Avant Multimedia Reviews

56 | Burleson, TX

56 Reviews for Avant Multimedia

William took both our engagement photos and our wedding photos and we couldn't be happier with the results. He took the time to find out what we really wanted and was very excited to document our special day. During the engagement setting he set up some shots that we never would of though of and captured the moment beautifully. Taking the pictures was a lot of fun and we had a great time working with him. We knew we had made the right choice in photographers. His photography during the wedding day was perfect. From the early shots of getting ready, setting up and all the hi-jinks of that goes along with it to every perfect moment during the ceremony he seemed to find the right shot that captured it all in all it's feeling. He even found shots during the reception that we never saw, but that encapsulated the celebration. At our request he even took some family portraits of our extended family who hadn't had a pictures of them all together, something we had not hired him to do but provided a precious memory to our family that will last a lifetime for them. Can't say enough about how great a photographer he is . Would recommend him to anyone looking for those special shots to capture their special day.

Sent on 07/01/2016

William was great to work with at our wedding! It is clear that he loves what he does and is good at it! Can't wait to see our wedding video; William surprised us and showed up with a drone to take an aerial view of the entire site!!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/20/2016

William is fantastic! He was so responsive and pleasant throughout planning our wedding and our wedding day could not have gone better. William and his team were great! They were early and had everything set up and ready to go in a timely fashion. We got so many great pictures, I honestly can't pick a favorite. The turnaround time was incredibly fast! We got our pictures back about 3 weeks after our wedding! Our video is amazing, I teared up watching the highlight video. And everyone loved the photo booth. I honestly can't recommend William enough. He is such a kind person and his work is amazing. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Stephanie · Married on 04/30/2016

William was wonderful! We had another photographer that fell through about 3 months before the wedding, and I found him at a bridal show. After reading his reviews I contacted him and he was able to take on our event. Everything went perfectly. We had a very long day with a longer than normal break between the ceremony and reception. He was very accommodating and helped us stay on schedule. The turn around time on our pictures was much quicker than I had expected too right about 2.5 weeks. We loved all the pictures he took and found it very hard trying to pick a favorite.

Sent on 06/17/2016

Michele · Married on 04/09/2016

William listened to all our ideas and thoughts about how we wanted our engagement and wedding to be portrayed. He shot our beautiful engagement photos at the Japanese Garden and Joe T. Garcia's in Fort Worth. The day of photographs are amazing - he arrived @ my home before sunup to photograph us getting makeup and hair done without making me feel like my space was invaded. The photos inside the chapel and ballroom at the Piazza Colleyville are amazing. He is very thoughtful and professional. The videographer we used filed for bankruptcy and we were completely heartbroken as we were only given a memory stick with the raw footage and a sound file. William came to our rescue. He took all the raw footage and created our wedding video exactly how we wanted it. The music he selected was perfect and he definitely captured the feeling in the air that day. I honestly can't say enough positive things about him. He's amazing and I would highly recommend him. In fact my new stepson just got engaged and he is contracting William to come to Corpus Christi to photograph his wedding next August. That is the best referral I can think of!

Sent on 12/22/2016
  • W

Wayne · Married on 12/05/2015

William was absolutely GREAT!!! The entire wedding party loved him. He loves what he does & it shows!!! W. Newell

Sent on 12/27/2015

Tonja · Married on 12/05/2015

William was absolutely phenomenal! We loved his creative spirit and his pleasant personality. He was a pleasure to work with! The photo booth was a big hit with our family and friends! We enjoyed reviewing the pictures and watching everyone with their different props. We had a GREAT TIME
    & many laughs!!! Thank William & THE AVANT MULTIMEDIA TTEAM! Tonja Newell

Sent on 12/27/2015

Peggy · Married on 10/24/2015

William is just wonderful to work with. He advised and explained everything that I questioned. Very professional and pleasant in demeanor. He took the best picture of me of all time at the bridal portrait session!

Sent on 12/18/2015

William was great! All my guest at my wedding loved the photo booth and I really loved that he put our name and wedding date. A lot of photo booth do not incorporate names or dates on the prints. My venue required specific forms to be completed and a license and William didn't give me any issues. He's friendly and has a great attitude.

Sent on 10/16/2015
  • Chris & Heather Hunter

Heather · Married on 07/05/2015

William and his staff did a wonderful job with our engagement photo's, wedding day photo's and wedding day video. From the day we met to the day I picked up our wedding video he was a pleasure to work with. He is patient, flexible, hard working and very personable. I would recommend Avant Multimedia to anyone and everyone! Oh and on a side note I recommend you spending the little bit extra to get the video made. I LOVE mine!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Roseline · Married on 06/13/2015

Omg! Avanti media is the absolute best!! I would definitely recommend William to anyone! We were beyond pleased with his services and he has a great heart which is always a plus!
    Roseline&Soji

Sent on 08/27/2015

Tiffany · Married on 06/12/2015

I can't say enough great things about William and Avant! Not only did he take amazing pictures and produce an awesome video, he saved our wedding! A last minute sub left us with a horrible DJ, so William took the lead in directing everyone at our wedding.

As for the pictures, I wanted sparkler pics. These our exceptionally hard to capture, but William knew exactly what to do. The pictures were breathtaking! I couldn't ask for anything better! Thank you again for helping make our wedding perfect!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Joanna · Married on 05/30/2015

William and his team were the BEST!!!!!! My wedding photos were amazing! And they were available for us within 2 or 3 weeks after our wedding. The photo booth was a huge hit with our guests! We will for sure use them for any future events we have.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Elise · Married on 05/16/2015

If you are looking for photo, video, and photobooth... Avant Multimedia is the way to go!!! William and his team are super professional and easy going. I received so many compliments during the wedding of how friendly they were and how they had a great time with the photobooth. All the photos turned out beautifully and were done in a couple of weeks! William is the best!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Natalie · Married on 04/11/2015

William and the entire staff of Avant Multimedia are the way to go!!! The customer service and attention to every detail is vivid through their passion towards photography. William will walk through each step with you throughout the entire process and will not allow himself to skip a beat. I cannot express how appreciative we are towards William and his work ethics. Avant Multimedia surpassed my expectations on our wedding photos (engagements and bridals, too) and wedding video. Let your requests and visions known to Avant Multimedia and allow their staff to make it happen. You will not be disappointed! We look forward to working with Avant Multimedia for various life events down the road. Thanks for being great, Avant Multimedia!!!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Alexandra · Married on 04/04/2015

William was amazing! He made sure he explained to us everything and was there for every special moment of the wedding. We told him what we considered important and he made sure he was there for it all.

Sent on 04/23/2015

Rebecca · Married on 11/15/2014

We were so lucky to have found William at a bridal show! He did everything that we asked and went above and beyond to make sure we were happy! Our pictures are better than we could have asked for!! Avant Multimedia is definitely worth every penny!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Denise · Married on 08/31/2014

My guest enjoyed the photo booth. A unique way to get photos on who attended the wedding

Sent on 09/10/2014

Michelle · Married on 06/14/2014

Avant Multimedia and William Rivera are phenomenal for wedding photography and videography. The professionalism and quality of work cannot be surpassed. We would highly recommend William and his company for any photography and/or videography needs. Our cherished memories are perfect.

Sent on 07/20/2014

William did an AMAZING job! I searched and searched watching hundreds of videos when I came across Avant Multimedia I fell in love instantly. As soon as I met William I could tell he was very passionate about what he did and offered great suggestions, which made me confident he would capture my most precious moments. The highlight video he did for us has made many people cry because of how beautifully put together it was. If you can book William for your wedding I would definitely recommend it and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Mayra · Married on 01/18/2014

Highly recommend Avant Multimedia for all of you photography and videography needs! Service and quality is phenomenal! I was very pleased with my wedding pictures. William is very kinda, fun, and knowledgeable. He really takes the time to get to know his clients. He truly enjoys what he does.

Sent on 02/01/2014

William Rivera is an Amazing photographer! Talk about professionalism ! My Husband and I were more than pleased with the photos , and our families loved them too ! William captured what we wanted to see in our photos , which is our love for each other. He stands above other photographers by far . No need to search elsewhere Avant Multimedia has you covered , a "one stop shop" you could say .. Thanks again William Rivera

Sent on 02/07/2014

Erin · Married on 10/04/2013

William did an EXCEPTIONAL job!!!!! Photography was absolutely perfect and he definitely captured every moment!!!! He was more than a photographer that day but almost family with how kind hearted and sweet he was with everyone involved!!! I would HIGHLY recommend Avant Multimedia for your special day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Jennifer · event on: 05/05/2013

William filmed and took pictures of our sons first birthday. He was prompt, professional such a joy to work with. The video and pictures he provided us with was so much more than we expected. He captivated this special event in a way that literally brought some members of our family to tears.

Sent on 05/20/2013

Jackie · event on: 05/04/2013

We loved the pictures! His idea of taking the pictures in downtown Fort Worth made them even better! Very creative! We will definitely work with him again!

Sent on 05/21/2013