Aventina Romance Travel Reviews

Aventina Romance Travel 2
Aventina Romance Travel 3
Aventina Romance Travel 4

Katie Guagliardi · Married on 08/02/2019

Amy was amazing in planning our dream honeymoon!

Amy was so amazing in helping my husband and I plan an epic & fun-filled two-week honeymoon in Thailand. We had so many ideas and so many questions about Thailand and what we wanted out of our trip, and she held our hand throughout the entire planning process and came up with an amazing itinerary for us. We traveled to Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Krabi & Phuket, and despite traveling all throughout the country, Amy helped make all the flights and car rides a smooth transition for us from one spot to the next. She even communicated with us while we were there to make sure everything was okay. She went above and beyond for us, and played a huge part in making it the greatest trip of our lives. Thank you Amy!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Aventina Romance Travel's reply:

Thank you Katie! It was my pleasure to help you and Frank plan your honeymoon to experience amazing Thailand. So glad that you had a wonderful time!
  • Robert

Robert Margolies · Married on 05/25/2019

A Personalized Honeymoon Just for Us

We reached out to Amy about 6 weeks before we wanted to go on our Honeymoon. We didn't even know which country we wanted to go to. Amy worked directly with us to pick a location and eventually planned an amazing trip to the Amalfi Coast in Italy for us!

It was the first time we had ever used a travel agent and Amy exceed all of our expectations! Every part of the trip was well planned -- we stayed in 3 different hotels and required traveling between them via taxi and boat. Everything was seamless. She helped us plan relaxing days on the beach and busy days site-seeing with tour guides.

Throughout the planning and the trip, Amy was reliably in contact with us. She never took more than a few hours to reply to an email and was always available to talk on the phone. She even helped me secretly plan a romantic dinner that my wife wasn't aware of.

It was a perfect trip and I'm sure we will go back to Amy when its time for our next vacation.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Aventina Romance Travel's reply:

Rob - I'm so happy that you and Joelle had a great experience working with us, and more importantly, that you had a wonderful honeymoon in Ischia and the Amalfi Coast! I look forward to helping you plan your next adventure!
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 12/21/2018

Honeymoon to Thailand

We just wanted to reach out to say THANK YOU so much for planning the most unbelievable, memorable honeymoon we could have ever dreamed of. Everything was over the top and truly seamless - we kept saying how amazing it was to be taken care of every step of the way and it was such a special trip for us.

We will certainly be recommending anyone we know that is planning a trip to you, and will be reaching out again in the future for our own travels!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Aventina Romance Travel's reply:

Thank you Mike for sharing your experience! I'm so glad that you and Olivia enjoyed being able to relax and let us take care of you!
  • Ellie

Ellie · Married on 12/15/2018

Honeymoon in St. Lucia

My husband and I had a great experience planning our honeymoon with Amy's help and guidance. We were having a hard time deciding if we wanted to save or spend, and Amy helped us find the perfect middle ground. She covered everything, we really didn't have to think about much before or during our trip - it allowed us to totally relax and enjoy our first vacation as husband and wife. I would definitely recommend Amy's services!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Aventina Romance Travel's reply:

Thank you Ellie! So glad we were able to find a way to do all the things you wanted to do in Saint Lucia and that you had a great time on your honeymoon. It was a pleasure working with you and Jesse!

Sonia santana · Married on 10/27/2018

Amy is the best!

Can’t speak enough about Amy and her helpfullness, her attention to detail, her willingness to help us work out whatever we neeed or wanted. She was an integral part to our wedding planning, we couldn’t have done it without her. We had a 150 person destination wedding in DR when everyone was coming from NY, so it wasn’t easy!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Aventina Romance Travel's reply:

Sonia, It was a pleasure to work with you and Alex and your guests. It was a beautiful wedding and I was so happy to be a part of it!
  • Alexander

Alexander Santana · Married on 10/27/2018

Great Planner and Experience

Amy helped our group of 150 in booking travel to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic with hotel booking at Hard Rock, coordinates transfer to and from airport and helped our guests with any checkin issues at Hard Rock!! She’s the best! Thank you so much.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Aventina Romance Travel's reply:

Alex, you and Sonia are the best! Thank you for allowing me to be part of your wedding. I loved working with you!

Nicole Castagno · Married on 10/24/2018

We couldn’t have ask for a better honeymoon! Amy was amazing and helped make this experience very easy!

It was amazing and we had the best time ever. The butlers were great!! We were able to experience different excursions such as zip-lining, swimming with the stingrays, couple massage, and private candlelight dinner! Everyone at the sandals resort were great!

We can’t thank Amy enough! It was the perfect choice for our honeymoon!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Aventina Romance Travel's reply:

Nicole, so glad that we found the perfect place for your honeymoon and that you and Mike had a great time! I enjoyed working with you!
  • Michelle

Michelle Ricciardi · Married on 10/12/2018

Fantastic! She was super helpful and has great expertise!

Great experience! She made it super convenient and less stressful for us(especially when planning a wedding lol)! We had the time of our lives and couldn't have asked for anything better! Super smooth process and was everything we hoped for! Highly recommend using her!

Sent on 11/23/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/29/2018

Amy is the best!

Amy Vecchione of Aventina Travel and Events is beyond fantastic. She is friendly, calm, competent, and works to make sure your events meet the bride’s (and groom) vision. She takes a concept and works with it until it is perfect. We hired Amy to be our wedding planner/travel consultant for our wedding at The Hard Rock Punta Cana (DR) on September 29, 2018. There were so many different parts going into planning our (absolutely AMAZING) destination wedding, that I could not imagine getting it all done with Amy. Amy helped us secure our room block at the hotel and rooms for our guests. She did all our travel arrangements and was a phone call away for our guests with any questions/concerns about the events and the travel going into our wedding. She went above and beyond for us and we are so appreciative of her. We received a room upgrade upon arrival, all our guests’ arrivals went smoothly, and any accommodations were taken care of. This process was stress free and I was able to enjoy every minute of my wedding and honeymoon week all because of Amy’s hard work and dedication to making my visions come true. Amy was phenomenal and there is no better person to have by your side during this special time!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Aventina Romance Travel 5

Aventina Romance Travel's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you Stephanie, and to help your vision come to life! So glad you had a great experience! You deserved it!

Grace · Married on 05/31/2018

Highly recommended!!! Caring staffs and very responsible

We had no idea where we wanted our wedding, I came across Aventina Romance on weddingwire. The first time I called (just to get some general info & prices) Amy spent over an hour on the phone with me. She made it easy and assured me she will guide me through the way. I knew she was the one!!! She was so patience with all my questions via e-mail & numerous phone calls with her. I would definitely recommend Aventina Romance, they were responsible through out the whole planning and after as well!!! Could not ask for a better travel agent & company❤

Sent on 11/28/2018

Kate · Married on 03/03/2018

Amy was such a wonderful help to my husband and me with the planning of our honeymoon ! We were unsure of where to even travel to, yet with the guidance and knowledge Amy has, we were able to decide on St. Lucia. During the beginning of the process, she created great mini websites with all the accommodations, dates, and amenities of various resorts, which was AWESOME in helping us decide. Having her allowed us to pack our bags and just go !! We recommend Amy for all of your travel needs.

Sent on 06/12/2018
    Aventina Romance Travel 6
    Aventina Romance Travel 7
    Aventina Romance Travel 8

Aventina Romance Travel's reply:

Kate, it was a pleasure to work with you! So glad that you and Chris had a great honeymoon and enjoyed your time in Saint Lucia!

Cara · Married on 08/26/2017

Using Amy from Aventina Travel & Events to help us plan our dream honeymoon was one of the best decisions I have ever made. She took all the stress out of planning a honeymoon and we were left with all the fun parts of making decisions on where we wanted to go and what we wanted to do. After our first conversation with Amy she presented us with the most fantastic honeymoon ideas and her presentation of each was amazing. She was very respectful of our budget and because of her we were able to go on the honeymoon of a lifetime to Dubai and the Maldives. I highly recommend using Amy to help plan your next vacation and we look forward to working with her again to help us plan our next adventure!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Nilka · Married on 08/12/2017

Amy Vecchione was (is) wonderful, she made this
    process very easy. It was something less for me to worry about with the stress of having a wedding. Made the travel process a breeze, my guest also raved about her as well. She is awesome!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Nilka,
    It was a pleasure to help you plan your destination wedding in the Dominican Republic - and to arrange to all the guests accommodations too! Looking forward to working with you again when we plan your belated honeymoon!

Geraldine · Married on 09/30/2016

Amy helped us plan our honeymoon in Thailand and was a huge role in making it a success. She met with us right away to hear what made us choose Thailand, show us sample itineraries and walk us through ideas as well as understand our budget. She made us feel comfortable so we would speak our opinion to make sure we got what we wanted out of the trip. After that meeting, Amy made sure the itinerary was exactly what we were looking for and she answered all our questions. She made sure our hotels were in absolute best locations. Amy is reliable and you can always expect to get a response from her right away. She also offers to help however extra she can; for instance, if its check in for your seats because you might be busy with your rehearsal/wedding night. She is available every step of the way and doesn't check out even when you've left for your honeymoon. She is available during and after to help with any question or issue you might have. When you have lots of ideas and want to plan a trip like you never have before, Amy is the best person to pull together every thing that crosses your mind as well as customize and finalize the plan so that no idea is left out and every detail of the travel is complete.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Elise · Married on 09/23/2016

Amy was fantastic! She stayed in great contact with us through the whole process even while we were there she would send us emails checking in on us. She remembers little details about us that we spoke about at our first meeting and sent items to us with our ticket package that contains some of these items. We will definitely use her again the next time we plan a big vacation!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Leila · Married on 08/27/2016

Amy Vecchione of Aventina Travel and Events is in a class by herself. She has lifted wedding planning into a new professional level. She is level headed, calm, competent, and works to make sure the event meets the bride and groom’s vision. She takes a concept and works with it until it is perfect.
    We hired Amy to be the wedding planner for my daughter’s wedding. There were a lot of moving parts to the wedding. My daughter had just moved to California but the wedding was in the Hudson Valley in New York State. The rehearsal dinner was a big hoe down sponsored by my daughter’s future in-laws and the brunch after the wedding was being hosted by friend of the groom’s family from California. So there were a lot of different events as well as personalities involved. In addition, the space where the wedding was going to take place had “good bones” but needed to be made beautiful but in keeping with the rustic setting and my daughter’s desire not to have a sterile “New York City” hotel wedding. Amy coordinated all the moving parts of the three events flawlessly. The wedding space was transformed into a beautiful space with a rustic, informal, fun atmosphere which was what my daughter wanted. She kept all the different people involved happy and calm. All the services for the wedding came within budget. I would obviously highly recommend Amy Vecchione of Aventina Travel and Events

Sent on 09/04/2016

Ashleigh · Married on 01/11/2016

My husband and I got married on a tiny island in Belize, and we wouldn't have found it if not for Amy. She listened to what we were looking for (a small, non-traditional wedding in a natural environment), found the absolute ideal place for us, helped us get our friends and families there, and had lots of great advice and ideas about how to make our destination wedding perfect. It was wonderful.

Sent on 08/14/2016

P · Married on 01/11/2016

Amy will discerningly listen to your dream. And then she will make the dream come true within your budget!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Angela · Married on 08/22/2015

Let's just say that without Amy my wedding would have not been a success. We tied the knot in Riviera Maya Mexico in August 2015. She helped us with securing the hotel and rooms for my guests and myself, planning of the ceremony and reception, and all of the travel arrangements. She went above and beyond for us. We were able to get special accommodations, upgrades on rooms, and even my special dietary needs were met. The only thing I would do different is have her their with us for the day of. It would have made things run smoother. I had such minimal stress and was really able to enjoy the vacation part of our trip. Everyone was so happy. You will not regret having Amy at your side.

Sent on 04/21/2016
  • W

Winnie · Married on 08/16/2015

Amy Vecchione really did make our wedding something to cherish all our lives. I would never have expected such an incredible amount of our guests reiterating the same theme, "it was just amazing", we were just left speechless. All her long hours (midnight emails) & hard work paid off for getting a pretty complicated event (Jersey City - Hyatt) to flow so smoothly. Between the rehearsal diner NYC boat cruise, and the Hungarian Violinist pair. Amy, with all her business contacts really did deliver beyond all expectations. We cannot thank her enough, she was a great listener to what we wanted. Thanks so much, Amy.

Sent on 10/17/2015

Sue · Married on 06/27/2015

Amy Vecchione of Aventina Events helped us to plan my daughter's wedding this past June. The bride lives on the West Coast and the wedding was at The Oakeside Mansion. Amy helped us secure the venue and was always a resource for everything from flowers to suggestions for personalizing the decor to signature cocktails, etc. She listened to my daughter's and her groom's preferences and always had great suggestions. She was available whenever we needed her and acted as our agent and liaison with Frungillo's Catering, who are the caterers for the Oakeside. We all feel that Amy was a pleasure to work with! She always came through with what we needed and, in particular, went out of her way to secure particular ingredients for cocktails late the night before the wedding when needed. I would work with her again in a minute. After the lovely wedding (despite pouring rain!) we wished we had another party planned at The Oakeside just so we can work with her again.

Sent on 09/26/2015

Sherry · Married on 03/29/2014

Where do I start! Amy Vecchione with Aventina Events was my wedding planner for my wedding which was held at The Oakeside Mansion. She is a wonderful wedding planner and well worth every penny! She truly listens to your needs and is great at making suggestions to make your wedding day even more special! She also assisted me in making all my flower arrangements for the wedding and spent almost an entire day helping to make the floral designs (everything from the arrangements for the cocktail hour, the dinner reception and the floral design which we put on the baby grand piano)! She has a flair for creating a romantic and memorable event (family and friends are still talking about how amazing it was). I would very highly recommend Amy. She's the ultimate wedding planner! Thank you Amy for making our wedding day so very special!

Sherry and James

Sent on 04/10/2014

Hope · Married on 09/29/2012

Amy is just fantastic! She brought so much expertise and knowledge about details we would never be able to navigate ourselves. Amy provided vendor recommendations, advice on questions to ask, pricing insight and design ideas. She joined us for the tasting, flower and table review and picking out chairs, linens etc. She has a great eye for design. Plus, she makes you feel so comfortable. It's easier to speak about your opinions and get what you really want. Everything Amy had a part in turned out perfectly. I feel so thankful to have worked with her.

Sent on 02/15/2013
  • Chavell

Chavell Thomas-Brown · Married on 08/11/2019

Amy Was Our Dream Come True!!!

It was absolutely amazing!!!! You did such an amazing job and we are definitely working with you with our next upcoming trips!!! The Royalton, OMG!!! Everything we ever dreamed of and more!!! The penthouse! I felt like a celebrity!!! We just loved it!!! One thing, the service at the Sandals was so much better. They were more attentive, personable and didnt treat you a certain way based off of tips. Sandals was more relaxing but Royalton was more fun which is what we were looking for. You are the best!!! Thank you!!!!!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Aventina Romance Travel's reply:

Chavell - I'm so glad that you and William loved your honeymoon in Saint Lucia, and even felt like a celebrity! You deserved it! Looking forward to helping you make more travel memories in the future!