Aventina Romance Travel Reviews

32 | Glen Ridge, NJ

32 Reviews for Aventina Romance Travel

• Corrie

Corrie Legge · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Magical Fiji honeymoon thanks to Amy!

We LOVED working with Amy. She was friendly, creative, and easy to work with. She helped us plan a truly once in a lifetime honeymoon to Fiji (all without our budget!). She sent us locations we never would have found on our own, and provided clear insights into the local people, culture, and offerings. We highly recommend Amy to anyone who is looking to have a truly once in a lifetime honeymoon without all the stress of planning it yourself (I mean you’re already planning a wedding, right!).

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • David

David Galeon · Married on 10/05/2019

We had the wedding of our dreams because of Aventina Romance Travel & Events

Planning a destination wedding isn't an easy task but Aventina Romance Travel helped my wife and I big time!
    Amy and Tim worked their tails off for us to have the wedding of our dreams! They were honest and helpful through the whole process. They weren't just a big help to me but to my family and friends! They took care of all their needs, wants and questions. My wife and I had our wedding at the Hard Rock in Riviera Maya. They are very knowledgeable about the whole process of a destination wedding anything you can think of they have the answer to it!
    If you are thinking on having a destination wedding and you have no clue where to begin call Aventina Romance Travel & Events and they will help you out!

David

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Alexandra

alexandra ferrara · Married on 10/05/2019

Perfect Honeymoon

I am so thankful to Amy for planning our honeymoon! After all the stresses of wedding planning it was such a relief knowing that we would be rewarded with a perfect trip (and one less thing for me to coordinate). Amy was able to include free breakfasts and rental cars with our package, something I could not have done on my own. I would definitely recommend Amy!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Gabrielle Genna · Married on 08/08/2019

Fun, Friendly, Flexible!

Amy has booked 2 bachelorette parties for me (Florida and Punta Cana) and my honeymoon (Portugal and Italy). She has been absolutely the best! I need to work with someone who is punctual, responsive, organized and respectful and she met all of my needs! Our most recent bachelorette party in Hollywood, Florida was booked at Margaritaville. Amy had many special inclusions ready for us including, complementary breakfasts, drinks, champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. She always sends a care package before the trip with the itinerary. She makes herself available during the entire trip in case we run into any issues. She’s lovely and I can not wait to continue planning trips with her in the future!

Sent on 02/21/2020

Aventina Romance Travel's reply:

Gabby, thank you for trusting me with your important trips. So happy to hear that this last one went so well! I can't wait for you to experience Italy and Portugal!

Katie Guagliardi · Married on 08/02/2019

Amy was amazing in planning our dream honeymoon!

Amy was so amazing in helping my husband and I plan an epic & fun-filled two-week honeymoon in Thailand. We had so many ideas and so many questions about Thailand and what we wanted out of our trip, and she held our hand throughout the entire planning process and came up with an amazing itinerary for us. We traveled to Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Krabi & Phuket, and despite traveling all throughout the country, Amy helped make all the flights and car rides a smooth transition for us from one spot to the next. She even communicated with us while we were there to make sure everything was okay. She went above and beyond for us, and played a huge part in making it the greatest trip of our lives. Thank you Amy!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Aventina Romance Travel's reply:

Thank you Katie! It was my pleasure to help you and Frank plan your honeymoon to experience amazing Thailand. So glad that you had a wonderful time!
  • Robert

Robert Margolies · Married on 05/25/2019

A Personalized Honeymoon Just for Us

We reached out to Amy about 6 weeks before we wanted to go on our Honeymoon. We didn't even know which country we wanted to go to. Amy worked directly with us to pick a location and eventually planned an amazing trip to the Amalfi Coast in Italy for us!

It was the first time we had ever used a travel agent and Amy exceed all of our expectations! Every part of the trip was well planned -- we stayed in 3 different hotels and required traveling between them via taxi and boat. Everything was seamless. She helped us plan relaxing days on the beach and busy days site-seeing with tour guides.

Throughout the planning and the trip, Amy was reliably in contact with us. She never took more than a few hours to reply to an email and was always available to talk on the phone. She even helped me secretly plan a romantic dinner that my wife wasn't aware of.

It was a perfect trip and I'm sure we will go back to Amy when its time for our next vacation.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Aventina Romance Travel's reply:

Rob - I'm so happy that you and Joelle had a great experience working with us, and more importantly, that you had a wonderful honeymoon in Ischia and the Amalfi Coast! I look forward to helping you plan your next adventure!

Lacy · Married on 05/04/2019

Aventina Travel & Events...Amazing!

Amy, from Aventina Romance Travel & Events, is AMAZING! She was detail oriented, gave suggestions & ideas, and most of all she was patient with us and our travel group. We felt as if she was solely working with us, had several wedding groups at the same time.

Amy and her team was easy to work with and made us feel more like family than clients. I would recommend her to any couple!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Emily Sherman · Married on 04/07/2019

Aventina Romance Travel

Amy is amazing! My husband and I worked with Amy to plan our destination wedding in Mexico, and we could not have done it without her. When we decided to go to Mexico to see some places in person, Amy helped us narrow down which places to see, made the appointments, and scheduled our transfers to and from every resort. She checked in with us after each day of resort visits to see how everything went and have a better understanding of the type of resort we liked. We ended up visiting about seven resorts, and I highly recommend it. Amy told us how places can look different in person, and it's so true! When we chose our resort, Amy was instrumental in reserving the room block and negotiating with the resort to get us lower room rates. Choosing room types and how many days to reserve for each room can be very complicated but Amy takes the time to explain it to you. Amy makes it super simple for your friends and family to book their rooms. She also has some seriously good connections. For example, she recommended our photographer, who was not affiliated with the resort, and we are so glad she did. As it got closer to our wedding, my husband and I had some difficulty communicating with the resort. Amy stepped in, really advocated for us, and ensured that the rest of the planning ran smoothly. When we got to the resort a few days before our wedding, Amy also happened to be in Mexico. She took the time to meet us at our resort and sit in on our meeting with our resort-assigned wedding coordinator. She asked important questions that we didn't think to ask, and made sure we were getting everything we wanted. Throughout the entire planning process she was incredibly responsive and spoke with us on the phone even late at night if we were too busy during the day. I seriously don't know when she sleeps! Planning a wedding is stressful no matter how you do it, but I am so glad we had Amy to discuss venues, advise us, and advocate for us. It truly makes all the difference. Amy is also helping us plan our two-week honeymoon in Italy, and she has made the process very enjoyable. She is incredibly knowledgeable and takes the time to explain all of our options to us. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 12/21/2018

Honeymoon to Thailand

We just wanted to reach out to say THANK YOU so much for planning the most unbelievable, memorable honeymoon we could have ever dreamed of. Everything was over the top and truly seamless - we kept saying how amazing it was to be taken care of every step of the way and it was such a special trip for us.

We will certainly be recommending anyone we know that is planning a trip to you, and will be reaching out again in the future for our own travels!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Aventina Romance Travel's reply:

Thank you Mike for sharing your experience! I'm so glad that you and Olivia enjoyed being able to relax and let us take care of you!
  • Ellie

Ellie · Married on 12/15/2018

Honeymoon in St. Lucia

My husband and I had a great experience planning our honeymoon with Amy's help and guidance. We were having a hard time deciding if we wanted to save or spend, and Amy helped us find the perfect middle ground. She covered everything, we really didn't have to think about much before or during our trip - it allowed us to totally relax and enjoy our first vacation as husband and wife. I would definitely recommend Amy's services!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Aventina Romance Travel's reply:

Thank you Ellie! So glad we were able to find a way to do all the things you wanted to do in Saint Lucia and that you had a great time on your honeymoon. It was a pleasure working with you and Jesse!

Alyssa · Married on 11/23/2018

Perfect Honeymoon because of Amy!

Amy Vaccione was a perfect travel agent! We went to Greece and had a fantastic time in Athens, Mykonos, and Santorini. She fixed issues when a ferry had issues. She also recommended great excursions and quickly responded. She’s extremely committed to her job and never made us feel like a nuisance. She really kept our experience to feel so stress-free and enjoyable. It meant the world to us. Thank you!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Sonia santana · Married on 10/27/2018

Amy is the best!

Can’t speak enough about Amy and her helpfullness, her attention to detail, her willingness to help us work out whatever we neeed or wanted. She was an integral part to our wedding planning, we couldn’t have done it without her. We had a 150 person destination wedding in DR when everyone was coming from NY, so it wasn’t easy!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Aventina Romance Travel's reply:

Sonia, It was a pleasure to work with you and Alex and your guests. It was a beautiful wedding and I was so happy to be a part of it!
  • Alexander

Alexander Santana · Married on 10/27/2018

Great Planner and Experience

Amy helped our group of 150 in booking travel to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic with hotel booking at Hard Rock, coordinates transfer to and from airport and helped our guests with any checkin issues at Hard Rock!! She’s the best! Thank you so much.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Aventina Romance Travel's reply:

Alex, you and Sonia are the best! Thank you for allowing me to be part of your wedding. I loved working with you!

Nicole Castagno · Married on 10/24/2018

We couldn’t have ask for a better honeymoon! Amy was amazing and helped make this experience very easy!

It was amazing and we had the best time ever. The butlers were great!! We were able to experience different excursions such as zip-lining, swimming with the stingrays, couple massage, and private candlelight dinner! Everyone at the sandals resort were great!

We can’t thank Amy enough! It was the perfect choice for our honeymoon!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Aventina Romance Travel's reply:

Nicole, so glad that we found the perfect place for your honeymoon and that you and Mike had a great time! I enjoyed working with you!
  • Michelle

Michelle Ricciardi · Married on 10/12/2018

Fantastic! She was super helpful and has great expertise!

Great experience! She made it super convenient and less stressful for us(especially when planning a wedding lol)! We had the time of our lives and couldn't have asked for anything better! Super smooth process and was everything we hoped for! Highly recommend using her!

Sent on 11/23/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/29/2018

Amy is the best!

Amy Vecchione of Aventina Travel and Events is beyond fantastic. She is friendly, calm, competent, and works to make sure your events meet the bride’s (and groom) vision. She takes a concept and works with it until it is perfect. We hired Amy to be our wedding planner/travel consultant for our wedding at The Hard Rock Punta Cana (DR) on September 29, 2018. There were so many different parts going into planning our (absolutely AMAZING) destination wedding, that I could not imagine getting it all done with Amy. Amy helped us secure our room block at the hotel and rooms for our guests. She did all our travel arrangements and was a phone call away for our guests with any questions/concerns about the events and the travel going into our wedding. She went above and beyond for us and we are so appreciative of her. We received a room upgrade upon arrival, all our guests’ arrivals went smoothly, and any accommodations were taken care of. This process was stress free and I was able to enjoy every minute of my wedding and honeymoon week all because of Amy’s hard work and dedication to making my visions come true. Amy was phenomenal and there is no better person to have by your side during this special time!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Aventina Romance Travel's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you Stephanie, and to help your vision come to life! So glad you had a great experience! You deserved it!

Grace · Married on 05/31/2018

Highly recommended!!! Caring staffs and very responsible

We had no idea where we wanted our wedding, I came across Aventina Romance on weddingwire. The first time I called (just to get some general info & prices) Amy spent over an hour on the phone with me. She made it easy and assured me she will guide me through the way. I knew she was the one!!! She was so patience with all my questions via e-mail & numerous phone calls with her. I would definitely recommend Aventina Romance, they were responsible through out the whole planning and after as well!!! Could not ask for a better travel agent & company❤

Sent on 11/28/2018

Kate · Married on 03/03/2018

Amy was such a wonderful help to my husband and me with the planning of our honeymoon ! We were unsure of where to even travel to, yet with the guidance and knowledge Amy has, we were able to decide on St. Lucia. During the beginning of the process, she created great mini websites with all the accommodations, dates, and amenities of various resorts, which was AWESOME in helping us decide. Having her allowed us to pack our bags and just go !! We recommend Amy for all of your travel needs.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Aventina Romance Travel's reply:

Kate, it was a pleasure to work with you! So glad that you and Chris had a great honeymoon and enjoyed your time in Saint Lucia!

Cara · Married on 08/26/2017

Using Amy from Aventina Travel & Events to help us plan our dream honeymoon was one of the best decisions I have ever made. She took all the stress out of planning a honeymoon and we were left with all the fun parts of making decisions on where we wanted to go and what we wanted to do. After our first conversation with Amy she presented us with the most fantastic honeymoon ideas and her presentation of each was amazing. She was very respectful of our budget and because of her we were able to go on the honeymoon of a lifetime to Dubai and the Maldives. I highly recommend using Amy to help plan your next vacation and we look forward to working with her again to help us plan our next adventure!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Nilka · Married on 08/12/2017

Amy Vecchione was (is) wonderful, she made this
    process very easy. It was something less for me to worry about with the stress of having a wedding. Made the travel process a breeze, my guest also raved about her as well. She is awesome!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Nilka,
    It was a pleasure to help you plan your destination wedding in the Dominican Republic - and to arrange to all the guests accommodations too! Looking forward to working with you again when we plan your belated honeymoon!

Geraldine · Married on 09/30/2016

Amy helped us plan our honeymoon in Thailand and was a huge role in making it a success. She met with us right away to hear what made us choose Thailand, show us sample itineraries and walk us through ideas as well as understand our budget. She made us feel comfortable so we would speak our opinion to make sure we got what we wanted out of the trip. After that meeting, Amy made sure the itinerary was exactly what we were looking for and she answered all our questions. She made sure our hotels were in absolute best locations. Amy is reliable and you can always expect to get a response from her right away. She also offers to help however extra she can; for instance, if its check in for your seats because you might be busy with your rehearsal/wedding night. She is available every step of the way and doesn't check out even when you've left for your honeymoon. She is available during and after to help with any question or issue you might have. When you have lots of ideas and want to plan a trip like you never have before, Amy is the best person to pull together every thing that crosses your mind as well as customize and finalize the plan so that no idea is left out and every detail of the travel is complete.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Elise · Married on 09/23/2016

Amy was fantastic! She stayed in great contact with us through the whole process even while we were there she would send us emails checking in on us. She remembers little details about us that we spoke about at our first meeting and sent items to us with our ticket package that contains some of these items. We will definitely use her again the next time we plan a big vacation!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Leila · Married on 08/27/2016

Amy Vecchione of Aventina Travel and Events is in a class by herself. She has lifted wedding planning into a new professional level. She is level headed, calm, competent, and works to make sure the event meets the bride and groom’s vision. She takes a concept and works with it until it is perfect.
    We hired Amy to be the wedding planner for my daughter’s wedding. There were a lot of moving parts to the wedding. My daughter had just moved to California but the wedding was in the Hudson Valley in New York State. The rehearsal dinner was a big hoe down sponsored by my daughter’s future in-laws and the brunch after the wedding was being hosted by friend of the groom’s family from California. So there were a lot of different events as well as personalities involved. In addition, the space where the wedding was going to take place had “good bones” but needed to be made beautiful but in keeping with the rustic setting and my daughter’s desire not to have a sterile “New York City” hotel wedding. Amy coordinated all the moving parts of the three events flawlessly. The wedding space was transformed into a beautiful space with a rustic, informal, fun atmosphere which was what my daughter wanted. She kept all the different people involved happy and calm. All the services for the wedding came within budget. I would obviously highly recommend Amy Vecchione of Aventina Travel and Events

Sent on 09/04/2016

Ashleigh · Married on 01/11/2016

My husband and I got married on a tiny island in Belize, and we wouldn't have found it if not for Amy. She listened to what we were looking for (a small, non-traditional wedding in a natural environment), found the absolute ideal place for us, helped us get our friends and families there, and had lots of great advice and ideas about how to make our destination wedding perfect. It was wonderful.

Sent on 08/14/2016

P · Married on 01/11/2016

Amy will discerningly listen to your dream. And then she will make the dream come true within your budget!

Sent on 08/18/2016