was able to be a part of such a special day!

Jasmine · Married on 06/21/2015

I owe the success of our wedding to Avila Dawn Events! Before hiring Jevettra the only they we had was a event space. From start to finish Jevettra made my wedding planning process extremely easy! The timelines kept us track, constant emails, and her recommendations of the best vendors. When it was time for wedding I could enjoy everyone moment & not worry about a thing because I know Avila Dawn Events had everything under control. We can't thank you enough would recommend her services to everyone !!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Avila Dawn Events's reply:

Jasmine thanks so much for letting Avila Dawn Events assist you with creating your dream day! It was such a pleasure working with you and your family! Wishing an even greater marriage to you and Ingram!
  • Q

Quinessa · Married on 05/30/2015

Very professional. Fast response to emails. Extremely knowledgeable.

Sent on 06/04/2015
  • Q

Quinessa · Married on 05/30/2015

Excellent work! Fast response to emails and phone calls. Very knowledgeable.

Sent on 06/12/2015

Kristen · Married on 10/24/2014

Avila Dawn Events is hands-down the BEST!!! Jevettra was incredibily easy to work with and always responded promptly to any questions we had. They were able to take our vision and our personalities into account when designing our wedding and the results were even more beautiful and special than we anticipated! They were very professional, detail-oriented and budget-conscious; always one step ahead of our questions, and offered up amazing ideas and suggestions to make the event unique. Jevettra was also amazing at helping to keep us calm and on track. We would highly recommend you book your event with Avila Dawn!

Sent on 12/07/2014
  • Kim

Kim · event on 05/11/2014

Thanks to Jevettra and her team, we have had outstanding cotillion celebrations! She is a poised and professional choreographer, and added so much grace and class to our event. Our debutantes and parents loved her just as much as we do too. Thanks Jevettra!

- Kim Bulter Willis
    Alpha Kapp Alpha Sorority, Inc.
    Upsilon Omega Omega Chapter

Sent on 12/24/2014

Jevettra planned the sweetest and most beautiful wedding for us. We had a strict budget and she was able to pull it off under budget and and on short notice! She helped me focus on what was important and provided unique ideas to make the day extra special. Her attention to detail, energy and creativity are apparent at all stages from planning, to execution, to after the big day. She is brilliant.

Sent on 05/28/2014

Bria · Married on 08/02/2013

Working with Jevettra was so easy! She is very talented and a natural at event planning. She made sure to keep me on budget and on track with planning. She was able to bring the atmosphere that I described to life. My wedding was absolutely beautiful and exactly how I pictured it. Everything went without a hitch on my wedding day and we were on time! I would use her over and over again.

Sent on 05/28/2014

Carla · Married on 10/24/2009

Your wedding day is one of the most exciting days of your life and planning can be very stressful....unless....you have the pleasure of working with Avila Dawn Events. Everything was completely organized. Each deadline that was set was met. Most of all wanting to make sure every idea we had for our special day come to light was their priority. Being able to soak up each moment of my wedding day without a care in the world was something I will always cherish. The beauty of the sanctuary and reception hall when the doors opened for us to enter will be embedded in my memory forever. They are professional, caring and so fun to work with. If you are planning any event and want 100% satisfaction you may want to contact Avila Dawn Events.

Sent on 12/05/2014

Latisha · Married on 10/29/2016

Very attentive and was able to help execute the vision for my special day

Sent on 02/22/2018
  • Chloe

Chloe · Getting married on 11/15/2019

Jevettra is awesome!

Jevettra was absolutely amazing! She made everything so much easier for us and we thoroughly enjoyed working with her!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Shamen · Married on 06/27/2015

3.5
      3.0

Great planner. Jevettra and her company can assist any bride and groom from any location. Avila Dawn Events is located in South Carolina and my wedding was in Miami. One of the things that I love is the fact that she brings her husband along and he helps to keep the groom and groomsmen together. He keeps them relaxed and happy. My husband really appreciated having someone that was there for them as well. Thank you again Jevettra and Brian!

Sent on 07/15/2015