Aveli Studios Photography Reviews

Aveli Studios Photography 6
Aveli Studios Photography 7

Mimi Clark · Married on 09/01/2019

Two Thumbs Way Way Up!

My husband and I the pleasure of working with Neva, owner of Aveli Studios, for our engagement and wedding photos in September, 2019, and we are thrilled with the results!

Neva's services were recommended by her cousin, who is a close friend of mine from childhood. From our first meeting, Neva was personable and professional. She made my husband and me feel comfortable and relaxed, and we felt free to be our silly selves during our photo shoots. To our surprise and delight, Neva edited and sent our engagement photos to us within 24 hours!

Neva's passion for, and dedication to her craft is beyond impressive! Something that sets her apart from other photographers is her enthusiasm. I never met a photographer who was equally (if not more) excited as her subjects during a shoot! Between shots, Neva squealed, "Oh my gosh, that's too cute! That is so perfect!"

Neva's love for her work is reflected in every photograph she takes. Some artists prefer to separate themselves from their subjects when they work; Neva is the exact opposite. She made a connection with us and she was genuinely invested in our story. Her sense of humor, kindness, and passion shine through her work. She made us feel like we were creating and sharing something together as a community. And her prices were more reasonable than were other photographers for similar packages.

My husband and I are honored that Neva put so much effort and spirit into celebrating our special day. My family wholeheartedly recommends Aveli Studios to anyone celebrating a wedding, engagement, or other special event. In short: two thumbs way, way up!

Sasha & Ian
    Wedding date September 1, 2019

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Blair

Blair Ryland Lethbridge · Married on 08/03/2019

The best videographer!

Neva Sullivan is simply amazing. My husband and I got married in August 2019, and we are still so excited that we hired Aveli Studios! From day one, Neva was professional, timely, and a joy to be around. It’s no secret she loves what she does! She took time to meet us and get to know us prior to our wedding day, and she made us feel completely comfortable on the actual day as our videographer. We could not be more pleased with our choice to trust her in capturing the best day of our lives. If we could, we would give her 6 out of 5 stars! Neva sent us a sneak peek 30-second video clip the very next day after our wedding, and we can’t wait to see the final full-length video. We know it will be nothing short of amazing because of Neva’s creativity and commitment to excellence. My husband and I highly recommend Aveli Studios as your wedding videographer – you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Aveli Studios Photography's reply:

Blair, you are perfect and such a sweetheart. Thank you so much for the kind words! It was such an honor. AND I CAN'T WAIT TO FINISH YOUR FINAL FILM!!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/27/2019

Book her ASAP. Neva is GOLD.

If I could have Neva narrate my life through film, I think I would - and not because my life is at cool, but DAMN it would look amazing through her lens. Neva was the best choice I made for my wedding. At an absolute freaking steal for videography, she was there from dusk to dawn capturing all the moments that we needed to remember our day at its best. She was THE FIRST PERSON to arrive out our venue, and came early to take detail shots of the venue being set, took videos of me getting ready, the boys getting ready, our dog arriving, the ceremony, the dancing, you name it she was THERE. In fact, if I wasn't 100% sure she doesn't have a sibling I would guess that she has 30 twins doing all the work she did. On top of that, she just understands lighting, framing, and mood. The video she sent us the morning after (literally less than 24 hours) as a sneak preview made me cry - 14 times. And my dad. And my mom. And my coworkers. So don't book her if you like to have boring videos, I guess.

That's enough about her artistic style. LET'S GET TO THE PERSONAL STUFF. I think Neva might be my new best friend. Because what we need in life is people with integrity and who go above and beyond. Neva was not my wedding planner, but she has a event management background and kept us on time for everything we did. And she even helped manage some small fires here and there that had NOTHING to do with videography! So beyond just being an amazing artistic talent, she's the vendor we all need. My point is book this woman. You will never ever ever regret it.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Aveli Studios Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, you beautiful unicorn. Steph, your wedding was honestly perfect and it was such a privilege capturing your love story!!!

Nelissa · Married on 06/22/2019

Best Videographer EVER!

I booked Neva after reviewing a couple clips of her sample work. The minute I saw her beautiful, artistic point of view, I knew I wanted her to capture my special day! I received a sneak peek video almost immediately after my wedding and it honestly took my breath away. I just received the finished video and was literally crying the entire time. She captured all the special moments from my wedding in the most intimate and caring way...and now I have this video to watch for years to come so I can re-live it and cherish these memories forever!

From the bottom of my heart, thank you Neva!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Aveli Studios Photography 15
    Aveli Studios Photography 16
    Aveli Studios Photography 17

Aveli Studios Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Nelissa! Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous and it was truly an honor to capture it. I wish you the very best!!

Christina Binder · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely magnificent

"Neva was fantastic, we couldn't of asked for a better person to capture our wedding and everything in between , she was so dedicated to what she was doing. it was refreshing to see someone so passionate. She was the sweetest and did above and beyond what I expected! I recommended 100%"

Aveli Studios Photography 18
    Aveli Studios Photography 19
    Aveli Studios Photography 20
    Aveli Studios Photography 21
    Aveli Studios Photography 22
    Aveli Studios Photography 23

Aveli Studios Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Christina! Your wedding was gorgeous, and I'm so happy you loved the photos!! I wish you both the very best! :)
  • Caty

Caty Mcdaniel · Married on 04/27/2019

This is the one! Hire her!

Neva went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding. She was a kind, patient (with our crazy families!!), and professional videographer that worked so well with our photographer from another company. She is so passionate about her work and that passion shows through in the incredible wedding highlight video that we’ll be able to cherish for a lifetime. I would recommend her again and again.

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia Maloney · Married on 11/24/2018

Can’t recommend highly enough!

My husband and I recently hired Neva to photograph our wedding ceremony. We couldn't be happier with our choice! She was extremely professional, punctual, and willing to do everything to provide us with some amazing shots. It poured all day long on our wedding day but Neva was willing (excited, really) to shoot us outside and keep our dream of an outdoor wedding alive. She even brought us extra clear umbrellas to add to our stash so that every guest had a matching umbrella. We had spoken on the phone a few weeks before the ceremony about our vision for the photographs and she captured everything so beautifully. Our wedding guests actually couldn't believe that she wasn't a friend of ours because of how well she captured us. She was the perfect person to stealthily take great candids as well as direct us for more posed shots after the ceremony. We HIGHLY recommend her!

Aveli Studios Photography's reply:

Alicia!! Thank you so much for providing this review!! I'm so happy I got to meet you and Christian and capture your beautiful rainy day!
  • Tana

Tana Silver · Married on 11/10/2018

Look no further!

Neva was THE Best! From beginning to end she treated our wedding as a priority, and it really showed! Her professionalism, work ethic, passion and artistry is unmatched. We can’t thank her enough and know that her work is one that we will cherish forever.

Aveli Studios Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Tana! I had such a blast at your wedding and I'm so happy I got to capture the magic! Wishing you both the best!! :)